HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,631
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 20
kland 5
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Daryl, Kevin H), 3,309 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Re: Lesson #8 - Born of a Woman—Atonement and the INCARNATION [Re: asygo] #105190
11/26/08 06:18 AM
11/26/08 06:18 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
And Jones was not postlapsarian, as he made a very critical distinction between Jesus and post-fall Adam.

Jones not a postlapsarian? Because he made a very critical distinction between Jesus and post-fall Adam? You're the first person I've come across to suggest that Jones was not a postlapsarian. I think you may be unique in this!

All postlapsarians make critical distinctions between Jesus and post-fall Adam. For example, Adam was human. Jesus was divine. Also Adam committed sin. Jesus never sinned.

Quote:
Now as to Christ not having "like passions" with us: In the Scriptures all the way through He is like us, and with us according to the flesh. He is the seed of David according to the flesh. He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh. Don't go too far. He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh; not in the likeness of sinful mind. Do not drag His mind into it. His flesh was our flesh; but the mind was "the mind of Christ Jesus" (1895 GCB).

Is this what you had in mind? If so, I can't think of any postlapsarian who wouldn't agree with this. If you had something else in mind, please quote it.

To answer your question, a postlapsarian is one who believes that Christ took the nature of Adam after the fall. When Adam sinned, his nature changed, and that nature was passed by heredity to his descendants. Christ took this nature.

Prelapsarians don't believe this. They believe they Christ took only innocent infirmities of Adam, such as becoming hungry or tired.

A key point of difference has to do with whether Christ could be tempted from within or not. Because of Adam's fallen nature, we all have temptations that originate from within ourselves, tendencies passed onto us from our parents. These may or may not be cultivated, meaning that we may be tempted from within to do things even though we have never consented to do them.

Prelapsarians do not believe that Christ was tempted from within.

Postlapsarians empahsize that Christ was tempted in all points as we are, meaning that Christ had the same temptations of the flesh that we have (which do not imply actual participation in sin).

Prelapsarians dispute this, saying that Christ's temptations were greater than ours (for example, keeping His divinity under control), and that tempted in all points like us means tempted in similar categories of sin.

Here's how Waggoner put it:

Quote:
A little thought will be sufficient to show anybody that if Christ took upon Himself the likeness of man in order that He might redeem man, it must have been sinful man that He was made like, for it is sinful man that He came to redeem. Death could have no power over a sinless man, as Adam was in Eden, and it could not have had any power over Christ, if the Lord had not laid on Him the iniquity of us all. Moreover, the fact that Christ took upon Himself the flesh, not of a sinless being, but of a sinful man, that is, that the flesh which He assumed had all the weaknesses and sinful tendencies to which fallen human nature is subject, is shown by the statement that He "was made of the seed of David according to the flesh." David had all the passions of human nature. He says of himself, "Behold I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me." Ps. 51:5.(Christ and His Righteousness, emphasis mine)

The underlined portion is a typical postlapsarian emphasis.

Prelapsarians often say that if Christ had take our sinful nature, He would have needed a Savior Himself.

Prelapsarians often perceive that we incur guilt because of our sinful nature (which is a similar point to the previous sentence).

Prelapsarians often miscontrue what postlapsarians say, thinking the former are implying or saying that Jesus Christ was exactly like we are.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Lesson #8 - Born of a Woman—Atonement and the INCARNATION [Re: Tom] #105191
11/26/08 07:57 AM
11/26/08 07:57 AM
asygo  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
a postlapsarian is one who believes that Christ took the nature of Adam after the fall. When Adam sinned, his nature changed, and that nature was passed by heredity to his descendants. Christ took this nature.

Just a quick clarification. This "nature" you speak of, does this exclude the mind?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #8 - Born of a Woman—Atonement and the INCARNATION [Re: asygo] #105206
11/26/08 07:20 PM
11/26/08 07:20 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
The word "nature", as it applies to humans, encompasses many aspects -

1. Power of choice (governs all other aspects)
2. Faculties of the mind (intellect, reason, conscience, etc)
3. Faculties of the body (appetites and passions)
4. Sinful flesh (inherited traits and tendencies)
5. Character (cultivated traits and tendencies)

Jesus inherited the first four aspects of human nature in the same way we do. The difference between us and Jesus is that He never cultivated sinful traits of character. Another huge difference is we are born with our will under the control of Satan and sinful flesh, whereas, Jesus was born with His will under the control of God and the divine nature. He set aside His divine nature and partook of God's divine nature in same way and for the same reasons born again believers (who are abiding in Jesus) do.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #8 - Born of a Woman—Atonement and the INCARNATION [Re: Mountain Man] #105509
12/03/08 08:39 PM
12/03/08 08:39 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Arnold, do you agree with my last post?

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #8 - Born of a Woman—Atonement and the INCARNATION [Re: Mountain Man] #105517
12/03/08 10:46 PM
12/03/08 10:46 PM
asygo  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
I do not completely agree with it. More next time.

For now, I'll just say this: The SOP breaks down human nature into only three components - physical, intellectual, moral.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #8 - Born of a Woman—Atonement and the INCARNATION [Re: asygo] #105529
12/04/08 01:38 AM
12/04/08 01:38 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:a postlapsarian is one who believes that Christ took the nature of Adam after the fall. When Adam sinned, his nature changed, and that nature was passed by heredity to his descendants. Christ took this nature.

R:Just a quick clarification. This "nature" you speak of, does this exclude the mind?

A. T. Jones commented:

Quote:
He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh. Don’t go too far. He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh; not in the likeness of sinful mind. Do not drag His mind into it. His flesh was our flesh; but the mind was "the mind of Christ Jesus." . . . In Jesus Christ the mind of God is brought back once more to the sons of men; and Satan is conquered.

I think this is from the 1895 GCB. Does this answer your question?

If I may ask you a question in return, when I asserted that SDA's believed that Christ took the nature of Adam after the fall, you said all except Ellen White. These aren't the exact words, but this is the thought. I want to clarify that I understand your assertion correctly, that you agree that SDA's were post-lapsarian (I'm talking about before the 1950 era) with the lone exception of Ellen White. Is this correct?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #8 - Born of a Woman—Atonement and the INCARNATION [Re: Tom] #105535
12/04/08 04:21 AM
12/04/08 04:21 AM
asygo  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Quote:
T:a postlapsarian is one who believes that Christ took the nature of Adam after the fall. When Adam sinned, his nature changed, and that nature was passed by heredity to his descendants. Christ took this nature.

R:Just a quick clarification. This "nature" you speak of, does this exclude the mind?

A. T. Jones commented:

Quote:
He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh. Don’t go too far. He was made in the likeness of sinful flesh; not in the likeness of sinful mind. Do not drag His mind into it. His flesh was our flesh; but the mind was "the mind of Christ Jesus." . . . In Jesus Christ the mind of God is brought back once more to the sons of men; and Satan is conquered.

I think this is from the 1895 GCB. Does this answer your question?

Maybe. So you're saying that "a postlapsarian is one who believes that Christ took the nature of Adam after the fall," with "nature" excluding the mind.

First, who disagrees with this today? Have I written anything contrary to this? Wallace or Whidden? As far as I know of their teachings and mine, we do not disagree that Jesus took the nature, excluding the mind, of Adam after the fall.

Second, what is left of human nature when you exclude the mind?

Quote:
The nature of man is three-fold, and the training enjoined by Solomon comprehends the right development of the physical, intellectual, and moral powers. {RH, January 10, 1882 par. 1}

There are three components to human nature: physical, mental, moral.

Earlier, you said, "Our flesh is not a matter of morality." Now we have established that the mind is also not included in what you're talking about. That leaves only the physical nature.

So you're teaching that Christ was physically like fallen Adam. Who disputes that today? Not me or Wallace or Whidden, as far as I know.

If I may ask you a question in return, when I asserted that SDA's believed that Christ took the nature of Adam after the fall, you said all except Ellen White. These aren't the exact words, but this is the thought. I want to clarify that I understand your assertion correctly, that you agree that SDA's were post-lapsarian (I'm talking about before the 1950 era) with the lone exception of Ellen White. Is this correct?

Here's the actual exchange:
Originally Posted By: asygo
For almost a century, there were no pre-lapsarian statements from any SDA publication.

With the notable exception of the SOP. There are many statements about Jesus not being just like us.

I did not mean my comment to be taken with mathematical, or even scholarly precision. There were actually others who made assertions that boil down to Jesus not being quite like Adam after the fall - post lapse.

Here's one from EGW: The truth will have but little influence over him, for there is in human nature, when separated from the Source of truth, a continual opposition to God's will and ways. The physical, mental, and moral being are all under the control of rash impulses. The affections are depraved, and every faculty intrusted to man for wise improvement is demoralized. {RH, February 17, 1891 par. 4}

This describes Adam's post-fall nature quite well, don't you think? Adam was opposed to God's will and ways (ran away from God), under the control of rash impulses (decided to die for Eve, then threw her under the bus), depraved affections, every faculty demoralized. But I don't think it describes Jesus.

Here's one from Jones: He was made ... not in the likeness of sinful mind.

But Adam, after the fall, had a sinful mind, like the rest of us.

Here's one from Waggoner: "The carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be." The flesh never becomes converted. It is enmity against God; and that enmity consists in opposition to his law.

Adam, after the fall, had a carnal mind, like the rest of us. But Jesus was never enmity against God.

Something to note with this statement. Waggoner equated "flesh" with "carnal mind." Furthermore, the flesh is enmity against God, opposed to His law. It is clear that for Waggoner, in this context, flesh had something to do with morality, God's law fundamentally being a moral code.

It should also not escape us that Waggoner was commenting on Romans 8 when he equated the carnal mind with the flesh. If we back up a few verses, we find that Jesus came in the "likeness of sinful flesh." Is it not possible that Paul was also equating the flesh with the carnal mind, therefore necessitating the modifier "likeness" rather than simply saying Jesus came in sinful flesh, because that would have meant that He was enmity to God and was not subject to the law of God, nor can be. That would be ridiculous to say about Jesus.

Anyway, with our settled definition that postlapsarians exclude the mind and the morals when they say "nature," we can say, "Jesus had the nature of Adam after the fall" and be in complete agreement. We just had to settle the scope of "nature."

However, we must acknowledge that such postlapsarians do not strictly hold to the usage of "nature" in the SOP, which sometimes includes moral characteristics. Therefore, should someone come along and say, "Jesus did not have Adam's nature after the fall," the generous thing to do is not to assume that he is wrong, since he could be using "nature" in a way that the SOP uses it. Agreed?

Last edited by asygo; 12/04/08 06:59 PM. Reason: clarification

By God's grace,
Arnold

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #8 - Born of a Woman—Atonement and the INCARNATION [Re: asygo] #105570
12/05/08 01:56 AM
12/05/08 01:56 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Maybe. So you're saying that "a postlapsarian is one who believes that Christ took the nature of Adam after the fall," with "nature" excluding the mind.

First, who disagrees with this today?

Pre-lapsarians disagree with this.

Quote:
Have I written anything contrary to this? Wallace or Whidden? As far as I know of their teachings and mine, we do not disagree that Jesus took the nature, excluding the mind, of Adam after the fall.

Yes.

Quote:
Second, what is left of human nature when you exclude the mind?

Have you read what A. T. Jones has written on the subject? For example, in the 1895 GCB? Do you agree with what he wrote?

I'm sorry to answer your question with questions, something I rarely do; I just think this would be an easier to way to proceed in this particular case. If you agree with what A. T. Jones wrote, then we're in agreement. If you disagree with something, we can discuss that.

Here's something short to look at:

Quote:
A little thought will be sufficient to show anybody that if Christ took upon Himself the likeness of man in order that He might redeem man, it must have been sinful man that He was made like, for it is sinful man that He came to redeem. Death could have no power over a sinless man, as Adam was in Eden, and it could not have had any power over Christ, if the Lord had not laid on Him the iniquity of us all. Moreover, the fact that Christ took upon Himself the flesh, not of a sinless being, but of a sinful man, that is, that the flesh which He assumed had all the weaknesses and sinful tendencies to which fallen human nature is subject, is shown by the statement that He "was made of the seed of David according to the flesh." David had all the passions of human nature. He says of himself, "Behold I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me." Ps. 51:5. (Christ and His Righteousness)

Do you agree with this?

Quote:
For almost a century, there were no pre-lapsarian statements from any SDA publication.

With the notable exception of the SOP. There are many statements about Jesus not being just like us.

I did not mean my comment to be taken with mathematical, or even scholarly precision. There were actually others who made assertions that boil down to Jesus not being quite like Adam after the fall - post lapse.

It sounds like there may be some confusion here. Jesus not being just like us is not the post-lapsarian idea. Jesus was not just like us, which any post-lapsarian will affirm.

Quote:
Here's one from EGW: The truth will have but little influence over him, for there is in human nature, when separated from the Source of truth, a continual opposition to God's will and ways. The physical, mental, and moral being are all under the control of rash impulses. The affections are depraved, and every faculty intrusted to man for wise improvement is demoralized. {RH, February 17, 1891 par. 4}

This describes Adam's post-fall nature quite well, don't you think? Adam was opposed to God's will and ways (ran away from God), under the control of rash impulses (decided to die for Eve, then threw her under the bus), depraved affections, every faculty demoralized. But I don't think it describes Jesus.

This is a good question, which gets to the heart of the matter, especially this part:

Quote:
for there is in human nature, when separated from the Source of truth, a continual opposition to God's will and ways.

The post-lapsarian position is that this applies to Christ, which is to say that His assumed sinful human nature, separated from the Source of truth, was in continual opposition to God's will and ways, just like the sinful nature that any other human has genetically. This is why He had to deny Himself, just like any other child of Adam. His flesh clamored for one thing, but He said "No!" just like we must. The difference between Him and us, in this regard, is that He always said "No!"

Quote:
Here's one from Waggoner: "The carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be." The flesh never becomes converted. It is enmity against God; and that enmity consists in opposition to his law.

Adam, after the fall, had a carnal mind, like the rest of us. But Jesus was never enmity against God.

Something to note with this statement. Waggoner equated "flesh" with "carnal mind." Furthermore, the flesh is enmity against God, opposed to His law. It is clear that for Waggoner, in this context, flesh had something to do with morality, God's law fundamentally being a moral code.

The flesh cannot act independently upon the will:

Quote:
The lower passions have their seat in the body and work through it. The words "flesh" or "fleshly" or "carnal lusts" embrace the lower, corrupt nature; the flesh of itself cannot act contrary to the will of God. We are commanded to crucify the flesh, with the affections and lusts. (AH 127)

Christ had the same flesh that other human beings have, so received the same temptations. His flesh tempted Him to act contrary to the law of God, just like anybody else's flesh. The flesh of itself cannot act contrary to the will of God. Therefore it is amoral. The will is the governor of the mind. It is the mind, which controls the flesh, which is moral or immoral.

Waggoner's and Jones ideas were the same as Sister White's on this point.

Quote:

Having a carnal mind depends upon participating in sin. Christ always said "No!" to the flesh, so He had the mind of Christ, a mind we are exhorted to receive, so that we can crucify the lusts of the flesh, just as Christ did. Although Jesus was never enmity against God, His flesh was; His was sinful flesh.

Quote:
Anyway, with our settled definition that postlapsarians exclude the mind and the morals when they say "nature," we can say, "Jesus had the nature of Adam after the fall" and be in complete agreement. We just had to settle the scope of "nature."

However, we must acknowledge that such postlapsarians do not strictly hold to the usage of "nature" in the SOP, which sometimes includes moral characteristics. Therefore, should someone come along and say, "Jesus did not have Adam's nature after the fall," the generous thing to do is not to assume that he is wrong, since he could be using "nature" in a way that the SOP uses it. Agreed?

The "mind" as in the expression "sinful mind" (as Jones spoke of) refers to one's character. The same is true of the "heart." Both the mind and the heart may be corrupted by sin. Christ never sinned, so His "mind" and His "heart" were pure.

Regarding "nature," the issue is not that post-lapsarians do not strictly hold to the use of the word "nature" as used by the SOP, but simply the word "nature" means many different things, depending on the context. It's a versatile word. Ellen White used the word "nature" in a natural way (pun intended). I'm not aware of any post-lapsarians using the word differently than she did. (I'm not saying this can't or doesn't happen, just that I'm not aware of any examples of this).

Personally I prefer using the word "flesh" as this seems clearer than "nature." However, even this seems to get confused, so perhaps it is the concept itself which is difficult.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #8 - Born of a Woman—Atonement and the INCARNATION [Re: Tom] #105574
12/05/08 02:32 AM
12/05/08 02:32 AM
asygo  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Quote:

First, who disagrees with this today?

Pre-lapsarians disagree with this.

Well, they better get on the ball because they are incongruent with the SOP.

Quote:
Have I written anything contrary to this? Wallace or Whidden? As far as I know of their teachings and mine, we do not disagree that Jesus took the nature, excluding the mind, of Adam after the fall.

Yes.

I was not aware of this. Can you provide a quote, please.

I'm not aware of any post-lapsarians using the word differently than she did. (I'm not saying this can't or doesn't happen, just that I'm not aware of any examples of this).

Let's look at one:
Quote:
The Christian's life is not a modification or improvement of the old, but a transformation of nature. {DA 172.1}

She spoke of a nature that needs transformation in order to be a Christian. Let's talk of "nature" as EGW used it in this context.

1) Did post-fall Adam have that nature that needed transformation?
2) Did Jesus have that nature that needed transformation?

I answer Yes and No. That's why I'm not postlapsarian. If you, as a postlapsarian, answer the same, you would be the first that I know of.

By God's grace,
Arnold

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #8 - Born of a Woman—Atonement and the INCARNATION [Re: asygo] #105583
12/05/08 04:44 AM
12/05/08 04:44 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

Yes.

I was not aware of this. Can you provide a quote, please.

Much of the controversy is over whether Christ could be tempted from within. Prelapsarians deny this.

The mind is not a part of the nature which is taken by Jesus Christ, so to any extent that Christ's assumed human nature supposedly differed from ours, to that extent a prelapsarian is disagreeing that Christ took our nature (excluding His mind).

The controversy is not of Christ's mind, but His flesh.

If you agree that Christ took our nature, including its capacity to tempts us from within, the we are in agreement. If you disagree, then there's no need for a quote.

Quote:
I'm not aware of any post-lapsarians using the word differently than she did. (I'm not saying this can't or doesn't happen, just that I'm not aware of any examples of this).

Let's look at one:
Quote:
The Christian's life is not a modification or improvement of the old, but a transformation of nature. {DA 172.1}

She spoke of a nature that needs transformation in order to be a Christian. Let's talk of "nature" as EGW used it in this context.

1) Did post-fall Adam have that nature that needed transformation?
2) Did Jesus have that nature that needed transformation?

I answer Yes and No. That's why I'm not postlapsarian. If you, as a postlapsarian, answer the same, you would be the first that I know of.

Obviously our sinful nature cannot be transformed. So this is irrelevant. This is just an example of her using the word "nature" in one of its different meanings. This is exactly why I like speaking of "flesh" when dealing with Christ's assumed human nature. It avoids this sort of ambiguity.

At any rate, this is not an example of a post-lapsarian using the word "nature" differently then EGW used it. Any post-lapsarian would agree with her use of "nature" here. Or any pre-lapsarian. This is scratching where it doesn't itch. No one disagrees that our nature, as she's using the term, needs to be transformed. It's our flesh that is not transformed. As Waggoner pointed out, it must be crucified. Just as Christ crucified it.

Reply Quote
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/12/24 10:01 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!