HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 3,079 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 69 of 71 1 2 67 68 69 70 71
Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #109852
03/14/09 08:59 PM
03/14/09 08:59 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Kland
M: If we interpret this passage in light of all the other ones I posted above, the message is loud and clear - Jesus will use fire to punish and kill the wicked at the end of time.

K: But, if we interpret this passage in light of all the other ones Tom and I posted above, the message is loud and clear - Jesus will NOT punish and directly kill the wicked at the end of time. How do we decide which passage to use?

Please repost the passages you believe proves Jesus taught He will not punish and "directly kill" (as opposed to what?) the wicked at the end of time. Here are the passages I believe teach He will use literal fire to punish and destroy the wicked:

Matthew
3:12 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Matthew
5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Matthew
8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew
10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew
13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew
18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast [them] from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast [it] from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew
22:11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
22:12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast [him] into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
22:14 For many are called, but few [are] chosen.

Matthew
24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
24:49 And shall begin to smite [his] fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for [him], and in an hour that he is not aware of,
24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint [him] his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew
25:24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strowed:
25:25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, [there] thou hast [that is] thine.
25:26 His lord answered and said unto him, [Thou] wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strowed:
25:27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and [then] at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
25:28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give [it] unto him which hath ten talents.
25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew
25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
25:42 For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me.
25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Mark
9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Luke
12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Luke
17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed [them] all.
17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

John
15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned.

Quote:
K: Could you shed light on how He taught differently than He lived?

The passages above reflect teachings that Jesus did not demonstrate while He was here in the flesh. For example, Jesus did not use fire to punish the wicked while He was here.

Quote:
K: What are you saying when you said He taught the reverse?

He taught the truth about mercy and justice, which are opposites sides of the same coin. I have the following insights in mind:

The long-suffering of God is wonderful. Long does justice wait while mercy pleads with the sinner. . . Even now they have almost exceeded the bounds of the long-suffering of God, the limits of His grace, the limits of His mercy. {COL 177.5}

Were there no justice, no penalty, there would be no stability to the government of God. {AG 70.3}

Grace and mercy will then descend from the throne, and justice will take their place. {LDE 240.3}

In all the Bible, God is presented not only as a Being of mercy and benevolence, but as a God of strict and impartial justice. {LDE 240.4}

Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #109853
03/14/09 09:10 PM
03/14/09 09:10 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: Tom, Jesus taught mercy and justice. Let's eliminate the word "reverse". He demonstrated mercy while here, but He didn't demonstrate justice.

T: Jesus Christ did not demonstrate justice! Wow, what an affirmation! Jesus Christ was *the* demonstration of justice. It is because of Christ that we can know what justice is. His entire life was a just one, one which corresponded to and revealed justice.

In what sense did Jesus, while He was here, exercise the kind of justice described in the following passages:

The long-suffering of God is wonderful. Long does justice wait while mercy pleads with the sinner. . . Even now they have almost exceeded the bounds of the long-suffering of God, the limits of His grace, the limits of His mercy. {COL 177.5}

Were there no justice, no penalty, there would be no stability to the government of God. {AG 70.3} Grace and mercy will then descend from the throne, and justice will take their place. {LDE 240.3}

In all the Bible, God is presented not only as a Being of mercy and benevolence, but as a God of strict and impartial justice. {LDE 240.4} This one marked evidence of God's retributive justice is fearful, and should lead all to fear and tremble to repeat sins which brought such a punishment. {CC 330.2}

And the very fact of His reluctance to execute justice testifies to the enormity of the sins that call forth His judgments and to the severity of the retribution awaiting the transgressor. {CC 155.4}

The severity of the retribution awaiting the transgressor may be judged by the Lord's reluctance to execute justice. The nation with which He bears long, and which He will not smite until it has filled up the measure of its iniquity in God's account, will finally drink the cup of wrath unmixed with mercy. {GC 627.2}

Justice requires that men shall have light, and it also requires that he who refuses to walk in the Heaven-given light, the giving of which cost the death of the Son of God, must receive punishment. It is a principle of justice that the guilt of the sinner shall be proportionate to the knowledge given, but not used, or used in a wrong way. {HP 153.3}

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #109886
03/15/09 01:08 PM
03/15/09 01:08 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
M: Tom, Jesus taught mercy and justice. Let's eliminate the word "reverse". He demonstrated mercy while here, but He didn't demonstrate justice.

T: Jesus Christ did not demonstrate justice! Wow, what an affirmation! Jesus Christ was *the* demonstration of justice. It is because of Christ that we can know what justice is. His entire life was a just one, one which corresponded to and revealed justice.

Let's deal with one thing at a time. Here you claim that Christ did not demonstrate justice. I cited Scriptures showing that He did. Do you now agree that Jesus Christ did demonstrate justice? After dealing with this, we can look at your new question (which is asking if Jesus Christ "exercised", as opposed to "revealed" a specific aspect of justice, a far less strong implied assertion than the one you actually made).

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #109903
03/15/09 05:14 PM
03/15/09 05:14 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, all along I've been talking about the type of justice described in the passages posted above. How long have you been assuming I was referring to justice as it relates to fairness and equity?

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #109904
03/15/09 05:15 PM
03/15/09 05:15 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
PS - To address your point - Yes, I believe Jesus demonstrated fairness and equity while here.

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #109917
03/15/09 07:52 PM
03/15/09 07:52 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
"Justice" is not simply fairness and equity. The word "justice" in the Greek is the same word translated in English as "righteousness."

The Scriptural idea of "justice" is setting things right, of restoring the covenant community to shalom.

You're speaking of retributive justice, and we've already spoken of this at length. The cursing of the fig tree is an example of Christ's teaching this principle.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #110013
03/16/09 07:23 PM
03/16/09 07:23 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: In what sense did Jesus, while He was here, exercise the kind of justice described in the following passages:

Were there no justice, no penalty, there would be no stability to the government of God. {AG 70.3} Grace and mercy will then descend from the throne, and justice will take their place. {LDE 240.3}

In all the Bible, God is presented not only as a Being of mercy and benevolence, but as a God of strict and impartial justice. {LDE 240.4} This one marked evidence of God's retributive justice is fearful, and should lead all to fear and tremble to repeat sins which brought such a punishment. {CC 330.2}

And the very fact of His reluctance to execute justice testifies to the enormity of the sins that call forth His judgments and to the severity of the retribution awaiting the transgressor. {CC 155.4}

The severity of the retribution awaiting the transgressor may be judged by the Lord's reluctance to execute justice. The nation with which He bears long, and which He will not smite until it has filled up the measure of its iniquity in God's account, will finally drink the cup of wrath unmixed with mercy. {GC 627.2}

Justice requires that men shall have light, and it also requires that he who refuses to walk in the Heaven-given light, the giving of which cost the death of the Son of God, must receive punishment. It is a principle of justice that the guilt of the sinner shall be proportionate to the knowledge given, but not used, or used in a wrong way. {HP 153.3}

T: The cursing of the fig tree is an example of Christ's teaching this principle.

Did God ever curse a fig tree in the OT? Do you know of time when Jesus, while here, exercised retributive justice on full-cup sinners like God did in the OT?

Regarding the time Jesus cursed the fig tree. Do you see an organic relationship between sin and death in this case? That is, do you think the tree's sin is what caused the tree to wither and die so quickly? This assumes, of course, the tree is symbolic of sinners. What I'm asking is how you see this event illustrating the organic nature of what sinners will experience at the end of time.

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #110064
03/17/09 01:48 PM
03/17/09 01:48 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Did God ever curse a fig tree in the OT?

He did the same thing in principle. The cursing of the fig tree was an acted out parable.

Quote:
Do you know of time when Jesus, while here, exercised retributive justice on full-cup sinners like God did in the OT?

This has been my point. God, in the OT, acted like Jesus Christ in the New. You've misunderstood God's actions in the OT (IMO, of course). I've been suggesting formulating a model of God's character based on Jesus Christ first, and then go back to look at the OT. Perhaps, if you did this, you might view these actions in a different light.

However, you seem predisposed to do the reverse, which is to interpret Jesus Christ's actions according to the understandings you already have of God's OT actions. Even holy angels were not able to completely rightly divide things until Christ came along.

Jesus said the things He did is what He saw His Father do, and the things He spoke is what He heard His Father speak. So Jesus was saying, "When you See Me, you've seen the Father."

There's no difference.

The reason *we* perceive a difference is we don't have the eye salve that Jesus had. We perceive Jesus to have acted differently, but Jesus didn't perceive things this way.

So who's right? We, or Jesus?

Quote:
Regarding the time Jesus cursed the fig tree. Do you see an organic relationship between sin and death in this case?

The death of which sin is the inevitable result is the second death. This is the result of moral decisions, so it doesn't apply to trees.

Quote:
That is, do you think the tree's sin is what caused the tree to wither and die so quickly? This assumes, of course, the tree is symbolic of sinners. What I'm asking is how you see this event illustrating the organic nature of what sinners will experience at the end of time.

It was an acted out parable of the destruction of Jerusalem. The principle is spelled out here:

Quote:
(I)t is in mercy and love that He lifts the veil from the future, and reveals to men the results of a course of sin.

The cursing of the fig tree was an acted parable. That barren tree, flaunting its pretentious foliage in the very face of Christ, was a symbol of the Jewish nation. The Saviour desired to make plain to His disciples the cause and the certainty of Israel's doom. For this purpose He invested the tree with moral qualities, and made it the expositor of divine truth. The Jews stood forth distinct from all other nations, professing allegiance to God. They had been specially favored by Him, and they laid claim to righteousness above every other people. But they were corrupted by the love of the world and the greed of gain. They boasted of their knowledge, but they were ignorant of the requirements of God, and were full of hypocrisy. Like the barren tree, they spread their pretentious branches aloft, luxuriant in appearance, and beautiful to the eye, but they yielded "nothing but leaves." The Jewish religion, with its magnificent temple, its sacred altars, its mitered priests and impressive ceremonies, was indeed fair in outward appearance, but humility, love, and benevolence were lacking....

The Jews, who had received greater blessings from God, were held accountable for their abuse of these gifts. The privileges of which they boasted only increased their guilt....

The treasures of truth which God had committed to them, they did not give to the world. In the barren tree they might read both their sin and its punishment. Withered beneath the Saviour's curse, standing forth sere and blasted, dried up by the roots, the fig tree showed what the Jewish people would be when the grace of God was removed from them. Refusing to impart blessing, they would no longer receive it. "O Israel," the Lord says, "thou hast destroyed thyself." Hosea 13:9. (DA 582-583)

Here she comments on the destruction of Jerusalem:

Quote:
The Jews had forged their own fetters; they had filled for themselves the cup of vengeance. In the utter destruction that befell them as a nation, and in all the woes that followed them in their dispersion, they were but reaping the harvest which their own hands had sown. Says the prophet: "O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself;" "for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity." Hosea 13:9; 14:1. Their sufferings are often represented as a punishment visited upon them by the direct decree of God. It is thus that the great deceiver seeks to conceal his own work. (GC 36)

You can see she quotes the same text, "Thou hast destroyed thyself."

So the cursing of the fig tree was an acted out parable of the destruction to come upon Jerusalem if they continued on the course they were on. As the fig tree caused Christ to withdraw, resulting in its nourishment being retracted (note the fig tree died due to a withering of the roots; it was not smitten by a bolt of lightening, for example) so Jerusalem caused the protection of God to be withdrawn from them.

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #110068
03/17/09 02:10 PM
03/17/09 02:10 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
MM: "Here are the passages I believe teach He will use literal fire to punish and destroy the wicked:"
Quote:
Matthew
5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

So how does that text mean He will use literal fire to punish and destroy the wicked?

Quote:
M: Jesus did "act" differently in the NT. For example, He didn't command anyone to kill sinners. Nor did He employ the forces of nature to kill sinners. True, He taught these things, but He didn't demonstrate them.

T: Jesus taught the reverse of this.

M: Yes, Jesus also taught the reverse, but in doing so He wasn't contradicting the reverse.

K: Are you saying that Jesus taught that He would use force Himself and command others to kill sinners and also taught that He would not use force Himself and command others to kill sinners?

M: No

K: What are you saying when you said He taught the reverse?

M: He taught the truth about mercy and justice, which are opposites sides of the same coin.

You were talking about the reverse of Jesus acting differently. Tom questioned you on this. You confirmed that you really meant this. I asked you clearly which you then rejected. Now you are talking about mercy and justice (though not as the Bible means). So, are you talking about the reverse of acting and teaching differently or are you talking about the reverse of mercy and justice?

You don't mean to say that the reverse of not using force and commanding others to kill sinners is mercy and justice are you? If by some strange twist of logic you are, could you explain how they are the reverse and how that would be a logical conclusion? As in, if someone asks you what is the reverse of Jesus not calling hellfire and brimstone on sinners, would it be appropriate for you to answer, mercy and justice?

No hellfire, no brimstone ===reverse===> mercy and justice?

Re: The Covenants [Re: kland] #110211
03/19/09 03:48 PM
03/19/09 03:48 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
God, in the OT, acted like Jesus Christ in the New.

God withdrew His protection and permitted millions of mothers and infants and children to suffer and die in the Flood. And this is how Jesus treated them in the NT?

God withdrew His protection and permitted thousands of first born infants and children and youth and adults to die in Egypt. And this is how Jesus treated them in the NT?

God commanded His holy and chosen people to kill sinners by sword and stoning. And this is how Jesus treated them in the NT?

PS - I hadn't thought to ask this before - Do you think these kinds of OT stories are merely parables? Or, do you think they literally happened?

PPS - Comparing the death of a fig tree to the events mentioned above doesn't cut it for me. I see no similarities.

Page 69 of 71 1 2 67 68 69 70 71

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!