HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,611
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 2,944 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 74 of 100 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 99 100
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #111139
04/02/09 02:07 PM
04/02/09 02:07 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Elle,

I think it is important to be careful how we word things, so I'm going to pick on a point or two here.

Jesus was the "only begotten" but not the "only" son. John 1:12, and many other passages tell us we can be sons of God. Being a "son of God" is an honor bestowed only upon those who "receive Him." The term "receive" here is loaded with meaning, of course.

The next point I would be cautious about is "the realization that we can't overcome." Who is "we"? God and me = we, and we can overcome! smile

As for "I", Paul says "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." Jesus said, "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect." James reiterates this another way, saying, "Do not err, my beloved brethren." "If ye love me, keep my commandments." All of these are Divine commands, and according to Mrs. E. G. White, "all His biddings are enablings" (COL 333).

In other words, there are two ditches to avoid here: 1) to think I can go it alone, and succeed; and 2) to think success is not possible.

I firmly believe victory is possible: Victory over every sin. I do NOT believe that we will ever be safe this side of Heaven without constant prayer to God for strength. We can never hope to trust to ourselves, as if we had already attained. Nevertheless, we can be perfect. If this were not so, then Jesus would never have asked it of us.

Matter of fact, the quote I referenced above is worth more than a passing mention. We may all know it by heart, but it bears repeating. Here it is:

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
As the will of man co-operates with the will of God, it becomes omnipotent. Whatever is to be done at His command may be accomplished in His strength. All His biddings are enablings. {COL 333.1} [Christ's Object Lessons (1900)]

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Elle] #111140
04/02/09 03:00 PM
04/02/09 03:00 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
M: I believe Jesus inherited "a form and nature" like us. I also believe He came with no propensity to sin. Jesus was not inclined to sin.

A: This is something I did not expect from you. You believe that Jesus was not inclined to sin? So that means that He did not have the "bent to evil" that the rest of us have?

T: Of course Jesus was not inclined to sin. Jesus Christ also did not have a "bent to evil." Jesus Christ took upon His sinless nature our sinful nature. Our sinful nature has certain tendencies, which Christ took upon Him. But Christ never yielded to the temptations of His hereditary inclinations, so it would be very improper to suggest that Jesus Christ was inclined to sin.

W: Paulson bellowed that "a bent toward evil is not the same as evil itself. Nowhere does Inspiration equate the two as one and the same. Both Scripture and Ellen White are clear that such a bent does not of itself constitute sin."

t: a bent toward evil implies wanting evil. or does anyone see it differently?

Arnold, I am in total agreement with Tom on this point. Yes, Jesus had a “bent to evil” in that He took upon Himself our sinful flesh nature. Having a “bent to evil” in this sense in no way means Jesus Himself was inclined to evil or desired to sin. It’s like the difference between believers partaking of the divine nature being divine in nature.

IOW, just because we partake of the divine nature and are able to work the works of God it does not mean we are divine in nature. In the same way, just because Jesus took upon Himself our sinful flesh nature and had to resolutely resist its inherent, natural clamorings for sin it does not mean He was sinful in nature. Nor does it mean having sinful flesh nature corrupted or contaminated Him in any way.

Of course the same is true of born again believers who are abiding in Jesus and who have reached the point where, like Jesus, they are living in perfect harmony with everything Jesus commanded and exemplified in His life and teachings. That is, having sinful flesh nature in no way corrupts or contaminates them. They are in the sight of God spotless, blameless, and without fault or guile. Amen! Thank you Jesus!

This is not to say that those who reach “the sinless condition in which Adam lived before the Fall” (described above) have divested themselves of the bent to evil they inherited at birth (i.e. sinful flesh nature). Sister White makes it painfully clear that we shall have to fight “to subdue and to subject” (not eliminate) our inherited inclination to sin to a sanctified will and mind for as long as we draw breath this side of Paradise Restored. Again, no one is corrupted or contaminated who wages such warfare successfully in Christ.

Do you agree?

PS - Teresaq wrote, "a bent toward evil implies wanting evil". I agree in the sense sinful flesh truly does "want" us to express and experience our innocent and legitimate needs in sinful ways. For those who are abiding in Jesus it not they who want to sin but rather it is their sinful flesh that wants them to sin. Of course sinful flesh cannot actually commit a sin; but it can, and does so vehemently, communicate to us its insatiable desire for us to sin. Is this how you see it?

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #111145
04/02/09 04:50 PM
04/02/09 04:50 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, I decided to not comment anymore on this. To me there's scriptures that seems to say that Jesus was different, however there's other text. So, maybe really, we won't be able to get to the bottom of it. I'm sure this truth will be given to the 144K....However, if you can provide us with a bullet list of what you believe with your sources, maybe that way, we can work together and be more objective to the matter.

Thank you for the invitation. I'd like to continue our discussion on the other thing, however (that is, regarding Christ in us/victory, etc.; I'll comment on a separate post).

Regarding history and sources, the book William mentioned is invaluable: "Touched With His Feelings," by Zurcher. That gives a complete survey as to what the SDA church believed regarding Christ's humanity, as well as chronicling how the change came into the church. There are many people like yourselves who don't know how this happened. I'll let you research this yourself, if interested, but just make the short comment that it didn't come into the church through Ellen White's writings (i.e., there were outside influences involved -- by outside I mean outside the SDA church).

Regarding the comment that the truth will surely be given to the 144K, this tried to happen in 1888. God gave such truth, but it didn't blossom because it was rejected.

Quote:
Think you, my brother, if the Lord has raised up men to give to the world a message to the people to prepare them to stand in the great day of God... (1888 Mat. 1140)

This is referencing the message given to Jones and Waggoner to "prepare them to stand in the great day of God," which is a reference to the 144k. There are many such references from the SOP. So God has already sent the truth you are referring to.

Regarding what I believe, I believe that Christ took our sinful nature upon His sinless nature, the same way our church as a whole did until things started to change towards the middle of last century. Prescott said that Christ "came in sinful flesh" and Ellen White endorsed his sermon which taught this as "truth separated from error," so she clearly agreed with what Prescott said. That Christ came in sinful flesh was not an off-hand observation, but was the title and theme of the sermon.

A. T. Jones delivered a bunch of sermons at the 1896 General Conference session which goes into detail as to what it means to say that Christ took our sinful nature. I notice a lot of confusion on this point (such as mixing up "mind" with "flesh" and so forth), so I think a careful reading of these sermons would be greatly helpful. This link doesn't seem to be working, but maybe it's a temporary thing: (http://www.crcbermuda.com/bible/sermons/1895-general-conference-sermon-17).

You can find them here if you dig around: www.adventistarchives.org/DocArchives.asp

For example, regarding Jesus not being like us, this is discussed in detail.

Haskell, in confronting the Holy Flesh arguments (similar to what one hears today) read from "The Desire of Ages," and commented that the humanity of Christ was "fallen humanity, with its hereditary inclinations," which is, I think, a good way of putting things.

Basically Christ confronted the same temptations we do, temptations from within, but overcame them by faith.

The idea that Ellen White believed in original sin isn't defensible when the historic evidence is considered.

That's a quick summary of what I believe.

By way of a personal observation, it strikes me that you've had negative experiences with those who hold the post-lapsarian view, which I also have. If one looks at the sermons of Jones, Waggoner, Prescott and others of the time, as well as Ellen White's comments, one sees an emphasis on Christ's sharing in our sorrows, as well as the importance of Christ's revealing God.

I'm mentioning this because of comments you've made regarding dwelling on performance. I agree with you completely on this point. I think a fixation on our performance, or over-emphasis on Christ as example can only lead to a negative experience.

I believe in focusing, above all else, on God's character.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Green Cochoa] #111146
04/02/09 05:01 PM
04/02/09 05:01 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Hi Green, It's nice to have someone that watches over me. I do need lot's of correction in my writings and expression of thoughts and welcome you anytime.
Originally Posted By: Green
The next point I would be cautious about is "the realization that we can't overcome." Who is "we"? God and me = we, and we can overcome!

I agree, I should of clarified that, but in my context, I think I made it clear it was "we" as human being without God indwelling in us.

I firmly believe victory is possible: Victory over every sin. ...we can be perfect. If this were not so, then Jesus would never have asked it of us.
Sorry to put you on the spot and could you clarify the following :
1. what is the sin that you are referring to?
2. What's the perfection are you referring to?
3. What did Jesus actually asked of us?
4. What do you think EGW mean by cooperating?

Do you agree in the description of the born again man described by EGW in COL 98-99? Our cooperation extends by surrendering our will to the mind of Jesus. Then Jesus will work in us to will and to do.

That's why I want to make an emphasis on that it's Jesus 100% that wills in us, It's Jesus 100% that does in us, it's Jesus 100% life and blood that has justified us, etc... I'm not promoting to not keep the commandments, but to put on Christ who was the only divine-human man able to keep them.

I don't believe that Victory is possible. I believe that Victory has already been won. There's a difference. The first statement has no power, the other has all the power to overcome the world.

Jesus has already lived the perfect life that justifies us. Jesus already resisted all temptation. Jesus already bared all our sin. The Father already accepted Jesus life and death and now sees us sinless, spotless and accepted us as Son of God. Jesus already died the death that was ours. Jesus has already overcame the devil and rendered him powerless. And so much more.... All is ours to those who believe.

The question is do we believe these? When we pray or talk or write, is this belief in our language? If it's not, then we're not walking in the faith and confessing Christ.

Pastor Liversidge says, our biggest lack is that we don't move into faith every morning. Our confession of faith is weak if existent. Our prayers should be marked with faith by thanking God and claiming all that he has established through the life and death and ressurection of Jesus Christ. Acknowledging our inability, our lack of power, our condition...and our need of Jesus. Then the mystery of God happens, and God's spirit dwells in us, to will and to do.

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #111147
04/02/09 05:35 PM
04/02/09 05:35 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
The partaking of the divine nature is a good analogy, MM.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #111148
04/02/09 06:44 PM
04/02/09 06:44 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Christ did tell us clearly that He had the mind of the Father in Him. So, yes, He did set for us an example, and we need the indwelling of the mind of Christ in us to be victorious as He was.

I understand that "the indwelling of the mind of Christ" means that our minds become like His, which is to say, we learn to think like He thinks.

Quote:
Right now, I'm not sure where you stand in this because of the other thread you expressed that the indwelling of the spirit was a metaphor.

You clearly believe it's a metaphor too, which I'll make clear later on in this post.

Quote:
So forgive me if I'm saying things that you agree on.

No problem. Saying things we agree on is allowed too (if it's kept to a minimum).

Quote:
That's the whole point of believing in Jesus, the "only" begotten Son of God, is to come to the realization that we can't overcome. We don't have it in us, not even remotely close to it.

If you mean of ourselves, I agree 100%.

Quote:
That's why we need "Christ in us", the indwelling spirit, to give us a new mind, to sanctified our faculties, and to arouse a new line of action in us. That's the born again experience that we need every day.

I agree with this too.

Quote:
Let me paraphrase : Our brain is not changed, according to EGW, New thoughts, new motives, and new feelings are given. Actually these are all Jesus's thoughts, motives, and feelings -- His Mind. Our "faculties"(reason, will, senses, motion,appetite, sexual,...) are "aroused"(note she's saying faculties are not changed, but aroused.)

Here is where we surrender our will to Jesus' mind that is now in you. Then a new line of action takes place. This means a new neuro-pathway is formed.(emphasis mine)

Ok, here's the bottom line. A new neruo-pathway is formed. I agree; this is what happens. This represents a change in our thinking. This is what the metaphor means: a new neuro-pathway is formed.

Now this would have been rather hard for a first century Jew to say, right? Even today, many people wouldn't have a clue what you were talking about. And so we read instead about having the mind of Christ, or the Spirit indwelling. What does this mean? It means our thinking changes, or, to use your words, new neuro-pathways are formed.

Quote:
However, the old is still there.

As we enter the same battle, the new neuro-pathway is strengthen and it becomes easier for us to surrender our will in that area the next time. But as soon as we take over our will again, then the pathway will gradually weakened, and regress back to our old ways.

So is it us that is overcoming? No, it is 100% Jesus, and that's why salvation is given to those who believe; whoever enter into faith in Jesus.

This seems a little fuzzy. We read in Scripture:

Quote:
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. (Rev. 3:21)

So there's no question that we are to overcame as Christ overcame, nor that it is we who overcome, as Christ says "to him who overcomes." Now the *credit* for our overcoming, as was as the capacity or ability to do so is all of Christ. But our free will is involved, so we do enter into the question.

Here's a quote from the SOP which deals with what I believe receiving the mind of Christ, or the indwelling of the Spirit, means.

Quote:
When we submit ourselves to Christ, the heart is united with His heart, the will is merged in His will, the mind becomes one with His mind, the thoughts are brought into captivity to Him; we live His life. This is what it means to be clothed with the garment of His righteousness. (COL 312)

I think she could just as well have written, "This is what it means to receive the mind of Christ" (or the indwelling of the Spirit).

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #111154
04/02/09 08:47 PM
04/02/09 08:47 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: William
I used "non-postlapsarian" because neither Arnold nor Rosangela appear to be true prelapsarians.

That is true, as far as I know.

Originally Posted By: William
But now that I remember, sounds like Arnold may have some "potlapsarian" in him after all! Ha. thumbsup

However, this is completely untrue. There is no potlapsarian in me at all, since I DID NOT inhale. wink

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #111156
04/02/09 09:33 PM
04/02/09 09:33 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Quote:
I DID NOT inhale. wink

You wicked boffin—I honestly cannot believe I didn't see it coming. Absolutely a winner, mate!

William

:: Harmony not hate leads your opponent's mind to wisdom; beating him there always with tender heart. —Anonymous
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Elle] #111163
04/02/09 11:34 PM
04/02/09 11:34 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Elle
Hi Green, It's nice to have someone that watches over me. I do need lot's of correction in my writings and expression of thoughts and welcome you anytime.
The next point I would be cautious about is "the realization that we can't overcome." Who is "we"? God and me = we, and we can overcome!

I agree, I should of clarified that, but in my context, I think I made it clear it was "we" as human being without God indwelling in us.

I think you still missed a part of my point. I am trying to say that we should be positive in our speech that victory is possible. We can overcome. The Canaan land does have giants, be we are well able to go up and possess it. This is the "spies report" that we should be making, rather than to say "it is impossible."

I firmly believe victory is possible: Victory over every sin. ...we can be perfect. If this were not so, then Jesus would never have asked it of us.
Sorry to put you on the spot and could you clarify the following :
1. what is the sin that you are referring to?

Every hereditary and cultivated defect of character.

2. What's the perfection are you referring to?

Living a sinless life.

3. What did Jesus actually asked of us?

That we stop trying to excuse our sins, stop thinking that we, as mere mortals, can never hope to life sin-free, and simply obey God's commandments. "If ye love me, keep my commandments." Jesus, our example, lived a perfect life, without sin. He did it to show us how we may do the same.

4. What do you think EGW mean by cooperating?

I'll let her answer that:
Originally Posted By: Ellen White
The work of gaining salvation is one of copartnership, a joint operation. There is to be co-operation between God and the repentant sinner. This is necessary for the formation of right principles in the character. Man is to make earnest efforts to overcome that which hinders him from attaining to perfection. But he is wholly dependent upon God for success. Human effort of itself is not sufficient. Without the aid of divine power it avails nothing. God works and man works. Resistance of temptation must come from man, who must draw his power from God. On the one side there is infinite wisdom, compassion, and power; on the other, weakness, sinfulness, absolute helplessness. {AA 482.2}
[The Acts of the Apostles (1911)]

Do you agree in the description of the born again man described by EGW in COL 98-99? Our cooperation extends by surrendering our will to the mind of Jesus. Then Jesus will work in us to will and to do.

That's why I want to make an emphasis on that it's Jesus 100% that wills in us, It's Jesus 100% that does in us, it's Jesus 100% life and blood that has justified us, etc... I'm not promoting to not keep the commandments, but to put on Christ who was the only divine-human man able to keep them.

The statement I quoted above does not appear to say it's Jesus "100%." Let me ask you, here, what does it mean to "put on Christ?"

I don't believe that Victory is possible. I believe that Victory has already been won. There's a difference. The first statement has no power, the other has all the power to overcome the world.

This is incorrect. Yes, a victory was won at the cross. There is no question but that the cross was a BIG victory, and required for our salvation. BUT...the cross was not the victory I need in my life. I am still struggling with sin. I am still fighting. The war is not over yet.

More significantly, if Christ had won all the victory that was necessary for me, should that not be also true for every soul that ever lived? How, then, is it that not everyone is saved? Is not Christ's blood sufficient for all?

Jesus has already lived the perfect life that justifies us. Jesus already resisted all temptation. Jesus already bared all our sin. The Father already accepted Jesus life and death and now sees us sinless, spotless and accepted us as Son of God. Jesus already died the death that was ours. Jesus has already overcame the devil and rendered him powerless. And so much more.... All is ours to those who believe.

When you say "Jesus had already lived a perfect life," do you mean that you are not now required to do so? When you say that "Jesus already [bore] all our sin," do you think it does not matter whether or not you still have sin in your life? When you say "Jesus has already [overcome] the devil and rendered him powerless," does this mean that you and I need not overcome the devil? Why does the Scripture say, "Resist the devil and he will flee from you?"

The question is do we believe these? When we pray or talk or write, is this belief in our language? If it's not, then we're not walking in the faith and confessing Christ.

Pastor Liversidge says, our biggest lack is that we don't move into faith every morning. Our confession of faith is weak if existent. Our prayers should be marked with faith by thanking God and claiming all that he has established through the life and death and ressurection of Jesus Christ. Acknowledging our inability, our lack of power, our condition...and our need of Jesus. Then the mystery of God happens, and God's spirit dwells in us, to will and to do.

We must have faith. But we must be careful where we place that faith. I do not believe some of the things others may choose to believe on this issue. There are many in the church today who say simply "God's grace is sufficient," and who use this as a cover for their imperfect lives.

Mrs. White was clear. She says there is no excuse for sinning. She says those who are preparing for translation to heaven must overcome every defect of character. She says Christ's robe of righteousness will not cover over blemishes in our character. I'll find the statements later, if you wish. (I'm in a hurry again.)

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Green Cochoa] #111166
04/03/09 12:23 AM
04/03/09 12:23 AM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Quote:
Mrs. White was clear. She says there is no excuse for sinning. She says those who are preparing for translation to heaven must overcome every defect of character.

While respectful of Elle's gospel understanding, in my opinion, this even-tenored explanation is touchingly brilliant, Green.

William

:: Harmony not hate leads your opponent's mind to wisdom; beating him there always with tender heart. —Anonymous
Page 74 of 100 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 99 100

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!