HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,597
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 1 invisible), 3,182 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 23 of 119 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #156944
10/08/13 03:05 PM
10/08/13 03:05 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle
It's almost two years I have started this discussion. And it is very sad to see that not even one person came forth to join this discussion and tried to understand the works of the Lord. That's pretty shocking ...

Aren't you running an alarmist thread full of anti-establishment propaganda? This is what the Lord told Isaiah, "Do not say, 'A conspiracy,' concerning all that this people call a conspiracy, nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled. The Lord of hosts, Him you shall hallow; let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread." (Is. 8:12-13) Jesus echoed this sentiment as well. He said, "See that you are not troubled ... this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, AND THEN the end will come." (Mat. 24:3-14)

It behooves us therefore to tell the world of the Second Advent and prepare everyone for the coming of the King! That is OUR responsibility, not to drive fear into the hearts of simple folk warning in grave tones of trepidation, "Illuminati! Illuminati! The Illuminati is coming for you!"

/

Last edited by James Peterson; 10/08/13 03:09 PM.
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #156946
10/08/13 03:33 PM
10/08/13 03:33 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Matthew 6:19-34 AKJV
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust does corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

But Elle, would you say "Gold or silver is one way to retain your savings"

Is this just another Green is Black and Black is Green?

Quote:
I am encouraged to the fact that this discussion is highly read having of today nearly 62,000 views. The discussion was hardly read at the beginning, but after 8 months or so, the weekly rate was increasing. Currently, it is read at the rate of over 1000 views per week. When I was posting more news(as I have slowed down this summer and being more selective), this discussion had aprox. a rate of 2000 views per week. So by the consistent viewing hi-rate, I see that some people value the news posted here to the point of coming back to read any further news.

Even if there wasn't any hi viewing rate, I still would post here as it is a great way to compile these important world events for futur references.
Ah. That thought had come to me, but I had wanted to dismiss it. Oh well. Guess crime sells.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #156958
10/09/13 12:54 AM
10/09/13 12:54 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Retain savings - - really, what good is pavement when everything falls apart. Are we to trust in gold and silver? Stored where? Where thieves can take it? Will a loaf of bread cost a pound of gold? Will savings have been preserved? Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: James Peterson] #157059
10/11/13 01:51 PM
10/11/13 01:51 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: James
Aren't you running an alarmist thread full of anti-establishment propaganda?
The Lord does sounds alarms before an important event happens; however, it is not an anti-establishment propaganda… I never took this position for the Bible teaches to submit to whatever autority is set above us. So, I do not believe in rebelling against the establish government even though the Lord put the most barbarian Babylonian system possible up there in all history. The Lord expects us(the believers) to submit to it. I have express this in other threads.

In this discussion, I never advocated to revolt against our government or to throw them down. James I’m happy you brought it up in case people assume I was advocating such a position. I did mention recently that there are groups planning to seize Obama and others(btw. It appears this was misinformation as there's a lot of misinformation as this is one of Babylon's tools), but I never said to go and join them. However, I never said to not join them either; so please do not join them. This is not the Lord’s way for us Christian. However, as children of light we need to be aware, watch the signs, and prepare.

Prepare for what? Prepare for the transition from the current Kingdom of Babylon to the Stone Kingdom that will be given to the Saints of the Most High. We all know that the next Kingdom establish will be the Kingdom of the Lord. However, most think that it will be in heaven, by which is not Biblical. This question has been studied in this discussion here (The 2nd Coming,Judgment and tehe 1000 years). The next Kingdom will be on earth like all the other kingdoms were. Daniel 2:35 says “the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.”

I do believe it is the working(via different agencies) of the Lord that will bring down Mystery Babylon when His time comes. What I am reporting here is to see His works in doing just that. Whatever unfolds in current history is what He is working what was proclaimed in prophesy. “who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

The Lord calls us to be aware and to watch the signs. Prophecies are given so we can rejoice as we see things unfold. I don't see many rejoicing here but are struck by fear by these events. It is not my postings that is bringing fear. It is because everyone has already fear in their hearts and whenever they hear of the end times in the news or wherever it is told -- that fear surfaces.
Originally Posted By: James
It behooves us therefore to tell the world of the Second Advent and prepare everyone for the coming of the King! That is OUR responsibility, not to drive fear into the hearts of simple folk warning in grave tones of trepidation, "Illuminati! Illuminati! The Illuminati is coming for you!"

When Israel was cornered and the large army of Eqypt was coming, Moses said “Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD". Moses could say this because He knew the Sovereignty of the Lord behind all events, and how He worked things to fulfill His plan and how He works these to bring the people to know Him. Why did the Lord led the people in a corner with no way to escape, with an huge army coming at them? Didn't He "drive fear into the hearts of simple folk warning in grave tones of trepidation, "Egypt! Egypt! Egypt is coming for you!"" Yes He did bring the fear that was already in their hearts to the surface with the event that He set up. Was there anything to fear? NO. Why? Because the Lord had a plan. One important level of His plan is to address that fear that is already in the people hearts because of their ignorance of Him and His ways. Only Moses stood there fearless, but the rest were all afraid. Did the Lord deliver them...YES He did. And He will deliver us again bc He told us before hand that Mystery Babylon will come down. Was there Egyptians coming after them? Yes there were. Is Mystery Babylon coming after us. Yes they are.

This whole set up is important, for one is to show us our current fearful heart based on ignorance, and two so the Lord can show us that ONLY HE comes to deliver us so we know that He is the Lord almighty so He will turn the hearts towards HIM and His power.

There is no fear when we know the Lord and understand His workings and His plan. Actually, it is to prevent fear that I'm addressing these things and posting these for discussion, so we can all can rejoice when Babylon comes down.

People needs some Moses in their midst that can stand fearless in the midst of the climax of these events.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #157082
10/11/13 10:24 PM
10/11/13 10:24 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Comment : Wow !!! The Lord is taking down Babylon's NSA facility. He didn't need someone to start the fire, the glitches within the database caused the explosion. Imagine that. Never heard such thing. Just amazing. And they can't fix it!!!

$2 Billion NSA Spy Center is Going Up in Flames
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2013/10/08/2-Billion-NSA-Spy-Center-Going-Flames
October 8, 2013
By Brianna Ehley
The Fiscal Times
Quote:
Technical glitches have sparked fiery explosions within the NSA's newest and largest data storage facility in Utah, destroying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment, and delaying the facility's opening by one year.

And no one seems to know how to fix it.

For a country that prides itself on being a technology leader, not knowing the electrical capacity requirements for a system as large as this is inexcusable.

Within the last 13 months, at least 10 electric surges have each cost about $100,000 in damages, according to documents obtained by the Wall Street Journal. Experts agree that the system, which requires about 64 megawatts of electricity—that's about a $1 million a month energy bill--isn't able to run all of its computers and servers while keeping them cool, which is likely triggering the meltdowns.

RELATED: GOVERNMENT WASTES MORE THAN YOU THINK
The contractor that designed the flawed system—Pennsylvania-based Klingstubbins--said in a statement that it has "uncovered the issue" and is working on "implementing a permanent fix."

But that's not the case, according to the Army Corps of Engineers (ACE), which is in charge of overseeing the data center's construction. ACE disagreed with the contractor and said the meltdowns are "not yet sufficiently understood."

A report by ACE in the Wall Street Journal said the government has incomplete information about the design of the electrical system that could pose new problems if settings need to change on circuit breakers. The report also said regular quality controls in design and construction were bypassed in an effort to "fast track" the project.

RELATED: PENTAGON'S $5.5 BILLION DOLLAR SHUTDOWN SPENDING SPREE

The facility—named the Utah Data Center—is the largest of several new NSA data centers central to the agency's massive surveillance program that was exposed by former NSA contractor turned leaker Edward Snowden earlier this year.

Communications from all around the world in the form of emails, cell phone calls and Google searches, among other digital details are stored in the center's databases, which are said to be larger than Google's biggest data center. But due to the major system meltdowns, the NSA hasn't been able to use the center's databases, which it has claimed are crucial for national security.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #157128
10/13/13 03:04 PM
10/13/13 03:04 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Ben Carson: Obamacare Is Worst Thing To Happen In America 'Since Slavery'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/11/ben-carson-obamacare_n_4086065.html?1381514228&icid=maing-grid7|htmlws-sb-bb|dl10|sec1_lnk3&pLid=390172

10/11/2013 1:56 pm

Neurosurgeon Ben Carson said Obamacare is the worst thing to happen to America "since slavery" while speaking at the 2013 Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C.

"You know Obamacare is really I think the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery," Carson said Friday. "And it is in a way, it is slavery in a way, because it is making all of us subservient to the government, and it was never about health care. It was about control."

Carson was recently hired by Fox News as a contributor. He served as the director of pediatric surgery at the Johns Hopkins Children's Center for 39 years.

Carson has made other shocking comments in the past, once calling white liberals "racist."

"[White liberals are] the most racist people there are," Carson said in April 2013. "You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?"

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #157129
10/13/13 03:34 PM
10/13/13 03:34 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Update: Truckers for the Constitution Shutdown DC Highway
My Comment: Below is two informatives youtube clips about the truckers for the constitution peaceful protest, so to replace the misinformation that I repeated in the other post with their true intend.

The first video is about their purpose, what they are asking, and their plan of action spoken by the leader of the Truckers for the Constitution.

The second is general about the unfair laws that govern the truckers to work below minimum wage, the closure of the memorial parks and at the end of video the list of demands by which the 1st is the resignation of Obama, 2nd. that the debt ceiling is not lifted and 3rd that the US stop supporting Al-qaeda.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #157193
10/15/13 01:24 PM
10/15/13 01:24 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Speaking of wow:

Quote:
Technical glitches have sparked fiery explosions within the NSA's newest and largest data storage facility in Utah, destroying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment, and delaying the facility's opening by one year.

Elle turns into:
Originally Posted By: Elle
Comment : Wow !!! The Lord is taking down Babylon's NSA facility. He didn't need someone to start the fire, the glitches within the database caused the explosion. Imagine that. Never heard such thing. Just amazing. And they can't fix it!!!

No.

But do actual facts matter?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #157440
10/21/13 12:01 PM
10/21/13 12:01 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
China Calls For New Reserve Currency, And New World Order

http://www.globalresearch.ca/china-agency-calls-for-new-reserve-currency-and-new-world-order/5354190
By Tyler Durden
Global Research, October 14, 2013
Quote:
We assume it is a coincidence that on the day in which we demonstrate China’s relentless appetite for gold, driven by what we and many others believe is the country’s desire to have a call option on a gold-backed reserve currency when the time comes, just posted in China’s official press agency, Xinhua, is an op-ed by writer Liu Chang in which he decries the “US fiscal failure which warrants a de-Americanized world” and flatly states that the world should consider a new reserve currency:

“that is to be created to replace the dominant U.S. dollar, so that the international community could permanently stay away from the spillover of the intensifying domestic political turmoil in the United States.”

Of course, if China were serious, and if the world were to voluntarily engage in such a (r)evolutionary reserve currency transition, then all Magic Money Tree theories that the only thing better than near infinite debt is beyond infinite debt, would promptly be relegated to the historic dust heap of idiotic theories where they belong.

Some of China’s (which as a reminder is the single largest offshore holder of US Treasury paper, and the second largest of all only second naturally to the Federal Reserve whose $85 billion in monthly monetizing “flow” is what is keeping rates from exploding higher) thoughts as captured in the Xinhua Op-ed:

■Reform of the world’s financial system should include the introduction of a new internatonal reserve currency to replace the U.S. dollar
■The international community could thus permanently stay away from the spillover of intensifying domestic political turmoil in the U.S.
■Fiscal impasse in the U.S. is a good time for “befuddled world” to start considering building a “de-Americanized world”
■Impasse has left many nations’ dollar assets in jeopardy and the international community agonized
■Other cornerstones should be laid to underpin a de-Americanized world, including respect for sovereignty, recognizing authority of UN in handling global hotspot issues and giving developing and emerging market economies more say in major international financial institutions
■Purpose of such changes is not to “completely toss the United States aside,” rather to encourage Washington to play a much more constructive role in addressing global affairs
Of course, if and when the day comes that the USD is no longer the reserve currency, kiss America’s superpower, or any power, status, which is now based purely on the USD’s reserve currency status, and the ability to fund half the US budget deficit with debt promptly monetized by the Fed, goodbye.

Finally, as a reminder…

[img:left]http://www.globalresearch.ca/china-agency-calls-for-new-reserve-currency-and-new-world-order/5354190[/img]
From Xinhua:

U.S. fiscal failure warrants a de-Americanized world

As U.S. politicians of both political parties are still shuffling back and forth between the White House and the Capitol Hill without striking a viable deal to bring normality to the body politic they brag about, it is perhaps a good time for the befuddled world to start considering building a de-Americanized world.

Emerging from the bloodshed of the Second World War as the world’s most powerful nation, the United States has since then been trying to build a global empire by imposing a postwar world order, fueling recovery in Europe, and encouraging regime-change in nations that it deems hardly Washington-friendly.

With its seemingly unrivaled economic and military might, the United States has declared that it has vital national interests to protect in nearly every corner of the globe, and been habituated to meddling in the business of other countries and regions far away from its shores.

Meanwhile, the U.S. government has gone to all lengths to appear before the world as the one that claims the moral high ground, yet covertly doing things that are as audacious as torturing prisoners of war, slaying civilians in drone attacks, and spying on world leaders.

Under what is known as the Pax-Americana, we fail to see a world where the United States is helping to defuse violence and conflicts, reduce poor and displaced population, and bring about real, lasting peace.

Moreover, instead of honoring its duties as a responsible leading power, a self-serving Washington has abused its superpower status and introduced even more chaos into the world by shifting financial risks overseas, instigating regional tensions amid territorial disputes, and fighting unwarranted wars under the cover of outright lies.

As a result, the world is still crawling its way out of an economic disaster thanks to the voracious Wall Street elites, while bombings and killings have become virtually daily routines in Iraq years after Washington claimed it has liberated its people from tyrannical rule.

Most recently, the cyclical stagnation in Washington for a viable bipartisan solution over a federal budget and an approval for raising debt ceiling has again left many nations’ tremendous dollar assets in jeopardy and the international community highly agonized.

Such alarming days when the destinies of others are in the hands of a hypocritical nation have to be terminated, and a new world order should be put in place, according to which all nations, big or small, poor or rich, can have their key interests respected and protected on an equal footing.

To that end, several corner stones should be laid to underpin a de-Americanized world.

For starters, all nations need to hew to the basic principles of the international law, including respect for sovereignty, and keeping hands off domestic affairs of others.

Furthermore, the authority of the United Nations in handling global hotspot issues has to be recognized. That means no one has the right to wage any form of military action against others without a UN mandate.

Apart from that, the world’s financial system also has to embrace some substantial reforms.

The developing and emerging market economies need to have more say in major international financial institutions including the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, so that they could better reflect the transformations of the global economic and political landscape.

What may also be included as a key part of an effective reform is the introduction of a new international reserve currency that is to be created to replace the dominant U.S. dollar, so that the international community could permanently stay away from the spillover of the intensifying domestic political turmoil in the United States.

Of course, the purpose of promoting these changes is not to completely toss the United States aside, which is also impossible. Rather, it is to encourage Washington to play a much more constructive role in addressing global affairs.

And among all options, it is suggested that the beltway politicians first begin with ending the pernicious impasse.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #157441
10/21/13 12:05 PM
10/21/13 12:05 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
“Time to Reset...Re-Architecturing of the Global Financial System is Happening Right Now”

Max Keiser 10-19-13… (from the Keiser Report, episode 512)

Blessings
Page 23 of 119 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!