HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,639
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Kevin H, Karen Y, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 3,125 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Re: PERFECTION OF CHARACTER -What is it exactly? [Re: vastergotland] #112405
04/29/09 04:00 PM
04/29/09 04:00 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: västergötland
Ok, maybe this is not the right thread for what will follow, but it is at least a loose fit and it is to late to work more to find another one. So here goes.

What is righteousness? That depends on your position. For a judge, righteousness is giving right judgements. For the defendant and the prosecutor, righteousness is when the judgement falls in your favour.

What is sin? Sin is the corruption of creation and especially of humans/humanity which leads us to try and fill our longing for the best with other things or persons than God. Only God can provide what we need and whenever we are seeking that which only God can give in something less than God, it is sin. All humans are sinners with no exception save of Jesus.

God as the creator is the rightful Judge over the whole universe, but He has granted the judgement over earth to Jesus because of Jesus victory on the cross. Therefore, whom of us that will be found righteous is entierly in Jesus judgement. We have reason to believe that He will judge the child righteous because He said that the kingdom is for such as these. He has also called everyone to believe in Him and to follow Him. But it is still so that anyone who has believed in Him and followed Him is not righteous due to what he or she has done but only because Jesus pronouncess him or her righteous in his Judgement.

What think thee?

What do you think sin and righteousness means to God as it relates to us?

Also, are you implying it is not possible for us in this lifetime to arrive at a point where we experience sinless righteousness like Jesus did while He was here in sinful flesh?

Re: PERFECTION OF CHARACTER -What is it exactly? [Re: Mountain Man] #112415
04/29/09 05:43 PM
04/29/09 05:43 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
I think my first post does explore both sin and righteousness from Gods and mankinds perspectives. You would have to give more specific questions to go the next step.

Sinless righteousness, physical and mental restoration of the believer through the judgment of God/Jesus. I wonder if giving a foretaste of this is not one of the duties of the Holy Spirit, being a firstfruit, a deposit and a seal of what is to come to those who have believed. A search using "spirit" as keyword in the NT letters will illustrate this.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: PERFECTION OF CHARACTER -What is it exactly? [Re: vastergotland] #112445
04/30/09 02:43 PM
04/30/09 02:43 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
"Sin is the transgression of the law." That's what God thinks about it. Is that what you are saying? And, righteousness is living in harmony with the law. Is that what you're saying?

You wrote, "Sinless righteousness, physical and mental restoration of the believer through the judgment of God/Jesus." Do you mean to say, Sinless righteousness = physical and mental restoration of the believer through the judgment of God/Jesus.

I don't understand your comment. What does physical restoration have to do with the sinless righteousness Jesus demonstrated while He was here in sinful flesh? Also, what part does judgment play? What do you mean by "judgment"?

Re: PERFECTION OF CHARACTER -What is it exactly? [Re: Tom] #112522
05/01/09 10:37 PM
05/01/09 10:37 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted By: Tom
"In every fiber of our being by nature" does not seem to be speaking of volition to me. What do you think?

I agree. So Waggoner spoke of sin which did not need volition or consent.

Did Jesus need to die for such sin?

Yes, but not for forensic reasons.

What do you mean? Please elaborate.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: PERFECTION OF CHARACTER -What is it exactly? [Re: vastergotland] #112523
05/01/09 10:53 PM
05/01/09 10:53 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: västergötland
...But it is still so that anyone who has believed in Him and followed Him is not righteous due to what he or she has done but only because Jesus pronouncess him or her righteous in his Judgement.

What think thee?

I think I agree with what you said, but I don't think it's complete. Of course, it is impossible to be comprehensive in a couple of paragraphs.

While it is true that we are not saved by the righteous works which we have done, and some would argue that our righteousnesses are filthy rags, it is also true that he who does righteousness is righteous. IOW, the acceptance of Christ's righteousness results in an experience of personal righteousness by the believer. In short, taking God's external righteousness makes it internal, which is kind of obvious now that I look at it.

I agree with the forensic aspect of what you wrote, but it makes God look subjective. If I were to present it, I would include the objective aspects of the judgment.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: PERFECTION OF CHARACTER -What is it exactly? [Re: asygo] #112525
05/02/09 12:48 AM
05/02/09 12:48 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: asygo
Quote:
"In every fiber of our being by nature" does not seem to be speaking of volition to me. What do you think?

I agree. So Waggoner spoke of sin which did not need volition or consent.

Did Jesus need to die for such sin?

Yes, but not for forensic reasons.

What do you mean? Please elaborate.

Dude! You have to respond more quickly! I know that at the time I wrote this I knew exactly what I was thinking. Now I've got to try to go back and remember, which gets harder as time goes on (by which I mean, as I grow older).

Let's see if I can find something by Waggoner that I think I had in mind. I found it, but it took awhile (thanks for waiting). Since this is a long quote, I'll do it without the quote thingy:

3. Now as to the rendering of the expression “under the law,” in Galatians 4:4. I have no fault to find with the rendering, “born under the law,” but think that it is the correct rendering. I will go farther than you do, and will offer some Scripture evidence on this point. John 1:1, 14: “in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us.” The word rendered “made” is the same as that in Galatians 4:4, and evidently signifies “born.” The Word was God, yet was born flesh of the Virgin Mary. I don’t know how it could be so; I simply accept the Bible statement. Now read Romans 8:3, and you will learn the nature of the flesh which the Word was made:— “For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh.” Christ was born in the likeness of sinful flesh.

Philippians 2:5-7: “Have this mind in you, which was also in Christ Jesus; who, being in the form of God, counted it not a prize to be on an equality with God, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men.” Revised version. Now note the next verse: “And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, becoming obedient even unto death, yea, the death of the cross.” And now compare the above with,
Hebrews 2:9: “But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.”

These texts show that Christ took upon Himself man’s nature, and that as a consequence He was subject to death. He came into the world on purpose to die; and so from the beginning of His earthly life He was in the same condition that the men are in whom He died to save.

Now read, Romans 1:3: The gospel of God, “concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David accord ing to the flesh.”

What was the nature of David, “according to the flesh”? Sinful, was it not? David says: “Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.” Psalm 51:5.

Don’t start in horrified astonishment; I am not implying that Christ was a sinner. I shall explain more fully in a few moments. But first I wish to quote, Hebrews 2:16, 17: “For verily He took not on Him the nature of angels; but He took on Him the seed of Abraham. Wherefore in all things it behooved Him to be made like unto His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.”

His being made in all things like unto His brethren, is the same as His being made in the likeness of sinful flesh, “made in the likeness of men.” One of the most encouraging things in the Bible is the knowledge that Christ took on Him the nature of man; to know that His ancestors according to the flesh were sinners.

When we read the record of the lives of the ancestors of Christ, and see that they had all the weaknesses and passions that we have, we find that no man has any right to excuse his sinful acts on the ground of heredity. If Christ had not been made in all things like unto His brethren, then His sinless life would be no encouragement to us. We might look at it with admiration, but it would be the admiration that would cause hopeless despair.

And now as another parallel to Galatians 4:4, and a further source of encouragement to us, I will quote,
2 Corinthians 5:21: “For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.”

Now when was Jesus made sin for us? It must have been when He was made flesh, and began to suffer the temptations and infirmities that are incident to sinful flesh. He passed through every phase of human experience, being “in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”

He was a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief.” “He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows” (Isaiah 53:4); and this scripture is said by Matthew to have been fulfilled long before the crucifixion. So I say that His being born under the law was a necessary consequence of His being born in the likeness of sinful flesh, of taking upon Himself the nature of Abraham. He was made like man, in order that He might undergo the suffering of death. From the earliest childhood the cross was ever before Him.

4. You say:
“That He did voluntarily take the sins of the world upon Him in His great sacrifice upon the cross, we admit; but He was not born under its condemnation. Of Him that was pure, and had never committed a sin in His life, it would be an astonishing perversion of all proper theology to say that He was born under the condemnation of the law.”
It may be a perversion of theology, but it is exactly in harmony with the Bible, and that is the main point. Can you not see that your objection lies as much against your position as it does against mine?

You are shocked at the idea that Jesus was born under the condemnation of the law, because He never committed a sin in His life. But you admit that on the cross He was under the condemnation of the law. What! had He then committed sin? Not by any means. Well, then, if Jesus could be under the condemnation of the law at one time in His life, and be sinless, I see no reason why He could not be under the condemnation of the law at another time, and still be sinless. And Paul declares that God did make Him to be sin for us.

I simply give Scripture facts; I don’t attempt to explain them.

“Without controversy, great is the mystery of godliness.” I cannot understand how God could be manifest in the flesh, and in the likeness of sinful flesh. I do not know how the pure and holy Saviour could endure all the infirmities of humanity, which are the result of sin, and be reckoned as a sinner, and suffer the death of a sinner. I simply accept the Scripture statement, that only so could He be the Saviour of men; and I rejoice in that knowledge, because since He was made sin, I may be made the righteousness of God in Him.

What a wonder! Christ had all the glory of Heaven; we had nothing; and so He “emptied Himself,” became nothing, in order that we might be glorified together with Him, and inherit all things. Christ was sinless, the very embodiment of holiness; we were vile and full of sin, having no good thing in us; He was made sin in order that we might be partakers of His righteousness. Christ was immortal, having life in Himself; we were mortal, doomed to eternal death; He suffered death for us, in order that we might share His immortality. He went to the very lowest depths to which man had fallen, in order that He might lift man to His own exalted throne; yet He never ceased to be God, or lost a particle of His holiness.

5. Again; why was Jesus baptized? He said that it was “to fulfill all righteousness.” We may not say that it was simply as an example; for that would be really denying the vicarious nature of the atonement. It must have been for the same reason that He died, namely, for sin. Not His own sin, but ours; for as in His death, so in His life, our sins were counted as His. And thus it is that He could be all His life, even from His birth, under the condemnation of the law. It was not on His own account, but on ours.

I think that I have shown clearly, by abundance of Scripture testimony, that Christ was born under the condemnation of the law, and that this was necessarily incident to the fact that He was born of a woman; “for man that is born of woman is of few days, and full of trouble;” and this was literally true of Christ. He was in all things like His brethren, in His life of temptation and suffering, and even to length of days; for His earthly life was exactly the length of an average human life.

(end quote).

This is from "The Gospel in Galatians," a wonderful read, which, btw, was passed out to each of the delegates at the 1888 GC in Mpls.

From reading this, it should be clear to see that Waggoner's idea was that Christ was born under the condemnation of the law, that his becoming sin for us encompassed more than his death. Christ's taking our sinful nature comes under that umbrella. While sin is in every fiber of our being by nature, so it was in every fiber of Christ's assumed human nature. We can't say it was in every fiber of Christ's being, because Christ had His own sinless and divine nature.

So there is sin in its tendency, and sin in its commission. Christ took both. It was necessary that He do so in order to heal us ("What He has not assumed, He has not healed.")

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: PERFECTION OF CHARACTER -What is it exactly? [Re: Mountain Man] #112543
05/02/09 01:48 PM
05/02/09 01:48 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
It is true that we read "sin is the transgression of the law". But it is also true that the core of the law is love of God and each other. Sin is transgressing the law and transgression of the law occurs when you disrespect God and/or a fellow human.

Righteousness being living in harmony with the law, we read that such living happens when we come to live according to the Spirit rather than according to the letter. Life according to the Spirit, having the fruits thereof, against this there are no laws. The first is the declaration of God according to His grace, the second is the gift of God according to His grace.

Yes, changing my comma to your "equals" is as I had thought. I think the reason you do not understand my comment is that you lay different content in the word "righteousness", not to mention "sinless righteousness" than I do. I think you see righteousness as a quality that is possessed by the individual while I here propose that righteousness is a quality bestowed upon the individual by the pronouncement of God in judgment.

Quoting from Tom Wrights book What St Paul Really Said, the chapter "good news for Israel"

"For a reader of the Septuagint, the Greek version of the Jewish scriptures, 'the righteousness of God' would have one obvious meaning: God's own faithfulness to his promises, to the covenant. God's 'righteousness', especially in Isaiah 40-55, is that aspect of God's character because of which he saves Israel, despite Israel's perversity and lostness. God has made promises; Israel can trust those promises. God's righteousness is thus cognate with his trustworthiness on the one hand, and Israel's salvation on the other."

and a couple of paragraphs later:

"2. What does it mean to use the language of 'righteousness' in this context? It means something quite different when applied to the judge to what it means when applied to either the plaintiff of the defendant. Applied to the judge, it means (as is clear from the Old Testament) that the judge must try the case according to the law.; that he must be impartial; that he must punish sin as it deserves; and that he must support and uphold those who are defenceless and who have no-one but him to plead their cause. For the judge to be 'righteous', to have and practise 'righteousness' in this forensic setting, is therefore a complex matter to do with the way he handles the case.

3. For the plaintiff and the defendant, however, to be 'righteous' has none of these connotations. They, after all, are not trying the case. Nor, less obviously to us because of the moral overtones the word 'righteous' now has in our own language, does the word mean that they are, before the case starts, morally upright and so deserving to have the verdict go their way. No; for the plaintiff or defendant to be 'righteous' in the biblical sense within the law-court setting is for them to have that status as a result of the decision of the court."

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: PERFECTION OF CHARACTER -What is it exactly? [Re: vastergotland] #112544
05/02/09 06:16 PM
05/02/09 06:16 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
so, is the bible based on the roman legal system, or the levitical system?

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: PERFECTION OF CHARACTER -What is it exactly? [Re: vastergotland] #112545
05/02/09 06:18 PM
05/02/09 06:18 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Interesting post, Thomas. A couple of points:

Quote:
It is true that we read "sin is the transgression of the law". But it is also true that the core of the law is love of God and each other. Sin is transgressing the law and transgression of the law occurs when you disrespect God and/or a fellow human.

I fully agree with this, and if one reads John, it is clear that this is the context in which he writes. For example, he speaks, in chapter 3 of 1 John, of how one who is born of God will not sin, but keep His commandments, and explains in a practical way what that means:

Quote:
16 By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. 17 But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?
18 My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.

Now this is simply continuing the definition of righteousness that existed in the OT. For example:

Quote:
He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the LORD require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

God requires righteousness of us, and this is an eloquent description of what righteousness is. Jesus summed it up as love for God and love for man, the two great commandments. You summed it up similarly.

Quote:
I think you see righteousness as a quality that is possessed by the individual while I here propose that righteousness is a quality bestowed upon the individual by the pronouncement of God in judgment.

This isn't following the preceding part of the post. John says, "He who does righteousness is righteous, even as He is righteous." A righteous person is one who respects God and his fellow humans, to use your language. Righteousness is indeed a quality possessed by the individual, and it is manifest in the manner you have described. It's not something we have inherently (all our righteousness are as filthy rags), but it is given to us as free gift received by faith, happening when we are born again.

Quote:
"For a reader of the Septuagint, the Greek version of the Jewish scriptures, 'the righteousness of God' would have one obvious meaning: God's own faithfulness to his promises, to the covenant.

This is right on the mark. The righteousness of God is exactly this: God's faithfulness. The righteousness of God was revealed by Jesus Christ. This is Paul's theme throughout His epistles. As we appreciate God's character, revealed by His Son, we are transformed into the same image, and we begin to live out the righteousness which Christ revealed.

I like the way Ty Gibson puts it, which is that our becoming like God and our perception of His true character dovetail into one process.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: PERFECTION OF CHARACTER -What is it exactly? [Re: teresaq] #112547
05/02/09 06:44 PM
05/02/09 06:44 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Originally Posted By: teresaq
so, is the bible based on the roman legal system, or the levitical system?
The part I quoted describes the jewish legal system. However, while Paul most likely writes thorroughly from a jewish perspective, what he writes to a roman audience should be expected to relate to the roman society, for instance its legal system.

The parts of the bible which were written before the romans came around are of course not relating at all to it.

Galatians 2

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/20/24 12:54 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!