HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,615
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 19
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,189 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 29 30
Re: Justifiction, sanctification and the Grace of God [Re: dedication] #113589
05/25/09 05:46 AM
05/25/09 05:46 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
Yes, sensing Christ's great Love is very much a part of it, very much part of it.

But also very important in this is the JUSTIFICATION.

It's this being JUSTIFIED that reconciles us to God.

To my way of thinking justification = reconciliation = born again. They are simply different words or expressions for communicating the same thought.

If you see these as different things, please explain what you think justification is, and when it occurs, and the same for reconciliation and being born again.

To answer this question myself, I think these things happen simultaneously the moment a person believes in Christ, accepting Him as Savior. I'll also add that I believe "forgiveness" is also another word which could be used (that is, that "forgiveness" and "justification" are also describing the same event).

Though each word means something different,
Yes, they all work together, to completely change a persons status from "dead in sin" to "alive in Christ".

Forgiveness
'to grant pardon and give up all claim on account of an offence or debt'
Forgiveness is God absorbing the damage caused by our sin.
Forgiveness is illustrated in Christ's parable in Matt. 18. A king has a servant who apparently mismanaged a lot of the king's money. This servant's sin was against the king. The king absorbs the loss, suffering the results of the servants mismanagement, and the servant is free from his debt.

Justification
Justification includes forgiveness but goes beyond it. Not only is our sin debt absorbed by Christ, and He reaps the penalty demanded by the transgressed law, but justification is also a judicial act of God, by which, the meritorious work of Christ is credited to the account of the contrite sinner and received by him through faith.
This faith vitally unites the contrite person to Christ, his substitute and Saviour. Justification credits a person with Christ's righteousness. Justification declares the sinner is free from the demands of death by the broken law. He/she is accounted as RIGHTEOUS! By a divine reckoning one is justified.

NEW BIRTH
The birth of spiritual life. Spiritual birth isn't something one produces, it's something that happens to a person.
"Except one be born of water and the Spriit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God John 3:5

This points us again to Romans 6:3-9 and the full meaning of baptism.

--------------

Sorry -- I'm trying to answer, but I keep falling asleep!!! Answer is incomplete. Worked all day and need to sleep, I'll try again tomorrow.

Well said! Justification has its legal aspect, and its paperwork accounting on our record in heaven. Unless it incorporates the new birth in its remit, so we are "made righteous", any paperwork doesn't match the reality, does it?

We agree on both occurring, but they are not generally understood or taught in our church - so it appears anyway, as being the same faith event. I've heard and read all over the place and from all manner of church leaders that sanctification, if only be default but not just, is the location of the new birth. Let's spread the word of truth on this, hey?

Re: Justifiction, sanctification and the Grace of God [Re: dedication] #113593
05/25/09 06:07 AM
05/25/09 06:07 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Sorry, Tom, I don't see you typically supporting our "dying to sin" through the death of Christ, by faith in him or any other way.

As I stated, I don't know what you mean by this, and since you've simply repeated it, rather than explaining your meaning, I can't comment beyond this.

Quote:
A change of mind, true, is new life, but you never quote the statements of the old life being put to death, in support of Rom 6:3-11, especially v.7. Not that I've seen, and not in this thread. Quite the contrary!

I've stated I agree with what Waggoner wrote on Romans. The posts I write are already detailed. It's not possible to cover every possible point in every post.

I quoted what Ellen White wrote in the Desire of Ages in the chapter "Nicodemus." It seems to me what I quoted covers these points.

Quote:
Indeed, actually, on page one of this thread you allude to turning by faith to God's character revealed in Christ's death as justification as an alternative to us dying to sin by faith in Christ's death for us.

I believe it's impossible that I did this, as I cannot conceive that this is language I would have used. Please quote what I actually said, Colin.

Quote:
Your alternative didn't then and doesn't generally mention spiritually dying to self/sin by faith in Christ's death for us, just a choice to switch from it to agape. That simple choice is impossible without the death you don't speak of, should it qualify for entry to the kingdom of God.

Again, Colin, it seems to me that the passage that I quoted from the chapter "Nicodemus" covers this. If you see this as somehow lacking, please explain how.

All you're saying here seems like nonsense to me, Colin. As you've pointed out yourself, you and I agree regarding the corporate aspects of Christ's work. We also agree that justification by faith involves the making righteous of the one who believes, making effective individually what Christ first effected corporately. The things you're taking me to task on here are not things regarding which we disagree.

Quote:
Thus, your typical, recognisable argument is changing one's attitude to God on evidence he is agape, but no death by faith to self, merely "turning away from self/sin". You never deal with that whole context - death to life, so how can you support that whole teaching? Nicodemus' lesson of being born from above goes hand in glove with the death of the mustard seed parable: you don't put the mustard seed into the glove of that lesson.

Again, doesn't the passage I quoted from Nicodemus cover this, Colin? I find it "alarming" that you don't understand this! smile

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Justifiction, sanctification and the Grace of God [Re: dedication] #113594
05/25/09 06:16 AM
05/25/09 06:16 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Justification includes forgiveness but goes beyond it.

I think justification and forgiveness are one and the same thing.

Quote:
Pardon and justification are one and the same thing. (6 SDABC 1070)

Unless you wish to argue that "pardon" is not the same thing as "forgiveness," the above quote establishes my point.

This can also be seen from Scripture, in Romans 4, where Paul presents David as an example of rightouesness by faith:

Quote:
6Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Waggoner discusses this point in "Christ and His Righteousness"

Quote:
And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee; is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the Angel. And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment. And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the Angel of the Lord stood by."

Notice in the above account that the taking away of the filthy garments is the same as causing the iniquity to pass from the person. And so we find that when Christ covers us with the robe of His own righteousness, He does not furnish a cloak for sin but takes the sin away. And this shows that the forgiveness of sins is something more than a mere form, something more than a mere entry in the books of record in heaven, to the effect that the sin has been cancelled. The forgiveness of sins is a reality; it is something tangible, something that vitally affects the individual. It actually clears him from guilt, and if he is cleared from guilt, is justified, made righteous, he has certainly undergone a radical change. He is, indeed, another person, for he obtained this righteousness for the remission of sins, in Christ. It was obtained only by putting on Christ. But "if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature." 2 Cor. 5:17. And so the full and free forgiveness of sins carries with it that wonderful and miraculous change known as the new birth, for a man cannot become a new creature except by a new birth. This is the same as having a new, or a clean, heart.

The new heart is a heart that loves righteousness and hates sin. It is a heart of willingness to be led into the paths of righteousness. It is such a heart as the Lord wished Israel to have when he said, "O that there were such a heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children forever!" Deut. 5:29. In short, it is a heart free from the love of sin as well as from the guilt of sin. But what makes a man sincerely desire the forgiveness of his sins? It is simply his hatred of them and his desire for righteousness, which hatred and desire have been enkindled by the Holy Spirit. (Christ and His Righteousness)

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Justifiction, sanctification and the Grace of God [Re: dedication] #113595
05/25/09 02:08 PM
05/25/09 02:08 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
Colin wrote:

How many understand what justification by faith is - what the grace behind that justification is, for that is our link to Christ? Unless we understand and experience that link, study is ultimately a dead end. (Unquote)

1. And how does justification relate to sanctification?
2. And how is everything directly linked to God's grace?
3. And how exactly does it relate to me, and every other human being, as we all stand in need of salvation.

As I understand it, justification involves God covering our past sins and our present sins of ignorance with the blood and righteousness of Jesus. It is the grace and goodness of God that motivated Him to live and die as a man so that He can pardon and save penitent sinners. Such love is what motivates some sinners to repent and to love and obey God.

1. The relationship between justification and sanctification is two sides of the same coin. We can't have one without the other. First we are justified and then we are sanctified. Justification deals with the problem of sin, whereas sanctification deals with righteousness, with those aspects of salvation that enable justified sinners to be like Jesus, to mature daily in the fruits of the Spirit.

2. Without the grace and goodness and compassion of God, the human race would have ended with the immediate death of A&E. But because of these righteous attributes of God penitent sinners can repent and live righteously.

3. It relates to each and every one of us in that none of us would be here now if God hadn't implemented the plan of salvation. Also, none of us would be able to repent and be like Jesus.

Re: Justifiction, sanctification and the Grace of God [Re: Mountain Man] #113607
05/25/09 02:59 PM
05/25/09 02:59 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
It is the grace and goodness of God that motivated Him to live and die as a man so that He can pardon and save penitent sinners.

God doesn't need blood in order to be able to forgive. It is we who need the blood, not God.

Quote:
The life of Christ was not the price paid to the father for our pardon; but the life was the price which the Father paid to so manifest his loving power as to bring us to that repentant attitude of mind where he could pardon us freely.(God is Love, Fifield)

When Jesus met the paralytic, He forgave his sins. He didn't need blood to be able to do so.

2. and 3. are good points.

Re: Justifiction, sanctification and the Grace of God [Re: Tom] #113612
05/25/09 04:15 PM
05/25/09 04:15 PM
dedication  Online Content OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Quote:
It is the grace and goodness of God that motivated Him to live and die as a man so that He can pardon and save penitent sinners.

God doesn't need blood in order to be able to forgive. It is we who need the blood, not God.

Here is where the failure to understand seems to be located.
Do you believe God can forgive sin without the "blood" of Christ?

No, He can't!
Because if He did, He would not absorb the demands of the law Himself. The demands of the law would not be meet.
To forgive without the blood would be set aside the law.
So yes, God needs the blood in order to forgive and maintain the law.

I read through the Ty Gibson post and saw that he swung from one extreme to the other.
His two options were -- 1) God is angry and needs to be appeased by blood.
2) God is love and simply draws people by demonstrations of what sin is and what His love is.

He totally missed the truth as Paul writes it.

That the LAW demands death of the transgressor.

Without that demand being met, any forgiveness means setting aside the law, which God could NOT do.
To do so would be to concede that Lucifer was right, that created beings were smart and "holy" enough to know what was good and right to do without God's law.

Romans 4:23 Now it was not written for his (Abraham's) sake alone, that it was imputed (reckoned, put on his account) to him;
4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed (reckoned,put on our account), if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
4:25 Who was delivered for our transgressions, and was raised again for our justification.

"Blood" not merely "death" means sacrificially shed blood.
"Delivered up" means as a sacrifice for our transgressions, our offences.

The Jewish nation, as a nation rejected this, because they thought their own righteousness and works (even their misconception of the temple rituals as their works) could bring them forgiveness. They had lost the promise of "Lamb of God". All the modern descendants of moralists (which Paul was combating in his writings -- Paul was NOT combating obedience to God's law, but he was strongly combating the moralist view that denied the need of the blood, so prevalent in his day.)

Christ was delivered for OUR TRANSGRESSIONS. They are not called merely sins, but transgressions. This puts it into the "legal" realm -- we transgress against God's law -- a law that demands death if transgressed. Transgression cannot be forgiven without setting aside the law.

Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us:

Quote:

When Jesus met the paralytic, He forgave his sins. He didn't need blood to be able to do so.

Yes, He did need the blood.
And that's where the other thread comes in.

All sins forgiven prior to the cross rested totally upon the promise of Christ's sacrificial death in the future.

Gal. 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Before faith came = before Christ came for it was Christ to be revealed. Abraham certainly had faith, so this is speaking of Christ the fulfilment of that faith. Before Christ came all the forgiveness and justifying granted to transgressors, existed only in promise and was embraced by faith as the sure promise of God. Then Christ fulfilled the promise by His death and resurrection. THE FAITH. The law could not bring justification to the sinner. The law held no hope for the transgressor outside of the promise that Christ would come and fulfil that promise.

Last edited by dedication; 05/25/09 04:41 PM.
Re: Justifiction, sanctification and the Grace of God [Re: dedication] #113614
05/25/09 05:13 PM
05/25/09 05:13 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
This is from "The Great Controversy"

Quote:
God in His great mercy bore long with Lucifer. He was not immediately degraded from his exalted station when he first indulged the spirit of discontent, nor even when he began to present his false claims before the loyal angels. Long was he retained in heaven. Again and again he was offered pardon on condition of repentance and submission. (GC 495-496)

The condition of forgiveness was repentance and submission. Blood is not something God needs, but we do. Satan didn't need the blood to repent, so no blood was necessary in his case.

Quote:
Understanding the character of God, knowing His goodness, Satan chose to follow his own selfish, independent will. This choice was final. There was no more that God could do to save him. But man was deceived; his mind was darkened by Satan's sophistry. The height and depth of the love of God he did not know. For him there was hope in a knowledge of God's love. By beholding His character he might be drawn back to God. (DA 762)

Why is it that God was willing to forgive Lucifer without blood, but blood was needed in man's case? Because the blood was necessary for man's to *receive* God's forgiveness, whereas for man it wasn't necessary. As eloquently stated by George Fifield:

Quote:
The life of Christ was not the price paid to the father for our pardon; but the life was the price which the Father paid to so manifest his loving power as to bring us to that repentant attitude of mind where he could pardon us freely.(God is Love)

If, as you are asserting, the law demanded blood in order for God to pardon, He couldn't have pardoned Lucifer, as the law would have required it just as much for him as for man.

There's a lot more evidence that this way of understanding Paul is incorrect. I'll mention two historical points. First of all, the idea of sacrifice you are suggesting simply did not exist in the time of Christ. It's another example of reading into the writings of Scripture ideas which didn't exist at the time they were written (i.e., like reading in Hellenistic ideas regarding the future being determined/God's foreknowledge). Paul explains the meaning of sacrifice here:

Quote:
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.(Romans 12:1)

This is the understanding that the cultures of Paul's time had of sacrifice. The idea that blood was necessary in order for God to forgive wasn't developed until many centuries later.

Here's evidence of the truth of this point. The Eastern Orthodox church, to this day, does not hold to this idea of Christ's sacrifice. Why not? Because they broke off from the Roman Catholic church before Anselm developed the idea in the 11th century. If the idea had been developed before that time, it would have been a part of the Eastern Orthodox tradition, just as it's a part of the Roman Catholic tradition.

Another point to consider, which is what Ty Gibson was really getting at, but either was missed, or its importance not seen, is in regards to the problem of sin. What is the problem that sin causes?

Quote:
It is commonly thought that the connection between sin and death is imply that if we don’t repent of our sins God will kill us. Often no actual, intrinsic relationship is discerned between sin and death. But even a casual consideration of Scripture on this point persuades us otherwise. Notice just these few examples (quotes Gal. 6:7, 8; Rom. 6:16, 21-23; Rom. 8:6; Rom. 8:13; Prov. 8:36; James 1:15)…

So, when Paul says that holiness results in eternal life, he is not removing God from the equation and making life a mere naturalistic cause and effect matter. He is simply describing *how* God gives us eternal life….

God does not threaten, “If you keep sinning, I will kill you.” Rather, He warns, “If you continue in sin, you will die,” for “sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.” And so He pleads, “I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die …? (Ezek. 33:11). We’re caught off guard by a question like this from God. We are more inclined to ask Him, “Why do You kill?” But He points to our sin and asks us, “Why do you choose death?”…

Given this sin is deadly to us, it behooves God to save us from it. Thus we see, in the DA quote above, God was willing to do whatever it took to bring man back to Himself, so man could be freed from sin, which would destroy him. If we perceive the deadliness of sin, everything else falls logically from that.

Re: Justifiction, sanctification and the Grace of God [Re: Tom] #113615
05/25/09 05:47 PM
05/25/09 05:47 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Regarding your analysis of Galatians, that before faith comes = before Christ comes, I'll quote from Waggoner:

Quote:
Strangely enough, many have supposed that there was a definite time fixed for faith to come. This passage has been "interpreted" to mean that men were under the law until a certain time in the history of the world, and that at that time faith came, and then they were henceforth free from the law. The coming of faith they make synonymous with the manifestation of Christ on earth. We can not say that anybody ever thought so, for such an "interpretation" indicates utter absence of thought about the matter. It would make men to be saved in bulk, regardless of any concurrence on their part. It would have it that up to a certain time all were in bondage under the law, and that from that time henceforth all were free from sin. A man's salvation would, therefore, depend simply on the accident of birth. If he lived before a certain time, he would be lost; if after, he would be saved. Such an absurdity need not take more of our time than the statement of it. No one can seriously think of the idea that the apostle is here speaking of a fixed, definite point of time in the history of the world, dividing between two so-called "dispensations," without at once abandoning it.

When, then, does faith come? "Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God." Rom.10:17. Whenever a man receives the Word of God, the word of promise, which brings with it the fullness of the law, and no longer fights against it, but yields to it, then faith comes to him. Read the eleventh chapter of Hebrews, and you will see that faith came from the beginning. Since the days of Abel, men have found freedom by faith. The only time fixed is "now," "to-day." "Now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." "To-day if ye will hear His voice, harden not your hearts." (The Glad Tidings)

Both "The Glad Tidings" and "The Gospel in Galatians" by Waggoner are wonderful for understanding Galatians. I think I've read just about every Commentary there is on Galatians (at least in English) and none comes close to Waggoner's works in terms of bringing Galatians to light. The "most precious message" which God gave to us through he and Jones is precious indeed.

Re: Justifiction, sanctification and the Grace of God [Re: Tom] #113618
05/25/09 07:24 PM
05/25/09 07:24 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

It is because law and justice require death for sin that Jesus lived and died for us. Death must happen in consequence of sin. The death penalty cannot be disregarded. The honor and integrity of law and justice depend on God upholding the death penalty. So does the security of the Universe. Ellen wrote:

Fallen man, because of his guilt, could no longer come directly before God with his supplications; for his transgression of the divine law had placed an impassable barrier between the holy God and the transgressor. But a plan was devised that the sentence of death should rest upon a Substitute. In the plan of redemption there must be the shedding of blood, for death must come in consequence of man's sin. The beasts for sacrificial offerings were to prefigure Christ. In the slain victim, man was to see the fulfillment for the time being of God's word, "Thou shalt surely die." And the flowing of the blood from the victim would also signify an atonement. There was no virtue in the blood of animals; but the shedding of the blood of beasts was to point forward to a Redeemer who would one day come to the world and die for the sins of men. And thus Christ would fully vindicate His Father's law. {Con 21.3}

Jesus is "the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." He was able to forgive sinners because His blood has been efficacious since the fall of A&E.

Re: Justifiction, sanctification and the Grace of God [Re: Tom] #113636
05/26/09 02:32 AM
05/26/09 02:32 AM
dedication  Online Content OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada

The condition of forgiveness was repentance and submission. Blood is not something God needs, but we do. Satan didn't need the blood to repent, so no blood was necessary in his case.

Your conclusion is nothing more than an assumption.
True Lucifiers condition for forgiveness was repentance and submission.
But the rest of your argument is simply an argument on silence. No information is given as to HOW God would reinstate Lucifer, because it didn't happen.

Building an argument on NOTHING is pretty shaky ground, don't you agree?

Page 5 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 29 30

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!