HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,661
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 18
kland 6
Daryl 1
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Daryl, daylily, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,948 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 36 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 35 36
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #122782
01/09/10 05:24 PM
01/09/10 05:24 PM
Rick H  Offline

Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: JCS
In creationist cosmology, a problem seems apparent when studying light from distant stars. If the universe was created 6000 years ago then light shouldn't be visible from distances greater than 6000 light years. As of 2008, the furthest visible light has been measured at 13,730,000,000 light years. As a result, Big Bang theorists claim that the visible universe is 13,730,000,000 years old. This is false and I'll endeavor to explain why.

First, the speed of light is calculated by a measured distance divided by time.

D/T

The "speed" that the Earth rotates or "spins" is divided by "curved time."

S/C

The "speed" an object falls is calculated by distance divided by time, times "curved time."

(D/T) x C

In String Theory, the speed of light is arbitrarily given a minimum value of 1 light second, (thanks to Einstein's energy equation being geared in seconds.) All things have spin. The smallest (or minimum) spin is called a spinor. If the minimum speed of light is multiplied by the minimum spin, the minimum value for gravity (a graviton) is described.

(D min/T min) x (S min/C min)

In my First Flash model, the minimum value for light is NOT 1 second, it's 1 day. (refer to Genesis 1:1-5) Spin is more appropriately measured in fractions or multiples of a day. When the value for spin equals or exceeds 1 the value for light will equal the value for spin.

Let me illustrate:

Lets say we observe light travel for 12 hours, (half of a day) here's what happens.

(1light day min/1 day min) x (0.5 spin/0.5 curved days) = .5 resultant LD/.5 resultant days

0.5 light days per 0.5 days
We actually observe distance by resultant distance and time by curved time.

If we observe light for one day this is what happens.

(1 light day/1 day) x (1 spin/1 curved day) = 1 resultant light day/1 resultant day

1 light day per 1 day

When spin exceeds 1 a phase transition occurs.

(1.01 LD/1.01 D) x (1.01 spin/1.01 curved days) = 1.0201 resultant LD/1.0201 resultant D
1.0201 light days per 1.01 days (acceleration begins to occur)

This effect is actually observed in nature and is coined as the "Pioneer Anomaly."

So, back to the universe age question. What is the actual travel time for light with a resultant distance of 13,730,000,000 light years? A simple short cut method works like this:

Divide the resultant light year distance by the number of rotations per year (365.25). Then find the square root.

sq rt (dist/365.25)

The answer is 6131.1248 years. The measurement was in 2008, dating the year of creation at 4124.1248 B.C. Coincidentally or not, Anstey arrived at the same conclusion of 4124 B.C.

A new component to the First Flash model reveals a significant event relating to the first Sabbath of creation. If all of the stars and galaxies were created on the fourth day, the light from the closest stars (outside the solar system) are first visible at the end of the sixth day at twilight. Light from objects furthest away can not be seen until the very end of the seventh day at twilight. Jewish tradition states that the Sabbath begins at the appearance of the first three stars and Ellen White claims that all of the stars "sang together" on the first Sabbath of creation. These points do not prove anything but are very interesting none the less.
Do you have a link to all of this as I would love to share this with others...

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: Rick H] #122796
01/10/10 03:50 AM
01/10/10 03:50 AM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
I actually do not yet have a website hosting my material. Perhaps I should seriously consider doing so in the future.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #122841
01/12/10 01:46 AM
01/12/10 01:46 AM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
I did some digging in my notes and retrieved some of my source material used for the quoted post. If your intrested here's some links + source info:

This is a link that parallels my concept of a time-space phase transition.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=splitting-time-from-space

A good site for some basic info on the Pioneer Anomaly.
http://wapedia.mobi/en/Pioneer_10

These three sites reveal Anstey's timeline.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=232744002&blogId=499142592

http://www.preteristarchive.com/Books/1913_anstey_romance.html

(Right at the Door By Larry L Ungar page 341)
http://books.google.com/books?id=AsjqlQGHsQYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Right+at+the+Door+By+Larry+L.+Ungar&cd=1#v=onepage&q=&f=false

This website expands on Jewish traditions of the Sabbath.
http://www.dhushara.com/book/torah/cardoza/rosh.htm

Here is a quote from Ellen White on the subject.

The Sabbath was hallowed at the creation. As ordained for man, it had its origin when "the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy." Job 38:7. . . . {FLB 37.3}

The Biblical quote supporting the minimum value for light as one day is found in Genesis 1:5

"And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day."

On the topic of the distance to the Light Horizion (measured in March 2008) just look up WMAP.

My expanation for speed has been well defined in the book "The Facts on File Dictionary of Mathmatics". c=d/t where c is speed d is distance and t is time. "Spin" is actually angular velocity w=d(theta)/dt. d(theta) means angular displacement. The book defines dt as simply time. Due to my studies in gravitation and String Theory I've redefined it to represent "curved time". This equation "(D/T) x C" represents gravitational acceleration. In physics this is generally represented as distance/time^2. However the actual calculation doesn't realy operate that way. It is in truth speed times time or "(distance/time) times curved time." Spinors are defined as quanta of angular momentum. Twistors are imagined as massless objects having linear and angular momentum. (The linear momentum is quantified by the distance light travels in units of Planck Time thus the direct relationship between the speed of light and linear momentum.) A twister mathematicly represents a combination of angular mometum (represented by spinors) and relativistic linear momentum (quantified by the speed of light). Angular momentum is defined as the product of the moment of inertia of a body and its angular velocity. An interesting note; angular momentum is analogous to linear momentum and moment of inertia is the rotational equivalent of mass.

Last edited by JCS; 01/12/10 02:19 AM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #123011
01/19/10 08:45 PM
01/19/10 08:45 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
In the course of my study of last day events I discovered a curious physical sequence that parallels events described in the "Big Rip" theory but differing in the scale of time. Scripture and Ellen White describe strange events like the light of the stars disappearing, effects on the Sun and Moon, dramatic global earthquakes that level the mountains and destroy the islands, as well as advanced atmospheric effects on clouds and the flow of water. All of these things have a direct relationship with gravitational forces. In the First Flash model, the laws of physics are directly porportional to the relative mass and motion of the sum total visable universe. When the visable universe expands beyond what is called the Hubble distance, the edges of the visible universe begin to recede away faster than the gravitational properties of the edges can effect anything further inward within the visable universe. Under these conditions within the First Flash cosmological model, parallel effects to the Big Rip would begin to occur at a hyper accelerated rate. According to WMAP in 2008, the Light Horizon was at a distance of 13,730,000,000 light years. Using this information, FF predicts our universe to expand to the Hubble distance (13,800,000,000 light years) between 2023 and 2024. By the year 2034, FF predicts the presently visible light horizon to expand to what would be rightfully coined as a temporal horizon (13,850,000,000 light years). If the theory is sound and the data is sufficiently accurate, light from the furthest galaxies will begin to disappear in the midst of the year 2034. To the best of my understanding, when the light of the stars has darkened, we will already be in the great time of trouble. (Definitely not an event to twiddle one's thumbs and simply wait for before doing anything.) This point troubles me because I thought such an event couldn't be determined. Maybe the idea is on track but sufficiently accurate data can not be gleaned. Regardless, the remnant has precious little time left to bare fruit before probation has ended.

For those who doubt that our universe is expanding this quickly, compare WMAP's 2003 measurement of 13,690,000,000 light years to it's later measurement of 13,730,000,000 light years in 2008.

Last edited by JCS; 01/19/10 08:57 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #123732
03/01/10 01:33 AM
03/01/10 01:33 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
When you posted this, it made me think about what is described in Revelation about the first 4 trumpets. Could you explain some more about the "big Rip" in simple language. Have you considered the first 4 Trumpets sound as natural disasters?

Blessings
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: Elle] #123749
03/01/10 06:43 PM
03/01/10 06:43 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Ok, I will try to convey a simple fashion some points on the "Big Rip" theory. The stability of physical laws in our universe depend on the physical conditions in which our universe exits. It's like comparing the universe to a lake reservoir full of thriving trout. (The thriving trout represent the present day consistent physical laws in which we exist as a byproduct of a stable universe.) If the dam that maintains the reservoir bursts, the stable living environment for the trout will quickly evaporate away. If the visible universe begins to "stretch apart" too quickly its "fabric" (which provides the underlining support to things like gravitation) will begin to "rip apart". In another sense, it has similarity to what happens when all the lugs fall off of a spining tire on a car. Imagine what it would be like if the gravity that holds mountains in place started to act differently than how gravity holds us to the surface of the Earth. In the "Big Rip" scenario, the effects of gravity between larger objects begin to weaken before smaller ones. First the edge of the visible universe flights away faster than light. Then the galaxies start to disapear followed by the light from nearby stars. Things start to get real serious when unstable gravitational waves start messing with the atmosphere and techonic plates. Eventually quarks and even time space itself is shreaded to nothingness.

The First Flash model predicts a highly accelerated variation of the "Big Rip" soon after the visible universe has expanded to a critical point called the Hubble Distance. My projection for that event (using FF and the LH measurement made in March of 2008) will be sometime between 2023 and 2024. Ten years later the net effects on nearby objects starts to become critical.

Looking at the first four trumpets reminds me of an idea I had been introduced to when I went to school at Castle Valley. The idea of micro and macro prophecy. Basicly, it's where prophecies have short and long time scale meanings. The Adventist church in general recognize the trumpets to represent time periods from 395 AD to 1844 (and then to the time of the New Earth for the seventh trumpet). I agree with this but I also found a parallel between the seven trumpets and the seven plagues. And why not, there is already a parallel construct established between the seven seals and the seven churches. On a micro scale, there were seven literal churches during the time of Christ. The prophetic timescale commonly used by our church follows a larger "macro" timescale. I do believe that the seven plagues/ trumpets do correspond to very severe natural disasters brought about as a direct result of the pressence of sin (or entropy/ disorder) in the universe.

Following the pattern of Revelation closely, I found that it basicly starts with the seven churches matching up with opening of the seven seals. In the seventh seal is the seven trumpets. All of this is in the perspective of the remnaint. When the stuff with the woman, dragon, and stuff with Babylon start, it seems to be an entirely different perspective of the seven trumpets. This part of the book ends with the seven plagues with a pattern akin to the seven trumpets.

With some slight exceptions in the details of the sixth and seventh trumpets, all seven seem to have connections with a "big rip" disaster. Christ's second coming at the end of the seventh trumpet would be a difficult but necessary act of mercy in death on the wicked, because the terrible effects of living in such a situation would be unnecessarly horrific and would only permit the later torturous deaths of every living thing on the Earth. Of course there is the core reason of his appearance, salvation of his sons and daughters.

If the day comes when things start to happen like I've stated, people will very likely try to find solutions and start pointing toward Sunday observance as a way to stop the progression in physical chaos. It scares me to think that my FF model could one day be perverted in such a way as to support such an event.

Last edited by JCS; 03/01/10 07:14 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #123781
03/03/10 12:43 AM
03/03/10 12:43 AM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
If my explaination was still too unrefined please let me know, I have a habit of trying to explain things by using as many details as I can instead of trying to use down to earth points. Were you needing more detail on why the Hubble distance effects our universe or possibly a simpler cause and effect explanation for a "big rip" event? This is a very difficult subject to really get a handle on let alone explain clearly but I will endeavor to try.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #123791
03/03/10 09:39 AM
03/03/10 09:39 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: JCS
If my explaination was still too unrefined please let me know, I have a habit of trying to explain things by using as many details as I can instead of trying to use down to earth points. Were you needing more detail on why the Hubble distance effects our universe or possibly a simpler cause and effect explanation for a "big rip" event? This is a very difficult subject to really get a handle on let alone explain clearly but I will endeavor to try.

Thx, To be frank I couldn't read it for I'm in a crisis and have no mind. Provide any other information that would benefit others.

Blessings
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: Elle] #123807
03/03/10 09:05 PM
03/03/10 09:05 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Dare I ask what's wrong? It seems like everyone's life right now is in disarray. As for myself, I'm struggling with being separated from my wife and kids due to spiritual conflicts and the possiblity that my wife is involved with a coworker. On top of that, the pastor at my church is trying to weed out any members who are unwilling to compromise with worldly virtues in order to increase church growth. In other words, the Montrose church is enduring the shaking as described by Ellen White.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124091
03/17/10 07:06 PM
03/17/10 07:06 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
I was recently directed to study Christopher Langan's Theory of Everything by an agnostic friend who read the book "Outliers".
Christoper Langan is considered to be the most intelligent man in the United States having an I.Q. of 210. (Meaning off the scale) After studying his well stuctured proofs evidencing the absolute scientific neccesity of God's existence, I was nearly swayed into believing in his semi-pantheistic concept of the Deity.

Quote:
What does this say about God? First, if God is real, then God inheres in the comprehensive reality syntax, and this syntax inheres in matter. Ergo, God inheres in matter, and indeed in its spacetime substrate as defined on material and supramaterial levels. This amounts to pantheism, the thesis that God is omnipresent with respect to the material universe. Now, if the universe were pluralistic or reducible to its parts, this would make God, Who coincides with the universe itself, a pluralistic entity with no internal cohesion. But because the mutual syntactic consistency of parts is enforced by a unitary holistic manifold with logical ascendancy over the parts themselves - because the universe is a dual-aspected monic entity consisting of essentially homogeneous, self-consistent infocognition - God retains monotheistic unity despite being distributed over reality at large. Thus, we have a new kind of theology that might be called monopantheism, or even more descriptively, holopantheism.

The reason I nearly feel for this was the numerous parallels that his CTMU model has with FF (only more clearly explained). Another fault I found was his acceptance of macro evolution. Pantheism and evolution were pathways Kellog faultered toward when he trusted intellect above scripture. At first it troubled me greatly how a man so intelligent could be fooled in this way but then I thought of how Lucifer fell. I would love to glean whatever advanced truths I could from his theory but I'm wary of any further distractions from genuine truth. Here's another quote.

Quote:
(Theoretic Model of the Universe). I am particularly interested in the theological aspects. Can you please explain what the CTMU is all about in language that even I can understand?
A: Thanks for your interest, but the truth is the CTMU isn't all that difficult for even a layperson to understand. So sit back, relax, kick off your shoes and open your mind...
Scientific theories are mental constructs that have objective reality as their content. According to the scientific method, science puts objective content first, letting theories be determined by observation. But the phrase "a theory of reality" contains two key nouns, theory and reality, and science is really about both. Because all theories have certain necessary logical properties that are abstract and mathematical, and therefore independent of observation - it is these very properties that let us recognize and understand our world in conceptual terms - we could just as well start with these properties and see what they might tell us about objective reality. Just as scientific observation makes demands on theories, the logic of theories makes demands on scientific observation, and these demands tell us in a general way what we may observe about the universe.
In other words, a comprehensive theory of reality is not just about observation, but about theories and their logical requirements. Since theories are mental constructs, and mental means "of the mind", this can be rephrased as follows: mind and reality are linked in mutual dependence at the most basic level of understanding. This linkage of mind and reality is what a TOE (Theory of Everything) is really about. The CTMU is such a theory; instead of being a mathematical description of specific observations (like all established scientific theories), it is a "metatheory" about the general relationship between theories and observations…i.e., about science or knowledge itself. Thus, it can credibly lay claim to the title of TOE.
Mind and reality - the abstract and the concrete, the subjective and the objective, the internal and the external - are linked together in a certain way, and this linkage is the real substance of "reality theory". Just as scientific observation determines theories, the logical requirements of theories to some extent determine scientific observation. Since reality always has the ability to surprise us, the task of scientific observation can never be completed with absolute certainty, and this means that a comprehensive theory of reality cannot be based on scientific observation alone. Instead, it must be based on the process of making scientific observations in general, and this process is based on the relationship of mind and reality. So the CTMU is essentially a theory of the relationship between mind and reality.
In explaining this relationship, the CTMU shows that reality possesses a complex property akin to self-awareness. That is, just as the mind is real, reality is in some respects like a mind. But when we attempt to answer the obvious question "whose mind?", the answer turns out to be a mathematical and scientific definition of God. This implies that we all exist in what can be called "the Mind of God", and that our individual minds are parts of God's Mind. They are not as powerful as God's Mind, for they are only parts thereof; yet, they are directly connected to the greatest source of knowledge and power that exists. This connection of our minds to the Mind of God, which is like the connection of parts to a whole, is what we sometimes call the soul or spirit, and it is the most crucial and essential part of being human.
Thus, the attempt to formulate a comprehensive theory of reality, the CTMU, finally leads to spiritual understanding, producing a basis for the unification of science and theology. The traditional Cartesian divider between body and mind, science and spirituality, is penetrated by logical reasoning of a higher order than ordinary scientific reasoning, but no less scientific than any other kind of mathematical truth. Accordingly, it serves as the long-awaited gateway between science and humanism, a bridge of reason over what has long seemed an impassable gulf.

This system of belief models the mind of God as an effect from reality when the truth is just the opposite.

http://www.ctmu.org/

Last edited by JCS; 03/17/10 07:21 PM.
Page 7 of 36 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 06/01/24 09:38 AM
Soul and Body sleep
by dedication. 05/31/24 04:10 PM
Messages for This Time
by Rick H. 05/30/24 09:44 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/28/24 02:32 PM
Meaning of Lazarus and the Rich Man
by dedication. 05/27/24 10:56 PM
What is the Biblical Reckoning of a Day?
by dedication. 05/27/24 01:26 AM
The Flood
by Rick H. 05/25/24 09:12 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/21/24 02:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 06/01/24 02:51 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 05/30/24 09:50 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by dedication. 05/29/24 01:05 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/28/24 12:05 AM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!