HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,619
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 3,494 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 91 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #116127
07/17/09 05:03 AM
07/17/09 05:03 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Teresaq, thank you encouraging me to stay on topic. I am reposting the following on-topic post tq edit ?:

Originally Posted By: teresaq
The great apostasy originally began in a denial of the love of God, as it is plainly revealed in the Word. Provision was then made whereby fallen man might have a powerful revelation of the love of God, and be given an opportunity to return to his allegiance to Jehovah. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16). "I lay down my life for the sheep," says Christ (chap. 10:15). "The bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world" (chap. 6:51). Here is a revelation of the power mighty to save "to the uttermost." God is light and love. {UL 149.4}

Who could bring in the principles ordained by God in His rule and government to counterwork the plans of Satan and bring the world back to its loyalty? God said: I will send My Son. "God so loved the world, that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16. This is the remedy for sin. Christ says: "Where Satan has set his throne, there shall stand My cross. Satan shall be cast out, and I will be lifted up to draw all men unto Me. I will become the center of the redeemed world. The Lord God shall be exalted. Those who are now controlled by human ambition, human passions, shall become workers for Me. Evil influences have conspired to counterwork all good. They have confederated to make men think it righteous to oppose the law of Jehovah. But My army shall meet in conflict with the satanic force. My Spirit shall combine with every heavenly agency to oppose them. I will engage every sanctified human agency in the universe. None of My agencies are to be absent. I have work for all who love Me, employment for every soul who will work under My direction. The activity of Satan's army, the danger that surrounds the human soul, calls for the energies of every worker. But no compulsion shall be exercised. Man's depravity is to be met by the love, the patience, the long-suffering of God. My work shall be to save those who are under Satan's rule." {6T 236.2}

Through Christ, God works to bring man back to his first relation to his Creator and to correct the disorganizing influences brought in by Satan. Christ alone stood unpolluted in a world of selfishness, where men would destroy a friend or a brother in order to accomplish a scheme put into their hands by Satan. Christ came to our world, clothing His divinity with humanity, that humanity might touch humanity and divinity grasp divinity. Amid the din of selfishness He could say to men: Return to your center--God. He Himself made it possible for man to do this by carrying out in this world the principles of heaven. In humanity He lived the law of God. To men in every nation, every country, every clime, He will impart heaven's choicest gifts if they will accept God as their Creator and Christ as their Redeemer. {6T 237.1}

Christ alone can do this. His gospel in the hearts and hands of His followers is the power which is to accomplish this great work. "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" By Himself becoming subject to Satan's misrepresentations, Christ made it possible for the work of redemption to be accomplished. Thus was Satan to show himself to be the cause of disloyalty in God's universe. Thus was to be forever settled the great controversy between Christ and Satan. {6T 238.1}

Satan strengthens the destructive tendencies of man's nature. He brings in envy, jealousy, selfishness, covetousness, emulation, and strife for the highest place. Evil agencies act their part through the devising of Satan. Thus the enemy's plans, with their destructive tendencies, have been brought into the church. Christ comes with His own redeeming influence, proposing through the agency of His Spirit to impart His efficiency to men, and to employ them as His instrumentalities, laborers together with Him in seeking to draw the world back to its loyalty. {6T 238.2}

Men are bound in fellowship, in dependence, to one another. By the golden links of the chain of love they are to be bound fast to the throne of God. This can be done only by Christ's imparting to finite man the attributes which man would ever have possessed had he remained loyal and true to God. {6T 238.3}

Those who, through an intelligent understanding of the Scriptures, view the cross aright, those who truly believe in Jesus, have a sure foundation for their faith. They have that faith which works by love and purifies the soul from all its hereditary and cultivated imperfections. {6T 238.4}

M: Awesome insights. Thank you for sharing them. However, do you think they explain the outpouring of the plagues? If so, how?

t: since this thread has been derailed and hijacked almost from day one im just responding to whats being thrown out.

What were you responding to, and how do the passages above speak to it?
from page 45 post 115995
Quote:
Quote:
M: Did God limit their options to how it played out? Or, were they at liberty to do as they please? For example, could they have blessed the Jews in their rejection of Jesus and the Gospel?

T: I don't see how you could expect me to know the answer to a question like this. How would I know what God is permitting or not? I can say what He did permit, since it happened, but how could I say what He didn't permit? What would be my basis for so doing?
mm: What are the rules evil angels must abide by when God gives unrepentant sinners over to them? Are they at liberty to bless or to curse or to do whatever suits their fancy? Or, are they required to work within well defined limits which prevent them from doing as they please including whether or not they are free to bless sinners?
since i am sure you want answers from the sop: smile ...I was informed that the inhabitants of earth had been degenerating, losing their strength and comeliness. Satan has the power of disease and death, and with every age the effects of the curse have been more visible, and the power of Satan more plainly seen. Those who lived in the days of Noah and Abraham resembled the angels in form, comeliness, and strength. But every succeeding generation have been growing weaker and more subject to disease, and their life has been of shorter duration. Satan has been learning how to annoy and enfeeble the race. {EW 184.2}

The willing subjects of Satan are faithful and active, united in one object. And although they will hate, and war with, each other, yet they will improve every opportunity to advance their common interest. But the great Commander in Heaven and earth has limited Satan's power. {4bSG 105.2}

back to the real issue that the enemy has stolen time and time again:I saw that in our journeying from place to place, he had frequently placed his evil angels in our path to cause accident which would result in our losing our lives; but holy angels were sent upon the ground to deliver. Several accidents have placed my husband and myself in great peril, and our preservation has been wonderful. I saw that we had been the special objects of Satan's attacks, because of our interest in, and connection with, the work of God. As I saw the great care God has every moment for those who love and fear him, I was inspired with confidence and trust in God, and felt reproved for my lack of faith. {4bSG 106.3}

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #116128
07/17/09 05:19 AM
07/17/09 05:19 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Quote:
M: What are the rules evil angels must abide by when God gives unrepentant sinners over to them? Are they at liberty to bless or to curse or to do whatever suits their fancy? Or, are they required to work within well defined limits which prevent them from doing as they please including whether or not they are free to bless sinners?

These questions apply to all the times God has withdrawn His protection and given sinners over to Satan. Do you have thoughts concerning the questions I asked above?
[/quote] no.

Quote:
What are the rules evil angels must abide by when God gives unrepentant sinners over to them?
a general question not having to do specifically with the plagues which according to this:
Quote:
I do not believe the control evil angels are given over evil men involves the outpouring of the plagues. I believe God commands holy angels to pour out the plagues.
would make it off-topic.
Quote:
Are they at liberty to bless or to curse or to do whatever suits their fancy?
see answer above.
Quote:
Or, are they required to work within well defined limits which prevent them from doing as they please including whether or not they are free to bless sinners?
see answer above.
Quote:
Concerning the plagues, I believe holy angels will pour them out and that sinners will be given over to Satan and his evil angels, who will influence evil men and to attempt to kill the 144,000.
ok.
Quote:
1. I do not believe the control evil angels are given over evil men involves the outpouring of the plagues. I believe God commands holy angels to pour out the plagues.
ok.
Quote:
2. I suspect you disagree. Do you? If so, why? And, do you have inspired quotes to support it? That is, where does it say in the Bible or the SOP that evil angels or evil men or whatever else will fulfill the things symbolized by the seven last plagues?
why do you believe i will disagree?
Quote:
3. Especially, do you know of any inspired passages that specifically say holy angels will not pour out the plagues?
Exo 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #116129
07/17/09 05:22 AM
07/17/09 05:22 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Here is the original post that started this thread. Have we addressed it yet?

how are we to understand this?

Psa 78:42-51:
They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.
How he had wrought his signs in Egypt, and his wonders in the field of Zoan:
And had turned their rivers into blood; and their floods, that they could not drink.
He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them; and frogs, which destroyed them.
He gave also their increase unto the caterpiller, and their labour unto the locust.
He destroyed their vines with hail, and their sycomore trees with frost.
He gave up their cattle also to the hail, and their flocks to hot thunderbolts.
He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.
He made a way to his anger; he spared not their soul from death, but gave their life over to the pestilence;
And smote all the firstborn in Egypt; the chief of their strength in the tabernacles of Ham:
what did you think of the posts following it? would you like to share your understandings of it.

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #116130
07/17/09 06:15 AM
07/17/09 06:15 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
T:This is easy. Of course not. God wants good things to happen. Even for His enemies, God desires nothing but good things.
Of course God didn't want bad things to happen. Satan did.

A:So did God want Satan to develop and display his principles?

God would have preferred that Satan repent. God offered him pardon again and again on the condition of repentance and submission.

And since Satan has gone beyond the point of repentance, does God now think that it is best if Satan develops and displays his principles?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #116131
07/17/09 06:21 AM
07/17/09 06:21 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
so the question is, was the papacy cruel and demonic in their goal to "save" people?

One huge mistake is to think that the papacy was interested in saving people. It was interested in compliance, not conversion.

An important thing to note here is that the pope did not do the torturing himself. Does that make him any less culpable, since he merely allowed it to happen?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #116132
07/17/09 06:27 AM
07/17/09 06:27 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Arnold made the following point:

Quote:
God sometimes causes painful things to happen, if that will be eternally beneficial.

The question I asked assumes precisely this same principle applies for those who did what they did during the inquisition to motivate their associates to change their minds, for a purpose they thought would be to their eternal benefit.

That is a faulty assumption. It is wrong to believe that exactly the same principles apply to God and His creatures. MM has already quoted the flood incident a couple of times, so I won't repeat it. Another instance is God receiving worship, which none of us can do safely.

What's good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #116133
07/17/09 06:44 AM
07/17/09 06:44 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
The last sentence is interesting in reference to the paradigm you propose. Here we have Sixtus IV approving, or can we say allowing, Ferdinand II and Isabella I to do what they wanted. Furthermore, I am sure that Ferdinand and Isabella, and even Torquemada, did not go down to the dirty dungeons themselves but permitted others to do the actual work of causing pain. Are they any less guilty of the torture you speak of?

In your paradigm, isn't God in the place of Sixtus or Ferdinand or Torquemada, letting others do the dirty work?
do you truly "understand" and believe what you just proposed, my brother? or do you truly understand tom to be saying this?!?
He didnt "make it happen". we could blame Him for not working a miracle to prevent it, as He did with the serpents, not to mention the countless times before and since that He has worked miracles to protect us from also countless unknown dangers but then i think we could justly be accused for attempting to use Him as some kind of magic genie.

God led the Israelites into the wilderness, one which He knew was full of snakes. These snakes did not have life in themselves. Satan does not have the power to create or sustain these snakes. They were there by God's power.

Then He removed His protection. Then the snakes bit the Israelites. Nobody with reasonable intelligence would be surprised at this result. God has reasonable intelligence.

It is unavoidable to see that God knew what would happen. He was constantly protecting them because He knew what would happen. So He wasn't shocked.

The problem is that some people cannot grasp the idea that judgment and chastening can be done in love, rather than vindictiveness.

I know parents who punish their kids, but will rescind their judgment if their anger is pacified. I also know parents who punish their kids whenever their kids need it, regardless of anything else.

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #116134
07/17/09 06:54 AM
07/17/09 06:54 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
It was the angel of the Lord that killed all the first born in Egypt.
over and over, when doing a search on "destroying angel", we get:
Quote:
Children are the lawful prey of the enemy, because they are not subjects of grace, have not experienced the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus, and the evil angels have access to these children; and some parents are careless and suffer them to work with but little restraint. Parents have a great work to do in this matter, by correcting and subduing their children, and then by bringing them to God and claiming his blessing upon them. By the faithful and untiring efforts of the parents, and the blessing and grace entreated of God upon the children, the power of the evil angels will be broken, a sanctifying influence is shed upon the children, and the powers of darkness must give back. {RH, September 19, 1854 par. 11}
When the destroying angel was to pass through Egypt, to destroy the first-born of man and beast, Israel was commanded to gather their children and families into their houses with them, and then mark their door-posts with blood, that the destroying angel might pass by their dwellings, and if they failed to go through with this process, there was no difference made between them and the Egyptians. {RH, September 19, 1854 par. 12}
this follows:
Quote:
The destroying angel is soon to go forth again, not to destroy the first-born alone, but "to slay utterly old and young, both men, women, and little children" who have not the mark. Parents, if you wish to save your children, separate them from the world, keep them from the company of wicked children; for if you suffer them to go with wicked children, you cannot prevent them from partaking of their wickedness and being corrupted. It is your solemn duty to watch over your children, to choose the society at all times for them. Teach your children to obey you, then can they more easily obey the commands of God, and yield to his requirements. Don't let us neglect to pray with and for our children. He who said, "Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me," will listen to our prayers for them, and the seal, or mark, of believing parents will cover their children, if they are trained up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. Mrs. E. G. White. {RH, March 28, 1893 par. 13}
and this says how it will happen:
Quote:
"He will give them that are wicked to the sword." {GC 656.1} Now the angel of death goes forth, represented in Ezekiel's vision by the men with the slaughtering weapons, to whom the command is given: "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at My sanctuary." Says the prophet: "They began at the ancient men which were before the house." Ezekiel 9:1-6. The work of destruction begins among those who have professed to be the spiritual guardians of the people. The false watchmen are the first to fall. There are none to pity or to spare. Men, women, maidens, and little children perish together. {GC 656.2} The multitudes are filled with fury. "We are lost!" they cry, "and you are the cause of our ruin;" and they turn upon the false shepherds. The very ones that once admired them most will pronounce the most dreadful curses upon them. The very hands that once crowned them with laurels will be raised for their destruction. The swords which were to slay God's people are now employed to destroy their enemies. Everywhere there is strife and bloodshed.

After the saints were delivered by the voice of God, the rage of the wicked multitude was turned upon each other. The earth seemed to be deluged with blood, and dead bodies were from one end of the earth to the other. {1SG 211.1}) {GC 655.4}

Quote:
Every year the COI were commanded to commemorate the Pass Over. If evil angels were the ones who killed the first born in Egypt and spared the first born in Goshen, then could it be said that they were commanded to commemorate the work of evil angels?
that seems to be a twist of what is meant. they were commemorating their firstborn being spared, and now i know why im feeling i need to run from here.

this subtil twisting is very dangerous work and can lead to deadly consequences if persisted in.

i perceive that i will be asked to explain. i will not.

it is up to the one doing the twisting to thoroughly investigate what the israelites were to commemorate and the purpose of the passover.

Re: plagues [Re: asygo] #116135
07/17/09 07:02 AM
07/17/09 07:02 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
The last sentence is interesting in reference to the paradigm you propose. Here we have Sixtus IV approving, or can we say allowing, Ferdinand II and Isabella I to do what they wanted. Furthermore, I am sure that Ferdinand and Isabella, and even Torquemada, did not go down to the dirty dungeons themselves but permitted others to do the actual work of causing pain. Are they any less guilty of the torture you speak of?

In your paradigm, isn't God in the place of Sixtus or Ferdinand or Torquemada, letting others do the dirty work?
do you truly "understand" and believe what you just proposed, my brother? or do you truly understand tom to be saying this?!?
He didnt "make it happen". we could blame Him for not working a miracle to prevent it, as He did with the serpents, not to mention the countless times before and since that He has worked miracles to protect us from also countless unknown dangers but then i think we could justly be accused for attempting to use Him as some kind of magic genie.

God led the Israelites into the wilderness, one which He knew was full of snakes. These snakes did not have life in themselves. Satan does not have the power to create or sustain these snakes. They were there by God's power.

Then He removed His protection. Then the snakes bit the Israelites. Nobody with reasonable intelligence would be surprised at this result. God has reasonable intelligence.

It is unavoidable to see that God knew what would happen. He was constantly protecting them because He knew what would happen. So He wasn't shocked.

The problem is that some people cannot grasp the idea that judgment and chastening can be done in love, rather than vindictiveness.

I know parents who punish their kids, but will rescind their judgment if their anger is pacified. I also know parents who punish their kids whenever their kids need it, regardless of anything else.
i cant, for the life of me, understand the point you are trying to make.

i have read and reread your questions and the posts i had made preceeding them and can not figure out how you are saying anything different from what i said.

perhaps reposting them post by post might help somehow......

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #116138
07/17/09 07:19 AM
07/17/09 07:19 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Arnold, I don't see that you answered my question, or attempted to. I'm sure there were those who in attempting to "motivate" their colleagues to confess were doing so from the motivation that I suggested. That is, they truly felt they were doing the right thing; that it was imperative, for the good of the soul of the one involved, that they confess, and that any means necessary was OK to bring this about, because the eternal benefit overrode temporal matters. What is a little physical pain when compared to eternal glory?

So, assuming they were correct (that what they were doing would have an eternal benefit) were they correct in acting as they did? Does the ends justify the means?

Let me elaborate on my answer.

If it is true that God sometimes causes pain in order to effect eternal benefit, some may take that as a cue to impose their will upon others. But faulty implementation does not prove faulty theory. Causing pain to gain a greater benefit is not inherently bad, as my wife's recent surgery reminded me.

What is inherently bad is when people put themselves in the place of God. That is the essence of our difference on this point. When man looks at what God does and thinks that he is free to do all those things also, he claims, "I will be like the Most High."

In short, they were not correct in acting as they did because the creature was encroaching on the territory of the Creator. It's OK to be "like Mike," but Michael is a different ball game altogether.

By God's grace,
Arnold

Page 49 of 91 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:07 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!