HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,619
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 3,462 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
God wanted me to share this #178165
11/17/15 08:04 AM
11/17/15 08:04 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline OP
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
(God wanted me to share this)

Click here for link;

Protestors shut down Interstate 94

Today on the news here in Minneapolis I saw a group of protesters stopping traffic on Interstate 94 and the Spirit of Remembrance caused me to remember the dream God gave me in 2007. In the dream I was on highway 35W heading south, and right after the point where Highway 94 crosses 35W (right near where the protesters were stopping traffic) I came to a stop because thousands of cars were abandoned in the middle of the road (just like the images they were showing of the backed up traffic tonight). In my dream I stopped between highway 94 and the 35W Mississippi bridge and had to leave my car. When God gave me the dream I didn't know what it was that He was trying to show me. But a few months later, on August 1st 2007, the day I opened my smoothie shop, that bridge collapsed killing 13 people, injuring 145.

But there was something special about this whole set of circumstances. In 2007 there was this Seventh Day Adventist man named Ernie Knolls who claimed to be having dreams and visions from God, and thousands of people in my church were supporting him. Before this dream I had just prayed for God to show me whether Mr Knolls is a false prophet or not, because his dreams were so dissimilar from the ones God was giving me and the Spirit of prophecy. His dreams were senseless, meandering and without point. The ones God gives me are always supported by the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy. Sometimes the exact same dreams as what Mrs White was shown by God were given to me before I had ever read her specific dream in her writings. (This has happened several times. See Red Heifer blog and others for details) In fact this is how God proved to me I was not having private dreams, they were of no private interpretation, giving me faith that God was leading me. (He led me directly to the SDA church this way, but by a vision while reading Matthew 12:8) The dreams of Ernie didn't have any similarity to the servant of the Lord's (Ellen White) Dreams so it seemed odd that he was so supported by the church and I was suffering persecution from the same people.

After the dream and the collapsing of the bridge, on the grand opening of the health reform ministry God asked me to build "Pulse" Juice & Smoothies, He told me to contact Ernie Knolls and share the dream and the fulfillment. I had no idea why. Mr Knolls seemed very supportive and encouraging and promised to get back to me after reading all my dreams, but he never followed through. I contacted him over and over but he refused to write back. THEN I went to his website and guess what he had done? He took elements of my dream that God gave me about the collapse of the 35W bridge and shared it to everyone as if God gave it to Him, thus proving to my heart immediately that he is a false prophet. Sometimes this is just how God works, but as soon as I read his lies God illustrated the point. He answered my prayer to know if the man was a false prophet in a way so powerfully it couldn't be denied.

I immediately started praying for Mr Knolls to be busted and contacted his supporters to share what had happened. Three weeks later he was busted again by his main supporter who was inspired after reading my emails and posts to look into the source of the emails Mr Knolls claimed were written by a council of elders from the SDA Church, but in fact had come from Mr Knolls own computer. From that day forward he lost all support from the SDA church.

God sure works in mightily mysterious ways. And He always answers my prayers! Thank you Jesus. Amen.

Some here needed to hear this testimony, that is why I was inspired to write this. It will be revealed why soon.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: God wanted me to share this [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178181
11/17/15 02:11 PM
11/17/15 02:11 PM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
I immediately started praying for Mr Knolls to be busted...
...Three weeks later he was busted again ...

You appear to take delight in the "fact" that YOU busted Ernie Knolls, apparently oblivious to the reality that YOU BUSTED YOURSELF on this forum.

See, it works like this:
That you present yourself as "James, son of thunder" reveals the fact that you have never met Jesus.

Before meeting Jesus, James and John were known as "sons of thunder."
Originally Posted By: EGW
" By nature he had serious defects. He was not only proud, self-assertive, and ambitious for honor, but impetuous, and resentful under injury. He and his brother were called "sons of thunder." Evil temper, the desire for revenge, the spirit of criticism, were all in the beloved disciple."

However, contact with Jesus changed their characters, something that HAS NOT happened with you.

The depth and fervor of John's affection for his Master was not the cause of Christ's love for him, but the effect of that love. John desired to become like Jesus, and under the transforming influence of the love of Christ he did become meek and lowly.

So until your behavior matches your claims, I for one will continue to recognize you for the charlatan that you are.

"All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all who Wander are Lost." (J.R.R.T.)
Re: God wanted me to share this [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178184
11/17/15 03:24 PM
11/17/15 03:24 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
* * * Staff Edit * * *

///

Last edited by Green Cochoa; 11/17/15 04:21 PM. Reason: Inappropriate content removed
Re: God wanted me to share this [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178186
11/17/15 04:38 PM
11/17/15 04:38 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I am willing to admit that I am not perfect. I do have anger issues against those who try to do me harm. But my God is stronger than both of your gods. You have been tested and found wanting. This is a faithful witness.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: God wanted me to share this [Re: JAK] #178187
11/17/15 04:45 PM
11/17/15 04:45 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: JAK

See, it works like this:
That you present yourself as "James, son of thunder" reveals the fact that you have never met Jesus.

Before meeting Jesus, James and John were known as "sons of thunder."
" By nature he had serious defects. He was not only proud, self-assertive, and ambitious for honor, but impetuous, and resentful under injury. He and his brother were called "sons of thunder." Evil temper, the desire for revenge, the spirit of criticism, were all in the beloved disciple."

However, contact with Jesus changed their characters, something that HAS NOT happened with you.

The depth and fervor of John's affection for his Master was not the cause of Christ's love for him, but the effect of that love. John desired to become like Jesus, and under the transforming influence of the love of Christ he did become meek and lowly.

So until your behavior matches your claims, I for one will continue to recognize you for the charlatan that you are.

And this proves you are a Christian that knows Christ?

James and John were called Son's of thunder by Jesus DURING His ministry. It was after Jesus was crucified that they were sealed. You just attacked using a lie claiming that you are more enlightened than me.

The very next verse from the quote you used from Ellen White would have proven what you said is a lie. But you just assumed no one was going to call on it so you used it anyways. Here is next verse (which I am positive you knew) from that writing which proves you just attacked using a lie.

"The defects in John’s character came strongly to the front on several occasions during his personal association with the Saviour. {AA 540.1}

But you think you can condemn me for claiming this title? The title I chose is because I am willing to be changed. YOU WILL NEVER BE!

Re: God wanted me to share this [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178189
11/17/15 05:46 PM
11/17/15 05:46 PM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
... claiming that you are more enlightened than me.

Well, not just that. I'm smarter than you, too.

"All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all who Wander are Lost." (J.R.R.T.)
Re: God wanted me to share this [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178191
11/17/15 05:49 PM
11/17/15 05:49 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
As this thread has become a flame-fest, I am closing it.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:07 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!