HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,974 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 37 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 36 37
Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #91798
09/10/07 04:26 PM
09/10/07 04:26 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Before the fact versus after the fact. By "fact" I mean the choice we made and the outcome. Before the fact our options are many. We are free to choose as we please. But after the fact it is a done deal. We cannot go back and alter the fact. There is only one fact after the fact.

If it is known in advance exactly what we will choose (of the many options available to us) then the future is one future. However, such knowledge, before the fact, does not mean our options were limited to one. But it does mean that the outcome, after the fact, will be one. It also means, in spite of the many options available to us before the fact, that we will certainly choose the one that yields the known outcome.

It should be clear, though, that we were free, before the fact, to choose the one option that yields the known outcome. Knowing the outcome in advance in no way robs us of our options or our ability or freedom to choose as we please. God's knowledge of the future does not rob us of our options. Instead, it reflects the outcome of our freedom to choose as we please. God not only knows in advance all of our options and all of the outcomes, He also knows exactly which option we will choose and the exact outcome.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Mountain Man] #91800
09/10/07 08:24 PM
09/10/07 08:24 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
If it is known in advance exactly what we will choose (of the many options available to us) then the future is one future. However, such knowledge, before the fact, does not mean our options were limited to one.

I've pointed out quite a number of times that the issue is ontological (having to do with being) not epistemological (having do to with knowledge). You correctly deduce, given your hypothesis, "then the future is one future." Then you write, "However, such *knoweldge* ...." The problem is not knowledge!

If the future is one future, then the problem is one of *being*. That is, the reason we can't make more than one choice is because there is "one future." If we could make some other choice, other than the one future choice, then there would be more than one future. One future = one choice.

Really, this should be very easy to see.

One future = one choice.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92471
10/30/07 10:42 PM
10/30/07 10:42 PM
D
DenBorg  Offline
Blanchard, OK
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
Tom:
First of all, God's knowledge of the future is a bit of a red herring in this question. What is mutually exclusive is free will + future is fixed. It's really the nature of the future that's the problem. Is the future fixed, or is it comprised of possibilities?

Denberg:No, I disagree. God's foreknowledge is not a red herring. For you are trying to tell us by your arguments that God's perfect foreknowledge would mean that the future is "fixed". So God's foreknowledge is not a red herring at all.

No, God's knowledge of the future has nothing to do with it's being fixed. If you think that's what's being argued, you haven't understood the argument.
I know that God's foreknowledge of the future has nothing to do with the future being fixed.

My point is, you claim that if God had perfect foreknowledge of the future, then the future would be fixed. Yet you claim that it being fixed would have nothing to do with our actions (because you say that free will would be out the window) nor God's actions (because you say that God's foreknowledge doesn't fix the future).

So, under that scenario, where God knows the future perfectly, a scenario that you claim would mean that the future is fixed, what would be the cause of it being fixed?!! And you saying, "I haven't commented on causality" doesn't cut the mustard. You must have a reason for ruling out both our actions and God's actions as potential causalities.

So I ask again, If God knows the future perfectly, please tell us how you can claim that our choices/actions and God's choices/actions would have nothing to do with what that future looks like!

Tom:
The salient point is that *anybody* could see it, whether God, or any other creature.

DenBorg:What?! Are you trying to tell us that we all omniscient and can see the future?! If so then I must wholeheartedly disagree.

I'm pretty amazed by this response. My point was that it doesn't matter who sees the future. The salient point is that the future is seeable. Pointing out that this is the salient point in no way suggests that anyone is omniscient. I have no idea why you would jump to this conclusion.
No jumping is necessary. Please follow along ...

You said, and I quote: The salient point is that *anybody* could see it, whether God, or any other creature.

If *anybody* could see the future, then *anybody* can see what the winning lottery numbers will be; *anybody* can see who wins the game; *anybody* can see when someone will die. Psychics claim to see the future this way, but only God sees the future like this. This is called "all-knowing", omniscience.

Unless what you were attempting to say was, IF anybody could see the future, then said future is fixed. IOW, it does not matter *who* sees the future, if it is seen then it is fixed (regardless of who did the seeing). But you have not proven this point at all.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92472
10/30/07 10:57 PM
10/30/07 10:57 PM
D
DenBorg  Offline
Blanchard, OK
DenBorg: Some choices are mutually exclusive .. it is impossible to do both. For example, you can either take a drink, or you can not take a drink. But you cannot both drink and not drink. That is a choice between two mutually exclusive activities. It is a physical and logical impossibility to do both!

Of course. Why are you making this point?

Because you claim that this is one definition of free will, and the other definition of free will is having multiple choices which are not mutually exclusive.

I am telling you that your two definitions of free will are nonsense.

Your nonsensical definition:
 Quote:
There are two main ways, theologically, that free will can be defined. One is that you are free to choose to do one of more than one mutually exclusive events (e.g., you can spill water on your shirt or not). The other is that you are free to do that which you choose to do.

Now, follow along ...

According to you, two definitions of free will:

1. choice between two mutually exclusive options
2. free to do that which you choose to do

If a person is faced with a choice to either drink or not to drink (two mutually exclusive choices ... cannot both drink and not drink), you are saying that free will is defined one way. (definition #1). So, tell me then, why doesn't definition #2 apply? How is this person not free to do which he chooses to do (i.e. drink or not drink).

Now that same person is faced with a different choice ... the choice of wearing a white shirt, a blue shirt, or a red shirt. Furthermore, will this person wear the black tie, the blue tie, or the grey tie? Now these choices are not mutually exclusive, therefore we must be looking at definition #2, so now you are now suggesting that somehow the true definition of free will has somehow changed, just by virtue of the type of choices the person is faced with!

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92473
10/30/07 11:27 PM
10/30/07 11:27 PM
D
DenBorg  Offline
Blanchard, OK
DenBorg: Just because God sees the future perfectly for what it will be, does not mean that the future is predetermined by God.

Or course not. This has not been asserted.
But you have asserted that it means that the future "is predetermined".

The only possible agents that cause the future to be what it is are:

1) our choices/actions; and,
2) God's choices/actions.

But you say that our free will would be out the window, so that would mean we have no affect on the future. And logically the only remaining cause of the future is God's choices/actions.

Unless you can identify and substantiate a third agent that causes the future to be what it is. But, WOW! What could be more powerful than God?

If God knows the future perfectly, and if it isn't our free will nor God's foreknowledge which determines/fixes the future, then what does fix it in this case?

Nothing fixes it. It's not fixed. It's open.
I know nothing fixes, that it is open.

But YOU have claimed numerous times that if God knew the future perfectly, then the future would have to be fixed. And it was from this context that my comment was made, and you know it. So don't suddenly try to "play dumb".

So according to you, Tom, assuming that God knows the future perfectly, what fixed the future?!

And unless you have evidence of some third party, you cannot arbitrarily claim that it was neither us (because we would have no free will) nor was it God (because His foreknowledge does not fix the future), that it must be some sort of unidentified more-powerful-than-God entity for which you have no evidence.

You cannot rule out both our own choices/actions, and also God's choices/actions as determining agents on what the future looks like without any evidence that shows some third agent coming into play.

I have not previously said that God's foreknowledge requires the future to be fixed. Actually I think I know what you mean, but you're not being very precise in stating it. It would probably be a good idea to quote something directly, then comment on that, rather than repeatedly make assertions that I've said things I haven't said.
Yes you have, Tom. Quit playing dumb.

You know full well that you have repeatedly made statements that claim that if God knew the future perfectly (as if He could see it as a rerun), then we have no choice concerning our future actions and the future is fixed.

Are you wishing to recant all such statements of yours?

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92474
10/31/07 12:07 AM
10/31/07 12:07 AM
D
DenBorg  Offline
Blanchard, OK
Even the Gospel writers don't agree as to the details of the story. Surely the important thing isn't how many times the cock would crow, but that Peter would deny Christ. How did Christ know Peter would deny Him? Because He knew his character.

Why are you making this point about how many times the cock would crow?! No one was talking about that!!

And knowing Peter's character cannot tell you how many times Peter would deny Him. Character cannot tell you that. Neither can character tell you that it would happen before the cock crowed. All character would tell you is that when/if given the opportunity, Peter would deny Jesus. Character cannot give you all the prophetic details that Jesus prophesied.

Say there are a trillion possible futures, as of the time Jesus was speaking to Peter. In all of those trillion futures, God saw that Peter would deny Christ before the cock crowed some number of times. There is no logical problem with God's being able to predict the future, and there being more than one possible future.
It would not matter how many possible futures there could be ... if Peter denied Jesus in all of them, the future would be just as fixed as if there were only one future.

If, as according to you, the future would have to be fixed if God knew exactly how it would play out as if He could see Peter denying Jesus on a TV rerun, then Peter's denying Jesus would be just as fixed for Peter even with a trillion futures, all of which have him denying Jesus.

What difference is there between:

A) One single "fixed" future in which Peter denies Jesus and has no choice in the matter because (according to you, Tom), free will is out the window.

and,

B) Having an "open" future and having free will and being faced with choosing between the following possible futures:

1. Deny Jesus
2. Deny Jesus
3. Deny Jesus
4. Deny Jesus
5. Deny Jesus
6. Deny Jesus
7. Deny Jesus
8. Deny Jesus
9. Deny Jesus
10. Deny Jesus
1 trillion. Deny Jesus

I've never argued that God cannot see the future perfectly,
Sure you have ... that is what this whole thread has been about.

You argue that if God knew the future perfectly (sometimes likened unto seeing it as a TV rerun), then the future must be fixed (but not by God's foreknowledge), and that free will is out the window (i.e. we would have no affect on the future).

Are you getting senile on us?

I've never argued that God cannot see the future perfectly, only that the future is not fixed,
But no one (except for you) ever said anything about the future being fixed. You've been trying to use the fact that the future is not fixed to prove that God does not know the future perfectly, that He is only a very good guesser when He makes these exacting, precise, prophecies.

... which is to say, there is no one future. There are many possible futures, which is exactly what God sees. He doesn't see the one future of what will happen, because there is no such thing.
So, there is not just one future ... hmmm ... so then there are parallel universes or time lines, one for each possibility.

I mean no disrespect by this, but I must ask: Do you watch a lot of StarTrek?

I like to watch it too, but I don't believe that there are multiple futures, one in which I chose to take a drink, and another in which I chose not to take a drink.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: DenBorg] #92479
10/31/07 02:26 AM
10/31/07 02:26 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
I know that God's foreknowledge of the future has nothing to do with the future being fixed.

My point is, you claim that if God had perfect foreknowledge of the future, then the future would be fixed.

No, I don't claim this. I claim God *does* have prefect foreknowledge of the future. I claim that the future is not a single-threaded thing, comprised of just certainties, but is instead more complicated, being comprised of possibilities as well as certainties.

Where we disagree is in regards to the nature of the future, not the nature of God's foreknowledge. We both agree that God has perfect foreknowledge.

Quote:
Yet you claim that it being fixed would have nothing to do with our actions (because you say that free will would be out the window) nor God's actions (because you say that God's foreknowledge doesn't fix the future).

No, I don't claim this either. Actually I'm not following this, since you say, parenthetically, that I say that free will would be out the window. If I'm saying free will would be out the window, then clearly the future being fixed has something to do with our actions, right?

Quote:
So, under that scenario, where God knows the future perfectly, a scenario that you claim would mean that the future is fixed, what would be the cause of it being fixed?!!

No, I don't claim that God's knowing the future perfectly would mean the future is fixed. As I've pointed out many, many times, I believe God does know the future perfectly. God knows the future perfectly, just as it is, which is not fixed. Once again, our difference of opinion is regarding the nature of the future, not regarding God's foreknowledge.

Quote:
And you saying, "I haven't commented on causality" doesn't cut the mustard. You must have a reason for ruling out both our actions and God's actions as potential causalities.

So I ask again, If God knows the future perfectly, please tell us how you can claim that our choices/actions and God's choices/actions would have nothing to do with what that future looks like!

I'm not following you here. At any rate, your question seems to be predicated on things I haven't been claiming, so there's probably no need for me to comment further, regarding this question, than that.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92480
10/31/07 02:29 AM
10/31/07 02:29 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Because you claim that this is one definition of free will, and the other definition of free will is having multiple choices which are not mutually exclusive.

I am telling you that your two definitions of free will are nonsense.

Your nonsensical definition:
Quote:
There are two main ways, theologically, that free will can be defined. One is that you are free to choose to do one of more than one mutually exclusive events (e.g., you can spill water on your shirt or not). The other is that you are free to do that which you choose to do.

Now, follow along ...

According to you, two definitions of free will:

1. choice between two mutually exclusive options
2. free to do that which you choose to do

If a person is faced with a choice to either drink or not to drink (two mutually exclusive choices ... cannot both drink and not drink), you are saying that free will is defined one way. (definition #1). So, tell me then, why doesn't definition #2 apply? How is this person not free to do which he chooses to do (i.e. drink or not drink).

Now that same person is faced with a different choice ... the choice of wearing a white shirt, a blue shirt, or a red shirt. Furthermore, will this person wear the black tie, the blue tie, or the grey tie? Now these choices are not mutually exclusive, therefore we must be looking at definition #2, so now you are now suggesting that somehow the true definition of free will has somehow changed, just by virtue of the type of choices the person is faced with!

These are not my definitions. They are standard. One is a definition of incompatible (also called libertarian) free will, and the other of compatible free will.

Here's a place to take a look which presents the definitions I've been referring to in more detail:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_will

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92481
10/31/07 02:39 AM
10/31/07 02:39 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Why are you making this point about how many times the cock would crow?! No one was talking about that!!

I don't remember. It's been quite a while since I posted this.

And knowing Peter's character cannot tell you how many times Peter would deny Him. Character cannot tell you that. Neither can character tell you that it would happen before the cock crowed. All character would tell you is that when/if given the opportunity, Peter would deny Jesus. Character cannot give you all the prophetic details that Jesus prophesied.

Ok, I think I see the point now. Even the gospel writers do not agree amongst themselves regarding the detail of the story, so how many times the cock crowed, or how many times Peter would deny Christ, was evidently not the important point. The important point was that Peter would deny Christ.

As to how Christ knew that, I'm sure God revealed this to Him. As to how God knew this, God has perfect foreknowledge, and saw what Peter would do.

Say there are a trillion possible futures, as of the time Jesus was speaking to Peter. In all of those trillion futures, God saw that Peter would deny Christ before the cock crowed some number of times. There is no logical problem with God's being able to predict the future, and there being more than one possible future.
It would not matter how many possible futures there could be ... if Peter denied Jesus in all of them, the future would be just as fixed as if there were only one future.

If, as according to you, the future would have to be fixed if God knew exactly how it would play out as if He could see Peter denying Jesus on a TV rerun, then Peter's denying Jesus would be just as fixed for Peter even with a trillion futures, all of which have him denying Jesus.

What difference is there between:

A) One single "fixed" future in which Peter denies Jesus and has no choice in the matter because (according to you, Tom), free will is out the window.

and,

B) Having an "open" future and having free will and being faced with choosing between the following possible futures:

1. Deny Jesus
2. Deny Jesus
3. Deny Jesus
4. Deny Jesus
5. Deny Jesus
6. Deny Jesus
7. Deny Jesus
8. Deny Jesus
9. Deny Jesus
10. Deny Jesus
1 trillion. Deny Jesus

I've never argued that God cannot see the future perfectly,
Sure you have ... that is what this whole thread has been about.

You argue that if God knew the future perfectly (sometimes likened unto seeing it as a TV rerun), then the future must be fixed (but not by God's foreknowledge), and that free will is out the window (i.e. we would have no affect on the future).

Are you getting senile on us?

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying, and you're not being very kind. If you're really wanting to discuss this in a civilized manner, I'll be happy to oblige. I can also point you to references on line where you can read more about the subject. This isn't something I've made up.

I've never argued that God cannot see the future perfectly, only that the future is not fixed,
But no one (except for you) ever said anything about the future being fixed. You've been trying to use the fact that the future is not fixed to prove that God does not know the future perfectly, that He is only a very good guesser when He makes these exacting, precise, prophecies.

... which is to say, there is no one future. There are many possible futures, which is exactly what God sees. He doesn't see the one future of what will happen, because there is no such thing.
So, there is not just one future ... hmmm ... so then there are parallel universes or time lines, one for each possibility.

I mean no disrespect by this, but I must ask: Do you watch a lot of StarTrek?

I like to watch it too, but I don't believe that there are multiple futures, one in which I chose to take a drink, and another in which I chose not to take a drink.

I'm sorry you're having difficulty understanding me. Perhaps reading someone else would be easier. If you google "partly open future" you can find some good material.

Re: What is the Truth About The Foreknowledge of God? [Re: Tom] #92482
10/31/07 02:51 AM
10/31/07 02:51 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I skipped this one inadvertently, so I'm responding to it out of order.

DenBorg: Just because God sees the future perfectly for what it will be, does not mean that the future is predetermined by God.

Or course not. This has not been asserted.
But you have asserted that it means that the future "is predetermined".

The only possible agents that cause the future to be what it is are:

1) our choices/actions; and,
2) God's choices/actions.

But you say that our free will would be out the window, so that would mean we have no affect on the future. And logically the only remaining cause of the future is God's choices/actions.

Unless you can identify and substantiate a third agent that causes the future to be what it is. But, WOW! What could be more powerful than God?

I'm not really following you here. For one thing, it's been quite a while since I originally posted this, so it's difficult to remember my train of thought from that far back. I'll repost what my argument is, and if you wish, we can discuss that.

If we accept the libertarian definition of free will, a person can be said to have free will if he has the ability to "do this" or "do that". That is, if there is a fork in the road, they have free will if they have the ability to take either fork.

If the future is fixed, then that means it is certain that they will, for example, bear left (not go right). If it is certain that they will bear left, then they do not have the ability to bear left (it's not possible to do something different from what is certain to happen). This is what causes free will (under the libertarian definition, which is the one commonly used by SDA's) to go "out the window."

Please notice that this argument is not dependent upon God's foreknowledge (in fact, I didn't reference God at all in the argument).

If God knows the future perfectly, and if it isn't our free will nor God's foreknowledge which determines/fixes the future, then what does fix it in this case?

Nothing fixes it. It's not fixed. It's open.
I know nothing fixes, that it is open.

But YOU have claimed numerous times that if God knew the future perfectly, then the future would have to be fixed. And it was from this context that my comment was made, and you know it. So don't suddenly try to "play dumb".

I have never claimed this. You've gotten the wrong idea somehow, and keep repeating it, but I've never said this.

So according to you, Tom, assuming that God knows the future perfectly, what fixed the future?!

This is assuming a premise that is untrue.

And unless you have evidence of some third party, you cannot arbitrarily claim that it was neither us (because we would have no free will) nor was it God (because His foreknowledge does not fix the future), that it must be some sort of unidentified more-powerful-than-God entity for which you have no evidence.

You cannot rule out both our own choices/actions, and also God's choices/actions as determining agents on what the future looks like without any evidence that shows some third agent coming into play.

Again, this whole line of reasoning is predicated on something I have never claimed.

I have not previously said that God's foreknowledge requires the future to be fixed. Actually I think I know what you mean, but you're not being very precise in stating it. It would probably be a good idea to quote something directly, then comment on that, rather than repeatedly make assertions that I've said things I haven't said.
Yes you have, Tom. Quit playing dumb.

You know full well that you have repeatedly made statements that claim that if God knew the future perfectly (as if He could see it as a rerun), then we have no choice concerning our future actions and the future is fixed.

Are you wishing to recant all such statements of yours?

No, but I would like it if you were kinder in tone. Also I think you could be read my posts more attentively. Before attacking a point of view you may not have properly understood, I think it would be better to start off by ask clarifying questions.

Page 27 of 37 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 36 37

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!