HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 3,113 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 44 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 43 44
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #114053
06/02/09 10:58 PM
06/02/09 10:58 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
This says nothing about God earning the right to forgive sins. She is speaking in Christus Victor terms, especially the second quote.

WRONG, Tom: that Jesus dispelled deceptions is not in dispute, so give it up!

It says here, in that 2nd quote, that Christ obtained a right to act by having sacrificed himself. That's earning the right to forgive.

1SM 309
What right had Christ to take the captives out of the enemy's hands?--The right of having made a sacrifice that satisfies the principles of justice by which the kingdom of heaven is governed.

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Colin] #114058
06/02/09 11:38 PM
06/02/09 11:38 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:This says nothing about God earning the right to forgive sins. She is speaking in Christus Victor terms, especially the second quote.

C:WRONG, Tom: that Jesus dispelled deceptions is not in dispute, so give it up!

Colin, this is childish. How do you want me to respond? "No, you're wrong! So you give it up!"

Please, be reasonable.

Quote:
It says here, in that 2nd quote, that Christ obtained a right to act by having sacrificed himself. That's earning the right to forgive.

This is easier to follow with the quote given:

Quote:

1SM 309
What right had Christ to take the captives out of the enemy's hands?--The right of having made a sacrifice that satisfies the principles of justice by which the kingdom of heaven is governed. He came to this earth as the Redeemer of the lost race, to conquer the wily foe, and, by His steadfast allegiance to right, to save all who accept Him as their Saviour. On the cross of Calvary He paid the redemption price of the race. And thus He gained the right to take the captives from the grasp of the great deceiver, who, by a lie, framed against the government of God, caused the fall of man, and thus forfeited all claim to be called a loyal subject of God's glorious everlasting kingdom.

You'll see that I was exactly right in what I said. It says nothing about Christ's earning the right for God to be able to pardon -- not a word. Also, my assertion that she is speaking in Christus Victor terms is spot on: "And thus He gained the right to take the captives from the grasp of the great deceiver." If anything is Christus Victor, this is!

Notice also that it speaks of the role of deception. How did Christ take the captives from Satan? By unmasking his deception.

I understand that you don't disagree that Christ dispelled deceptions, but you don't seem to give this much importance, whereas I believe it's preeminent in importance. She mentions that Satan caused the fall by deception. Therefore it stands to reason that the work of restoration is achieved by counteracting that deception. The Spirit of Prophecy emphasizes this throughout her writings, and it's an underlying theme in the Book of John.

For example, the SOP writes that the "whole purpose" of Christ's first advent (literally His "earthly mission") was "the revelation of God." (ST 1/20/90) John tells us that Christ came to show us what God is really like.

I know you'll agree that Christ did these things, but, again, we differ greatly in terms of how important this was. I agree with EGW that this was the "whole purpose" of His mission.

You'll notice in the Christus Victor thread that the author of the article I provided argues this same point.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #114076
06/03/09 11:39 AM
06/03/09 11:39 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Quote:
Quote:
1SM 309
What right had Christ to take the captives out of the enemy's hands?--The right of having made a sacrifice that satisfies the principles of justice by which the kingdom of heaven is governed. He came to this earth as the Redeemer of the lost race, to conquer the wily foe, and, by His steadfast allegiance to right, to save all who accept Him as their Saviour. On the cross of Calvary He paid the redemption price of the race. And thus He gained the right to take the captives from the grasp of the great deceiver, who, by a lie, framed against the government of God, caused the fall of man, and thus forfeited all claim to be called a loyal subject of God's glorious everlasting kingdom.

You'll see that I was exactly right in what I said. It says nothing about Christ's earning the right for God to be able to pardon -- not a word. Also, my assertion that she is speaking in Christus Victor terms is spot on: "And thus He gained the right to take the captives from the grasp of the great deceiver." If anything is Christus Victor, this is!

And your logic misses the point!

Again, there is no dispute that Satan deceives: what are we saved from???? It's not only from the devil!! It's principally from God's own judgement of unbelief!!!

That's a legal issue, not just is God's character this or that...!

On this quote says, it starts with
Quote:
The right of having made a sacrifice that satisfies the principles of justice by which the kingdom of heaven is governed.

If you don't understand that sentence and its relevance to our forgiveness, then you need to.

Try this one.
Quote:
(Satan) "suggested that God was arbitrary, destitute of mercy and benevolence, because the penalty of the law fell upon the transgressor. When fallen man views God in this light, he casts aside his authority as a moral governor. God has a right to enforce the penalty of the law upon transgressors, for law without a penalty would be without force. God's law is the foundation of all law and government. The fact that Christ suffered the penalty of the law for all transgressors, is an unanswerable argument as to its immutable character, and it will justly condemn those who have sought to make it void. When the curse fell upon the beloved Son of God, who became sin for us, the Father made it manifest that the unrepenting transgressor of his law would have to suffer its full penalty. The word of God declares, "The soul that sinneth, it shall die." The law of God was upheld and vindicated by the Son of God. The death of Christ, as an expiatory sacrifice, opens a way whereby the sinner may be pardoned, and turn from the path of transgression into the path of truth and righteousness, while at the same time it vindicates the honor and unchangeableness of the law. In the plan of salvation, justice and mercy clasp hands together. {EGW in ST, July 14, 1890 par. 2}

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Colin] #114077
06/03/09 01:27 PM
06/03/09 01:27 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Thanks for sharing this emphasis Colin.
Originally Posted By: Colin
It's principally from God's own judgement of unbelief!!!
This is the essence. The principality of unbelief -- brings God's judgement. Jn 3:16 shows the opposite.

Or let's put it this way, the principality of rebellion. Unbelief = Rebellion, both brings on judgement.
Quote:
"The fact that Christ suffered the penalty of the law for all transgressors, is an unanswerable argument as to its immutable character, and it will justly condemn those who have sought to make it void."

The law is God's character and it cannot be changed, therefore eternal Life for all living creatures and even all matter(quartz to galaxies) depends on God's success to govern all these in harmony with love(no dictatorship or selfishness in this picture). So a heart of belief and dependancy on God is a must for eternal life for any living creatures. Like the bees who keeps the Sabbath.

The Cross, of course brings us back to the Creator, and will forever secure Eternal Life.

Blessings
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Colin] #114078
06/03/09 01:42 PM
06/03/09 01:42 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

Again, there is no dispute that Satan deceives: what are we saved from???? It's not only from the devil!! It's principally from God's own judgement of unbelief!!!

Colin, it seems *you* have missed the point, and have trouble with the concept of "start" smile. Here's the quote again:

Quote:

You can see it starts with:

Quote:
What right had Christ to take the captives out of the enemy's hands?--The right of having made a sacrifice that satisfies the principles of justice by which the kingdom of heaven is governed.

You left out a critical part.

What is the question that is being asked?

Quote:
What right had Christ to take the captives out of the enemy's hands?

This is Christus Victor! This is *exactly* what Christus Victor is.

My point regarding this quote is two-fold:

1.The principles of the quote are Christus Victor. This is seen by the following:

a.What right had Christ to take the captives out of the enemy's hands? (Christus Victor question)
b.On the cross of Calvary He paid the redemption price of the race. (answer to question)
c.And thus He gained the right to take the captives from the grasp of the great deceiver (further answer to question)
d.who, by a lie, framed against the government of God, caused the fall of man, and thus forfeited all claim to be called a loyal subject of God's glorious everlasting kingdom. (explanation of the issue at hand).

So let's put this together. How did Satan cause the fall of man? By a lie. What did the lie involve? A misrepresentation of God's character. The question was framed against the government of God, but the underlying issue was the character of God. (See quote below, from DA 21, 22).

On the cross Christ resolved this problem, which is how He gained the right to take the captives from the enemy's hands.

Once again, this is precisely what Christus Victor is entailing. A better statement of the Christus Victor question could not be posed.

This establishes my first point.

2. My second point was that the quote says nothing about Christ's earning the right for God to be able to forgive. This is clear simply by reading the quote. It doesn't say that.

Here's the DA quote:

Quote:
He sought to gain control of heavenly beings, to draw them away from their Creator, and to win their homage to himself. Therefore he misrepresented God, attributing to Him the desire for self-exaltation. With his own evil characteristics he sought to invest the loving Creator. Thus he deceived angels. Thus he deceived men. He led them to doubt the word of God, and to distrust His goodness. Because God is a God of justice and terrible majesty, Satan caused them to look upon Him as severe and unforgiving. Thus he drew men to join him in rebellion against God, and the night of woe settled down upon the world. (DA 21, 22)

I'm glad you don't disagree with the points I've been presenting, in terms of the positive. That is, I understand the difficulty you have with what I'm saying has not so much to do with what I'm affirming, but with what I'm denying. However, a point that's being missed is that if what I'm affirming is understood, it becomes apparent that what I'm denying is both superfluous and contrary to what I'm presenting.

The superfluous part is a bit more difficult to see, but, basically, once one sees the real issues at hand, it is my belief that the non-real issues are seen as what they are -- non-real issues. To illustrate this point, I've brought up Lucifer's case, where the superfluity of Christ's death for non-essential reasons is made clear. Clearly if God is not able to pardon without Christ's death, this would have been the case for Lucifer as well. But God offered Lucifer pardon over and over again, so obviously He was able to do so.

The contrary part is easy to see, which is if a certain theory of the atonement presents God in a negative light, this is obviously counter-productive to God's disproving Satan's accusations against Him.

Before going on to more quotes, let's finish with this one, which can be done by recognizing that the two points I've made are accurate.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #114083
06/03/09 03:23 PM
06/03/09 03:23 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
There's a really simple reason why you're limiting Lucifer's case, not seeing sacrifice as necessary. WHO IS MICHAEL, in the Bible??? You know whom I'm referring to as he's mentioned in key events and places and times, so: who & what is he?! He has relevance to your dismissal of God needing a sacrifice in order to forgive anyone.

Well, who and what is Michael?

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #114085
06/03/09 03:43 PM
06/03/09 03:43 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Quote:

Firstly your two points are not accepted.

You've avoided the legal issues completely: your "redemption price" is philosophical, not legal, and am not sure what it actually is, but it doesn't suffer God's judgement on sin and unbelief. Therefore the question isn't "who was deceived" etc, but who is condemned in Adam? Deception has its part in the story, but it's not the actual beginning of the story. God is the beginning, and even Lucifer faced God's law.

This EGW quote is about freeing from the deceiver, but that right of passage is a legal issue, which you don't realise or allow for.

These last four lines or so from the other EGW quote in my previous post couple up with the quote we're already discussing: it states that Christ's death facilitates forgiveness. That's God's wisdom as well as his character. That's the legal issue of the cross, as expressed for the youth, too.
Quote:
The death of Christ, as an expiatory sacrifice, opens a way whereby the sinner may be pardoned, and turn from the path of transgression into the path of truth and righteousness, while at the same time it vindicates the honor and unchangeableness of the law. In the plan of salvation, justice and mercy clasp hands together.{EGW in ST, July 14, 1890 par. 2}

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Elle] #114086
06/03/09 03:45 PM
06/03/09 03:45 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: Elle
Thanks for sharing this emphasis Colin.
It's principally from God's own judgement of unbelief!!!
This is the essence. The principality of unbelief -- brings God's judgement. Jn 3:16 shows the opposite.

Or let's put it this way, the principality of rebellion. Unbelief = Rebellion, both brings on judgement.
Quote:
"The fact that Christ suffered the penalty of the law for all transgressors, is an unanswerable argument as to its immutable character, and it will justly condemn those who have sought to make it void."

The law is God's character and it cannot be changed, therefore eternal Life for all living creatures and even all matter(quartz to galaxies) depends on God's success to govern all these in harmony with love(no dictatorship or selfishness in this picture). So a heart of belief and dependancy on God is a must for eternal life for any living creatures. Like the bees who keeps the Sabbath.

The Cross, of course brings us back to the Creator, and will forever secure Eternal Life.

Amen and thank you, Elle: God gets first dibbs, when I can help it.

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Colin] #114091
06/03/09 06:20 PM
06/03/09 06:20 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Quote:
Quote:
1SM 309

Quote:
The right of having made a sacrifice that satisfies the principles of justice by which the kingdom of heaven is governed.

because God forgave us, He made a plan that would pardon us from the consequences of our actions.

lets go back to the beginning.
Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. eve didnt seem to understand this to mean, I will kill you, or she would have stated it in those words.

and we have this amplification.
Quote:
When Adam and Eve realized how exalted and sacred was the law of God, the transgression of which made so costly a sacrifice necessary to save them and their posterity from utter ruin, they plead to die themselves, or to let them and their posterity endure the penalty of their transgression, rather than that the beloved Son of God should make this great sacrifice. The anguish of Adam was increased. He saw that his sins were of so great magnitude as to involve fearful consequences. And must it be that Heaven's honored Commander, who had walked with him, and talked with him, while in his holy innocence, whom angels honored and worshiped, must be brought down from his exalted position to die because of his transgression. Adam was informed that an angel's life could not pay the debt. The law of Jehovah, the foundation of his government in Heaven and upon earth, was as sacred as God himself; and for this reason the life of an angel could not be accepted of God as a sacrifice for its transgression. His law was of more importance in his sight than the holy angels around his throne. The Father could not abolish nor change one precept of his law to meet man in his fallen condition. But the Son of God, who had in unison with the Father created man, could make an atonement for man acceptable to God, by giving his life a sacrifice, and bearing the wrath of his Father. Angels informed Adam that, as his transgression had brought death and wretchedness, life and immortality would be brought to light through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. {1SP 50.2}

they were going to die as a result of eating the fruit, not only that the "penalty of their transgression", according to this, was a lifetime of suffering and pain because of evil until we exterminated ourselves. the reality of that happening can be seen in light of the nuclear bomb.

if God had not saved noah and the "holy line" in bringing the flood all righteousness would have been exterminated and then they would have exterminated themselves in a most awful bloodbath such as happened in jerusalem in 70ad. we have no idea of how many times we would have exterminated ourselves but for the intervention of God.

what the statement says to me is that because we were going to naturaly die as a result of having "sinned" Jesus took pity on us and died in our place. because He lived a perfect life and died we have a chance by letting that perfect life permeate us...He ripped us from satans claim on us to have the right to with us as he pleased.

"God's own judgement of unbelief". it sounds like you understand this to mean God saying, if you dont believe in me i will kill you.

by the way, since satan and his angels no longer have access to the tree of life how long do they have to live? adam lived to almost 1000 years without it. we dont know how long satan was in existence before he became prideful, how long he had access to that tree which could be a determiner of how long he has....or do we believe satan has the ability to live eternally on his own?

i know tom has some really radical understandings that can be shocking, but does he really needed to be treated like a dangerous enemy? i mean, if you look back at what happened to Jesus, who was attacking whom?

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: teresaq] #114096
06/03/09 07:11 PM
06/03/09 07:11 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:What right had Christ to take the captives out of the enemy's hands?--The right of having made a sacrifice that satisfies the principles of justice by which the kingdom of heaven is governed.

C:Firstly your two points are not accepted.

Why not? One point is that what EGW said in the quote were Christus Victor themes. The only way I can see that you would deny this would be by not knowing what Christus Victor themes are. If this is the case, I'd suggest taking a look at the thread on "Christus Victor."

The other point was that the quote said nothing about Christ's death being for the purpose of enabling God to be able to pardon. This is clear enough. Just read the quote. If you wish to dispute this, cite something from the quote that says that Christ died in order to enable God to be able to pardon.

I'll respond to your points in your response, but you haven't acknowledge either of my points, both of which are clearly true.
The points I'm making are narrow in scope and indisputable, it would seem. You certainly haven't produced any evidence whatsoever to dispute them. Otoh, regarding the first point, I have presented evidence, which you haven't considered, and regarding the second, you would have to produce evidence because I'm asserting the quote doesn't say what you're claiming. So far you haven't produced anything from the quote to uphold your position.

What you did present you did by cutting what she wrote in half, claiming this was the "start" of what she wrote, when it wasn't. You cut out the very part that made it clear that her quote was addressing Christus Victor themes. I guess you just didn't notice what you were doing. It doesn't seem like something you'd do on purpose.

Quote:
You've avoided the legal issues completely: your "redemption price" is philosophical, not legal, and am not sure what it actually is, but it doesn't suffer God's judgement on sin and unbelief.

You seem to be assuming there's only two choices: philosophical and legal. Also by "legal" I'm sure you have in mind "in accordance with penal substitution," as if that's the only thing "legal" could mean. Regarding what the "redemption price" is, if you'll read the Christus Victor thread, you should be able to see what it is.

Regarding God's judgment on sin and unbelief, I don't see why you think this can only be arbitrary. Why can't sin and unbelief result in negative consequences because they are evil in themselves? Why can't God's judgment be that the wicked are destroyed by the glory of God (God's glory being His character) who is love, just as Ellen White says in DA 764? (where she over and over again explains that the wicked receive the results of their choice, as opposed to being destroyed by an arbitrary act of power by God).

Quote:
Therefore the question isn't "who was deceived" etc, but who is condemned in Adam?

I think the question involves deception, as it is by deception that Satan achieved man's fall.

Quote:
Deception has its part in the story, but it's not the actual beginning of the story. God is the beginning, and even Lucifer faced God's law.

Satan's power is deception. I think that's the key issue. I think the truth is what defeats him.

Quote:
This EGW quote is about freeing from the deceiver, but that right of passage is a legal issue, which you don't realise or allow for.

I have no problem with classifying it as a legal issue, as long as this is kept in the larger context of the Great Controversy regarding God's character.

Quote:
These last four lines or so from the other EGW quote in my previous post couple up with the quote we're already discussing: it states that Christ's death facilitates forgiveness. That's God's wisdom as well as his character. That's the legal issue of the cross, as expressed for the youth, too.

We can discuss this point later. My point was that the quote under discussion says nothing about Christ's dying in order to enable God to be able to pardon. It doesn't. If we can't agree about something that we can easily verify just by reading the quote, without even having to do any reasoning or interpretation, I don't see how jumping to another quote will be helpful.

Again, Colin, if you dispute that the quote says that Christ died in order to enable God to be able to pardon, quote where it says that.

Page 33 of 44 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 43 44

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!