HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,632
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 20
kland 5
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Daryl, Karen Y, dedication), 3,476 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Person of God and Spiritualism [Re: Mountain Man] #118085
08/24/09 03:03 PM
08/24/09 03:03 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
PS - Still not sure how all this ties in with Satan's future plans to personate the return of Jesus or having to depend our beliefs in courts of law in the future.

Re: Person of God and Spiritualism [Re: teresaq] #118098
08/24/09 06:10 PM
08/24/09 06:10 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
perhaps adventists should stress they are nicene trinitarians...

It seems to me we are in agreement with Nicea, while the rest of Christianity isn't.

Ellen White endorses this part of the Nicean formulation.

"'I and my Father are one.' The words of Christ were full of deep meaning as he put forth the claim that he and the Father were of one substance, possessing the same attributes." {ST, November 27, 1893 par. 5}

Re: Person of God and Spiritualism [Re: Mountain Man] #118100
08/24/09 07:28 PM
08/24/09 07:28 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Originally Posted By: teresaq
i posted this topic elsewhere and a possible pantheist has hijacked the thread stressing how the Spirit is "in" everything. could you refute him?

If God is everything then God is nothing. Or, if God is in everything then God is still nothing. If God is merely the essence of everything, or the essence in everything, then God is merely an essence. Essence, however, doesn't cut it for me personally. Nor does essence explain creation or salvation.

However, if the Bible is the sole source of our faith and understanding of God, then we are privileged to believe God is a real, tangible person. We can only testify to what we know and have experienced. People can, and will, reject our testimony, but it is not our responsibility to persuade them to believe. Ellen White explains it this way:

Quote:
As a witness for Christ, John entered into no controversy, no wearisome contention. He declared what he knew, what he had seen and heard. He had been intimately associated with Christ, had listened to His teachings, had witnessed His mighty miracles. Few could see the beauties of Christ's character as John saw them. For him the darkness had passed away; on him the true light was shining. His testimony in regard to the Saviour's life and death was clear and forcible. Out of the abundance of a heart overflowing with love for the Saviour he spoke; and no power could stay his words. {AA 555.2}

"That which was from the beginning," he declared, "which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; . . . that which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ." {AA 555.3}

He could testify: "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (for the Life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and show unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) that which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ" (1 John 1:1-3). {AG 252.3}

So everyone may be able, through his own experience, to "set his seal to this, that God is true" (John 3:33, A.R.V.). He can bear witness to that which he himself has seen and heard and felt of the power of Christ. He can testify: "I needed help, and I found it in Jesus. Every want was supplied, the hunger of my soul was satisfied; the Bible is to me the revelation of Christ. I believe in Jesus because He is to me a divine Saviour. I believe the Bible because I have found it to be the voice of God to my soul." {AG 252.4}

How shall we know for ourselves God's goodness and His love? The psalmist tells us--not, hear and know, read and know, or believe and know; but--"Taste and see that the Lord is good" (Ps. 34:8). Instead of relying upon the word of another, taste for yourself. Experience is knowledge derived from experiment. Experimental religion is what is needed now. "Taste and see that the Lord is good." {AG 252.5}

Jesus is a real, tangible person because the Bible says so. The Father is a real, tangible person because Jesus said so. The Holy Spirit is a real, tangible person because Jesus said so. If people reject the testimony of the Bible and Jesus, then all we can do for them is pray that their circumstances will change so that they can be blessed by believing the truth about God.
May I point out that despite your concluding appeal to the Bible as source of our knowledge of Jesus none of your quotes was from this book.

The trinity doctrine is our best human atempt to affirm all of those things you concluded above without giving up the truth from Moses that God is one. Anyone who rejects Trinity will either have the challenging task of doing a better job of this problem than the best minds in christianity for the last 2000 years or do as some have done and reject Jesus being divine and the Holy Spirit being a person at all.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Person of God and Spiritualism [Re: teresaq] #118116
08/25/09 02:41 AM
08/25/09 02:41 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
why was it so important to the pioneers that it be known that the Father has a physical form and is not a spirit?

But we will now return to the subject of The creation of man. We have seen already that man's being made in the image of God, could not refer to a moral image, for it would involve the absurdity that the lifeless clay of which man was formed, had a character like God. We now see the Scriptures clearly teach, that God is a person with a body and form. Then Gen. i, 26, may be understood to teach the fact, that man was made in the form of God. Other scriptures agree with this testimony. See Gen. ix, 6. "whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man." This testimony cannot apply to a spirit, or immaterial part of man: that which is the image of God has blood. 1 Cor. xi, 7. "For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God." James [Chap. iii, 9] speaking of the tongue says, "Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude (likeness, resemblance-Webster) of God." The foregoing testimony settles the point, that the image of God does not refer to character but to form. {1855 JNL, MPC 32.1}

Gen. ii, 7. "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Grave Doctors of Divinity (as they are called) assert that what God breathed into man was a part of himself. This, say they, is what became a living soul. It must be immortal; for God cannot die, neither will he destroy a part of himself. But the text says, "man became a living soul." Man was made of dust; then the dust became a living soul after being inspired with the breath of life. If it is a fact, that because God breathed into man the breath of life, that breath is immortal, then beasts must have immortal souls. Moses, in giving, the account of the flood, [Gen. vii, 21, 22,] says, "And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowls, and of cattle, and of beasts and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man. All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died." {1855 JNL, MPC 32.2}

If we must admit, because the breath of life came from God, it must be a part of himself, and hence immortal, we get ourselves into a grand difficulty. Sinners, you say, are to be punished with eternal misery, because God cannot destroy a part of himself; but your theory makes out that God is going to torment a part of himself to all eternity. If the above sentiment were true, we might perhaps find in it, a solution for the difficulty of the Predestinarian, who states, that God decreed from all eternity that some mens would be lost, and they cannot alter their fate, but they are to be tormented eternally for being sinners, something they could not avoid. But if God has placed a part of himself in man, and finally punishes that soul, (a part of himself,) to all eternity, it may be after all, that the one would be punished on whom the charge of their sin rests; namely, Himself. {1855 JNL, MPC 33.1} [/quote]

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Person of God and Spiritualism [Re: vastergotland] #118155
08/25/09 07:58 PM
08/25/09 07:58 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: västergötland
t: i posted this topic elsewhere and a possible pantheist has hijacked the thread stressing how the Spirit is "in" everything. could you refute him?

M: If God is everything then God is nothing. Or, if God is in everything then God is still nothing. If God is merely the essence of everything, or the essence in everything, then God is merely an essence. Essence, however, doesn't cut it for me personally. Nor does essence explain creation or salvation.

However, if the Bible is the sole source of our faith and understanding of God, then we are privileged to believe God is a real, tangible person. We can only testify to what we know and have experienced. People can, and will, reject our testimony, but it is not our responsibility to persuade them to believe. Ellen White explains it this way:

Quote:
As a witness for Christ, John entered into no controversy, no wearisome contention. He declared what he knew, what he had seen and heard. He had been intimately associated with Christ, had listened to His teachings, had witnessed His mighty miracles. Few could see the beauties of Christ's character as John saw them. For him the darkness had passed away; on him the true light was shining. His testimony in regard to the Saviour's life and death was clear and forcible. Out of the abundance of a heart overflowing with love for the Saviour he spoke; and no power could stay his words. {AA 555.2}

"That which was from the beginning," he declared, "which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; . . . that which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ." {AA 555.3}

He could testify: "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (for the Life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and show unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) that which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ" (1 John 1:1-3). {AG 252.3}

So everyone may be able, through his own experience, to "set his seal to this, that God is true" (John 3:33, A.R.V.). He can bear witness to that which he himself has seen and heard and felt of the power of Christ. He can testify: "I needed help, and I found it in Jesus. Every want was supplied, the hunger of my soul was satisfied; the Bible is to me the revelation of Christ. I believe in Jesus because He is to me a divine Saviour. I believe the Bible because I have found it to be the voice of God to my soul." {AG 252.4}

How shall we know for ourselves God's goodness and His love? The psalmist tells us--not, hear and know, read and know, or believe and know; but--"Taste and see that the Lord is good" (Ps. 34:8). Instead of relying upon the word of another, taste for yourself. Experience is knowledge derived from experiment. Experimental religion is what is needed now. "Taste and see that the Lord is good." {AG 252.5}

Jesus is a real, tangible person because the Bible says so. The Father is a real, tangible person because Jesus said so. The Holy Spirit is a real, tangible person because Jesus said so. If people reject the testimony of the Bible and Jesus, then all we can do for them is pray that their circumstances will change so that they can be blessed by believing the truth about God.

V: May I point out that despite your concluding appeal to the Bible as source of our knowledge of Jesus none of your quotes was from this book.

True, I didn't quote from the Bible, but Ellen White did. I trust her inspired understanding of the Bible more than I trust mine. Does it count if I quote the SOP quoting the Bible to prove my point?

Quote:
V: The trinity doctrine is our best human atempt to affirm all of those things you concluded above without giving up the truth from Moses that God is one. Anyone who rejects Trinity will either have the challenging task of doing a better job of this problem than the best minds in christianity for the last 2000 years or do as some have done and reject Jesus being divine and the Holy Spirit being a person at all.

Moses wasn't sharing his personal opinion when he wrote, "The LORD our God is one LORD." As you may already know, the original word for "God" in this passage is Elohim, which is the plural form of God. God is a Godhead. The following link talks about it:

Elohim

Re: Person of God and Spiritualism [Re: Mountain Man] #118163
08/25/09 09:16 PM
08/25/09 09:16 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man

V: May I point out that despite your concluding appeal to the Bible as source of our knowledge of Jesus none of your quotes was from this book.

True, I didn't quote from the Bible, but Ellen White did. I trust her inspired understanding of the Bible more than I trust mine. Does it count if I quote the SOP quoting the Bible to prove my point?
It seems an unnecessary and roundabout way of doing things.
Quote:

Quote:
V: The trinity doctrine is our best human atempt to affirm all of those things you concluded above without giving up the truth from Moses that God is one. Anyone who rejects Trinity will either have the challenging task of doing a better job of this problem than the best minds in christianity for the last 2000 years or do as some have done and reject Jesus being divine and the Holy Spirit being a person at all.

Moses wasn't sharing his personal opinion when he wrote, "The LORD our God is one LORD." As you may already know, the original word for "God" in this passage is Elohim, which is the plural form of God. God is a Godhead. The following link talks about it:

Elohim

Shema Yisrael --- Hear Israel
Adoni Eloheinu --- The Lord our God
(I guess youd rather have it "The Lord your Gods"?)
Adoni Ehad --- The Lord One

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Person of God and Spiritualism [Re: vastergotland] #118197
08/26/09 04:50 PM
08/26/09 04:50 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: Jesus is a real, tangible person because the Bible says so. The Father is a real, tangible person because Jesus said so. The Holy Spirit is a real, tangible person because Jesus said so. If people reject the testimony of the Bible and Jesus, then all we can do for them is pray that their circumstances will change so that they can be blessed by believing the truth about God.

M: True, I didn't quote from the Bible, but Ellen White did. I trust her inspired understanding of the Bible more than I trust mine. Does it count if I quote the SOP quoting the Bible to prove my point?

V: It seems an unnecessary and roundabout way of doing things.

I know of no other way to let the SOP explain what I believe the Bible says about it. I am appealing to a higher authority than myself or any other uninspired source. Do you know of someone outside the Bible who is more inspired and more qualified to explain the Bible than Ellen White?

Quote:

M: Moses wasn't sharing his personal opinion when he wrote, "The LORD our God is one LORD." As you may already know, the original word for "God" in this passage is Elohim, which is the plural form of God. God is a Godhead. The following link talks about it:

Elohim

V: Shema Yisrael --- Hear Israel
Adoni Eloheinu --- The Lord our God
(I guess youd rather have it "The Lord your Gods"?)
Adoni Ehad --- The Lord One

I don't follow. Which word is "one"? And, is it singular or plural?

Re: Person of God and Spiritualism [Re: teresaq] #118317
08/28/09 06:21 PM
08/28/09 06:21 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA

There is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body or parts, of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness; the maker and preserver of all things, both visible and invisible. And in unity of this Godhead there are three persons, of one substance, power, and eternity-the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. -- "http://www.umc.org/interior.asp?ptid=1&mid=1817" United Methodist Church

THE BAPTIST CONFESSION OF FAITH

Chapter 2: Of God and of the Holy Trinity
1._____The Lord our God is but one only living and true God; whose subsistence is in and of himself, infinite in being and perfection; whose essence cannot be comprehended by any but himself; a most pure spirit, invisible, without body, parts, or passions, who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; who is immutable, immense, eternal, incomprehensible, almighty, every way infinite, most holy, most wise, most free, most absolute; working all things according to the counsel of his own immutable and most righteous will for his own glory; most loving, gracious, merciful, long-suffering, abundant in goodness and truth, forgiving iniquity, transgression, and sin; the rewarder of them that diligently seek him, and withal most just and terrible in his judgments, hating all sin, and who will by no means clear the guilty. ...

IMMATERIALITY

THIS is but another name for nonentity. It is the negative of all things and beings - of all existence. There is not one particle of proof to be advanced to establish its existence. It has no way to manifest itself to any intelligence in heaven or on earth. Neither God, angels, nor men could possibly conceive of such a substance, being, or thing. It possesses no property or power by which to make itself manifest to any intelligent being in the universe. Reason and analogy never scan it, or even conceive of it. Revelation never reveals it, nor do any of our senses witness its existence. It cannot be seen, felt, heard, tasted, or smelled, even by the strongest organs, or the most acute sensibilities. It is neither liquid nor solid, soft nor hard - it can neither extend nor contract. In short, it can exert no influence whatever - it can neither act nor be acted upon. And even if it does exist, it can be of no possible use. It possesses no one, desirable property, faculty, or use, yet, strange to say, immateriality is the modern Christian's God, his anticipated heaven, his immortal self - his all! {1861 JW, PERGO 6.2}

O sectarianism! O atheism!! O annihilation!!! who can perceive the nice shades of difference between the one and the other? They seem alike, all but in name. The atheist has no God. The sectarian has a God without body or parts. Who can define the difference? For our part we do not perceive a difference of a single hair; they both claim to be the negative of all things which exist - and both are equally powerless and unknown. {1861 JW, PERGO 6.3}

The atheist has no after life, or conscious existence beyond the grave. The sectarian has one, but it is immaterial, like his God; and without body or parts. Here again both are negative, and both arrive at the same point. Their faith and hope amount to the same; only it is expressed by different terms. {1861 JW, PERGO 7.1}

Again, the atheist has no heaven in eternity. The sectarian has one, but it is immaterial in all its properties, and is therefore the negative of all riches and substances. Here again they are equal, and arrive at the same point. {1861 JW, PERGO 7.2}

As we do not envy them the possession of all they claim, we will now leave them in the quiet and undisturbed enjoyment of the same, and proceed to examine the portion still left for the despised materialist to enjoy. {1861 JW, PERGO 7.3}

What is God? He is material, organized intelligence, possessing both body and parts. Man is in his image. {1861 JW, PERGO 7.4}

What is Jesus Christ? He is the Son of God, and is like his Father, being "the brightness of his Father's glory, and the express image of his person." He is a material intelligence, with body, parts, and passions; possessing immortal flesh and immortal bones. {1861 JW, PERGO 7.5}

What are men? They are the offspring of Adam. They are capable of receiving intelligence and exaltation to such a degree as to be raised from the dead with a body like that of Jesus Christ, and to possess immortal flesh and bones. Thus perfected, they will possess the material universe, that is, the earth, as their "everlasting inheritance." With these hopes and prospects before us, we say to the Christian world who hold to immateriality, that they are welcome to their God - their life - their heaven, and their all. They claim nothing but that which we throw away; and we claim nothing but that which they throw away. Therefore, there is no ground for quarrel or contention between us. {1861 JW, PERGO 7.6}

We choose all substance - what remains
The mystical sectarian gains;
All that each claims, each shall possess,
Nor grudge each other's happiness.

An immaterial God they choose,
For such a God we have no use;
An immaterial heaven and hell,
In such a heaven we cannot dwell.

We claim the earth, the air, and sky,
And all the starry worlds on high;
Gold, silver, ore, and precious stones,
And bodies made of flesh and bones.

Such is our hope, our heaven, our all,
When once redeemed from Adam's fall;
All things are ours, and we shall be,
The Lord's to all eternity. {1861 JW, PERGO 8.1}

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Person of God and Spiritualism [Re: teresaq] #118403
08/30/09 09:30 AM
08/30/09 09:30 AM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Who wrote the above?

Galatians 2

Re: Person of God and Spiritualism [Re: vastergotland] #118413
08/30/09 05:26 PM
08/30/09 05:26 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
the first paragraph is the methodist trinity doctrine,
the second paragraph is the baptist trinity doctrine
which i added to show what james white, the author of the article was referring to.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/15/24 09:27 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!