HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,661
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 18
kland 6
Daryl 1
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Daryl, daylily, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,912 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189445
05/20/19 02:11 PM
05/20/19 02:11 PM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
The sheep hear their Shepherd

God’s people hear His voice! “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me” (John 10:27).

If God’s professed people do not hear His voice, or they do not follow it; they will be left in darkness as were the Jews that did not follow Jesus, those in the Roman Church that did not Reform, Muslims, and Protestants that have apostatized. While God is calling: Come out of fornicating Babylon My people, the wise will hear and they will obey!

There are many people, who do not understand that sexual fornication is Baal worship or idolatry. One of the very sins that led Israel into the Babylonian Captivity. Others believe that because God chose Israel, the Apostolic Church, or a Reformed Church to be His Chosen People, that God will never forsake them. But even after Israel finally completely rejected Jesus as their Messiah, some folks today reason that God is compelled to bless Israel as if they are still His Chosen People. Divorces do not work that way! God warned Israel that their status as His chosen people was dependent on their relationship with Him. Consider His warning to them as follows from Deuteronomy 27:9-29…

Quote:
O Israel; this day thou art become the people of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt therefore obey the voice of the LORD thy God, and do His commandments and His statutes, which I command thee this day…

Quote:
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all His commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God…

Quote:
The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto Himself, as He hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in His ways. And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee…

Quote:
And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them. But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee...

Quote:
The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken Me…

Quote:
Moreover, all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep His commandments and His statutes which He commanded thee: And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed forever. Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; Therefore, shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and He shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until He have destroyed thee…

Quote:
If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. Moreover, He will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. Also, every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed. And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God…

Quote:
As the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so, the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest…

Quote:
These are the words of the covenant, which the LORD commanded Moses to make with the children of Israel in the land of Moab, beside the covenant which He made with them in Horeb.

This was only a small portion of the warning to God’s people. Read it all in a translation of your choosing.

God faithfully keeps His word to bless, and He faithfully keeps His word to curse. The Lord wants to bless more than we can receive, but He will not compel anyone to obey Him!

On 6 February 2019, Pope Francis disclosed that Babylon’s fornicating priests have been using nuns as sex slaves. On the 16th, the pope defrocked Cardinal McCarrick for sexually abusing children and seminarians. On the 21st through the 24th, a global bishop’s conference had been convened to address the clergy sex abuse scandal within the Roman Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic Church’s fornications have become so blatant that They cannot be denied or swept under the proverbial rug.

God warns all of His sheep: Come out of her My people! God’s people obey Him! They flee fornicating Babylon!

Quote:
I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, My people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (Revelation 18:4)

Quote:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children (Hosea 4:6).

Hear God! Obey Him! Flee Babylon! Do not delay!

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189564
05/26/19 08:01 AM
05/26/19 08:01 AM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Prophecy

Quote:
Ye are My witnesses, saith the LORD… that ye may know and believe Me, and understand…I have showed… My witnesses… that I am God (cf Isaiah 43:9-12, ed).

Without being infallible, uncertainty limits us. We can only bear witness of what we know. The Apostle Paul put it this way: “For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away” (1 Corinthians 13:9-10).

Man is unable to foresee what will happen tomorrow, but God is the Revealer of Secrets. Thousands of years ago God gave incredible revelations for our time. Historical records confirm that some Bible prophecies have been fulfilled in the past, but not all of God’s ancient prophecies have been completely fulfilled! Today’s fascinating headlines like the priests’ fornication scandals proclaim that the last day events that God foretold long ago are upon us. Those things that we wonder and speculate about will explain themselves when the prophecies are completely fulfilled.

Quote:
Yet while it was not given to the prophets to understand fully the things revealed to them, they earnestly sought to obtain all the light which God had been pleased to make manifest. They “inquired and searched diligently,” “searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify.” What a lesson to the people of God in the Christian age, for whose benefit these prophecies were given to His servants! “Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister.” Witness those holy men of God as they “inquired and searched diligently” concerning revelations given them for generations that were yet unborn. Contrast their holy zeal with the listless unconcern with which the favored ones of later ages treat this gift of Heaven. What a rebuke to the ease-loving, world-loving indifference which is content to declare that the prophecies cannot be understood![1]

Quote:
Are we to wait until the fulfillment of the prophecies of the end before we say anything concerning them? Of what value will our words be then? Shall we wait until God's judgments fall upon the transgressor before we tell him how to avoid them? Where is our faith in the word of God? Must we see things foretold come to pass before we will believe what He has said? In clear, distinct rays light has come to us, showing us that the great day of the Lord is near at hand, “even at the doors.” Let us read and understand before it is too late.[2]

God did not give prophecy to make us smarter sinners. God IS and He has a plan for our happiness that He is revealing through word, the Bible, in His own good time.

Quote:
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost (2 Peter 1:19-21).

Peter’s warning that no prophecy is of any private interpretation uses the word idios for the word translated as private. Idios is the root of the word idiotic. No prophecy is of any idiotic interpretation! Often people who disagree with a prophetic interpretation justify their opposition by claiming that the interpretation in question is a private interpretation. In some cases that may be true, but at other times: It is a false claim presented to protect cherished traditional beliefs.

Quote:
Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith (Romans 12:6, ed).

Quote:
If all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced (1 Corinthians 1:24, ed).

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189567
05/26/19 08:51 AM
05/26/19 08:51 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
President Trump is not being impeached. Why do you think he will be?

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: Mountain Man] #189569
05/26/19 09:48 AM
05/26/19 09:48 AM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
President Trump is not being impeached. Why do you think he will be?

My reading of Daniel 11:30 transitions power from President Trump to President Pence through the actions of a few people as it correlates with the #IranUSwar.

Will the war come first?
Will Trump get the boot first?
When Pence is President, the Time of Trouble follows.

That is how I read it in 3 lines.

As this thread continues, the prophecies will bear that out.

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189575
05/26/19 02:34 PM
05/26/19 02:34 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
HC, thank you.

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189576
05/26/19 04:19 PM
05/26/19 04:19 PM
Rick H  Offline

Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Well it doesn't look like the Democrats want to impeach and all the issues it brings up....
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...m=.25478fba4f30

Last edited by Rick H; 05/26/19 04:20 PM.
Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189577
05/26/19 04:21 PM
05/26/19 04:21 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
There would need to be a lot of support from the Republicans in order for that to happen, which looks highly unlikely at the moment.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: Rick H] #189581
05/27/19 03:15 AM
05/27/19 03:15 AM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Rick H
Well it doesn't look like the Democrats want to impeach and all the issues it brings up....
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...m=.25478fba4f30

Impeaching President Trump would give President Pence, the incumbent advantage in the 2020 election.

He could run on his record as president in 2020 or he could "move against the covenant" violate the constitution [America's covenant between the people and the government] to extend his term due to a "national emergency"

Quote:
Much of the history that has taken place in fulfillment of this prophecy [Daniel 11] will be repeated. In the thirtieth verse a power is spoken of that "shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant." [Verses 31-36, quoted.] {13MR 394.1}

I do not know exactly how it will come to pass, but what is written in the Bible will come to pass and that which is prophesied will be whether we understand it completely or not.

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: Daryl] #189582
05/27/19 03:23 AM
05/27/19 03:23 AM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Daryl
There would need to be a lot of support from the Republicans in order for that to happen, which looks highly unlikely at the moment.

Daryl,

If the House of Representatives impeached Donald Trump and the Democrats in the Senate convicted him, it would only take 10 (give or take a few) Republican Senators to convict him and remove him from office. It can come down to a relatively few people to put Michael in office and in context of the war with Iran, The Time of Trouble will commence. Michael will stand for his people [evangelicals] and:

Quote:
The days in which we live are solemn and important. The Spirit of God is gradually but surely being withdrawn from the earth. Plagues and judgments are already falling upon the despisers of the grace of God. The calamities by land and sea, the unsettled state of society, the alarms of war, are portentous. They forecast approaching events of the greatest magnitude. The agencies of evil are combining their forces, and consolidating. They are strengthening for the last great crisis. Great changes are soon to take place in our world, and the final movements will be rapid ones.--Testimonies, vol. 9, p. 11.

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189583
05/27/19 03:35 AM
05/27/19 03:35 AM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
The Gift of Prophecy

In Bible times, God has had prophets and prophetesses: “he [is] a prophet” (Genesis 20:7), “a prophetess…judged Israel” (Judges 4:4, ed), and “Anna, a prophetess” (Luke 2:36). But after the Apostles died, what happened to the prophets and the prophetesses that God promised would arise in the endtime? As sure as, evangelists, pastors, and teachers are still in the church today, God did not do away with apostles or prophets. The Apostle Paul said they ALL are to be in the church: “Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God” (Ephesians 4:13). Has the church arrived at the unity of the faith? No.

The Scriptures clearly state that prophesying is a gift. It was also displayed periodically during Bible times. That gift was withdrawn from God’s people from the time of the writing of Malachi to Matthew’s day (about 450 years). Then came the Apostles. God “gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers” (Ephesians 4:11). The gift of prophecy has rarely been seen since the time of the Apostles, but it is prophesied to reemerge in the Church in the last days, just before Christ’s Second Advent:

Quote:
I [am] the LORD your God…And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also, upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out My spirit (Joel 2:27-29).

A religion major attending the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (a non-denominational school) informed me: “You cannot study Christianity in America without encountering Ellen White.” Was she a prophetess?

She began life as Ellen G. Harmon. She had awaited Christ’s Second Advent in 1843 and 44 after hearing of it from the preaching of William Miller, a Baptist minister, who had traveled through New England teaching from his study of the book of Daniel that Christ’s Advent was imminent.

After Christ had not come in 1844, Ellen White began having visions in 1845. She learned that Jesus had not come at the times that Miller had calculated because Daniel was not predicting Christ’s Advent at those times. Miller had the right times from his prophetic study, but the wrong event. Both 1843 and 44 were the correct prophetic times, but the event was the cleansing of the Sanctuary in Heaven, when the books in Heaven were opened to review the deeds of the dead and the living to confirm the identity of God’s saints.

Christ had promised that: “He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.” “And behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be” (Revelation 3:5; 22:12).

Ellen Harmon married James White. They published her writings as the Spirit of Prophecy. Ellen G. White wrote for 70 years (1845 to 1915). Though she is virtually unknown, she is undeniably, America’s most prolific woman author.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 06/01/24 09:38 AM
Soul and Body sleep
by dedication. 05/31/24 04:10 PM
Messages for This Time
by Rick H. 05/30/24 09:44 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/28/24 02:32 PM
Meaning of Lazarus and the Rich Man
by dedication. 05/27/24 10:56 PM
What is the Biblical Reckoning of a Day?
by dedication. 05/27/24 01:26 AM
The Flood
by Rick H. 05/25/24 09:12 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/21/24 02:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 06/01/24 02:51 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 05/30/24 09:50 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by dedication. 05/29/24 01:05 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/28/24 12:05 AM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!