HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,641
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 15
kland 6
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H), 3,423 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Did Jesus die merely to motivate man to obey God or to magnify the law and make it honorable? [Re: Mountain Man] #111028
04/01/09 12:55 AM
04/01/09 12:55 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Isn't the gulf which sin has made one between God and man? And isn't this gulf one way? God so loved the world that He gave His Son. God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself.

Quote:
The true idea of the atonement makes God and Christ equal in their love, and one in their purpose of saving humanity. “God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself.” The life of Christ was not the price paid to the Father for our pardon; but that life was the price which the Father paid to so manifest his loving power as to bring us to that repentant attitude of mind where he could pardon us freely.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Did Jesus die merely to motivate man to obey God or to magnify the law and make it honorable? [Re: Tom] #111068
04/01/09 02:43 PM
04/01/09 02:43 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, if, as you seem to think, Jesus’ self-sacrificing life and death served primarily to motivate sinners to love and obey God, how, then, do you explain the fact Enoch and others achieved perfection and sinlessness thousands of years before Jesus lived and died? Doesn't this fact imply God was able to motivate sinners to love and obey Him without Jesus having to live and suffer and die?

Also, if A&E had succeeded in withstanding the test of fidelity and loyalty to God, that is, if they proved themselves loyal and faithful to God, do you think it would have been necessary for Jesus to suffer and die in order to punish and destroy the fallen angels without jeopardizing the welfare and security of the loyal angels?

Re: Did Jesus die merely to motivate man to obey God or to magnify the law and make it honorable? [Re: Tom] #111069
04/01/09 02:59 PM
04/01/09 02:59 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:
EGW: Christ on the cross, not only draws men to repentance toward God for the transgression of His law--for whom God pardons He first makes penitent-- but Christ has satisfied justice; He has proffered Himself as an atonement. His gushing blood, His broken body, satisfy the claims of the broken law, and thus He bridges the gulf which sin has made. {7BC 974.2}

T: Isn't the gulf which sin has made one between God and man? And isn't this gulf one way? God so loved the world that He gave His Son. God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself.

Fifield: The true idea of the atonement makes God and Christ equal in their love, and one in their purpose of saving humanity. “God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself.” The life of Christ was not the price paid to the Father for our pardon; but that life was the price which the Father paid to so manifest his loving power as to bring us to that repentant attitude of mind where he could pardon us freely.

The "not only . . . but" clause above demonstrates the contrast between dying to motivate sinners to love and obey God and dying to satisfy the just and loving demands of the law of God. Justice demands death for sin. It does not demand love and obedience in consequence of disobedience. It does not demand pardon and forgiveness in consequence of sin. It doesn't even demand the substitutionary life and death of Jesus in consequence of sin.

Law and justice simply demand death for sin. Period! It was God, not law and justice, that figured out a way to pardon and save penitent sinners while at the same time fulfilling the death demands of law and justice thus magnifying the law and guaranteeing the eternal security and happiness of the Universe.

You seem to disagree with these observations.

Re: Did Jesus die merely to motivate man to obey God or to magnify the law and make it honorable? [Re: Mountain Man] #111072
04/01/09 04:14 PM
04/01/09 04:14 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: I’m trying to figure out what you believe about what happens to sin and sinners when they are exposed to the unveiled glory of God. You haven’t been very forthcoming. I have no idea what you believe, and it doesn’t help when you quip – “I’ve explained this to you many, many times.”

T: No? I've written to you about this for years, pages and pages. You should have some idea of what I believe, MM. I've written so much on this I don't see how you can have "no idea."

Every time I attempt to state your position you rebuke me for grossly misrepresenting your view. I have no idea what role you think the God of glory and sin play in the punishment and destruction of sinners at the end of time.

Quote:
M: Please explain to me how you see the following dynamics playing out in literal terms:

1. To sin, wherever found, "our God is a consuming fire"
2. But if men cling to sin, they become identified with it. Then the glory of God, which destroys sin, must destroy them.
3. But wherever men came before God while willfully cherishing evil, they were destroyed.
4. The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked.
5. Fire comes down from God out of heaven. . . Some are destroyed as in a moment, while others suffer many days. All are punished "according to their deeds."

T: I see this as describing the effects of sin on the mind of unbelievers as their sin is revealed to them in the judgment. As Jesus Christ is revealed, and looks at them, they become aware of their every sin. The ugliness of their own character is made clear to them, in contrast to Christ's. They see where God tried to reach them in their lives. They perceive that heaven has been lost, through no fault of God. They suffer in proportion to their sin, and the light they have refused, as the truth is revealed to them.

Why do you think sin-hardened sinners are capable of appreciating the character of Christ and comprehending what they’ve forfeited to the extent it causes them to suffer intense and unimaginable anguish of soul like Jesus did in Gethsemane and on Golgotha?

And, how do you explain the fact that after having endured the judgment of their sins in the undiluted, unveiled presence of God that they survive very much alive so much so that they have wit and energy enough to turn upon one another in fits and fists of rage?

Also, how do you explain the fact that the same fire that causes the wicked to suffer in proportion and in duration to their sinfulness also causes the earth to become a vast, seething lake of fire which burns up the rubble and rubbish of earth turning it into ashes?

Quote:
M: So, do you think sin is what will cause sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? If so, what did Sister White mean when she made the 5 statements above?

T: Sin causes the wicked to suffer and die in the way that Sister White explained.

According to your interpretation – not according to mine! I believe literal and symbolic fires are involved in the punishment of sinners and that both result in them dying. You believe only symbolic fire is involved in the punishment of sinners and that this alone is what causes them to die. Or, have I misunderstood your view – again!

Quote:
M: I realize it doesn’t make sense to you. Do you think it because you view things symbolically, spiritually – rather than literally? BTW, I don’t recall you ever saying what you believe about the light that emanates from God’s physical being. Do you think a literal light shines forth from God? If so, what do you think causes it?

T: I can't speak to these types of questions about God (i.e. what causes the light that emanates from Him). I'm sure God looks totally awesome. I think the physical light that emanates from Him is not the significant factor when it comes to giving life to the righteous or slaying the wicked.

It sounds like you agree with me that a physical light source does indeed emanate from God. What effect do you think this light source has on sinful flesh? For example, the light emanating from Moses had to be veiled because it caused people physical pain. Do you think it is possible the light emanating from God could cause people to feel physical pain? If not, why not?

Quote:
T: This is again the problem of trying to understand spiritual things physically.

M: What do you think would happen to sinners if they were suddenly thrust into the unveiled glory of God, that is, in their sinful flesh state?

T: It wouldn't help them any to have sinless flesh. Their inability to abide God's presence is not a physical problem, but a spiritual one. Note:

Quote:
In the time of John the Baptist, Christ was about to appear as the revealer of the character of God. His very presence would make manifest to men their sin. Only as they were willing to be purged from sin could they enter into fellowship with Him. Only the pure in heart could abide in His presence. (DA 108)

Only the pure in heart could abide in Christ's presence, and there was no light emenating from Him.

The only time people feared for their lives in the presence of Jesus was when divinity flashed through humanity. Otherwise, they regarded Him as either an ordinary man or a demon-possessed lunatic. True, some people felt uncomfortable in His presence like sinners nowadays feel uncomfortable being around godly Christians. BTW, what do you think “flashed” through Jesus’ humanity and caused sinners to fear for their lives? Sister White observed:

God sent His Son into the world, His divinity clothed with humanity, that man might bear the image of the invisible God. He made known in His words, His character, His power and majesty, the nature and attributes of God. Divinity flashed through humanity in softening, subduing light. He was the embodiment of the law of God, which is the transcript of His character. {5BC 1131.6}

She also wrote:

Quote:
I saw a throne, and on it sat the Father and the Son. I gazed on Jesus' countenance and admired His lovely person. The Father's person I could not behold, for a cloud of glorious light covered Him. I asked Jesus if His Father had a form like Himself. He said He had, but I could not behold it, for said He, "If you should once behold the glory of His person, you would cease to exist." {EW 54.2}

But wherever men came before God while willfully cherishing evil, they were destroyed. . . The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked. {DA 107.4}

Will young men now humble their hearts before God and give themselves to His service? Will they not accept the holy trust, and become light-bearers to a world ready to be consumed by the wrath of an offended God? {CME 38.1}

According to the passages above, and othesr like them, it is clear that it is the light and wrath of an offended God that will cause sinners to suffer emotional and physical pain and then finally die.

Quote:
M: What do you think would happen to sinners if they were suddenly thrust into the unveiled glory of God, that is, in their sinful flesh state? Do you think the following passage describes what would happen?

"And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth." Zechariah 14:12, 13.

Please address this question. Thank you.

Re: Did Jesus die merely to motivate man to obey God or to magnify the law and make it honorable? [Re: Mountain Man] #111075
04/01/09 04:42 PM
04/01/09 04:42 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Every time I attempt to state your position you rebuke me for grossly misrepresenting your view. I have no idea what role you think the God of glory and sin play in the punishment and destruction of sinners at the end of time.

I just reposted something recently at your request. That discusses this question.

By the way, the last thing you summarized for GC was pretty good.

Quote:
Why do you think sin-hardened sinners are capable of appreciating the character of Christ and comprehending what they’ve forfeited to the extent it causes them to suffer intense and unimaginable anguish of soul like Jesus did in Gethsemane and on Golgotha?

Of course, no one will suffer like Jesus did. But we were all made for God's glory, to have fellowship with Him. He is the holy grail that people look for all their lives, without knowing what they're missing.

Quote:
And, how do you explain the fact that after having endured the judgment of their sins in the undiluted, unveiled presence of God that they survive very much alive so much so that they have wit and energy enough to turn upon one another in fits and fists of rage?

I didn't read it as saying they are turning on one another but against Satan and his agents.

Quote:
Also, how do you explain the fact that the same fire that causes the wicked to suffer in proportion and in duration to their sinfulness also causes the earth to become a vast, seething lake of fire which burns up the rubble and rubbish of earth turning it into ashes?

You're asking me to explain something I don't think is true.

Quote:
M: So, do you think sin is what will cause sinners to suffer and die at the end of time? If so, what did Sister White mean when she made the 5 statements above?

T: Sin causes the wicked to suffer and die in the way that Sister White explained.

M:According to your interpretation – not according to mine! I believe literal and symbolic fires are involved in the punishment of sinners and that both result in them dying. You believe only symbolic fire is involved in the punishment of sinners and that this alone is what causes them to die. Or, have I misunderstood your view – again!

I think you're understanding my view. I don't believe the literal fires are involved in the suffering of the wicked. Ellen White says the glory of Him who is love will destroy them. Literal fire <> God's glory. (symbol means "is not equal to")

Quote:
It sounds like you agree with me that a physical light source does indeed emanate from God.

Even Adam and Eve had light emanating from them, so it makes sense God would, since man was created in God's image.

Quote:
What effect do you think this light source has on sinful flesh? For example, the light emanating from Moses had to be veiled because it caused people physical pain. Do you think it is possible the light emanating from God could cause people to feel physical pain? If not, why not?

Moses had sinful flesh, and it didn't cause him pain (that is, the light shining from his face), so it seems to have been a spiritual problem, not a physical one.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Did Jesus die merely to motivate man to obey God or to magnify the law and make it honorable? [Re: Tom] #111076
04/01/09 04:51 PM
04/01/09 04:51 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
According to the passages above, and othesr like them, it is clear that it is the light and wrath of an offended God that will cause sinners to suffer emotional and physical pain and then finally die.

The wrath of God is His "giving up" people. It's not something God does to someone, but something God permits to happen.

For example, Ellen White writes that if God had *left* Satan to reap the full results of his sin, he would have perished, which is "the inevitable result of sin." This is God's wrath, when God finally does leave Satan and his followers to reap the full result of their sin. The emotional and physical pain which is experienced is the result of sin. It would be like having defective lungs, say, which make breathing pure air painful. Say as long as the person is shielded from pure air, they can breathe OK, but as soon as they are exposed to pure air, it's painful. The problem is not the pure air, but the defective lungs. It would be really weird to say that pure air was responsible for their suffering, but this is analogous to what I see you doing. Rather than affixing blame where it belongs, which is to sin, you have God doing arbitrary (individual discretion, not capricious) things to the wicked to cause them to suffer and die.

You seem not to have the concept that sin causes death, which I have a hard time understanding. Sin is based on selfishness. How can selfishness not result in suffering and death? I really don't understand your thinking here.

Regarding Zechariah, I think he was describing something he saw in vision. I don't think the wicked's experience will be like in "Raiders of the Lost Ark."

Re: Did Jesus die merely to motivate man to obey God or to magnify the law and make it honorable? [Re: Tom] #111078
04/01/09 05:06 PM
04/01/09 05:06 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, if, as you seem to think, Jesus’ self-sacrificing life and death served primarily to motivate sinners to love and obey God, how, then, do you explain the fact Enoch and others achieved perfection and sinlessness thousands of years before Jesus lived and died?

Jesus Christ was revealed to Enoch. The time in which one lives doesn't prevent the Holy Spirit from revealing Christ to someone.

Quote:
Doesn't this fact imply God was able to motivate sinners to love and obey Him without Jesus having to live and suffer and die?

No, I don't think so. Waggoner addresses this question. I couldn't find what I was looking for, but basically he said we are not enjoined to look back or to look forward to see Christ, but to look up. Christ is an ever-present Savior for anyone, regardless of when they live.

Quote:
Also, if A&E had succeeded in withstanding the test of fidelity and loyalty to God, that is, if they proved themselves loyal and faithful to God, do you think it would have been necessary for Jesus to suffer and die in order to punish and destroy the fallen angels without jeopardizing the welfare and security of the loyal angels?

This is a good question. It would have been necessary to make clear the issues of sin in some way which could be understood. We're not really given light on this, but it is my conviction that some other means would have been possible to accomplish this. That is, Christ's death was necessary for humans, and sufficient for angels, but not necessarily necessary for angels.

It's a question of necessity vs. sufficiency.

Quote:
Law and justice simply demand death for sin. Period!

Why?

Re: Did Jesus die merely to motivate man to obey God or to magnify the law and make it honorable? [Re: Tom] #111081
04/01/09 05:24 PM
04/01/09 05:24 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Why? Listen:

That the transgressor might have another trial, that men might be brought into favor with God the Father, the eternal Son of God interposed Himself to bear the punishment of transgression. One clothed with humanity, who was yet one with the Deity, was our ransom. The very earth shook and reeled at the spectacle of God's dear Son suffering the wrath of God for man's transgression. The heavens were clothed in sackcloth to hide the sight of the Divine Sufferer. {LHU 153.3}

Re: Did Jesus die merely to motivate man to obey God or to magnify the law and make it honorable? [Re: Tom] #111084
04/01/09 06:15 PM
04/01/09 06:15 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: Do you believe this way for the same reasons Tom does, namely, because it was necessary in order to motivate sinners to love and obey God and to demonstrate to the watching Universe the self-sacrificing love of God?

T: This covers part of why Jesus' death was necessary. It's by no means complete.

Why else do you think Jesus was required to live and suffer and die?

Quote:
M: Or, do you agree with me that in addition to these reasons Jesus also had to die because death must happen in consequence of sin . . .

T: I agree with this. Christ was made to be sin for us (2 Cor. 5:21). Death is the inevitable result of sin (Jas. 1:15;DA 764). So when Christ became sin for us, of course He experienced death.

M: . . . that the death penalty cannot be disregarded simply because sinners cease to sin and learn to love and obey God, that the security of the Universe depends on God honoring and upholding the just and loving demands of law and justice in executing the death penalty in Jesus on behalf of penitent sinners?

T: This looks to be describing an arbitrary death, which has no necessary relation to sin. The security of the Universe depends upon sentient beings seeing and understand truth.

Jesus’ death was substitutionary. It was arbitrary in the sense it was inflicted and imposed upon Him voluntarily. There was nothing cause and effect about it in the sense He sinned and suffered and died as a consequence. The organic connection you talk about did not exist in the case of Jesus. Yes, He was treated as if He had sinned, but in reality He did not sin. Thus the dynamics of sinning and suffering and dying did play out in Him in the same way or for the same reasons it will play out in sinners at the end of time.

BTW, who said an organic connection must exist between sin and suffering and death in the case of sinners in order for them to experience the wages of sin? In the OT, under a theocracy, God commanded capital punish. There is absolutely no organic connection between sin and capital punishment and yet God commanded it. Capital punishment, as an object lesson, implies a legal connection between sin and suffering and death. Paul articulated this thought in the following passage, a point you have avoided so far:

Hebrews
10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
10:31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Quote:
M: And, do you agree with me that Jesus had to earn the legal right to pardon and save penitent sinners by living and dying the perfect life and death on their behalf? Or, do you agree with Tom that the right to pardon penitent sinners is inherent to God and that He doesn’t have to do anything to earn the right to pardon and save them?

T: Just to clarify, I agree with what GC has written about this. Ellen White uses the language that Jesus earned the right to pardon us (you added the word "legal," she didn't say that), so, of course, I don't deny that there is truth in this, as I believe she was inspired. The question is, what did she mean in saying what she did. I liked GC's explanation very much.

Law and justice require 1) punishment and 2) death in consequence of sin. Why? There is nothing naïve or innocent about sinning. Sinning is a brazen, blatant, flagrant, hateful, highhanded, intolerable, and inexcusable attack on everything that is near and dear to the welfare and wellbeing of God and free moral agents. Such treason and treachery is deserving of the strictest, most enforceable penalty and punishment allowable by law. Such disdain and disregard for all that is right righteous is insufferable. “Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy?”

No, there is nothing evil or wrong or vindictive about it. It is the highest and purest form of righteous indication known to man and God. Holy angels echo the essence of it in the following passages:

And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

And Ellen White observed:

God has given in His word decisive evidence that He will punish the transgressors of His law. Those who flatter themselves that He is too merciful to execute justice upon the sinner, have only to look to the cross of Calvary. The death of the spotless Son of God testifies that "the wages of sin is death," that every violation of God's law must receive its just retribution. Christ the sinless became sin for man. He bore the guilt of transgression, and the hiding of His Father's face, until His heart was broken and His life crushed out. All this sacrifice was made that sinners might be redeemed. In no other way could man be freed from the penalty of sin. And every soul that refuses to become a partaker of the atonement provided at such a cost must bear in his own person the guilt and punishment of transgression. {GC 539.3}

To our merciful God the act of punishment is a strange act. "As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked." Ezekiel 33:11. The Lord is "merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, . . . forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin." Yet He will "by no means clear the guilty." The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked." Exodus 34:6, 7; Nahum 1:3. By terrible things in righteousness He will vindicate the authority of His downtrodden law. The severity of the retribution awaiting the transgressor may be judged by the Lord's reluctance to execute justice. The nation with which He bears long, and which He will not smite until it has filled up the measure of its iniquity in God's account, will finally drink the cup of wrath unmixed with mercy. {GC 627.2}

PS - As an aside, the phrase "the Lord's reluctance to execute justice" seems a strange thing for her to say considering you believe "justice" is the manifestation of mercy and compassion and forgiveness.

Re: Did Jesus die merely to motivate man to obey God or to magnify the law and make it honorable? [Re: Mountain Man] #111085
04/01/09 06:19 PM
04/01/09 06:19 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, I've made many points and asked many questions on pages 5 and 6 of this thread. I am hoping you will address all of them. Thank you.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/21/24 04:50 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/21/24 02:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!