HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,630
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 2 invisible), 2,986 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
What's wrong with "sinning not" #11437
11/01/04 02:28 PM
11/01/04 02:28 PM
Restin  Offline OP
Apopka, Florida, USA
Well, I think I've figured out what's wrong in the marathon controversy around here about Mike Lowe's insistence that you can not sin if you are a born again, true follower of Christ.

It's all centered on the "if only's".

EGW said that "if only" Adam had fully trusted God, the world would never have fallen into Satan's hands...If only Eve had stayed by Adam's side, she never would have fallen prey to the serpent....If only the Jews would have accepted Christ, he never would have had to suffer the horrendous crucifixion but would have been slain in the Jewish sacrificial way. Also in the volumnous "Testimonies for The Church" EGW takes on one individual after another, to say: "if only" you had done this,or not done that, the evil ruin in your life never would have happened. Well, that is absulutely true..irrefutable and perfect formal logic...and is why you can never win an argument with Mike on this board.

The "what if" premise can never be won because it is pure math , looks back on the unalterable past (unless you can time-travel),and is unarguable. But it is purely academic, which makes it perfect for a place like this where people write out their logic back and forth on forums that leave out every day real-life human experiences.

What makes people mad, I think, is that Mike can argue this academic logic until every last person has given up and left this forum in discouragement and despair...because they (and me) can never show Mike that real life on sinful Earth is just not academic. It is absolutely true that "if only" you never break your connection with Jesus, you will not, cannot sin. But, fact is, everybody does break that connection, if only for a few moments, even after conversion. But God knew that, and it's why there had to be a cross, and is why there is GRACE. In Mike's world there is no need for Grace, or for forgiveness, because at his own admission he is perfect because always connected. But God, if not Mike, realizes that even converted, born again Christian's ARE going to lose their connection from time to time, and ARE going to sin, and God has mercifully provided for that.

What I object to, and others as well, from the sound of other posts, is how Mike insists on this academic viewpoint that really has little to do with real life and is only a discouragement to real people in real situations.. So, now that I've gotten this figured out, I do at least know why I'm resentful of his posts most of the time,yet can't quite figure out what's wrong. It's because he's always right...but only if you live full time inside an SDA textbook and not out here in the real world where the rest of us live.

Re: What's wrong with "sinning not" #11438
11/01/04 05:14 PM
11/01/04 05:14 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Restin, thank you for expressing your frustration regarding the view of rebirth I've been sharing on MSDAOL. I think you have identified the problem nicely. Everything affiliated with salvation is conditional and, therefore, somewhat academic. However, the Bible cites only one "if" relating to born again believers not sinning. Here it is:

1 John
2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.

This is the only place in the entire Bible where God implies post-conversion sin and repentance. Check it out for yourself. I'm not making it up. All the other places where God promises victory and perfection, the equation is stated in the affirmative. That is, the promise simply says whoever is abiding in Jesus does not sin. Here's one of them:

1 John
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

The condition is clear - if we are connected to Christ we will not commit a known sin. Don't blame me, or give me the credit, for this beautiful promise. God said it, not me. Since it is so plainly worded, we need to focus our energy on figuring out how it can be true, rather than trying to make it agree with reality, the real world experience of falling and failing and backsliding and coming short of the glory of God.

You implied that I never disconnect myself from Jesus or commit a known sin. Please, give me a break. I have never said such a thing. I don't mind you being upset, but please don't invent lies about me. All I'm saying is this - if we are connected to Jesus we do not and cannot commit a known sin. Yes, reality confirms that we do not always stay connected to Christ each anad every time we ar tempted to be unChristlike. But none of this negates the promises.

Sinning and repenting is not merely an academic problem - it's an epidemic problem. That's why Jesus lived and died the perfect life and death. He came to give us victory over our tendency to sin and come short of the glory of God. Our eternal life depends on us getting it right. If we fail to overcome, as Jesus overcame, then we will die in the lake of fire with Satan and his followers. That's the simple truth.

The idea that not sinning is merely academic, that it does not reflect reality, and is, therefore, bogus and bothersome information, borders on treason. If we go around telling people that the Bible promises perfection (here and now) but that it is nothing more than academic information, because the reality is we always fall short in one way or another - if we share the gospel in this manner we are representing Satan and his lies.

“Christ came to the world to counteract Satan’s falsehood that God had made a law which men could not keep. Taking humanity upon Himself, He came to this earth, and by a life of obedience showed that God has not made a law that man cannot keep. He showed that it is possible for man perfectly to obey the law. Those who accept Christ as their Saviour, becoming partakers of His divine nature, are enabled to follow His example, living in obedience to every precept of the law. Through the merits of Christ, man is to show by his obedience that he could be trusted in heaven, that he would not rebel.” (TMK 292)

“In the opening of the great controversy, Satan had declared that the law of God could not be obeyed, that justice was inconsistent with mercy, and that, should the law be broken, it would be impossible for the sinner to be pardoned. Every sin must meet its punishment, urged Satan; and if God should remit the punishment of sin, He would not be a God of truth and justice. When men broke the law of God, and defied His will, Satan exulted. It was proved, he declared, that the law could not be obeyed; man could not be forgiven. Because he, after his rebellion, had been banished from heaven, Satan claimed that the human race must be forever shut out from God’s favor. God could not be just, he urged, and yet show mercy to the sinner.

“But even as a sinner, man was in a different position from that of Satan. Lucifer in heaven had sinned in the light of God’s glory. To him as to no other created being was given a revelation of God’s love. Understanding the character of God, knowing His goodness, Satan chose to follow his own selfish, independent will. This choice was final. There was no more that God could do to save him. But man was deceived; his mind was darkened by Satan’s sophistry. The height and depth of the love of God he did not know. For him there was hope in a knowledge of God’s love. By beholding His character he might be drawn back to God.” (DA 761, 762)

Re: What's wrong with "sinning not" #11439
11/03/04 02:40 PM
11/03/04 02:40 PM
C
Claudia Thompson  Offline
England
Mike,

You said to Restin:
"You implied that I never disconnect myself from Jesus or commit a known sin. Please, give me a break. I have never said such a thing. I don't mind you being upset, but please don't invent lies about me. All I'm saying is this - if we are connected to Jesus we do not and cannot commit a known sin."

Mike, you said this in a previous post:
"If Sister White's theology is representative of the SDA Church then, Yes, it is the official position. However, there are members within the SDA Church, even here on MSDAOL, who do not agree with it. They believe we are born again morally defective, and that we gradually outgrow our imperfections after years of sinning and repenting until we eventually cease sinning. This is a fatal lie, and may very well be the reason why mankind is still wandering in the wilderness of sin, instead of fellowshipping with angels and loved ones in heaven."

You didnt merely say "if we are connected to Jesus we do not and cannot commit a known sin."

I think it can be quite discouraging to some if they end up believing that if they sin they are not really converted. And I think that would be just as Satan would want it.

Also, after all this time of seeing your posts on this subject and (forgive me for saying this) your seeming obsession with this, I still cant figure out just what you are trying to get at. I dont understand why you are constantly on this subject and what it is you are trying to get people to believe.

From what I know of the Spirit of Prophecy there are two lines of thought (both errors) of those who claim we do not sin...

First there are those who claim once we are "saved" we are automatically put into a place where we no longer sin, in the eyes of God and so it really doesnt matter what you do... you are going to be saved anyway. The results of that idea is to think yourself "ok" when in reality you are in bad shape spiritually. For more info:
http://www.egwtext.whiteestate.org/gc/gc27.html

Secondly, there are those who claim once we are saved we must be perfectly sinless and in fact they claim they themselves are sinless... in which case they would be wrong and have not a clue about the perfection of Christ and how far from perfect they really are in comparison.. The results of that thinking is they will finally believe themselves to be "ok" spiritually when in reality they are like the Pharisees who think themselves "holier than thou" instead of the Publican who says "God have mercy upon me, a sinner". For more info: http://www.egwtext.whiteestate.org/col/col13.html

Either way is a great error and I just cannot figure out which one of these you are, and if you claim you are not trying to push one of these two ideas then why is it you are continually trying to promote this "no sin" theology?

It concerns me, as I do not want anyone thinking they are allright when they are still far from God, either way.

The Pharisee and the liberal "sin and live" are both in sorry shape and under a deception.

I realize this could probably be considered an "attack" by me on you but I just think it needs to be said. And it wouldnt be the first time I've been thrown off a forum anyway [Smile]

Claudia

Re: What's wrong with "sinning not" #11440
11/03/04 08:24 PM
11/03/04 08:24 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
quote:
I think it can be quite discouraging to some if they end up believing that if they sin they are not really converted.
I agree. It would be very discouraging, and very confusing, because it is not the truth, and only the truth can set us free. Post-conversion sin and repentance is, unfortunately, a reality that is all too common. A lot of people do not enyoy slipping in and out of sin.

The reason I am obessed with this topic, righteousness by faith, is because it has set me (and others) free. Taking God at His word is liberating. But when we twist His word to serve a lie we remain in bondage. I believe it is our duty, as remnant believers, to expose error and to share the truth. I am convinced that the Bible is right, and that in order to experience the joy of Jesus we must embrace the truth as it is in Jesus.

We all agree that moral perfection, sinlessness, is available and possible. It's just that we don't all agree as to when it is possible. Most people (not on MSDAOL) seem to believe it isn't possible until after Jesus returns. That's a lie. Some believe it is achieved after years of sinning and repenting less and less. Which is also a lie.

The Bible clearly says we are born again dead to sin and awake to righteousness. There's no way around the truth. It's just so plainly worded in the Bible. To doubt it is to love death. Instead of inventing ways to undermine the meaning of God's promises, we need to figure out how they can be true of us, here and now. That's what I've been attempting to do on MSDAOL.

Sinning is so close to home that for some of us it makes them nervous and upset whenever the truth is brought up. People who normally defend righteousness by faith turn around and defend a life of sinning and repenting, as if it's a normal part of overcoming. But that's not how the Bible describes it. When we are connected to Christ we do not and cannot commit a known sin. For some weird reason, this truth aggravates people, when it should thrill their soul.

Sinning and repenting, over and over again for same thing, after awhile makes people question the promises of God. The Bible says born again believers, abiding in Jesus, do not commit known sins, so when they sin it bothers them, it makes them wonder if they are truly born again. Which is healthy. But what we decide about it is what determines our ultimate fate. If we force the promises to condone our frequent forays into sin, then we believe a lie. But if we do believe the promises, the way they are worded, then God can help us to experience them, the way He intended.

Just because we take our eyes off Jesus and fall back into some known sin it doesn't mean we were never converted or born again (though that may very well be the case). The promises of God only apply to us when we are connected to Jesus, when we're walking in the Spirit and mind of the new man. Plain and simple. If we want to experience the promises of God, exactly as they are worded, then all we have to do is stay in tune with Jesus, and there's nothing wrong with hanging out with Jesus.

People who flatly disagree with the insights I've been sharing should also explain why the promises of God describe born again believers as those who do not and cannot a known sin. I have attempted to explain it by insisting that it is true, here and now, providing we are currently connected to Jesus. But when we are disconnected from Him it is obviously no longer true, at that precise point in time. But there is another promise that kicks in, a promise that describes our predictament and the way out of it. That promise is 1 John 2:1, 2.

Once we are reconnected to Jesus the promises are true of us again, and we can resume maturing in the fruits of the Spirit, because sanctification (i.e., gradually growing in grace and maturing in the fruits of the Spirit) is the work of a lifetime, including eternal life. It begins here and now and, so long as we are connected to Jesus, continues throughout the ceaseless ages of eternity. Eternity isn't long enough to exhaust our potential to become more and more like sweet Jesus.

Re: What's wrong with "sinning not" #11441
11/03/04 10:59 PM
11/03/04 10:59 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
quote:
When we are connected to Christ we do not and cannot commit a known sin. For some weird reason, this truth aggravates people, when it should thrill their soul.

I think this may aggravate people because they know it's not true. Inspiration does not teach us that we CANNOT commit a known sin if we are "connected" to Christ, a teaching we know by experience to be false (it teaches us we NEED NOT commit a known sin, a very different thing). The example of someone saying a bad word because they hurt themselves was given on another thread. You call this an unintentional sin, but such as sin is certainly known. That is, a person certainly knows that saying a bad word is a sin, hence it's a known sin. Perhaps by "known sin" you mean "intentional sin."

I think your whole way of looking at things is off. Instead of focusing on sin, and not commiting sins, it would be much better to focus on Christ as the revelation of God's character. It is God's character of love that transforms us and enables us to overcome sin. Apart from an understanding of His transforming love, overcoming sin is impossible.

Re: What's wrong with "sinning not" #11442
11/05/04 01:23 AM
11/05/04 01:23 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, inspiration clearly tells us that we cannot commit a known sin while abiding in Christ. Of course, sins committed unwittingly are not counted against us. And unintentional sins are also known sins. I agree with you that there is a difference between "does not sin" and does not need to sin or does not continue in sin, but the truth is the same - in Christ we do not want to sin, we do not have to sin, and we do not sin. Without Him all we can do is sin.

Therefore, as you continue to affirm, we must keep our eyes on Jesus so that the Holy Spirit can continue to empower us to imitate the example of Christ. The result is two fold - we don't commit known sins and we mature in the fruits of the Spirit. We cannot avoid the sin problem, hoping it will go away naturally, all on its own, without any effort on our part. We must labor, agonize, wrestle and strive to enter in at the strait gate.

1 John
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not.

MH 180
Christ came to make us "partakers of the divine nature," and His life declares that humanity, combined with divinity, does not commit sin. {MH 180.5}

FW 48
We are to do all that we can do on our part to fight the good fight of faith. We are to wrestle, to labor, to strive, to agonize to enter in at the strait gate. We are to set the Lord ever before us. With clean hands, with pure hearts, we are to seek to honor God in all our ways. Help has been provided for us in Him who is mighty to save. The spirit of truth and light will quicken and renew us by its mysterious workings; for all our spiritual improvement comes from God, not from ourselves. The true worker will have divine power to aid him, but the idler will not be sustained by the Spirit of God. {FW 48.1}

In one way we are thrown upon our own energies; we are to strive earnestly to be zealous and to repent, to cleanse our hands and purify our hearts from every defilement; we are to reach the highest standard, believing that God will help us in our efforts. We must seek if we would find, and seek in faith; we must knock, that the door may be opened unto us. The Bible teaches that everything regarding our salvation depends upon our own course of action. If we perish, the responsibility will rest wholly upon ourselves. If provision has been made, and if we accept God's terms, we may lay hold on eternal life. We must come to Christ in faith, we must be diligent to make our calling and election sure. {FW 48.2}

Re: What's wrong with "sinning not" #11443
11/05/04 04:28 AM
11/05/04 04:28 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
quote:
Tom, inspiration clearly tells us that we cannot commit a known sin while abiding in Christ. Of course, sins committed unwittingly are not counted against us. And unintentional sins are also known sins.
You say that unintentional sins are known sins. So by saying that we cannot commit a known sin while abiding in Christ you are saying we cannot commit an unintentional sin while abiding in Christ. Is this really what you believe?

Re: What's wrong with "sinning not" #11444
11/05/04 05:05 AM
11/05/04 05:05 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
If unintentional sinning is inevitable, insurmountable, impossible to overcome, to resist, to escape - then why would God promise us victory? Since there is no excuse for committing known sins it stands to reason that, in Christ, victory includes unintentional sins and situations. If not now, when? Does victory depend on failure, on failing less and less often, less and less intensely, until we eventually, gradually stop sinning unintentionally altogether?

Luke
11:4 And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

1 Corinthians
10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

2 Peter
1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Re: What's wrong with "sinning not" #11445
11/05/04 03:13 PM
11/05/04 03:13 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
A lot of unintentional sin is unknown. That is, we commit sins by unintentionally misrepresenting God's character because we don't know any better. For example, if we view God as a harsh dictator who is waiting to punish us if we do anything wrong, we sin. The Spirit of Prophesy tells us we can construct idols out of our false philosophies just as much as from wood or stone.

The 144,000 will obtain victory over all sin. The last message to be given is a message of love, a message of God's character. "Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love." (COL 415)

Truth is progressive and God gives truth corporately. We can see this in our church. First of all around 1844 God gave the truth regarding the Sabbath, the State of the Dead, the Sanctuary and so forth. Before the truth of the Sabbath was known for example, the prophesies regarding the 144,000 could not be fulfilled. God's character cannot be correctly represented when His followers are unwittingly sinning (to use your expression).

A proper representation of God's character is dependent on truth. As long as we have misunderstanding of God's character it is IMPOSSIBLE to not unwittingly sin (sorry for the double negative). Since truth is progressive, there is no way this can happen in the blink of an eye, when one is converted.

The very word "unintentional" conveys that something is being done apart from ones volition. When one is converted, one does not become a robot. How would it be possible for one not to do something that doesn't involve volition? (there's the double negative again).

What God does is to make us aware of unintentional sins. Victory over such sins is not instantaneous nor could it be. First we have to become aware of a sin before we can repent of it. That's just common sense.

Re: What's wrong with "sinning not" #11446
11/05/04 03:50 PM
11/05/04 03:50 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
It looks like we're dancing around semantics (and to think, Adventists aren't supposed to dance). What you term sinning unintentionally I call sinning ignorantly. So long as we're willing to overlook our semantic differences, then I think it safe to say we're talking about the same thing, namely, God can and does empower us to resist sinning in situations where we normally sin automatically, spontaneously. And I thank God for His enabling influence and power. And, I might add, my wife is thankful too. She definitely appreciates it when I am calm, cool and collected - instead of blowing it like an idiot. Thank you, Jesus.

Also, I want to tell you how much I appreciate the way you focus on the love and character of God. It is sad, way too sad, the way people tend to be ego-centric as they seek to fight the good fight of faith. It's so easy to lose sight of the bigger picture. Our planet, our minds and hearts, are the battle field where Jesus and Satan are fighting over the issues concerning the great controversy, and all too often we forget that we're just a small part of what's going on here. So, thanx for keeping us on track. I love you, brother. Happy Sabbath.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!