HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 3,125 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 49 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? (2) [Re: Green Cochoa] #115802
07/11/09 01:32 AM
07/11/09 01:32 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
GC, it doesn't seem to me that you've addressed my question. Here it is again:

Quote:
GC, the SOP tells us that Christ accepted a heredity such as we have so that He could be tempted in all points as we are. What's an example of a "type of temptation" that would require His sharing in our heredity to experience?

Here's a quote from the SOP that brings this out:

Quote:
It would have been an almost infinite humiliation for the Son of God to take man's nature, even when Adam stood in his innocence in Eden. But Jesus accepted humanity when the race had been weakened by four thousand years of sin. Like every child of Adam He accepted the results of the working of the great law of heredity. What these results were is shown in the history of His earthly ancestors. He came with such a heredity to share our sorrows and temptations, and to give us the example of a sinless life. (DA 49)

Please note she points out that Christ came with such a heredity as ours in order to share in our temptations. I'm not seeing how what your saying explains this. It doesn't seem to me, given how you see things, that it would be necessary at all for Christ to come with "such a heredity" in order to share in our temptations.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? (2) [Re: Green Cochoa] #115812
07/11/09 02:41 AM
07/11/09 02:41 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
GC: How could Jesus have acquired a taste for something He never tasted? How could Jesus at the same time have been a sin-hating, perfect being, and a sin-loving, self-restraining one?

Sorry, I'm not convinced that He ever toppled into the sin addiction. His problem was not overcoming an existing addiction, His struggle was to keep from ever falling in the first place, by constant reliance on God and constant watchfulness.

M: Do you believe Jesus was tempted internally in the same way and for the same reasons you and I are? That is, do you believe His sinful flesh nature tempted Him from within to indulge sin? Or, do you think His flesh nature encouraged Him to satisfy His innocent and legitimate needs in sinless ways? Were His internal promptings sinful or sinless?

GC: I'm not sure what you mean, so I am unlikely to be able to provide an accurate response. Particularly, what do you mean by "innocent and legitimate needs"? How is sin ever "innocent?" If you are speaking of something that was NOT sin, then it goes without saying that Jesus would not have sinned. If however it is sin, it cannot be innocent, nor legitimate.

I do not believe Jesus had all of the same temptations we do. I do not believe such would be either possible or necessary. However, I believe that Jesus had the same types of temptation to sin that we do. In other words, temptations to be proud, to indulge in self-centeredness, to seek ease and pleasure in place of carrying out difficult duties, to indulge fleshly appetites, etc. I do not believe the temptations came in the same forms we see today. Nor do I believe Jesus faced the temptations from the same sources. But I believe He did face the same categories of temptations that we do, and that His temptations were more severe than any of us is called to bear.

Here's what Ellen White wrote about innocent and legitimate needs:

"You are of that age when the will, the appetite, and the passions clamor for indulgence. God has implanted these in your nature for high and holy purposes. It is not necessary that they should become a curse to you by being debased. They will become this only when you refuse to submit to the control of reason and conscience. (3T 84)

"Our foes are within and without. We are assailed by temptations which are numerous and deceiving, the more perilous because not always clearly discerned. Often Satan conquers us by our natural inclinations and appetites. These were divinely appointed, and when given to man, were pure and holy. It was God’s design that reason should rule the appetites, and that they should minister to our happiness. And when they are regulated and controlled by a sanctified reason, they are holiness unto the Lord. (14 MR 294)

I take this to mean our bodies produce innocent and legitimate needs (appetites and passions) which in Christ believers are able to satisfy unto the honor and glory of God. However, it is also clear to me that our sinful flesh nature intercepts these needs and perverts them and we become aware of them in the form of unholy "lusts and affections".

For example, we become aware of thirst and hunger and happiness as, Eat and drink and do this or that unto excess and self-glorification. But in Christ believers may chose to reinterpret such clamorings as, Eat and drink and do this or that unto the honor and glory of God.

I believe this is what Jesus experienced.

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? (2) [Re: asygo] #115813
07/11/09 02:56 AM
07/11/09 02:56 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
M: Aren't sinners condemned based on the sins they commit rather than on the sinful clamoring that wages within them (the temptations that originate internally)?

A: I say neither. They are condemned based on their unChristlikeness - their depravity. Selfishness = death, whether it was physically committed or kept hidden within the heart.

Here's what Ellen White wrote about it (notice she doesn't say unrepentant sinners are barred from heaven based on the unholy clamorings of their fallen flesh nature):

Quote:
Thus was presented to the prophet's vision the great and solemn day when the characters and the lives of men should pass in review before the Judge of all the earth, and to every man should be rendered "according to his works." {GC 479.2}

The books of record in heaven, in which the names and the deeds of men are registered, are to determine the decisions of the judgment. {GC 480.2}

Every man's work passes in review before God and is registered for faithfulness or unfaithfulness. Opposite each name in the books of heaven is entered with terrible exactness every wrong word, every selfish act, every unfulfilled duty, and every secret sin, with every artful dissembling. Heaven-sent warnings or reproofs neglected, wasted moments, unimproved opportunities, the influence exerted for good or for evil, with its far-reaching results, all are chronicled by the recording angel. {GC 482.1}

Every name is mentioned, every case closely investigated. Names are accepted, names rejected. When any have sins remaining upon the books of record, unrepented of and unforgiven, their names will be blotted out of the book of life, and the record of their good deeds will be erased from the book of God's remembrance. {GC 483.1}

Again, she says, "When any have sins remaining upon the books of record, unrepented of and unforgiven, their names will be blotted out of the book of life ..." Nothing is mentioned about the unholy clamorings of sinful flesh nature, nothing about hidden selfishness residing untapped and unknown within them. They are condemned based on the "unrepented of and unforgiven" "sins remaining upon the books of record" and not on the sins they might have committed because selfishness resided in them.

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? (2) [Re: Mountain Man] #115840
07/11/09 07:41 AM
07/11/09 07:41 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Tom,

Interpret as you wish. I seem to understand the identical statement differently.

Quote:
He came with such a heredity to share our sorrows and temptations, and to give us the example of a sinless life.

This statement's focus is that of answering why He came. As part of the statement, it is brought out that He was willing even to come with our weakened heredity. But the focus is on why. Why suffer such humiliation? Why allow Himself to have weakened flesh, in contrast to His Kingly, perfect position? Why?

That is the focus of this statement.

What the statement does NOT say is "Jesus had to have weakened flesh in order to be tempted as we are." What it DOES say is that Jesus needed to COME, to DESCEND from His kingly position of honor, in order to suffer these things.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? (2) [Re: Green Cochoa] #115841
07/11/09 07:42 AM
07/11/09 07:42 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Now will you answer my questions, Tom?

Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa

Hmmm....and exactly how did unfallen Adam become fallen Adam? And exactly how did unfallen Eve become fallen Eve? And exactly how did unfallen Lucifer become fallen Lucifer? What kind of depraved flesh did God create them with anyway so that they were so easily tempted?

And exactly why is Christ called the "second Adam?"

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? (2) [Re: Green Cochoa] #115843
07/11/09 01:54 PM
07/11/09 01:54 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
This statement's focus is that of answering why He came. As part of the statement, it is brought out that He was willing even to come with our weakened heredity. But the focus is on why. Why suffer such humiliation? Why allow Himself to have weakened flesh, in contrast to His Kingly, perfect position? Why?

That is the focus of this statement.

What the statement does NOT say is "Jesus had to have weakened flesh in order to be tempted as we are." What it DOES say is that Jesus needed to COME, to DESCEND from His kingly position of honor, in order to suffer these things.

But the statement does say this. And not only this one, but many others. This was a very common theme at the time Ellen White wrote this. I could present to you dozens of similar statements. They are everywhere. It's not really possible to understand Adventism (at least, as it was during Ellen White's time) without an understanding of this theme.

Here's another statement from Ellen White. It doesn't use the word "heredity," but presents a similar idea.

Quote:
As one of us He was to give an example of obedience. For this He took upon Himself our nature, and passed through our experiences. "In all things it behooved Him to be made like unto His brethren." Heb. 2:17. If we had to bear anything which Jesus did not endure, then upon this point Satan would represent the power of God as insufficient for us. Therefore Jesus was "in all points tempted like as we are." Heb. 4:15. He endured every trial to which we are subject. And He exercised in His own behalf no power that is not freely offered to us. As man, He met temptation, and overcame in the strength given Him from God. He says, "I delight to do Thy will, O My God: yea, Thy law is within My heart." Ps. 40:8. As He went about doing good, and healing all who were afflicted by Satan, He made plain to men the character of God's law and the nature of His service. His life testifies that it is possible for us also to obey the law of God.

The underlined part especially brings out the idea. Let's look at this more closely:

1.If we had to bear anything which Jesus did not endure, then upon this point Satan would represent the power of God as insufficient for us.
2.Therefore Jesus was "in all points tempted like as we are."
3.He endured every trial to which we are subject.

Point 1 brings out that if we have to bear anything which Jesus did not endure, Satan would cry foul. We can conclude that Jesus did bear everything we have do endure. Is being tempted from within, by virtue of having sinful flesh, something we endure? If so, then it's something He endured too. That's the logic of the statement.

Point 2 makes this explicit. There He was ""in all points tempted like as we are." This is again tying Christ's being tempted in all points as we are with His taking our sinful nature, which is another way of saying what was said in DA 49, that He took our nature after 4,000 years of sin and accepted our heredity to be tempted as we are.

Point 3 again brings out that He endured every trial to which we are subject. One of the trials we are subject to is being tempted from within. This is the trial the SOP tells us is most difficult for us to face as Christians. Given that Christ endured *every* trial, and that if He didn't bear anything that we have to bear, it's difficult to see how Christ could have specifically avoided the most difficult of our trials.

Let's look at another point of the statement:

Quote:
For this He took upon Himself our nature, and passed through our experiences.

This is very similar to the DA 49 statement. He took our nature, and passed through our experiences. What are our experiences? Does having sinful flesh have anything to do with our experiences? Could a being pass through our experiences without having sinful flesh, without being tempted as we are tempted?

Back to your response:

Quote:

A first point of correction is that "weakened flesh" should be "sinful flesh." Ellen White never used the expression "weakened flesh." "Sinful flesh" she used dozens of times.

Looking at the salient part of the statement, we see she said:

Quote:
He came with such a heredity to share our sorrows and temptations

This says Christ came with "such a heredity" (i.e. a heredity like ours) in order to share our temptations.

I'm sorry, but you still haven't answered my question. I'm asking why Christ had to have "such a heredity" to "share our temptations." Even if you interpret the "to" as "to the end that" instead of "in order to," there's still this unexplained link between Christ's coming with "such a heredity" and sharing our temptations.

Why did Christ have to come with "such a heredity" to "share our temptations"?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? (2) [Re: Tom] #115844
07/11/09 02:04 PM
07/11/09 02:04 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Hmmm....and exactly how did unfallen Adam become fallen Adam? And exactly how did unfallen Eve become fallen Eve? And exactly how did unfallen Lucifer become fallen Lucifer? What kind of depraved flesh did God create them with anyway so that they were so easily tempted?

This looks like you're relying on a logical fallacy, the fallacy being that if unfallen beings can be tempted without having sinful flesh, then having sinful flesh has nothing to do with temptation. At least it appears this is your reasoning.

Anyway, these all appear to be rhetorical questions. I'm not understand what you would want in terms of an answer. Especially the last one. That's not even a legitimate question, as it's obviously build upon a false premise, one you know yourself to be false. It's just sarcasm.

I think rather than asking rhetorical and sarcastic questions, and desiring answers to such non-questions, it would be preferable for you simply to lay out what you think and invite comment.

Quote:
And exactly why is Christ called the "second Adam?"

Now this is a legitimate question!

The following is from the sermon of W. W. Prescott which Ellen White endorsed as truth separated from error by the Holy Spirit:

Quote:
Adam was the representative of the family; therefore his sin was
a representative sin. When Jesus Christ came, He came to take the
place in which Adam had failed. "And so it is written. The first man
Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening
spirit." 1 Cor. 14:45. The second Adam is the man Christ Jesus, and
He came down to unite the human family with the divine family. God
is spoken of as the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole
family in heaven and earth is named. Jesus Christ, the Son of the
living God, came Himself to this part of the family, that He might
win it back again, that there might be a —

REUNITED FAMILY IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
He came and took10 the flesh of sin that this family had brought upon itself by sin, and wrought out salvation for them, condemning sin in the flesh

Adam failed in his place, and by the offence of one many were made sinners. Jesus Christ gave Himself, not only for us, but to us, uniting Himself to the family, in order that He might take the place of the first Adam, and as head of the family win back what was lost by the first Adam. The righteousness of Jesus Christ is a representative righteousness, just as the sin of Adam was a representative sin, and Jesus Christ, as the second Adam, gathered to Himself the whole family.

But since the first Adam took his place, there has been a change, and humanity is sinful humanity. The power of righteousness has been lost. To redeem man from the place into which he had fallen, Jesus Christ comes, and takes the very flesh now borne by humanity; He comes in sinful flesh, and takes the case where Adam tried it and failed. He became, not a man, but He became flesh; He became human, and gathered all humanity unto Himself, embraced it in His own infinite mind, and stood as the representative of the whole human family.

The answer to your question is that Christ is called the second Adam because as Adam was the representative of humanity, so Christ became the representative of humanity. As representative, Adam was tempted. And as representative, Christ was tempted. A point of difference, that Adam was tempted in sinless flesh whereas Christ was tempted in sinful flesh, like we have, is made clear.

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? (2) [Re: Tom] #115863
07/11/09 10:52 PM
07/11/09 10:52 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Tom
The underlined part especially brings out the idea. Let's look at this more closely:

1.If we had to bear anything which Jesus did not endure, then upon this point Satan would represent the power of God as insufficient for us.
2.Therefore Jesus was "in all points tempted like as we are."
3.He endured every trial to which we are subject.

Point 1 brings out that if we have to bear anything which Jesus did not endure, Satan would cry foul. We can conclude that Jesus did bear everything we have do endure. Is being tempted from within, by virtue of having sinful flesh, something we endure? If so, then it's something He endured too. That's the logic of the statement.

Point 2 makes this explicit. There He was ""in all points tempted like as we are." This is again tying Christ's being tempted in all points as we are with His taking our sinful nature, which is another way of saying what was said in DA 49, that He took our nature after 4,000 years of sin and accepted our heredity to be tempted as we are.

Point 3 again brings out that He endured every trial to which we are subject. One of the trials we are subject to is being tempted from within. This is the trial the SOP tells us is most difficult for us to face as Christians. Given that Christ endured *every* trial, and that if He didn't bear anything that we have to bear, it's difficult to see how Christ could have specifically avoided the most difficult of our trials.

Let's look at another point of the statement:

Quote:
For this He took upon Himself our nature, and passed through our experiences.

Tom,

Simply put, your logic does not stand to reason. You say "We can conclude that Jesus did bear everything we have do endure." Was Jesus ever a paraplegic? Did He die of cancer? Did He have any sickness at all, especially the lingering, painful type? Was He ever even sick? Then did He truly "bear everything we have [to] endure?" No. And it was not required for our salvation that He should actually live every one of our lives. If it were, you might take a look at Buddhism. Reincarnation. Living out the life of others vicariously and/or in retribution.

Jesus was never called to bear a temptation to pornography, drugs, computer games, speeding on the highway, watch television, etc. I could give thousands more examples, but all it takes to topple your logic is one.

Of course, these points have been brought out before, and I have yet to hear an explanation from you on them.

Happily, I do not believe that "He endured every trial to which we are subject" means what you take it to mean. I do not believe it was necessary for Jesus to live my life in my place. It was only necessary that He live as one of my race--His own life.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? (2) [Re: Green Cochoa] #115868
07/12/09 02:18 AM
07/12/09 02:18 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
GC, you're not considering the context! She said that Christ took our nature (or heredity, depending upon the passage) in order to bear everything that we bear, or to be tempted as we are tempted. She quoted the text saying that Christ was tempted in all points as we are. Clearly she was connecting Christ taking our fallen nature with His being tempted in all points as we are. What's the connection?

Also, returning to the question I've been trying to ask:

Quote:
He came with such a heredity to share our sorrows and temptations.

I'm not understanding why Christ would have to take our nature to share in our temptations, according to your view. Would you please explain that? The only attempt I've seen for you to answer this says that you don't think this means that Christ took our nature "in order to be tempted in all points as we are." But there's clearly a connection being made between His having a heredity such as ours and sharing in our temptations. So why was it necessary for Christ to have a heredity such as ours to share in our temptations?

Quote:
Of course, these points have been brought out before, and I have yet to hear an explanation from you on them.

GC, I've explained this many times. The short explanation is that Christ bore our sins in addition to taking our sinful nature. A. T. Jones deals with this at length. I'll see if I can find a link for you.

http://tinylink.com/?3lvsk2avYx
http://tinylink.com/?IJapXmNqrj
http://tinylink.com/?cj6Tn3TnYn

These sermons are all good in regards to addressing the question you're asking.

Anyway, your logic doesn't seem to work at all. You seem to be arguing something like: That Christ was tempted in all points as we are can't mean that He was tempted in regards to everything we're tempted to do, since He wasn't sick, etc. Therefore this phrase must be speaking in general terms, in classifications of sin. He was tempted in the types of sin that we are tempted in (e.g. lust of the eyes, flesh, pride of life), but not to commit the same actual sins.

The problem with this reasoning is that it doesn't address the question I'm actually asking, which is why Christ had to come with such a heredity as we have in order to share in our temptations. Also why would Ellen White link Christ's taking our fallen nature with being tempted in all points as we are? Surely if all that being tempted in all points as we are involves a general classification of types of sins, Christ wouldn't have had to have taken our nature, or come with such a heredity as we have, to do that.

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? (2) [Re: Tom] #115875
07/12/09 01:35 PM
07/12/09 01:35 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Tom
I'm not understanding why Christ would have to take our nature to share in our temptations, according to your view.

In my view, Tom, coming as a man, Jesus would have shared in our temptations whether or not He took our nature. Taking our nature was for a different purpose. It was to give him no special advantage over us as He lived a victorious life so that we would feel He could truly identify with us and so that we would be encouraged to see that such a life is possible with us too.

He could have identified with us anyway, because He is our Creator, and is well acquainted with every thought and feeling we have. But it would be difficult for us to comprehend this, except He actually walked in our shoes, among us. Just as importantly, He must live this life as a human, yet without sin, that He might qualify as our Substitute for the penalty of death.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Reply Quote
Page 45 of 49 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!