HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,594
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 13
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,636 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 41 42
The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. #91692
09/04/07 03:11 PM
09/04/07 03:11 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
MM: I believe sin as a concept will exist forever. It is sinning that will have been destroyed forever. Not that it isn’t theoretically possible, but because FMAs will never choose to sin again. They do not lose the freedom or ability to sin. As such, sin will exist throughout eternity. It's all about semantics, isn't it?

Do you believe sin, as a concept, will cease to exist?

Quote:
TE: Again, the mind is the salient point. Sin is an act of the will, which is a function of the mind, not the body.

MM: We both agree mind and body are inseparable. We cannot have one without the other. However, it was necessary for Jesus to inherit sinful flesh so He could become sin. Having a mind was not enough. He needed a human mind and body to become sin.

What do you mean in saying Christ "became sin"? What is your idea as to what it means to say that Christ bore our sins? You seem to have an understanding that sin is a physical substance that in some mysterious way was infused into Christ's body (or into His blood(?)). Am I understanding you correctly?

I cannot explain how Jesus became sin. The Bible says Jesus became sin. I believe it. I don’t need to be able to explain it right now. I realize that is unsatisfactory for you.

Quote:
TE: “Not even Jesus, while inhabiting sinful flesh, could appear in the unveiled presence of God.” That's an interesting assertion. Do you have anything to back it up? That is, you are asserting that it is sinful flesh, and not sin, which causes us not to be able to abide in God's presence. I'm not aware of this being asserted anywhere in inspiration. I'd be interested in seeing such a text.

MM: It stands to reason. Where do we read of Jesus, while dwelling in sinful flesh, being in the presence of God’s unveiled glory? We don’t.

Using this same "logic" we could just as well "reason" that Christ could not have appeared in the presence of Mars, since we don't read of that taking place anywhere.

Why not? 1) Because sin cannot exist in the presence of God, and 2) Jesus became sin. Thus, while here, Jesus was unable to be in God’s unveiled presence. Sinful flesh cannot abide in the unveiled presence of God.

Please explain what the phrases you are using mean. What do you mean by saying Jesus became sin? When did Jesus become sin? Did He become sin when He took sinful flesh? Is the reason that Jesus could not dwell in God's presence because He became sin (as you say here) or because He took sinful flesh (which you said before)?

1. Jesus could not have appeared on Mars for the simple reason sinful flesh cannot withstand it.

2. Jesus became sin when He became human, when He assumed sinful flesh. Both 1) being sin and 2) having sinful flesh made it impossible for Jesus to be in the unveiled presence of God. Sinning and having sinful flesh also makes it impossible for us to be in the unveiled presence of God.

Last edited by Daryl Fawcett; 09/05/07 09:02 PM. Reason: Creating a new topic from this post
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Mountain Man] #91693
09/04/07 03:13 PM
09/04/07 03:13 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
TE: That having been said, I'd still be interested in your thoughts on DA 764. You will notice, by taking a look at the context (as well as the Scriptures she quotes) that Ellen White *is* discussing the lake of fire and the destruction of the wicked.

MM: “I agree with you that the glory of God is a consuming fire.” The fire of God’s glory consumes sins in sinners in one of two ways: 1) God’s glory motivates people to cease sinning, thus sin is destroyed in the sinner, or 2) God’s glory will destroy sinners with their sins if they refuse to accept Jesus as their personal Savior and cease sinning.

I do not believe the fire rained down upon the unsaved at the end of time is the glory of God. I believe it is a different source of fire. However, I also happen to believe the fire of God’s glory can cause combustible material, like flesh and rubbish, to ignite and burn up. Do you?

By the way, I understand you believe there will be literal fire at the end of time. I didn’t post anything that indicates otherwise.

You wrote the following:

Quote:
Where we disagree is concerning the "fire" God rains down upon the wicked after the Millennium. I believe this fire is literal fire. You believe it is the glory of God.

That sounded to me like you were saying I didn't believe the fire to which destroys the wicked to be literal.

What do you believe? What is the nature of the fire that God will rain down upon unsaved sinners at the end of time? I’m talking specifically about the “fire” in the following quote:

Fire comes down from God out of heaven. The earth is broken up. The weapons concealed in its depths are drawn forth. Devouring flames burst from every yawning chasm. The very rocks are on fire. The day has come that shall burn as an oven. The elements melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein are burned up. Malachi 4:1; 2 Peter 3:10. The earth's surface seems one molten mass--a vast, seething lake of fire. It is the time of the judgment and perdition of ungodly men--"the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion." Isaiah 34:8. {GC 672.2}

Quote:
MM: In the following quote, which I have enumerated, Sister White makes it clear that the fire God rains down upon the wicked causes them and the rubbish of the earth to burn up until there is nothing left to burn. In the Bible, this fire is compared to the fire that burned up Sodom, which was a different source of fire than God's glory.

I still haven't seen an explanation of DA 764. DA 764 says the following:

Quote:
By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them. {DA 764.1}

At the beginning of the great controversy, the angels did not understand this. Had Satan and his host then been left to reap the full result of their sin, they would have perished; but it would not have been apparent to heavenly beings that this was the inevitable result of sin. A doubt of God's goodness would have remained in their minds as evil seed, to produce its deadly fruit of sin and woe. {DA 764.2}

If the wicked are killed by literal fire, then that IS an act of God, and is NOT the result of their placing themselves so out of harmony with God this His glory becomes to them a consuming fire. If the wicked are destroyed by the glory of God, then they are NOT destroyed by literal fire.

Also her whole point wouldn't make any sense. She says that if God allowed Satan and his followers to reap the full result of their sin, they would have perished, and it would it would have appeared that this was due to something God did to them rather than being the result of their own choice. Now if God kills them by burning them with literal fire, then how could there possibly be the confusion Ellen White is talking about? It would be *obvious* that the wicked died because God killed them by burning them. How would waiting until the death of Christ make it any less confusing that their death was not caused by an act on God's part, as opposed to the result of their choice? Especially if their death is in reality caused by God?!

Some more problems I see with your view, as I'm understanding it, is that it would require God's supernaturally keeping them alive so that He could torture them by burning them alive, which is a monstrous thing to suggest. This depicts an unimaginably cruel portrait of our Creator. I can't help but thing that the difficulties you have spoken of in another thread are related to these ideas. How we view God has in intimate connection to how easy we perceive the yoke of following him to be, and how heavy we perceive His burden to be.

Another problem is how Satan could be destroyed by literal fire, given that he is an angel.

Yet another problem is why God would do such a horrible thing as burn someone in something like molten lava, supernaturally keeping them alive, and to think that this is somehow "just".

1. The unfallen beings did not completely understand the nature of Satan’s rebellion. They knew somehow he was wrong, but they needed more time to watch it unfold.

2. Had God destroyed Satan before it was clear to the loyal beings why he was worthy of punishment and death they would have served God out of fear.

3. They are not unclear as to how Satan will die. They just need more time to be certain that he is worthy of death, that there is nothing wrong with law and love and government of God.

4. I disagree with how you explain why the loyal beings would not have understood the punishment and death of Satan. They understood enough to know he deserved to be banished to earth. They understood enough to help Jesus fight him and drive him out of heaven.

5. How sinners suffer in proportion to their sinfulness is a mystery. How some beings can burn longer than others is also a mystery. It doesn’t make God out to be a monster. Nor does it prevent me from loving God and wearing His yoke.

6. Satan feared for his life during the Flood. How much more fearful is fire? Angels are not immortal. They are not fire proof.

7. Holy angels rejoice over the destruction of the wicked during the seven last plagues. They even pray for a double portion of suffering. Obviously there is something righteous about rejoicing over the punishment of the wicked.

Quote:
Revelation
16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

Revelation
18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong [is] the Lord God who judgeth her.

8. "I still haven't seen an explanation of DA 764." The fire of God’s glory consumes sins in sinners in one of two ways:

1) God’s glory motivates people to cease sinning, thus sin is destroyed in the sinner.

2) God’s glory will destroy sinners with their sins if they refuse to accept Jesus as their personal Savior and cease sinning.

I do not believe the fire rained down upon the unsaved at the end of time is the glory of God. I believe it is a different source of fire. Just exactly what part the glory of God plays in the lake of fire is not clear to me. Therefore, I do not have an answer for you regarding DA 764.

However, I also happen to believe the fire of God’s glory can cause combustible material, like flesh and rubbish, to ignite and burn up. Do you?

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Mountain Man] #91694
09/04/07 03:14 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
GC 673
While the earth was wrapped in the fire of destruction, the righteous abode safely in the Holy City. Upon those that had part in the first resurrection, the second death has no power. While God is to the wicked a consuming fire, He is to His people both a sun and a shield. Revelation 20:6; Psalm 84:11. {GC 673.3}

There are two types of fire mentioned above. One is a threat to the safety of the redeemed who must therefore remain in the city to avoid being destroyed. The other is the consuming fire of God's glory, which is not a threat to the redeemed.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Mountain Man] #91695
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
GC 674
The fire that consumes the wicked purifies the earth. Every trace of the curse is swept away. No eternally burning hell will keep before the ransomed the fearful consequences of sin. {GC 674.1}

EW 294, 295
But fire from God out of heaven is rained upon them, and the great men, and mighty men, the noble, the poor and miserable, are all consumed together. I saw that some were quickly destroyed, while others suffered longer. They were punished according to the deeds done in the body. Some were many days consuming, and just as long as there was a portion of them unconsumed, all the sense of suffering remained. . . I then looked and saw the fire which had consumed the wicked, burning up the rubbish and purifying the earth. Again I looked and saw the earth purified. {EW 294, 295}

The same consuming fire that punishes the wicked according to their sinfulness also burns up the rubbish of the earth. It is this fire that the saints must flee from in the New Jerusalem in order to avoid being burned up with the wicked and the rubbish of earth.

Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Mountain Man] #91696
09/04/07 03:21 PM
09/04/07 03:21 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
The quotes I posted above regarding the consuming fire of God's glory make it clear it is the same fire that 1) punishes the wicked in duration and intensity according to their sinfulness, that 2) ultimately burns them up, and that 3) finally burns up the rubbish of the earth.

Do you agree?

If so, then what does it say about the glory of God being a consuming fire? Is it literal fire? Is it spiritual fire? Or, is it both?

Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Mountain Man] #91701
09/04/07 09:50 PM
09/04/07 09:50 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Is it possible to discuss these off-topic items in another already existing thread, or in a new one?

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Daryl] #91725
09/05/07 08:39 PM
09/05/07 08:39 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Sure Daryl. Just say where. (or create one)

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #91726
09/05/07 09:01 PM
09/05/07 09:01 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I'm responding to your first post here, MM. The others I already responded to.

Quote:
MM: I believe sin as a concept will exist forever. It is sinning that will have been destroyed forever. Not that it isn’t theoretically possible, but because FMAs will never choose to sin again. They do not lose the freedom or ability to sin. As such, sin will exist throughout eternity. It's all about semantics, isn't it?

Do you believe sin, as a concept, will cease to exist?

As inspiration tells us, sin will cease to exist. Before sin existed it was possible to sin. The possibility of sin was never the issue; the existence of sin was and is. Whether it's about semantics is up to you decide, because you are the one arguing that sin does not cease to exist.

Quote:
TE: Again, the mind is the salient point. Sin is an act of the will, which is a function of the mind, not the body.

MM: We both agree mind and body are inseparable. We cannot have one without the other. However, it was necessary for Jesus to inherit sinful flesh so He could become sin. Having a mind was not enough. He needed a human mind and body to become sin.

How could Christ have a human mind without having a human body? The important point is that He had to have a human mind, as the battle over sin is a matter of the mind.

TE:What do you mean in saying Christ "became sin"? What is your idea as to what it means to say that Christ bore our sins? You seem to have an understanding that sin is a physical substance that in some mysterious way was infused into Christ's body (or into His blood(?)). Am I understanding you correctly?

MM:I cannot explain how Jesus became sin. The Bible says Jesus became sin. I believe it. I don’t need to be able to explain it right now. I realize that is unsatisfactory for you.

Apparently, then, it's just a meaningless phrase, since it doesn't mean anything to you. You "believe" something that you have no idea what the meaning of is. Do you think this has any value? Is this something God finds valueable? (i.e., that we "believe" things of which we have no understanding.) To be clear, I'm not talking about the *how* here. There are things God does that are beyond any of us in terms of how He does them. I'm talking about the "what."

Quote:
TE: “Not even Jesus, while inhabiting sinful flesh, could appear in the unveiled presence of God.” That's an interesting assertion. Do you have anything to back it up? That is, you are asserting that it is sinful flesh, and not sin, which causes us not to be able to abide in God's presence. I'm not aware of this being asserted anywhere in inspiration. I'd be interested in seeing such a text.

MM: It stands to reason. Where do we read of Jesus, while dwelling in sinful flesh, being in the presence of God’s unveiled glory? We don’t.

TE:Using this same "logic" we could just as well "reason" that Christ could not have appeared in the presence of Mars, since we don't read of that taking place anywhere.

MM:Why not? 1) Because sin cannot exist in the presence of God, and 2) Jesus became sin.

But you, according to your own admission, have no idea what "Jesus became sin" means. Is this something that happened at the cross? Or when Christ became a human being? If only at the cross, then Jesus could have appeared in the presence of God, since He wouldn't have "become sin" yet.

MM: Thus, while here, Jesus was unable to be in God’s unveiled presence. Sinful flesh cannot abide in the unveiled presence of God.

Now you seem to be arguing a different point (unless you equate "sinful flesh" with "sin.") Now your argument appears to be that sinful flesh cannot be in God's unveiled presence, and Jesus became sinful flesh, so He could not have abided in God's unveiled presence. I'd be interested if you have anything to back this assertion (that sinful flesh cannot abide in God's presence). By "sinful flesh" do you have just the body in mind? Or does one's mind enter into the picture? E.g. could a sinless human being abide in God's presence (even though he or she had our flesh). That is, is not being able to abide in God's unveiled presence a problem of the flesh, or of the mind?

TE:Please explain what the phrases you are using mean. What do you mean by saying Jesus became sin? When did Jesus become sin? Did He become sin when He took sinful flesh? Is the reason that Jesus could not dwell in God's presence because He became sin (as you say here) or because He took sinful flesh (which you said before)?

1. Jesus could not have appeared on Mars for the simple reason sinful flesh cannot withstand it.

Your logic was unsound, which is why I gave this as example. Your argued that Jesus could not have appeared in God's presence because He never did. I pointed out that one could use the same argument to show that Jesus could not have appeared in Mars, which is to say, your argument is specious. You really don't understand this? (your response here indicates a lack of understanding).

2. Jesus became sin when He became human, when He assumed sinful flesh. Both 1) being sin and 2) having sinful flesh made it impossible for Jesus to be in the unveiled presence of God. Sinning and having sinful flesh also makes it impossible for us to be in the unveiled presence of God.

If Jesus became sin when He became human, when He assumed sinful flesh, then it would appear that to say Jesus "became sin" is exactly equivalent to saying that He "assumed sinful flesh." What difference could there be in these to things, if they happened at the same time, (i.e. when Jesus became a human being)?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Tom] #91727
09/05/07 09:12 PM
09/05/07 09:12 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
As you can see, I have merged these posts into a new topic. \:\)

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: The Concept of Sin, of Punishment, Etc. [Re: Daryl] #91729
09/05/07 10:51 PM
09/05/07 10:51 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Ok, thanks.

I think this is a great name for a topic. I'd like to make a few comments on the topic, as Daryl has named it, in relation to some thoughts this topic brings to mind.

A big question for us to consider is if sin is something which brings its own punishment, or if it is necessary to add some additional punishment to sin. I believe the former is the case.

The punishment for sin is death, which is the natural consequence of sin. Sin is based upon a principle which is not possible of sustaining life. It is based on selfishness, which separates from God and others.

The life-sustaining principle of God's government is love. Love lives by giving. This principle is touched upon in the first chapter of "The Desire of Ages"

Quote:
There is nothing, save the selfish heart of man, that lives unto itself. No bird that cleaves the air, no animal that moves upon the ground, but ministers to some other life. There is no leaf of the forest, or lowly blade of grass, but has its ministry. Every tree and shrub and leaf pours forth that element of life without which neither man nor animal could live; and man and animal, in turn, minister to the life of tree and shrub and leaf. The flowers breathe fragrance and unfold their beauty in blessing to the world. The sun sheds its light to gladden a thousand worlds. The ocean, itself the source of all our springs and fountains, receives the streams from every land, but takes to give. The mists ascending from its bosom fall in showers to water the earth, that it may bring forth and bud. {DA 20.2}

The angels of glory find their joy in giving,--giving love and tireless watchcare to souls that are fallen and unholy. Heavenly beings woo the hearts of men; they bring to this dark world light from the courts above; by gentle and patient ministry they move upon the human spirit, to bring the lost into a fellowship with Christ which is even closer than they themselves can know. {DA 21.1}

But turning from all lesser representations, we behold God in Jesus. Looking unto Jesus we see that it is the glory of our God to give. "I do nothing of Myself," said Christ; "the living Father hath sent Me, and I live by the Father." "I seek not Mine own glory," but the glory of Him that sent Me. John 8:28; 6:57; 8:50; 7:18. In these words is set forth the great principle which is the law of life for the universe. (emphasis mine) {DA 21.2}

When we understand the principle of life and death, we can perceive that God is working to save us from sin itself, not from He will do to us if we don't do what we says. How we view this has implications upon how we view His character, which in turn impacts our experience with Him (and others).

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 41 42

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!