HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,598
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, dedication, Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,212 guests, and 21 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Mark of the Beast related to the 1st Beast or 2nd Beast of Rev 13 and WHO is the 2nd Beast? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144260
07/25/12 10:50 PM
07/25/12 10:50 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Here is when the Later rain will fall in conjunction with the world wide delusion...

"Servants of God, with their faces lighted up and shining with holy consecration, will hasten from place to place to proclaim the message from heaven (Rev 18; Babylon has become inhabited by demons). By thousands of voices, all over the earth, the warning will be given. Miracles will be wrought, the sick will be healed, and signs and wonders will follow the believers. Satan also works, with lying wonders, even bringing down fire from heaven in the sight of men. Revelation 13:13. Thus the inhabitants of the earth will be brought to take their stand. {GC 612.1}
The message will be carried not so much by argument as by the deep conviction of the Spirit of God. The arguments have been presented. The seed has been sown, and now it will spring up and bear fruit. The publications distributed by missionary workers have exerted their influence, yet many whose minds were impressed have been prevented from fully comprehending the truth or from yielding obedience. Now the rays of light penetrate everywhere, the truth is seen in its clearness, and the honest children of God sever the bands which have held them. Family connections, church relations, are powerless to stay them now. Truth is more precious than all besides. Notwithstanding the agencies combined against the truth, a large number take their stand upon the Lord’s side. {GC 612.2}

So when this event begins, we will be empowered to confront the delusion and this will bring then end of all things on this world.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Mark of the Beast related to the 1st Beast or 2nd Beast of Rev 13 and WHO is the 2nd Beast? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144261
07/25/12 10:54 PM
07/25/12 10:54 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"He who is the father of lies, blinds and deceives the world by sending forth his angels to speak for the apostles, and to make it appear that they contradict what they wrote by the dictation of the Holy Ghost when on earth. These lying angels make the apostles to corrupt their own teachings and to declare them to be adulterated. By so doing Satan delights to throw professed Christians and all the world into uncertainty about the Word of God. That holy Book cuts directly across his track and thwarts his plans; therefore he leads them to doubt its divine origin. Then he sets up the infidel, Thomas Paine, as if he were ushered into heaven when he died, and now, united with the holy apostles whom he hated on earth, were engaged in teaching the world. {EW 90.1}
Satan assigns to each of his angels a part to act. He enjoins upon them all to be sly, artful, cunning. He instructs some of them to act the part of the apostles and to speak for them, while others are to act the part of infidels and wicked men who died cursing God, but now appear to be very religious. There is no difference made between the most holy apostles and the vilest infidel. They are both made to teach the same thing. It matters not whom Satan makes to speak, if his object is only accomplished. He was so intimately connected with Paine upon the earth, aiding him in his work, that it is an easy thing for him to know the very words Paine used and the very handwriting of one who served him so faithfully and accomplished his purposes so well. Satan dictated much of his writings, and it is an easy thing for him to dictate sentiments through his angels now and make it appear that they come through Thomas Paine, who, while living, was a devoted servant of the evil one. This is the masterpiece of Satan. All this teaching, purporting to be from apostles and saints and wicked men who have died, comes directly from his satanic majesty. {EW 90.2}

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Mark of the Beast related to the 1st Beast or 2nd Beast of Rev 13 and WHO is the 2nd Beast? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144262
07/25/12 11:10 PM
07/25/12 11:10 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"I saw that the saints must get a thorough understanding of present truth, which they will be obliged to maintain from the Scriptures. They must understand the state of the dead; for the spirits of devils will yet appear to them, professing to be beloved friends and relatives, who will declare to them that the Sabbath has been changed, also other unscriptural doctrines. They will do all in their power to excite sympathy and will work miracles before them to confirm what they declare. The people of God must be prepared to withstand these spirits with the Bible truth that the dead know not anything, and that they who appear to them are the spirits of devils. Our minds must not be taken up with things around us, but must be occupied with the present truth and a preparation to give a reason of our hope with meekness and fear. We must seek wisdom from on high that we may stand in this day of error and delusion. {EW 87.2}
We must examine well the foundation of our hope, for we shall have to give a reason for it from the Scriptures. This delusion will spread, and we shall have to contend with it face to face; and unless we are prepared for it, we shall be ensnared and overcome. But if we do what we can on our part to be ready for the conflict that is just before us, God will do His part, and His all-powerful arm will protect us. He would sooner send every angel out of glory to the relief of faithful souls, to make a hedge about them, than have them deceived and led away by the lying wonders of Satan. {EW 88.1}
I saw the rapidity with which this delusion was spreading. A train of cars was shown me, going with the speed of lightning. The angel bade me look carefully. I fixed my eyes upon the train. It seemed that the whole world was on board, that there could not be one left. Said the angel, “They are binding in bundles ready to burn.” Then he showed me the conductor, who appeared like a stately, fair person, whom all the passengers looked up to and reverenced. I was perplexed and asked my attending angel who it was. He said, “It is Satan. He is the conductor in the form of an angel of light. He has taken the world captive. They are given over to strong delusions, to believe a lie, that they may be damned. This agent, the next highest in order to him, is the engineer, and other of his agents are employed in different offices as he may need them, and they are all going with lightning speed to perdition.” {EW 88.2}
I asked the angel if there were none left. He bade me look in an opposite direction, and I saw a little company traveling a narrow pathway. All seemed to be firmly united, bound together by the truth, in bundles, or companies. Said the angel, “The third angel is binding, or sealing, them in bundles for the heavenly garner.” This little company looked careworn, as if they had passed through severe trials and conflicts. And it appeared as if the sun had just risen from behind a cloud and shone upon their countenances, causing them to look triumphant, as if their victories were nearly won. {EW 88.3}
I saw that the Lord has given the world opportunity to discover the snare."

Here it is, here is the snare foretold in scripture. If you don't believe, you are not worthy to present the Advent Message and you should leave now so you don't burn longer for the mistakes you make in the church from now on. THIS IS FROM GOD'S MOUTH, through his servant!

Re: Mark of the Beast related to the 1st Beast or 2nd Beast of Rev 13 and WHO is the 2nd Beast? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144276
07/28/12 02:26 AM
07/28/12 02:26 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Someone should make a movie about this using the Spirit of Prophecy and scripture to build the screen play. Make the Sabbath appealing to the masses through the media by showing the sealing as the safe haven in the Spirit of Christ for their salvation. Use all the evil empire imagery against the Papacy and the people of God like Spiritual warrior apostles, the 144.000 are the heroes.

This would be an awesome movie.

Re: Mark of the Beast related to the 1st Beast or 2nd Beast of Rev 13 and WHO is the 2nd Beast? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144286
07/28/12 10:21 PM
07/28/12 10:21 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Someone should make a movie about this using the Spirit of Prophecy and scripture to build the screen play. . . .This would be an awesome movie.
It would be a great movie indeed and that's what makes the Great Controversy so compelling. The GC is not just entertainment but the reality in advance. There actually are Adventists who are working on this very thing now but I have reservations.

My understanding is that we should not use drama/theater/plays/acting to advance spiritual truths. I could be wrong. Have you looked into her counsel? Did Christ or the Apostles or prophets use this? Ezekiel did act out divine messages. One of the prophets if I remember right went with his behind uncovered which would be shocking to us but I'm hard pressed to find theater/acting of the entertainment genre in scripture.

My question is, is theater evil in itself or is it like the internet - a useful communication tool that can be a blessing or a curse? The world views the notion of the theater as evil as extreme, but why has that medium been shunned by the church from ancient times?

Re: Mark of the Beast related to the 1st Beast or 2nd Beast of Rev 13 and WHO is the 2nd Beast? [Re: Charity] #144287
07/29/12 12:47 AM
07/29/12 12:47 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
There should never be drama inside the sanctuary. It is a place of worship, not entertainment. There will be many shame faced people when they see what they did to God by having drama in the sanctuary and using children to accomplish their goals.

But to say all media is sinful is wrong also. The internet is one of the greatest libraries ever developed and invaluable to the church for advancement of truth.

How many are saved by the use of the tool of television or radio? But those same tools can be used as a weapon from Satan. It is all in how it is used.

To use the biblical account in an unsanctified way is evil also. How many here have the Cecil B Demil version of Moses on DVD? There are heresies in that film. But most SDA's do not care and watch anyways, using it as a babysitter for their children.

What I was advocating tongue in cheek is a fictional futuristic account based off of prophetic truth from scripture. It would be presented that way, not hiding the intent. But again this was tongue in cheek.

Re: Mark of the Beast related to the 1st Beast or 2nd Beast of Rev 13 and WHO is the 2nd Beast? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144289
07/29/12 08:13 AM
07/29/12 08:13 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Here is the danger of it though, when they make this film based off the Great Controversy as you mentioned, if they do not emphasize the spiritual manifestations and deal mostly with the Sunday law, if what God showed me is correct, then who would have been prepared? It could actually backfire in the way the producers interpret the events in the more traditional approach. The funny thing is, I have as much bible support as the Spirit of Prophecy in this interpretation. Certain dimensions are brought together in what our Father has shared with me, and because what is shown perfectly harmonizes with scripture and spirit of prophecy it strengthens faith, which is the identifying signature of God.

When the prophets Ellen White in her life and John the Revelator on the isle of Patmos saw the time of the second coming, God said to not publish certain things she and John saw, and that is part of the seven thunders; what is left unwritten for effect. Then when the completion comes, it is seen it was in scripture and the SOP all along.

There are significant clues throughout her writings that connect the dots together and get the picture of the mark of the beast, what it is, how it will be enforced, who enforces it... but the man of sin had not yet been revealed. Mrs White says over and over that it is the pope, but then she talks about Satan appearing as an 'Angel of light' by appearing as a ghost in the form of a "stately fair person whom the whole looked up to in reverence" on the train heading with lightning speed to perdition. There is a significant crossing over to spiritual apparitions language throughout her end time writings but no one is even considering this point in all of their end time scenarios they present. It's going to be like ghost busters soon.

When this happens you will see, and if you are faithful you'll be a part of the loud cry. We are there brothers, He is at our doorstep. Never been closer...

Revelation 3:20(KJV)
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

Re: Mark of the Beast related to the 1st Beast or 2nd Beast of Rev 13 and WHO is the 2nd Beast? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144290
07/29/12 08:29 AM
07/29/12 08:29 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: James
The 'mark' of the beast goes back to Cain who slew his brother Abel, and received the mark. The Mark is placed on those who would kill to have their religious offerings accepted without God's will.

I agree there’s many marks but Rev 13 is referring to the mark of the 2nd BEAST in power. So this mark is specific and it relates to the 2nd BEAST. Therefore, we first need to know who is that Beast, afterwards look for his mark. All authorities in power have their own mark.

Rev 13; 1-12 covers the 1260 years, from 538AD till the 'deadly wound' is inflicted to the head of the beast in 1798AD.

Would you agree that this was the time of the first Beast of Rev 13 being in power?

Then Rev 13 goes on in verse 13 as America the Lamb-like beast comes onto the stage, then sets up a law to enforce the religion of the papacy after the papal resurrection of 1929
The papal was reinstated before that in 1800-1801 by Napolean and again in 1815 with the Holy Alliance.

Conciliation treaty in 1929
The signing of the Conciliation treaty in 1929 was a pack to separate the Vatican from Italy and declare the little physical area of the Vatican as a sovereign state. The Vatican didn’t have sovereignty beyond that area. The Vatican had more Sovereignty in 1801 & 1815 than in 1929 with Mussolini. He(Mussolini) made a speech 3 months after signing the treaty saying “Inside the State the Church is neither sovereign nor free… We have not resurrected the temporal power of the popes: we have buried it. So I really don’t see the foundation to support your statement that the Papacy was resurrected in 1929. http://www.concordatwatch.eu/topic-841.843

Healing of wound doesn’t mean Restoration of ALL Power(Empire)
Scripture says the deadly wound was healed. It doesn’t mean nor say that the Papacy ultimate Sovereignty was reinstated like he had in those 1260 years when it was truly an Empire ruling Europe. After 1798, the papacy never regained that same power. To say that it will and expect it -- is speculation for the Bible doesn’t say that and it is adding to scripture. Scripture specifically says that the power of the 1st Beast(Empire) lasted for 1260 years. Then Rev 13 says that another beast(empire) rose out of the earth after the 1st Beast empire.

If we let history reveal the “wound healing” interpretation, it would simply mean that he was re-instated after the wound of 1798. In 1800, Napoleon needed a pope figure, so he reinstated the Pope for politic reason. After being reinstated in 1801, the pope’s power was under Napolean. Then when Napolean was defeated in 1814, it was really the Holy Alliance treaty in Vienna signed in 1815 that resurrected the power back to the Pope and so “its wound became healed”. The pope received other blows in 1830, 1848 and 1870. Each time the pope was reinstated but its power was increasingly diminished after each blow like a person receiving physical blows to the head and each recovery was only partial. History shows that the Roman Church never recovered its full power again till this day.

1st Beast, 2nd Beast, and Rev 17 Beast
but more specifically after Satan appears as an angel of light in the form of a resurrected pope (The False Prophet, eighth king of Rev 17) who will be telling the world that God told him to come tell everyone that Sunday is the true day of worship. This is soon to happen after this pope (the seventh head/king of Rev 17) dies. When Satan appears as this angel (Messenger) of light, the image to the beast, set up by American Protestants changing the political structure of America, the Lamb like beast, to suit the first beast, is the one who enforces the mark of the first beast of Rev 13. That mark has been a part of the fallen papal institution from the beginning of their church, which is how Babylon the Mother of Harlots fell to begin with in the dark ages.

This is a SDA speculative interpretation which has not taken place. It’s foundation is all based on our supposition that the Pope is the 1st Beast, 2nd Beast, and the Beast of Rev 17 and then deriving its MARK being the SUNDAY LAW. This has many lacks, holes, and it doesn’t speak according to what the Lord reveal in the Law of tribulations(Lev 26 and Deut 28), the revelation of Daniel, and other scriptures. Plus does not reflect history and does not account world changing historical events that has taken place since 1798 till today.

When you say that the “American Protestants changing the political structure of America” could you be more specific in terms of how and the dates in history so I can go and verified the data?

What I see is a big hole in our view of unfolding history from 1798 till today by which is filled by a minor and debatable Protestantism-erecting-an-image-to-the-beast event to force history support our interpretation rather than looking at history objectively letting it define prophesy of the scriptures.

To paraphrase what I’m understanding you are saying is that the 1st Beast of Rev 13 will become SATAN resurrected in a form of a POPE that will become the Beast of Rev 17. The 2nd Beast of Rev 13 is only an image that protestanism erects. So you are recognizing 3 BEASTs? Also you’re saying that the 1st Beast Sovereignty was resurrected in 1929, but yet kinda contradict yourself by saying it is not yet really sovereign until the Satan-Pope of Rev 17 comes.

To conclude in saying that the 1st and the 2nd Beast(the image of the 1st) is virtually the same Beast -– the Papacy -- is contrary to the flow of past revelations to Daniel (and reveal in history of the first 4(5) beasts) of the Beasts empires. Even the 4th Beast-Rome was not said to be replaced by another beast, but by a little horn growing out of that beast, for it was actually a transition of the Roman power to the Papacy. Any real change of Empires was signified by a change of Beast. So if the 1st and 2nd Beast of Rev 13 is virtually the same as it was with Rome and the Papal Rome, then revelation would be consistent and we would only see one Beast. But having the Bible mentioning that a complete different beast appears, then that denotes a different Empire. Therefore this by itself shade the SDAs interpretation.

And then what do you do with the Cabals currently in power today having built a firm EMPIRE -- in full since the Federal Act in 1917 ? They rule all of Europe, the USA, and many other countries. What do you do with these world changing historical fact and seeing this coming in the open today and seeing that Empire is crumbling before our eyes? Knowing that that Empire was kept SECRET (the meaning of Mystery). Do we ignore these (by which are the actual prophecy fulfillments by the hand of the Lord) because it doesn’t fit with the SDA interpretation?

Quote:
The first beast of Rev 13 lasts 1260 years then receives the head wound, is resurrected as the beast of Rev 17. The beast of Rev 17 is the continuation of the first beast of Rev 13, till the end .
Are you saying that there’s no 2nd Beast and the 1st Beast transit into the REV 17 Beast???
Quote:
It is during this phase of the Roman beast that Satan the son of perdition is revealed and the 'Mark' is enforced by the image to the beast, erected by the Protestants of America, who lend their strength to the first beast for about one hour, or two literal weeks

So this 2nd Beast (which is only an “image” that the Protestants fabricated) only comes into power for two literal weeks and it hasn’t come yet? So until this happens, I see this as speculations based of man’s interpretation of scriptures. There is room for speculation, however, we need to be able to test all things with scriptures and reject what is not in harmony.

What are your Biblical proofs of this? How does the law of Moses and the prophets support this? All truth needs to be tested against the Torah and the manner of keeping it (Is 8:20).

Blessings
Re: Mark of the Beast related to the 1st Beast or 2nd Beast of Rev 13 and WHO is the 2nd Beast? [Re: Elle] #144303
07/29/12 07:42 PM
07/29/12 07:42 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
The 2nd beast; the Lamb-like beast with two horns, is America. The 'image to the beast' that 'begins to speak like a dragon' is not until these factors are established...

"When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near.—Testimonies for the Church 5:451 (1885). {LDE 131.4}

The ecumenical movement that has been pushed for in the last half century began this process.

From Wiki, "In 1948 the first meeting of the World Council of Churches took place. Despite the fact that the meeting had been postponed due to World War 2, the council took place in Amsterdam with the theme of “Man’s Disorder and God’s Design”."

...The Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification is a document created by and agreed to by the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity and the Lutheran World Federation in 1999, as a result of extensive ecumenical dialogue. It states that the churches now share "a common understanding of our justification by God's grace through faith in Christ."[1] To the parties involved, this essentially resolves the conflict over the nature of justification which was at the root of the Protestant Reformation.

Since this declaration our country has begun to repudiate our constitution to make provision for papal falsehoods. Now the next thing that must happen is the Spiritualism aspect to be established. This will happen when Satan appears as an angel of light in the form of one of the last seven popes.

Re: Mark of the Beast related to the 1st Beast or 2nd Beast of Rev 13 and WHO is the 2nd Beast? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144315
07/30/12 02:49 PM
07/30/12 02:49 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
By the way, Mussolini, who was Hitlers right hand man, started this process of reunification of Rome with the world just before world war II. According to many sources, world war II delayed the process considerably, but Mussolini was obsessed with rebuilding the Catholic church and Rome after recovering inside a Catholic hospital from wounds inflicted in battle.

When he was publicly declared a dictator he immediately set out to restore Rome to it's former beauty. He even rebuilt monuments of worship that were considered holy shrines, used as banks to the Romans pre-Christ. He re-established the 'kingship' of the pope in 1929 through the Lateran Treaty.

Most people, even in our church (Seventh Day Adventist) do not see the significance of this fulfillment of prophecy, the healing of the wound to the head of the fallen church, and as a result place other elements of end time prophetic interpretative importance disproportionately. This is considered sanctification in this day and age, but truth begets truth, and understanding will be received by everyone in the truth. This is why it is so important to test the Spirit of the word. If it is from God it rings with truth and ties truths together, especially after fulfillment comes.

But when you have end time statements like "I saw that God gave men time to discover the snare" or "The end shall not come until the man of sin is revealed", this is truth that must be fulfilled. These are end time prophecies and they must be a part of the end time message or what is being said is a lie if proclaimed in the last days, do you hear what needs to be heard? Our message will shortly be in power proclaiming "Babylon has become inhabited by demons".

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/28/24 02:30 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!