HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 3,263 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 71 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 70 71
Re: The Covenants [Re: kland] #106825
12/31/08 01:26 AM
12/31/08 01:26 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: kland
MM, if you reject the foundational basis, how can we move on?

You have yet to establish what is foundational. Nowhere does Ellen tell us to interpret everything she wrote about everything else in light of the way she explains why and what God did in response to the Jews in 70 AD. For example, God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer. If we limit our understanding of these particular events to mean God withdrew His protection and gave them over to their unbridled passions and over to Satan's unrestrained control, we would be forced to conclude something like - In this case, "Moses" is symbolic of Satan.

Do you see the problem? How do you reconcile the fact the Bible says God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer with your view of how God punishes sinners (assuming you believe all the places in the Bible that describe God killing or commanding others to kill must be interpreted to mean He withdraws His protection and permits the forces of nature or the forces of Satan to cause destruction and death)?

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #106830
12/31/08 01:54 AM
12/31/08 01:54 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
You ask what's foundational. The Scriptures teach that Christ is the foundation. That's the answer. Not the Scriptures, not Ellen White, but Christ is the foundation. The Scriptures are valuable because they lead us to Christ, and tell us about Him. ("You search the Scriptures because you think in them you have life, but they are they which testify of Me.) Similarly the Spirit of Prophecy is the lesser light pointing to the greater light.

So once we learn what Christ is like, we interpret everything else about God according to that knowledge. This is one way of going about things. This seems to agree with what Scripture teaches (e.g. John 8, already quoted, or Heb. 1:1-3), what Jesus Himself said (John 8, John 17), and what Ellen White said, "All that man can know or needs to know of God was revealed in the life and character of His Son. 'No man hath seen God at any time; the only-begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.' John 1:18." (2T 816)

Another way of going about things would be to say that Christ is not the foundation to understanding what God is like. Using this approach we would understand Jesus Christ to be a partial revelation of God, to be supplemented by what we learn in studying the OT.

Under approach 1, we allow our understanding of Christ to mold our understanding of the Scriptures, including the OT, and what they say about God. Under approach 2, we allow our understanding of the OT Scripture to mold what we understand about God, and add that to Christ's revelation.

The question is, do we allow Christ's revelation of God to stand as complete, so that it is the bedrock of our understanding of God. Or do we assign it the role of partial revelation, to be added to other things.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #106831
12/31/08 01:59 AM
12/31/08 01:59 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Had the COI followed God's desires, they would never have killed anyone, just as the lad in the hunter story would not have hunted had he followed his father's wishes. God did not arm the Israelites. It was not God's wish to conquer the Holy Land by military force. We have a couple of examples where the people allowed God to fight their battles for them, and in these instances, not a single Israelite died. Had they always exercised faith, no Israelite would ever have died. Instead destruction would have come upon their enemies (provided they didn't repent) along the lines of GC chapter 1, in a similar manner to how Israel's enemies were defeated when they did trust God.

The point of the hunter story has to do with how it would have sounded to a neighbor to hear the father explaining to the son how to hunt. It would have sounded like the father was in favor of hunting. Similarly, without knowing the details, it would seem that God is in favor of getting what you want by violence, since there are so many stories of this type in the OT. However, God's words and actions are being taken out of context to get this idea. God's words and actions, His true feelings and thoughts, are best understood as revealed by Jesus Christ. Through Him we see what God is really like.

There is an apparent contradiction between the God of the OT and Jesus Christ's revelation of God while hear in the flesh. Anyone can see this. The OT stories present God as violent, whereas Jesus was not only non violent, He was opposed to violence. So how do we resolve this apparent contradiction?

One way would be to assume that Jesus Christ really did have a violent streak to Him, just like God does, but because of circumstances that violent part was hidden. In this case, Jesus did not present a full revelation of God, but a partial one, where certain actions God does were not revealed, because of circumstances. This looks to be the approach you have chosen to take. To understand God, we need to supplement the picture of God that Jesus presented with what we learn about God from the OT. Many people feel this way.

Another approach to take is that we have not properly understood what was really happening in the OT. God is presented as actively doing things by inspiration that He merely allowed to happen. We know this happened some of the time. Perhaps it happened much, much more frequently than a simple reading of the OT would suggest, but which a reading of the OT in the light of Jesus Christ's revelation of God would suggest. Also the analogy of the father of the hunter son can help explain some difficult to understand passages.

But overall we're dealing with a difference of conviction and approach. One can have the conviction that Scripture, as we understand it on the surface, should be our foundation. We should allow that to supplement our view of God, based on what Jesus Christ revealed. In this approach, our view of God is pliable, but our understanding of Scripture is not. This view allows God to be different than Jesus Christ (drastically different), but has the advantage of our understanding of Scripture, nor our paradigm, having to change.

The other approach would have our paradigm shift, and our understanding of Scripture change. We would perceive, for example, that much of what happened in Scripture is along the lines presented by GC chapter One, even when not explicitly stated. This is a key point.

This has the advantage of allowing our view of God to be exactly that which Jesus Christ, while in the flesh, revealed.

Tom, lest ye forget, let me remind you that I truly believe Jesus demonstrated the awesome attributes of God's kingdom and character in an unsurpassed way. And, I wish we could leave it at that. However, you insist it means we must interpret all the places in the Bible where it says God killed or commanded others to kill to mean that God freely forgives, that He turns the other cheek, that He goes the extra mile, that He never resorts to force or violence, that it actually means He withdrew His protection and gave them over to their own fierce passions and over to the unrestrained control of Satan.

Therefore, I feel compelled to present an alternate view, a view that does not require us to rely on interpretations which deny the obvious meaning of the words employed. "The language of the Bible should be explained according to its obvious meaning, unless a symbol or figure is employed." {GC 598.3} Ellen's words are so simple that even a child can understand them. "As spoken by the heavenly agencies, the words are severe in their simplicity; and I try to put the thoughts into such simple language that a child can understand every word uttered. The words of someone else would not rightly represent me." {3SM 92.1}

For example, consider the following passage:

If the one tried for murder were proved guilty, no atonement or ransom could rescue him. "Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed." Genesis 9:6. "Ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death." "Thou shalt take him from Mine altar, that he may die," was the command of God; "the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it." Numbers 35:31, 33; Exodus 21:14. The safety and purity of the nation demanded that the sin of murder be severely punished. Human life, which God alone could give, must be sacredly guarded. {PP 516.2} End quote.

Tom, in light of this quote, I do not see how your humane hunter analogy explains why God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer. The father in your story taught his son, against his will and wishes, how to hunt animals. Are you implying, therefore, that God felt compelled to command Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer, even though it went against His will and wishes? If not, please explain why. Thank you.

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #106834
12/31/08 02:22 AM
12/31/08 02:22 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
The question is, do we allow Christ's revelation of God to stand as complete, so that it is the bedrock of our understanding of God. Or do we assign it the role of partial revelation, to be added to other things.

Your view requires us to reject Jesus' demonstration of God's kingdom and character as revealed in His actions and interactions throughout the OT. "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." If we limit our understanding of God to Jesus' portrayal of God in the Synoptic Gospels then we are left to guess about a great deal of truth.

For example, nowhere in the NT do we see Jesus speaking an uninhabited planet into a world teeming with life and love. Nowhere do we see Him withdrawing His protection and permitting the forces of nature to cause death and destruction. Nowhere do we see Him commanding a faithful father to slay his son. Nowhere do we see Him thundering from Sinai proclaiming the ten commandments. Nowhere do we see Him commanding the people to stone a sinner to death. Nowhere do we see Him being silent for four hundred years.

No wonder at the end of His ministry Jesus said, "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now." Now wonder He left it to the Holy Spirit to explain the things He was unable to demonstrate while He was here. "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things." No wonder there are some things about God that we can never understand in this lifetime. "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!" No wonder some things about God seem so horrible He is reduced to referring to them as His "strange acts".

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #106836
12/31/08 02:45 AM
12/31/08 02:45 AM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
thanks brothers. im not real sure how i state things that gives the impression i was asking anyone to "teach" me anything.

i thought it would be understood that i meant we dont really understand the point egw is trying to get across to us about the new/old covenant.

but i understand there is an attempt at ironing out a particular point.

i am strongly tempted to say, "aint gonna happen." maybe if it was put aside for a minute and reapproached later with fresher minds?

Last edited by teresaq; 12/31/08 02:50 AM.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #106837
12/31/08 02:55 AM
12/31/08 02:55 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, lest ye forget, let me remind you that I truly believe Jesus demonstrated the awesome attributes of God's kingdom and character in an unsurpassed way. And, I wish we could leave it at that. However, you insist it means we must interpret all the places in the Bible where it says God killed or commanded others to kill to mean that [i]God freely forgives, that He turns the other cheek, that He goes the extra mile, that He never resorts to force or violence, that it actually means He withdrew His protection[i] and gave them over to their own fierce passions and over to the unrestrained control of Satan.

Not quite, but pretty close! I agree with the part in italics. The underlined part I would put like this: "and gave them over the to results of their choice." What those results are need not be limited to the two things you mentioned.

Quote:
Therefore, I feel compelled to present an alternate view, a view that does not require us to rely on interpretations which deny the obvious meaning of the words employed.

Your presentations include statements such as "pardon" and "author" and "repentance" and "sin" do not mean what they normally mean, when it suits you, so you are at least as guilty of ignoring the obvious meaning of words employed as anyone else. I wouldn't mention this if you didn't bring it up, because any interpretation of things will involve having passages which say exactly what we want them to say, and others which present things in the way another sees them, and having to reconcile these things. To think that one side accepts the "obvious meaning of words" while the other does not is shortsighted and unfair to the other side.

Quote:
The father in your story taught his son, against his will and wishes, how to hunt animals. Are you implying, therefore, that God felt compelled to command Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer, even though it went against His will and wishes? If not, please explain why. Thank you.

This is pretty close. God had a big mess to deal with, and His choices, like the father in the analogy, were to just let the people go and say He couldn't work with them, or to take them as they were, and work with them the best He could. As with the father/hunter story, this led to actions which would present God in a way that would make Him appear to be different than He is; for example, that force is a principle of God's government, or that God is violent.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #106843
12/31/08 03:46 AM
12/31/08 03:46 AM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Quote:
mm: The father in your story taught his son, against his will and wishes, how to hunt animals. Are you implying, therefore, that God felt compelled to command Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer, even though it went against His will and wishes? If not, please explain why. Thank you.

hi mm, is it possible that God would have preferred handling the situation in a different way?

i have children. i dont know if you or tom do. i dont care how bad anyone of them could get. i dont care what they might possibly do. they are still my children. i carried them for nine months and went through labor to bring them into this world. if one of them did something that had to bring the death penalty for the sake of the other two, you dont think everything inside of me would have preferred some other solution? that the decision would go against my "will and wishes"?

Quote:
tom: This is pretty close. God had a big mess to deal with, and His choices, like the father in the analogy, were to just let the people go and say He couldn't work with them, or to take them as they were, and work with them the best He could. As with the father/hunter story, this led to actions which would present God in a way that would make Him appear to be different than He is; for example, that force is a principle of God's government, or that God is violent.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #106850
12/31/08 12:26 PM
12/31/08 12:26 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Do you see the problem? How do you reconcile the fact the Bible says God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer

Tom has been most patient in continually answering that. I know of nothing more to add to it.

Quote:
Therefore, I feel compelled to present an alternate view, a view that does not require us to rely on interpretations which deny the obvious meaning of the words employed.

I don't recall if you said before, but I'm curious as to how you would interpret the following verse regarding Saul:
1 Ch 10:14 ...Therefore the LORD slew him, and turned the kingdom over to David the son of Jesse.

From the afore-afore quoted GC quote, pages 35-37:
Quote:
We cannot know how much we owe to Christ for the peace and protection which we enjoy. It is the restraining power of God that prevents mankind from passing fully under the control of Satan. The disobedient and unthankful have great reason for gratitude for God's mercy and long-suffering in holding in check the cruel, malignant power of the evil one. But when men pass the limits of divine forbearance, that restraint is removed. God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression; but He leaves the rejectors of His mercy to themselves, to reap that which they have sown.

Read the paragraph, in context, and tell me what you think Ellen White is saying here in those pages.

Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #106982
01/02/09 03:40 PM
01/02/09 03:40 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
T: out of curiousity my brothers, would either of you know how and when this got derailed from the "covenants"? i only looked at a couple of the first posts and dont know how it "ends" but it certainly looks like something we dont really get.

M: Teresaq, this aspect of the OC is being discussed at this point because we were unable to agree on the other aspects that have been discussed. Of course, this aspect of the discussion is no better off than the rest of the discussion. Oh well. We do not study together to prove a point or to persuade the other guy to believe like we do; instead, we study together because it helps us express what we have learned, and what makes sense to us.

There are several covenants mentioned in the Bible: 1) The Everlasting Covenant, 2) The Old Covenant, and 3) The New Covenant. Of course, there are also the Adamic, Noatic (aka Noahic), and the Abrahamic covenants. What do you know about it?

From what I read about it, the EC and the NC are, in the context of the GC, essentially the same covenant, namely, that God promises to pardon our sin, empower us to love and obey Him, eliminate sin and sinners, and to restore paradise lost. The blood of Jesus ratifies the covenant. The OC, on the other hand, was implemented in response to Israel's failure to comply with the conditions of the EC/NC. It was designed to teach them the truth about the EC/NC and to how meet the conditions outlined therein. The OC was ratified by the blood of animals. The terms and requirements unique to the OC ended when Jesus died on the cross. Exactly what we are still obligated by law to obey is often hotly debated. Nevertheless, people who experience the awesome miracle of rebirth this side of the cross are born again under the terms and conditions of the EC/NC. What those are are also debated.

T: thanks brothers. im not real sure how i state things that gives the impression i was asking anyone to "teach" me anything.

i thought it would be understood that i meant we dont really understand the point egw is trying to get across to us about the new/old covenant.

but i understand there is an attempt at ironing out a particular point.

i am strongly tempted to say, "aint gonna happen." maybe if it was put aside for a minute and reapproached later with fresher minds?

Teresaq, please accept my apology for “teaching” you. When you asked, “would either of you know how and when this got derailed from the covenants” I didn’t realize you said this so that you could point out that there are certain of aspects of the covenants we really don’t understand and that it “ain’t gonna happen”, so take a break and come back to it later on. Thank you for the advice. You will be happy to learn we have done just that over the last 4 fours since this thread first started. In my clumsy way I tried to explain why the thread has taken this turn, but I see that I only managed to offend you. Again, I apologize for teaching.

I know how frustrating it can be to sit on the sidelines and watch people go back and forth seemingly making no headway. When that happens to me I just stop watching and leave the players to themselves. If they are content to continue studying, and they don’t mind making little or no progress, then that is certainly their choice. That’s how I deal with it. People are different. Not everyone is satisfied in the same way. I have found that me telling them they aren’t getting anywhere is unfruitful. Besides, I would hate to interfere if the Holy Spirit is indeed working with them.

I don’t know if this way of handling things will work for you or not, but the nice thing about this forum is no one is required to read each thread and every post. You can pick and choose. Happy hunting.

Re: The Covenants [Re: kland] #106983
01/02/09 05:18 PM
01/02/09 05:18 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: kland
M: Do you see the problem? How do you reconcile the fact the Bible says God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer . . . ?

K: Tom has been most patient in continually answering that. I know of nothing more to add to it.

Please point me to where Tom has explained why God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer. Is it on a different forum? I have been asking Tom for months to explain this, but so far he has refused. On one occasion he promised to explain it on condition I agree with him on a couple other key points, which apparently did not happen. I don't remember what they are now. So again, if you know how Tom explains why God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer, please fill me in. Of course make sure you have his permission first.

By the way, why do you think God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer? I would be very interested in learning what you believe. I hope you don't leave me in the dark like Tom does.

Quote:
M: Therefore, I feel compelled to present an alternate view, a view that does not require us to rely on interpretations which deny the obvious meaning of the words employed.

K: I don't recall if you said before, but I'm curious as to how you would interpret the following verse regarding Saul: 1 Ch 10:14 Therefore the LORD slew him, and turned the kingdom over to David the son of Jesse.

Yes, I have explained this one before, and I am more than happy to share it again. Saul filled up his cup of woe and Jesus did not protect him in the heat of battle. An arrow wounded him and he killed himself rather than be captured and tortured. Jesus claims responsibility for Saul's death. He used His enemies to accomplish His will and purpose.

Ellen puts it this way: "God will use His enemies as instruments to punish those who have followed their own pernicious ways whereby the truth of God has been misrepresented, misjudged, and dishonored. {LDE 242.3}

Quote:
EGW: We cannot know how much we owe to Christ for the peace and protection which we enjoy. It is the restraining power of God that prevents mankind from passing fully under the control of Satan. The disobedient and unthankful have great reason for gratitude for God's mercy and long-suffering in holding in check the cruel, malignant power of the evil one. But when men pass the limits of divine forbearance, that restraint is removed. God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression; but He leaves the rejectors of His mercy to themselves, to reap that which they have sown. (GC 35-37)

K: Read the paragraph, in context, and tell me what you think Ellen White is saying here in those pages.

I can't tell you how many times I've read and researched GC Chapter One at Tom's request. What a sad story. I makes me feel rotten to think we do things that force God to abandon us to our unbridled fierce passions and to the unrestrained control of Satan. You know God hates having to do it. He stands back and weeps like no other can. He labored long and hard to woo and win the Jews to Jesus, but they would have none of Him.

But this isn't the only thing God has been forced to do. Since the Fall of man, God has had to employ the forces of nature to cause death and destruction. He has also had to command holy angels to cause death and destruction. Again, here's how Ellen saw it:

A single angel destroyed all the first-born of the Egyptians and filled the land with mourning. When David offended against God by numbering the people, one angel caused that terrible destruction by which his sin was punished. The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits. There are forces now ready, and only waiting the divine permission, to spread desolation everywhere. {GC 614.2} End quote

Again, Jesus claims responsibility. It matters not how death and destruction happens, as sovereign of the Universe, as Lord and Master, as King of kings, Jesus claims responsibility. Nothing happens without His permission. Satan is not at liberty to cause death and destruction according to his will and whim. He is answerable to Jesus. He cannot so much as lift a finger against us or our planet without the approval of Jesus. When sinners fill up their cup of woe, Jesus decides how, when, and where they suffer and die. Nothing is left to sin, Satan, or chance. Jesus is in total control of the outcome.

What is your take on it?

Page 50 of 71 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 70 71

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!