this is a copy of letter i sent out to get help,its not a scam,so please dont judge me ,im posting letter ,so youll know what to pray for me ,thank you for letting me post,

Dear pastor ---------
in referance to call i just made to you,i couldnt stay on phone,ive spent 70.00
of the 320. i get every month on phone cards.
This is kind of my last resort to try to get help for me and my son [8] .
To begin with let me back up with some so you can hopefully understand my situation,lest you think its another[ I-90 ] story as someone else said it was, whatever that meant,i was not sure ,but i think it means they didnt believe it .
Over the past ,Id say..since jan 07-dec 06,
ive been struggling to survive on my 320. child support,why ,because in 06 , 3 contractors ripped me off ,in the building of my small cabin,and [the store front i paid one of the guys to build] not a huge one like 20x16 for the sale of health foods,solar power,wind.
the cabin was never totally finished. so basicly
what im saying is this put me in a very bad ,situation,i did try to sell solar out of my home and was not sucessful [april 08-oct 08]
so i stopped business.
i supposed freind up here in wiscosin,heard about my bad situation ,not from me ,but thru 2 other mutual freinds ,i never at that time asked 4 help from them.the person offered to come get me in texas ,when they got there ,it was 29 deg. that am,i hadnt eaten in days,[at that time my 8 year old was living with freinds ,i can prove this,
anyways i came here like ist of nov,and on 30 of
nov this person offered ,i didnt ask ] to go get my son to live there too,then on dec 3 ,my sons birthday ,the person told me he wanted me out for no reason,i asked,they said"im not happy with you here,im not getting anything out of you being here,and im just as lonely as before you came here" a very lame reason to put someone out.
i called around to some churches,a person
not a member ,found me a place w/ some lady down the road from them,but any day we all got to get out [house going back to bank].

to sum it up i need help,desparetly,and no one truly cares enough to believe me,
i need a vehicle ,i need to leave here ,i cant leave my important papers behind nor my clothes ,i have alot of stuff ,not junk.if your church can help with a vehicle ,its got to be big enough for my stuff and me ,at least id have a vehicle, im disabled unable to get my ssi,nor any aid cause of house i own ,[its for sale]
I would be willing to pay back the church 4 vehicle if you need that ,i would sign promissary note,i cant pay till house is sold, please understand ,i have no where to turn ,[please help if you can ,GOD BLESS ,PLEASE RESPOND
TO EMAIL,ALSO MY PHONE IS ======
I PRFER BY EMAIL IF YOU CAN HELP WE COULD TALK IN PERSON ,I CAN VERIFY WHAT IVE TOLD YOU ,NO ONE HAS HELPED YET,THEY THINK ITS A LIE ,BUT I CAN PROVE IT.

also pray for my court case-federal civil/relig. lawsuit ,that
the defendants will settle out of court with me [before court trial jan26][im also looking for fed.attorney sda ,pro bono
pay if we win ,i only need assistance with case,its a pro-se case.
PLEASE PRAY GOD WILL SUPPLY MY NEEDS ..I NEED A VEHICLE NOW..