Man I hate being right about this, (thank you Father for your Spirit) but God showed me in 2001 that the third woe is the rise of fanatical Muhammadanism in response to the rise of the Beast, the revived papal empire. Look at history. The bible predicted the rise and fall of Muhammadanism in Revelations seven trumps. The trumps are judgments against the fallen church, the Papal Empire. This is proven as fact in that the Millerite movement claimed the exact date when the Turks would lose their power and submit to Christian nations.

"In the year 1840 another remarkable fulfillment of prophecy excited widespread interest. Two years before, Josiah Litch, one of the leading ministers preaching the second advent, published an exposition of Revelation 9, predicting the fall of the Ottoman Empire. According to his calculations, this power was to be overthrown “in A.D. 1840, sometime in the month of August;” and only a few days previous to its accomplishment he wrote: “Allowing the first period, 150 years, to have been exactly fulfilled before Deacozes ascended the throne by permission of the Turks, and that the 391 years, fifteen days, commenced at the close of the first period, it will end on the 11th of August, 1840, when the Ottoman power in Constantinople may be expected to be broken. And this, I believe, will be found to be the case.”—Josiah Litch, in Signs of the Times, and Expositor of Prophecy, August 1, 1840. {GC 334.4}
At the very time specified, Turkey, through her ambassadors, accepted the protection of the allied powers of Europe, and thus placed herself under the control of Christian nations. The event exactly fulfilled the prediction. (See Appendix.) When it became known, multitudes were convinced of the correctness of the principles of prophetic interpretation adopted by Miller and his associates, and a wonderful impetus was given to the advent movement. Men of learning and position united with Miller, both in preaching and in publishing his views, and from 1840 to 1844 the work rapidly extended." {GC 335.1}

This proves the woes are the rise Muslim fanaticism. 9/11 began the third woe.

God gave me a vision at the moment the second plane hit the world trade center showing me that the holding of the four winds of Revelation 7 had occurred. Now we will see their terror spread all across the world according to what God showed me, and this is a result of the rise of the Papacy and the Protestant churches yielding to her authority. It's gonna get very scary soon people. May God protect those who love Him in the name of Jesus amen.

Isis claimes responsibillity of Paris attacks "first of the storm"

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen