HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,661
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 18
kland 6
Daryl 1
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Daryl, daylily, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,912 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189693
06/09/19 07:22 AM
06/09/19 07:22 AM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
Did EGW really say what you allege that she said -- or is this a matter of quotes out of context? Let's see.

Not if you take the whole picture into view -- she was NOT talking about the 42 months in that quote --
You translate "final fulfulment" as "repeat fulfulment"

Whereas "final fulfulment" means the prophecy will come to it's final end -- The prophecy shows the build up to the final events which are still future, it's not talking about repeated prophecy. It is linear - not circular.

Dedication this is the gist of your false narrative. As shown in my previous post:

Quote:
In the last days...will take place the final fulfillment of the Revelator’s prophecy. [Revelation 13:4-18, quoted.]

That quote says what it says.
The final fulfillment cannot be the first fulfillment from 538 to 1798, because the first is not the final. Having been in school, you know that the first test in a subject is followed by the final. They cover the same material at the beginning of the instruction and at the conclusion. They are different tests.

Whites second statement regarding Revelation 13 does not say that this entire chapter except the part relating to the time (42 months):

Quote:
This entire chapter is a revelation of what will surely take place.

In an earlier post, I studied her statements about prophetic time before giving these examples from her writing of prophetic time that intervenes between 1844 and Christ's Advent. You may have missed it, but that material is available if you go back a few posts.

It is a matter of Reading EGW in context vs putting a traditional spin on her writings. She had to address this problem frequently.

Making White Contradict Herself

White is not contradicting herself: No time prophecy after 1844. People are misunderstanding and misinterpreting her statements to make her say what she did not say:

Quote:
They put their own interpretation upon the Word and make it contradict what the Lord has revealed in the testimonies.[1]

Quote:
If we are the Lord’s appointed messengers, we shall not spring up with new ideas and theories to contradict the message that God has given through His servants since 1844. At that time many sought the Lord with heart and soul and voice. The men whom God raised up were diligent searchers of the Scriptures. And those who today claim to have light, and who contradict the teaching of God’s ordained messengers, who were working under the Holy Spirit’s guidance, those who get up new theories, which remove the pillars of our faith, are not doing the will of God, but are bringing in fallacies of their own invention, which, if received, will cut the church away from the anchorage of truth, and set them drifting, drifting, to where they will receive any sophistries that may arise.[2]

By changing the meaning of prophetic time from the definite time of Christ Coming as White used it, to mean all time prophecy, some teachers within the church have cut the church away from the anchorage of truth, and have set it adrift, to where it has received many sophistries that have arisen. Those who have been deceived by the idea that ALL time prophecy stopped in 1844 (a theory that contradicts the message that God has given through His servants after 1844) have removed a pillar of our faith. They are not doing the will of God. They are in darkness. They are casting their shadow upon the paths of others and blocking White’s writings from doing their appointed work as the lesser light.

Quote:
Increased light has come to me as I have imparted the light given me. I have very much more light on the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which I shall present to our people if my way is not blocked…[3]

Quote:
It is the nobler work to build up; to present the truth in its force and power, and let it cut its way through prejudice, and reveal error in contrast with truth.[4]

People misunderstand White. They misquote her:

Quote:
My words are so wrested and misinterpreted that... What I say is reported in such a perverted light that it is new and strange to me. It is mixed with words spoken by men to sustain their own theories.[5]

Quote:
With their distorted views of the matter they have discussed the question…until their spiritual vision has become so confused that they can only see men as trees walking. They have thought they could see a contradiction in my article… and that article on the same subject... I must contend that I am the best judge of the things which have been presented before me in vision; and none need fear that I shall by my life contradict my own testimony, or that I shall fail to notice any real contradiction in the views given me.[6]

Quote:
When the word of the Lord comes to churches and to individuals, there are always those who refuse to hear aright or to see aright. Their defective hearing and seeing puts them far out of the way... those who would misinterpret my words to mean what they want them to mean. Their eyes are so blinded that they cannot see; their ears are so dulled that they cannot hear. They circulate reports as being what Sister White has said, when I said no such thing.[7]

Quote:
Do not quote my works again as long as you live until you can obey the Bible. When you make the Bible your food, your meat and your drink, when you make its principles the elements of your character, you will know better how to receive counsel from God. I exalt the precious word before you today. Do not repeat what I have said, saying, “Sister White said this,” and, “Sister White said that.” Find out what the Lord God…says, and then do what He commands.[8]

Quote:
The word of God covers a period of history reaching from the creation to the coming of the Son of man in the clouds of heaven… Through all these centuries the truth of God has remained the same. That which was truth in the beginning is truth now. Although new and important truths appropriate for succeeding generations have been opened to the understanding, the present revealings do not contradict those of the past. Every new truth understood only makes more significant the old.[9]

“There is nothing in the word of God to be thrown aside...”[10] “The Bible must be your counselor. Study it and the testimonies God has given; for they never contradict His Word.”[11] White’s statements agree with the Bible!

[1] 10MR 311.2

[2] 4MR 247.2

[3] 9MR 23.2, ed

[4] 20MR 136.3

[5] 2MR 152.2, ed

[6] 1T 462.3, ed

[7] 21MR 428.1, ed

[8] 5MR 141.1, ed

[9] RH, March 2, 1886 par. 6, ed

[10] ST, June 3, 1886 par. 13, ed

[11] 3SM 32.3

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189700
06/09/19 10:36 AM
06/09/19 10:36 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
It is very likely President Trump will be reelected.

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: Mountain Man] #189703
06/09/19 07:15 PM
06/09/19 07:15 PM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
It is very likely President Trump will be reelected.

Hey Mike,

Based on prophecies or personal opinions?

It is not outside the realm of possibility. If he does not start a war with Iran during this term, he can do it in his next term.

But my gut tells me that sudden destruction is closer at hand than 2020

I pray for him and us.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189707
06/10/19 04:11 AM
06/10/19 04:11 AM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Prophetic Time After 1844

In context, Revelation 10:6 (there should be time no longer) explains prophetic time as it is used in Revelation after 1844, the year that the Adventists experienced the Great Disappointment: The year that Jesus did not Come! The year that ended the 2300-year prophecy. The year that Jesus stood for His people to confess them before His Father and His angels. Thus, the bitter/sweet book being eaten by John in vision in verse 10 is the portion of Daniel relating especially to the 2300 years, i.e., Daniel 8:14 & 11:2-12:1.

Quote:
And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter (10:10)

The time (2300 years) was specified in Daniel 8:14. Later, more details were given about time in chapter 9.

God had bidden His messenger: “Make this man to understand the vision.” That commission must be fulfilled. In obedience to it, the angel, some time after­ward, returned to Daniel, saying: “I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding;” “therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.” Daniel 8:27, 16; 9:22, 23, 25-27. There was one important point in the vision of chapter 8 which had been left unexplained, namely, that relating to time--the period of the 2300 days; therefore, the angel, in resuming his explanation, dwells chiefly upon the subject of time:[1]

Yes, Daniel 8:14 focused on the time/2300 years. Daniel 9 continued explaining time as it correlated the starting of the prophecy with historical events. Daniel 11:2 transitioned from time to the events that would take place during the 2300 years. It began with the three kings: Cyrus, Darius, & Artaxerxes, who would issue the decrees that had been foretold, and it predicted the important waymarks that would come to pass through the entire 2300 years until Daniel 12:1 was fulfilled when Christ stood for His people in 1844.

Quote:
And now will I show thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia…And at that time shall Michael stand up (Daniel 11:2 & 12:1, ed).

Thus, when Revelation 10:6 declares that there should be time no longer, it is a declaration that the long time/day for a year application of time in the 2300-day/year prophecy ended: The 2300 years were fulfilled! But the declaration in Revelation 10:11, Thou must prophesy again, is a command to the book of Daniel to repeat; including the prophecy 11:2-12:1 without the time/2300-day/year limitation.

Quote:
The prophecies of the eleventh of Daniel have almost reached their final fulfillment.[2]

Quote:
The prophecy in the eleventh of Daniel has nearly reached its complete fulfillment. Much of the history that has taken place in fulfillment of this prophecy will be repeated.[3]

The command to prophesy again (Revelation 10:11) is a command to repeat the prophecies in the book of Daniel. Since the book of Revelation is opening the book of Daniel, it is also being commanded to prophesy again. Thus, when the time prophecies in Revelation repeat, they are in literal time.

Quote:
The books of Daniel and the Revelation are one… but no further light was to be revealed before these messages had done their specific work.[4]

Quote:
There are those now living who in studying the prophecies of Daniel and John, received great light from God as they passed over the ground where special prophecies were in process of fulfillment in their order. They bore the message of time to the people. The truth shone out clearly as the sun at noonday. Historical events, showing the direct fulfillment of prophecy, were set before the people, and the prophecy was seen to be a figurative delineation of events leading down to the close of this earth’s history… The people now have a special message to give to the world…[5]

[2] RH, November 24, 1904 par. 8, ed The Day of the Lord is Near…

[3] 13MR 394.1, ed

[4] 1MR 99.3, ed

[5] 17MR 1.3, ed

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189716
06/10/19 08:59 AM
06/10/19 08:59 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: His child
MM: It is very likely President Trump will be reelected.

HC: Hey Mike, based on prophecies or personal opinions? [/quote]
Definitely "gut feeling". The time prophecies brought us to 1844. The stage has been set ever since. Jesus could have returned ere this. We are on borrowed time. Once the church is ready for the Shaking (result of Sunday legislation and enforcement), Jesus will allow events to unfold that will end with His returning. Currently the Church is not ready. That's what we're supposed to be praying for. We need to believe faith works by love and purifies the soul and then . . .

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189723
06/11/19 05:38 AM
06/11/19 05:38 AM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
The Kings of the North and South

Before the 2300-year prophecy had ended in 1844, William Miller recognized that the Kings of the North and South had become European powers. He linked them to “Spain, in the south, and Great Britain, in the north…” “Spain…joined the French.”[1] The Kings of the North and South had become Great Britain and France.

Quote:
At the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships (Daniel 11:40).

The French had been conquering Europe. General Berthier invaded Rome and captured Pope Pius VI. “In 1798 …a French army entered Rome, and made the pope a prisoner….”[2] “Pius VI…is the pope specified in prophecy, which received the deadly wound.”[3] “One of his heads as it were wounded to death” (Revelation 13:3). Prophetically speaking, France’s jailing the pope made the Roman Catholic Church the daughter of France, the King of the South.

Prophecy had identified the King of the South as Egypt. Though France claimed to be a friend of the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, and France had an envoy at Istanbul, Napoleon invaded Egypt (the King of the South), which was then an Ottoman province. Napoleon then claimed to have liberated the Egyptians from Ottoman oppression. His Egyptian victories had made France the King of the South in place of Egypt. Since Egypt was vital for England’s trade route with India, Napoleon’s Egyptian war endangered British interests as much or more than his wars in Europe.

Because France ruled the Mediterranean Sea and all of its European ports, the British fleet commanded by Admiral Nelson had been forced to harbor near the Gibraltar fortress. When the British located the French fleet anchored off the coast of Egypt, Nelson left the safety of Gibraltar, and crossed the Mediterranean in 30 days (whirlwind speed for sailing ships back then). This fulfilled Daniel 11:40: Nelson’s fleet sank the French fleet in the battle at Abuqir 1 August 1798 and it chased Napoleon along the Mediterranean coastline.

Without his fleet, Napoleon was forced to go over land to Europe. On the way, he besieged Acre (Akka), a strategic Ottoman fortress between Egypt and Syria. The British flotilla joined the Ottoman forces. From the Mediterranean, the British fleet shelled the French positions. Because the Ottomans depended on England’s naval might to defend Acre, England became the King of the North in place of the Ottoman Empire. When Napoleon retreated to Egypt, the British fleet pursued him as Daniel’s prophecy had foretold.

Quote:
He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape (Daniel 11:41-42).

Napoleon returned to Egypt (without fighting in Jordan, Moab, or Edom), and then he escaped with his army. The British then dominated the Mideast to secure its routes to India. “He shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps” (11:43).

Quote:
Tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore, he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many (11:44).

Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston, Britain’s Foreign Secretary, typifies the King of the North. He feared a Russian-French alliance would shift the European balance of power. Under his direction, Britain was fighting in the east and the north: 1803-India, 1812-USA, and 1815-France. He used the Ottoman Empire to keep Russia from accessing the Mediterranean via the Dardanelles. He also fought Russian expansion in the north through Afghanistan into India.

Palmerston convinced Russia, Prussia, and Austria 15 July 1840 that Egypt was about to topple the Ottoman Empire. In his view, this would upset the balance of power; he preferred a weak sultan rather than a strong military leader that would strengthen and enlarge the Ottoman Empire. On 11 August 1840, they gave Egypt an ultimatum to stand down or face their allied forces. Muhammad Ali of Egypt refused, and war followed.

“Josiah Litch in 1838, two years before the expected event was to occur. In that year he predicted that the Turkish power would be overthrown “in A.D. 1840, sometime in the month of August”[[4]] but a few days before the fulfillment of the prophecy he concluded more definitely from his study that the period allotted to the Turks would come to an end on August 11, 1840.”[5] It happened in their war with Egypt.

Quote:
He shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him (11:45).

Though it is not indicated within the text, this passage is highly supplemented by the translators. Note what Daniel literally wrote: To plant dwelling palace sea glorious holy mountain to come end of time to help.

The British fleet partially fulfilled this prophecy when it anchored between Mount Carmel and Acre to plan their assault of Acre. They then occupied Acre in November 1840. “In the face of European military might, Muhammad Ali acquiesced.”[6] Soon thereafter, Palmerston’s government came to its end…in 1841 it was voted out of office. Thus, the waymarks given in Daniel 11 happened as prophesied to bring the prophecy to Christ standing for His people in 1844.

[1] Evidence From Scripture and History of the Second Coming of Christ About the year 1843, William Miller (1841) p. 105, ed

[2] GC88 266.2, ed

[3] 5MR 318.1, ed

[4] Josiah Litch, The Probability of the Second Coming of Christ About A.D. 1843, p. 157 as cited in Daniel and the Revelation, U. Smith p. 513.

[5] Daniel and the Revelation, Uriah Smith, p. 513

[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189739
06/12/19 08:58 AM
06/12/19 08:58 AM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Perilous Times with Perplexities

Quote:
We are now living in a most perilous time, and not one of us should be tardy in seeking a preparation for the coming of Christ. Let none follow the example of the foolish virgins, and think that it will be safe to wait until the crisis comes before gaining a preparation of character to stand in that time. It will be too late to seek for the righteousness of Christ when the guests are called in and examined. Now is the time to put on the righteousness of Christ, --the wedding garment that will fit you to enter into the marriage supper of the Lamb. In the parable, the foolish virgins are represented as begging for oil and failing to receive it at their request. This is symbolic of those who have not prepared themselves by developing a character to stand in a time of crisis. It is as if they should go to their neighbors and say, Give me your character, or I shall be lost. Those that were wise could not impart their oil to the flickering lamps of the foolish virgins. Character is not transferable. It is not to be bought or sold; it is to be acquired. The Lord has given to every individual an opportunity to obtain a righteous character through the hours of probation; but He has not provided a way by which one human agent may impart to another the character which he has developed by going through hard experiences, by learning lessons from the great Teacher, so that he can manifest patience under trial, and exercise faith so that he can remove mountains of impossibility. It is impossible to impart the fragrance of love, --to give to another gentleness, tact, and perseverance. It is impossible for one human heart to pour into another the love of God and humanity.[1]

The prophecy (Daniel 11:40-12:1) arrived at the time of the end of the 2300-years. Michael stood for His people in 1844 to begin the Investigative Judgment. The 2300-year prophecy ended and the events within the prophecy repeat without the long time (day for a year) parameters.

Daniel repeats by predicting what is to happen after the 2300 years arrived at the end of years in 1844. The prophecy repeats in the end of years (Daniel 11:6). Starting here, much of the history that has been fulfilled in Daniel 11 repeats. “We are to see in history the fulfillment of prophecy…”[2]

Quote:
I pray earnestly that the work we do at this time shall impress itself deeply on heart and mind and soul. Perplexities will increase; but let us, as believers in God, encourage one another. Let us not lower the standard, but keep it lifted high, looking to Him who is the Author and Finisher of our faith. When in the night season I am unable to sleep, I lift my heart in prayer to God, and He strengthens me, and gives me the assurance that He is with His ministering servants in the home field and in distant lands. I am encouraged and blessed as I realize that the God of Israel is still guiding His people, and that He will continue to be with them, even to the end.[3]

Quote:
And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king’s daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in [these] times (Daniel 11:6).

[1] YI, January 16, 1896 par.2

[2] 8T 307.2 (1904), ed

[3] LS 437.3, ed

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189740
06/12/19 03:28 PM
06/12/19 03:28 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
So then:

According to your calculations, what is the day and hour that Trump will find himself before Congress in the hot seat of Impeachment?

This is to help us determine whether you are:
  • a true prophet, OR

• a fake-news-media-talking-head regaling us with the meanings of tea leaves at the bottom of your big cup of scripture.
///

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: James Peterson] #189748
06/13/19 06:17 AM
06/13/19 06:17 AM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
So then:

According to your calculations, what is the day and hour that Trump will find himself before Congress in the hot seat of Impeachment?

This is to help us determine whether you are:
  • a true prophet, OR

• a fake-news-media-talking-head regaling us with the meanings of tea leaves at the bottom of your big cup of scripture.
///

Bible students study the Bible and learn from the systematic study.
I can only share what I have learned as I learn it.

Re: Concern over President Trump's Impeachment [Re: His child] #189749
06/13/19 06:27 AM
06/13/19 06:27 AM
His child  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Prophecy Repeats to Our Day

After France (King of the South) had taken Pope Pius VI captive in 1798, prophetically, the Roman Church became the daughter of the King of the South. France assumed the role as the Protector of the Catholics.

In 1846, Palmerston came back into office in Great Britain (King of the North). The Tsar wrote to him of the Ottoman Empire: “We have on our hands a very sick man, perhaps it would be as well to arrange for his funeral.”[1] When Palmerston refused to remove the Ottoman Empire from being a buffer between Russia and the Mediterranean, the Tsar protested that Orthodox Christians in Palestine were being endangered by the Catholics.

The Crimean War (1854-1856) followed. As prophesied, in the end of years they, the Kings of the North (Britain) and South (France), shall join themselves together; they opposed Russia in the Crimean War.

Count Cavour, who was on a mission to unify Italy under King Victor Emanuel II, had joined the allies in the Crimean War just in time to get a place at the peace table. He settled a border dispute between France and Italy that put Italian unification in motion. The pope opposed Italian unification because he would lose his secular rule over the Papal States.

As prophesied, the king’s daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power… Even though British ships were positioned off Italy’s coast during the struggle for Italian unification (in case British nationals had to be evacuated) England refused to help the papacy keep the Papal States. And France declined to help the pope keep the Papal States.

By 1870, “France was stripped of its Italian territories... Meanwhile, the Italian king had driven the pope into the Vatican City and was thereafter excommunicated from the Catholic Church ...”[2] When France was stripped of its Italian territories, Italy became the King of the South.

Quote:
But out of a branch of her roots shall [one] stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail. And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, [and] with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue [more] years than the king of the north (Daniel 11:7-8).

The Roman Church had had two roots or branches: the religious (church) and secular (state). Mussolini (a branch of the state/political roots) seized Italy’s government in 1922. From 1885-1889, Italy formed alliances with the African kingdoms: Zanzibar, Obbia, and Caluula; and its influence extended to Ethiopia. Official borders existed between Italian Somaliland and British Kenya in 1908.

As the King of the South, Mussolini entered the fortress of the King of the North (Kenya), dealt against them, and prevailed: He unilaterally seized Britain’s Jubaland Province in Kenya and the town and port of Kismayo. But Britain did not respond to his attack with a war, instead, it relinquished the territory to Italy.[3]

Quote:
The expansion of the colonial Italian Empire after World War I had been directed toward Egypt by Benito Mussolini…[4]

Though Muslims saw the belief in God and Jesus like having many gods, the Italian-Catholics got along well with the Muslims in Egypt; too well from the British perspective. In WWII, Britain alleged that Egypt’s Prime Minister favored the Axis powers. King Farouk I, while in his 20’s, was given the ultimatum to replace him or to be replaced. The king replied to Britain’s Ambassador that he would get rid of his Italian advisors when the ambassador got rid of his Italian advisor (his wife). After World War II, Egypt’s British trained generals ousted Farouk. He was granted asylum in Italy.

During WW II, President Franklin Roosevelt (FDR) had rescued Britain from certain destruction. Thus, he became the King of the North in Great Britain’s place. FDR had become President in 1933, and he died 12 April 1945.

Mussolini had seized Italy’s government to become the King of the South in 1922, and he died on 28 April 1945. As Daniel’s prophecy clearly foretold: Mussolini (the King of the South) continued 23 years more than Roosevelt (the King of the North), who had only ruled for 12 years.

Quote:
The king of the south shall come into [his] kingdom, and shall return into his own land (Daniel 11:9).

When Mussolini died, the King of the South returned to his own land, Egypt. Prophecy continued to be fulfilled!

King of South Outlives King of North

Mussolini...………..FDR...………..FDR...………...Mussolini

Seized Power......President....Died...……...…..Died

1922...…………...1933...…......4/12/45...…..4/28/45

[1] Caesar to Churchill p. 42 CF “A History of England” p. 653.

[2] http://www.heritage-history.com/?c=academy&s=char-dir&f=emmanuel1i, ed

[3] Cf http://bearcatspage.50megs.com/custom3.html

[4] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Egyptians#cite_note-9, ed

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 06/01/24 09:38 AM
Soul and Body sleep
by dedication. 05/31/24 04:10 PM
Messages for This Time
by Rick H. 05/30/24 09:44 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/28/24 02:32 PM
Meaning of Lazarus and the Rich Man
by dedication. 05/27/24 10:56 PM
What is the Biblical Reckoning of a Day?
by dedication. 05/27/24 01:26 AM
The Flood
by Rick H. 05/25/24 09:12 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/21/24 02:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 06/01/24 02:51 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 05/30/24 09:50 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by dedication. 05/29/24 01:05 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/28/24 12:05 AM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!