HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,645
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 18
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, TheophilusOne, daylily, Karen Y, 1 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 91 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115948
07/13/09 08:00 PM
07/13/09 08:00 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
M: There is also no doubt that God punishes and destroys unrepentant sinners.

t: then what is His "strange act"? since He has been killing and destroying all along, what exactly is that "strange act" of His?

There seems to be no indication its strange because they are rare. What makes it seem strange to us, no matter how many times we read about it, is the fact it is God doing it. BTW, it is strange to me whether it happended as a result of any one of the five ways I mentioned above.

Quote:
M: I suppose I can satisfy your question and say, If I get to heaven and find out that God only used the "withdraw and permit principle" to allow separated sinners to suffer and die I would be perfectly happy to have been wrong all this time.

t: glad to hear it. smile there are very many who, for various reasons, get quite upset that God wont torture and torment the lost for eternity. they need the lost to be hurt and badly.

True. But I for one do not perceive anything God has done or permitted to happen as torture or force or violence - this includes things like the flood, the fires of sodom, the plagues of Egypt, etc.

Quote:
t: i have no idea how it will play out, but i suspect, as my picture keeps changing from that angry, vengeful God, that it will be completely shattered on that horrible day.

We know how some of it will play out ( the GC is very graphic), but whether it will happen because God causes it or because He permits evil angels to cause it or whatever, that's we may not be able to nail down with absolute certainty.

Quote:
t: i also find myself looking for more and more ways i can serve Him, not so i can go to heaven, or so i can avoid being "punished" and "roasted" but because He is so good!! i want to be like that.

Amen! Ellen White wrote:

Oh, let us contemplate the amazing sacrifice that has been made for us! Let us try to appreciate the labor and energy that Heaven is expending to reclaim the lost, and bring them back to the Father's house. Motives stronger, and agencies more powerful, could never be brought into operation; the exceeding rewards for right-doing, the enjoyment of heaven, the society of the angels, the communion and love of God and His Son, the elevation and extension of all our powers throughout eternal ages--are these not mighty incentives and encouragements to urge us to give the heart's loving service to our Creator and Redeemer? {SC 21.3}

And, on the other hand, the judgments of God pronounced against sin, the inevitable retribution, the degradation of our character, and the final destruction, are presented in God's word to warn us against the service of Satan. {SC 21.4}

Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115963
07/14/09 02:20 AM
07/14/09 02:20 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
MM:Tom, this question reminds me people who ask, What if you get to heaven and find out that Jesus really did change the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday, that Sunday wasn't the mark of the beast? How would that make you feel?

I cannot answer questions like these without affirming the truth as I see it.

I guess you mean "without denying the truth as I see it"? I'm sure you can't, which is sort of the point of the question. What if the truth is actually different than what you're perceiving?

Quote:
We both know with 100 percent certainty that we will not find out in heaven that Jesus did indeed change the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday.

BTW, I agree with this part of your question - "permits them to separate from Him and the result is death". Separating from God does indeed result in death. No doubt about it. There is also no doubt that God punishes and destroys unrepentant sinners.

I suppose I can satisfy your question and say, If I get to heaven and find out that God only used the "withdraw and permit principle" to allow separated sinners to suffer and die I would be perfectly happy to have been wrong all this time.

Ok, thank you for your response.

Quote:
Now, please answer the reverse of your question.

If the truth were along the lines of what A. Graham Maxwell or Ty Gibson suggests, I could see that as a possibility. If the truth were that God is like the what is described in GC 535, the only difference being one of duration, I couldn't accept that.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115964
07/14/09 02:32 AM
07/14/09 02:32 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
A:OK, here's a quick summary:
1) God sometimes allows painful things to happen, if that will be eternally beneficial.
2) God sometimes causes painful things to happen, if that will be eternally beneficial.

I thought the list would be longer, but it turns out that pretty much sums up my view. If something is unclear, feel free to ask questions.

T:Ok, thanks. During the inquisition, there were those who tortured their victims, to get them to confess, in order that they might be eternally saved. According to 2), were they doing the right thing? (assuming they were correct, that their tortured would bring the fruit they wished; or was their only error being wrong that their torturing would accomplish what they wished?)

M:Tom, it would be very helpful if you would refrain from referring to opposing views in terms of "torture" or "force" or "violence". It makes it extremely difficult to study with you when you label things in such terms. It comes across as very insulting and demeaning. Please consider my request. thank you.

MM, I didn't do this. It would be helpful if you would refrain from claiming I've done something I haven't done. Not only did I not characterize Arnold's view in the terms you are suggesting, I didn't characterize it at all. I didn't say anything at all about it.

Arnold made the following point:

Quote:
God sometimes causes painful things to happen, if that will be eternally beneficial.

The question I asked assumes precisely this same principle applies for those who did what they did during the inquisition to motivate their associates to change their minds, for a purpose they thought would be to their eternal benefit. What if they were right? Is it OK to do anything if eternal benefit would result? This is a perfectly reasonable question. Does the end justify the means?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115965
07/14/09 03:16 AM
07/14/09 03:16 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Did God limit their options to how it played out? Or, were they at liberty to do as they please? For example, could they have blessed the Jews in their rejection of Jesus and the Gospel?

I don't see how you could expect me to know the answer to a question like this. How would I know what God is permitting or not? I can say what He did permit, since it happened, but how could I say what He didn't permit? What would be my basis for so doing?

Quote:
M: What is the relationship between "nature" and evil men and angels revealing their true character?

T: Nature, of course, has no character to be revealed. Evil men and evil angels reveal their character by doing evil things.

M:You’ve deleted the post I responded to so I don’t know what we’re talking about. Please repost this with your comment. Thank you.

I'm sorry I deleted a post without leaving a context for you. I try not to do this, but sometimes is happens.

This has often happened in the reverse direction. When it has, what I've generally done is gone back and gotten the rest of the context, and quoted it. How do you want to handle this? I don't think it's fair to expect that I'll go back and get the context when you leave it out, and when I leave it out both. Do you want the "offending" party to go back and get it? Or the "innocent" party?

Here's the context:

Quote:
T: It's impossible that God would withdraw from His role of managing nature and nothing undesirable happened. When God ceases to restrain evil angels and evil beings, they reveal their true character. It's impossible for selfish beings to act in any other way than selfishly.

M:What is the relationship between "nature" and evil men and angels revealing their true character?

Quote:
M: If God isn't surprised when death and destruction do not happen when He withdraws His protection what are we to believe about it - Are the forces of nature or evil men or evil angels free to do as they please in spite of what God does or doesn't do?

T: I don't understand your question here. For one thing, to ask if "the forces of nature" are free to "do as they please" doesn't make sense. Surely you can see this.

M: I am basing this question on your idea that nature would naturally cause death and devastation were it not for God actively restraining it.

T: I don't see that this question makes sense. If you are managing something, would be you be surprised at the results if you stopped managing it? Wouldn't this apply much more to God? Why do you think God would be surprised by the results of His stopping to manage something?

M:Again, you’ve omitted the post I was responding to.

I quoted what I said, what you said, what I said before that, and what you said before that! I can't quote the whole thread. I have to stop somewhere.

The first quote above provides the necessary context. It was the question in the first quote that didn't make sense to me. You asked if the "forces of nature" were "free to do as they please." It doesn't make sense to speak of the "forces of nature" "doing what they please," does it?

Quote:
At any rate, are you saying that nature will naturally cause the kind of death and destruction we read about in the Bible were it not for God holding things in check?

I'm saying that nature is not self-acting, and that it requires the management and supervision of God, and that if God withdraws from that function, that nature will not function properly. The result of that is very likely to be bad.

Quote:
Or, do you think other outcomes are possible?

So you're going down the road in your car, and you close you eyes and turn the driving wheel randomly. Is it possible that something bad doesn't happen? It's possible, but not likely.

Quote:
And, do you think God totally withdraws or does He meter it so as to avoid absolute chaos and devastation?

Of course. This is what we've been talking about the whole time. He can't totally withdraw, or the devastation would terminate all life.

Quote:
T: I spoke of how Satan sometimes "blesses" those who follow him. So it's possible that God could remove His protection from someone and Satan could "bless" him for his own purposes. For example, the Nazis, for a time, were very well off.

M:Does this mean you think evil angels are at liberty to bless sinners when God gives them over to Satan? If so, please cite a Bible or SOP statement affirming this view. Thank you.

I'm sorry, I can't remember it well enough to find it. But it's quite a well known statement. It talks about how Satan sometimes bless those who follow him with riches. You're not familiar with this idea? If this weren't true, then anytime anyone received blessings (such as riches or health) we would know such a one was blessed of God. This was the error which Job addressed.

Here's a statement dealing with a related idea:

Quote:
It was generally believed by the Jews that sin is punished in this life. Every affliction was regarded as the penalty of some wrongdoing, either of the sufferer himself or of his parents. It is true that all suffering results from the transgression of God's law, but this truth had become perverted. Satan, the author of sin and all its results, had led men to look upon disease and death as proceeding from God,--as punishment arbitrarily inflicted on account of sin. Hence one upon whom some great affliction or calamity had fallen had the additional burden of being regarded as a great sinner.(DA 471)

Quote:
M: Also, what would have happened had the evil angels chose to bless Job instead of mete out the death and destruction God was willing to permit?

T: Something different than what happened. Why are you asking this?

M: Just trying to discern your thoughts. I was getting the impression you believe evil angels will always cause the death and destruction God is willing to allow them to cause.

T: Since I mentioned the SOP says the reverse, it seems odd to me that you would get such an impression.

M:Please cite Bible or SOP passages to affirm this view.

You said you got the impression I believe evil angels always cause the death and destruction God is willing to allow them to cause. Since I had just said the reverse, I pointed out that it was odd that you would get such an impression. Now your asking me to cite Bible or SOP passages to affirm the view that I said was odd that you would think I held since I had said the reverse? This is very confusing to me. I think we'd better start from scratch on this one. What is it you're wanting?

Quote:
Tom, you quoted me out of context. Why don’t you afford me the same courtesy you do the Bible and the SOP, namely, take such statements and interpret them to agree with your view?

I don't understand why or how you would expect me to do that. For example, you wrote, "I think it is obvious that God is responsible for creating a situation where sin and death was inevitable." How would I interpret this to agree with my view?

Quote:
Quoting me out of context to make it seem like I believe something I do not is unfair and unkind.

Ok, let's skip the first one, to which I'll concede your point, if you wish to affirm that God is not vengeful (do you?) and go through all the others one by one:

1.Blaming Satan for the existence of sin and death assumes Satan, and not God, is in control of sin and death.

2.Throughout eternity we will praise God for punishing sinners and destroying them in the lake of fire.

3.I think it is obvious that God is responsible for creating a situation where sin and death was inevitable.

4.God is the author of death.

5.But the fact is, He has killed (i.e., destroyed) hundreds and thousands and millions of people since the Flood, and He will kill millions and billions more in the lake of fire.

The only one of these I can see as possibly not presenting a complete thought is #4, but it seems to me that #3 explains it adequately. Are there any of these statements which you don't believe to be true?

I'm not trying to misrepresent any of your views. It doesn't appear to me that any of the above are taken out of context, but if you affirm that you don't not believe any of the above, then I'll add whatever caveat you wish that I include to them any time I mention the quote in the future, and I'll apologize for having misrepresented your thought in that point or points.

Quote:
T: I think your question assumes a false premise. Anyway, we've discussed this at length in the past. It seems to me, the following subjects are a way of proceeding, in terms of order of difficulty:

1.The destruction of the wicked.
2.The atonement.
3.Acts where God apparently acts contrary to the principles of His government by direct actions of violence and force.
4.Acts where God apparently acts contrary to the principles of His government by commanding others to do actions of violence and force.

I think 4 is the most difficult to understand. We've spoken regarding this at length. I presented the story of the father of the hunter son to try to help. I believe that God acts like Jesus Christ. Not only some of the time, but all of the time. I don't believe Jesus Christ was presenting a partial view of God, or a view of God when He's in a good mood. In Jesus Christ we see how God reacts in a whole host of scenarios, including scenarios where enemies conspire and act against Him, doing terrible things to Him. I see nothing harsh about the picture of God that Jesus Christ portrayed, and nothing that could be compared to the quotes above (from "bloodthirsty" to "billions").

MM:What is so difficult about understanding God commanding Moses and the COI to stone sinners to death? To this date you have refused to explain why you think God commanded Moses and the COI to kill sinners.

That's not true, MM. We had long discussions about this.

Quote:
If you think you have, then please repost what you said about it here. Otherwise, please state your position concisely and clearly. Thank you.

Just look for "hunter" in the Search facility, and you should be able to find the thread. I've just said I think this is the most difficult of the four things I mentioned. I think discussing the atonement and the judgment would be more fruitful.

Here's a statement from the SOP:

Quote:
The sacrifice of Christ as an atonement for sin is the great truth around which all other truths cluster. In order to be rightly understood and appreciated, every truth in the word of God, from Genesis to Revelation, must be studied in the light that streams from the cross of Calvary. I present before you the great, grand monument of mercy and regeneration, salvation and redemption,--the Son of God uplifted on the cross. This is to be the foundation of every discourse given by our ministers.(GW 315)

This points out that no truth can be understood apart from the cross. So if we get that wrong, how can we expect to get the things upon which this depends right?

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115968
07/14/09 04:09 AM
07/14/09 04:09 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
During the inquisition, there were those who tortured their victims, to get them to confess, in order that they might be eternally saved. According to 2), were they doing the right thing? (assuming they were correct, that their tortured would bring the fruit they wished; or was their only error being wrong that their torturing would accomplish what they wished?)

I suppose #2 could lead to thoughts similar to what drove the Inquisition. However, there are prerogatives available to the divine that are forbidden for mere creatures.

But consider these interesting tidbits from Wiki:
Quote:
A 1578 handbook for inquisitors spelled out the purpose of inquisitorial penalties: ... quoniam punitio non refertur primo & per se in correctionem & bonum eius qui punitur, sed in bonum publicum ut alij terreantur, & a malis committendis avocentur. [Translation from the Latin: "... for punishment does not take place primarily and per se for the correction and good of the person punished, but for the public good in order that others may become terrified and weaned away from the evils they would commit."]

King Ferdinand II of Aragon and Queen Isabella I of Castile set up the Spanish Inquisition in 1478 with the approval of Pope Sixtus IV.

The first paragraph tells us that the Inquisition was not meant to be eternally beneficial to its victims. Rather, it was to scare everyone else away from following the same course. There are inspired passages that address this concept.

The last sentence is interesting in reference to the paradigm you propose. Here we have Sixtus IV approving, or can we say allowing, Ferdinand II and Isabella I to do what they wanted. Furthermore, I am sure that Ferdinand and Isabella, and even Torquemada, did not go down to the dirty dungeons themselves but permitted others to do the actual work of causing pain. Are they any less guilty of the torture you speak of? In your paradigm, isn't God in the place of Sixtus or Ferdinand or Torquemada, letting others do the dirty work?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: plagues [Re: asygo] #115971
07/14/09 05:47 AM
07/14/09 05:47 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
The last sentence is interesting in reference to the paradigm you propose. Here we have Sixtus IV approving, or can we say allowing, Ferdinand II and Isabella I to do what they wanted. Furthermore, I am sure that Ferdinand and Isabella, and even Torquemada, did not go down to the dirty dungeons themselves but permitted others to do the actual work of causing pain. Are they any less guilty of the torture you speak of?

In your paradigm, isn't God in the place of Sixtus or Ferdinand or Torquemada, letting others do the dirty work?
do you truly "understand" and believe what you just proposed, my brother? or do you truly understand tom to be saying this?!?

in judges, and afterwards, not counting all other situations, we are told that Gods people left Him over and over to where He finally stopped protecting them and allowed them to suffer the consequences.

He is no more responsible for what happened to the israelites than if He had "made" the other nations attack them, which is how the bible seems to state it in many places, but also shows what did happen in other places.

God is no more responsible for the serpents attacking the israelites, than He is for a smoker dying from complications caused by smoking, or a drunk driver killing himself and/or maiming/killing others in a car accident.

He didnt "make it happen". we could blame Him for not working a miracle to prevent it, as He did with the serpents, not to mention the countless times before and since that He has worked miracles to protect us from also countless unknown dangers but then i think we could justly be accused for attempting to use Him as some kind of magic genie.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115974
07/14/09 12:31 PM
07/14/09 12:31 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Arnold, I don't see that you answered my question, or attempted to. I'm sure there were those who in attempting to "motivate" their colleagues to confess were doing so from the motivation that I suggested. That is, they truly felt they were doing the right thing; that it was imperative, for the good of the soul of the one involved, that they confess, and that any means necessary was OK to bring this about, because the eternal benefit overrode temporal matters. What is a little physical pain when compared to eternal glory?

So, assuming they were correct (that what they were doing would have an eternal benefit) were they correct in acting as they did? Does the ends justify the means?

Regarding your question to me, I agree with what teresa said. In fact, I believe that a chief reason the Great Controversy is going on to demonstrate that God is not responsible in any way for sin (or Satan) or its (or his) results. For Him to act like Satan (e.g. to desire or effect killing/destroying) would counteract His own purposes.

I think a key point being missed is that in your analogy Ferdinand and Isabella wanted certain things to happen, and their surrogates did their will. In the case of God, the terrible things happen when creatures act *contrary* to His will. To get a good picture of what His will looks like, we need to look at Jesus Christ.

Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #115975
07/14/09 12:52 PM
07/14/09 12:52 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Originally Posted By: Kland
So, how would you describe your view of God in two or three words as contrasted to Tom's and others of us views?

I cannot do it justice in two or three words.
So I chose, "harsh". And you have yet to replace it. Do you find your view objectionable?

Quote:
But I for one do not perceive anything God has done or permitted to happen as torture or force or violence - this includes things like the flood, the fires of sodom, the plagues of Egypt, etc.

Done or permitted to happen. Do you see a difference as to whether it would be considered torture or not? But, if you, who think God directly burned Sodom, and at the same time do not think that is torture, force, or violence, what would you think were those things? Is anything thought done by God, or for Him, automatically thought of love? Is that why you would be willing to kill me if you thought God told you to? If this isn't watering the inquisition down or whitewashing it, I don't know what is.

You have repeatedly feigned offense. Now when it has been pointed out more than once that you were out of line regarding the papacy comment, that it was specifically clear what Tom was saying, I guess I would expect some sort of apology or at least acknowledgment or saying that you misunderstood what Tom wrote. It leaves us guessing as to whether you hoped no one noticed and maintain your supposed offense, or you don't understand what Tom was even talking about. Please refrain from feigning offense as any future attempts will sound rather silly in light of the papacy one.

Quote:
Quote:
M: There is also no doubt that God punishes and destroys unrepentant sinners.

t: then what is His "strange act"? since He has been killing and destroying all along, what exactly is that "strange act" of His?

There seems to be no indication its strange because they are rare. What makes it seem strange to us, no matter how many times we read about it, is the fact it is God doing it. BTW, it is strange to me whether it happended as a result of any one of the five ways I mentioned above.

MM, strange, nokriy, means unusual, alien, or foreign.
This would mean that God is doing something foreign -- not usual. If He had been doing this all along, it would not be unusual.

Originally Posted By: Tom
Now your asking me to cite Bible or SOP passages to affirm the view that I said was odd that you would think I held since I had said the reverse?

Show me an inspired passage which clearly specifically states that Tom finds it odd that Mountain Man would have that impression.

LOL!!!

Re: plagues [Re: kland] #115985
07/14/09 02:36 PM
07/14/09 02:36 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Kland
Please refrain from feigning offense as any future attempts will sound rather silly in light of the papacy one.

Kland, when you're ready to study in a kind and loving manner, please let me know. In the meantime, I am not encouraged to address your questions and comments.

Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #115988
07/14/09 03:39 PM
07/14/09 03:39 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
But I am helping you for God, therefore you would conclude it is in a kind and loving manner. Doesn't the ends justify the means?

Page 44 of 91 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
What is the Biblical Reckoning of a Day?
by Rick H. 05/25/24 09:18 AM
Soul and Body sleep
by Rick H. 05/25/24 09:15 AM
The Flood
by Rick H. 05/25/24 09:12 AM
Meaning of Lazarus and the Rich Man
by Rick H. 05/25/24 09:09 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/21/24 04:50 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/21/24 02:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!