The Milgram experiment
You Are Now A 'Mass-Milgram non-consensual Experimental Participant'[/b]
About 20 minutes into it starts one example of someone who went all the way. He explains he didn't want to but was forced to against his conscience. Because, "someone of authority required him to". Just doing his job, just following orders. You kind of feel sorry for him, but also would not want him to be your neighbor if he was required to report you for anything.

In further experiments, they found that obedience to orders were reduced as the victim was more closer to the subject vs in another room. Consider "social distancing". When the "authority" was present in person, obedience was almost 3 times as great as when orders were given by telephone. Consider a doctor office setting where the doctor says the vaccine is "safe" even without being able to provide the vaccine insert. In group experiments, it showed that if others refused to follow bad orders, 90% of the subjects also followed suit and refused. However if the others followed orders, it didn't increase the subject's adherence. But if the subject did not play a direct role, merely reading the questions, only 3 out of 40 refused to continue. Consider bystanders.

"One can only wonder what government, with it's vastly greater authority and prestige, can command of its subjects." -- Stanley Milgram, 1962

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
65% of subjects administered the maximum 450 volt shock.
All gave shocks of at least 300 volts.

"Moreover, even when the destructive effects of their work become patently clear, and they are asked to carry out actions incompatible with fundamental standards of morality, relatively few people have the resources needed to resist authority." Consider the evil ones ordering businesses to fire employees who refuse to undergo medical procedures. Consider employees getting medical procedures because their boss tells them to even though they know it will harm them. Even the 35% who refused to continue still did not check on the "victim" without requesting permission.

Now when I look at people, I wonder if they are in the 65% or the 35%. I wonder if they would kill me if told to do so. Then I wonder if that's what the experimenters want me to do, that they want a divisive, "us and them".

"the essence of obedience consists in the fact that a person comes to view themselves as the instrument for carrying out another person's wishes, and they therefore no longer see themselves as responsible for their actions. Once this critical shift of viewpoint has occurred in the person, all of the essential features of obedience follow".

"[People] have learned that when experts tell them something is all right, it probably is, even if it does not seem so. (In fact, the experimenter was indeed correct: it was all right to continue giving the "shocks"?even though most of the subjects did not suspect the reason.)"

Consider your doctor, fauci, global warming...

Consider: The vaccine won't harm you. You must take it. You see people, young healthy people, having blood clots and strokes dying around you. They continue saying, you must take the vaccine. The experiment requires you to continue. Leaders of your own church, church authorities, say it's not harmful, that it's part of the health message to take drugs, that it's part of drug-free living to take drugs...

[b]Conflicted pharmacist: "Based on what you're saying, I can no longer advocate for these vaccines"
https://rumble.com/vrd1ev-conflicte...e-saying-i-can-no-longer-advocate-f.html
You also feel sorry for this pharmacist. What would you do if you were him?

More on obedience to authority experiments. 2013.
Michael Huemer - The Psychology of Authority - PorcFest X
(with bad language...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOWpQrSDc5w

Will you be part of the 35%? Will you be an example to help encourage others?
Or will you take a bystander approach, and do nothing to stop the harm?
Standing up for others won't get you any honor. On earth, that is.