HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Daryl, Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 2,978 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Re: The Old Covenant and Its Law—Only for Israel? [Re: Mountain Man] #118032
08/23/09 05:15 PM
08/23/09 05:15 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Originally Posted By: teresaq
t: do you reject the possiblity of campbell being correct?

M: No. I think it is clear that God would have driven the Canaanites out of the Promised Land had the COI been faithful and obedient. However, I do not believe God compromised with sin when He directed the COI in their desire to slaughter the inhabitants of Canaan. IOW, I do not believe it was a sin to conqueror Canaan militarily. I don't know what you believe about it.

t: i believe slavery and multiple wives, etc., are a heinous sin in the sight of God.

Why, then, do you think God directed the COI in the practice of such heinous sins as slavery, polygamy, etc?
again im just trying to understand your understanding....do you see divorce and slavery as heinous sins in the sight of God?

Quote:
Quote:
t: i also believe that because we live on this planet and know little else than sin, that we do not view sin in the same light that God does.

Do you think living on this planet prevented Jesus from seeing sin in the same light as His Father?
are we born God-men as Jesus was?

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: The Old Covenant and Its Law—Only for Israel? [Re: Tom] #118042
08/23/09 08:54 PM
08/23/09 08:54 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
t: you believe that God commands unholy men to cause death and destruction?

M: Yes. "God will use His enemies as instruments to punish those who have followed their own pernicious ways whereby the truth of God has been misrepresented, misjudged, and dishonored. {LDE 242.3}

T: Do you mean like puppets? That is, God uses His enemies like puppets? I read statements like the one you quoted and understand them to mean that God uses the things which these people do to further His means. For example, here's a statement that brings out the same purpose:

No, not like puppets. God works through the influence of His Holy Spirit to plant ideas and to motivate people to act them out. You seem to think God uses the evil deeds of His enemies as "instruments" to punish sinners. Whereas I believe she is saying God uses "His enemies as instruments to punish" sinners.

Here is how Ellen White uses the term "instruments" elsewhere in the SOP:

Quote:
An appreciation of the Lord's mercy will lead to an appreciation of those who, like Gideon, have been employed as instruments to bless His people. {PP 556.3}

The Lord used us as instruments to rebuke these fanatics, and to open the eyes of His faithful people to the true character of their work. {2SM 27.2}

Jesus would have His followers subject one to another; then God can use them as instruments to save one another; for one may not discern the dangers which another's eye is quick to perceive; but if the undiscerning will in confidence obey the warning, they may be saved great perplexities and trials. {3T 446.1}

God could have proclaimed His truth through sinless angels, but this is not His plan. He chooses human beings, men compassed with infirmity, as instruments in the working out of His designs. {AA 330.2}

So with His ministers. They are but instruments in His hands, and all the good they accomplish is done through His power. {AA 586.3}

While we yield ourselves as instruments for the Holy Spirit's working, the grace of God works in us to deny old inclinations, to overcome powerful propensities, and to form new habits. As we cherish and obey the promptings of the Spirit, our hearts are enlarged to receive more and more of His power, and to do more and better work. Dormant energies are aroused, and palsied faculties receive new life. {COL 353.1}

They listened to the preaching of the apostles, and the entrance of God's word into their hearts gave them understanding. They became agents of God's mercy, and instruments of His salvation. {DA 163.3}

Now, here is the very thing that we want to understand, that it is not our work but God's work, and we are only instruments in His hands to accomplish it. {Ev 631.2}

Nature is the servant of her Creator. God does not annul His laws, or work contrary to them; but He is continually using them as His instruments. {FLB 28.5}

While we yield ourselves as instruments for the Holy Spirit's working, the grace of God works in us to deny old inclinations, to overcome powerful propensities, and to form new habits. The Spirit of God, received into the soul, quickens all its faculties. Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the mind that is devoted unreservedly to God, develops harmoniously, and is strengthened to comprehend and fulfill the requirements of God. The weak, vacillating character becomes changed to one of strength and steadfastness. {AG 194.4}

Men are instruments in the hand of God, employed by Him to accomplish His purposes of grace and mercy. {GC 343.2}

It is God's plan to employ humble instruments to accomplish great results. Then the glory will not be given to men, but to Him who works through them to will and to do of His own good pleasure. {GC 171.1}

The Holy Spirit is a free, working, independent agency. The God of heaven uses His Spirit as it pleases Him; and human minds, human judgment, and human methods can no more set boundaries to its working, or prescribe the channel through which it shall operate, than they can say to the wind, "I bid you to blow in a certain direction, and to conduct yourself in such and such a manner." {FLB 52.4}

From the beginning God has been working by His Holy Spirit through human instrumentalities for the accomplishment of His purpose in behalf of the fallen race. . . . The same power that sustained the patriarchs, that gave Caleb and Joshua faith and courage, and that made the work of the apostolic church effective, has upheld God's faithful children in every succeeding age. {FLB 52.5}

As you can see, God doesn't wait until after someone says or does something to use it as His "instrument" to accomplish His will and purpose. No way! Instead, God works through His Holy Spirit to influence them to say and do the very things needed to fulfill His will and purpose. God also worked through the COI as instruments to accomplish His will and purpose. Ellen White describes it in the following passage:

Quote:
It was to be impressed upon Israel that in the conquest of Canaan they were not to fight for themselves, but simply as instruments to execute the will of God . . . To many these commands seem to be contrary to the spirit of love and mercy enjoined in other portions of the Bible, but they were in truth the dictates of infinite wisdom and goodness. . . The inhabitants of Canaan had been granted ample opportunity for repentance. . . Like the men before the Flood, the Canaanites lived only to blaspheme Heaven and defile the earth. And both love and justice demanded the prompt execution of these rebels against God and foes to man. {PP 491, 492}

Satan also uses people "as instruments" to accomplish his will and purpose. He also uses the power of influence to plant ideas and to motivate people to fulfill his will and purpose. Of course, he must work within the limits established and enforced by God. He is not at liberty to do as he pleases. Ellen White describes it this way:

Quote:
And the leaders in Israel became instruments of Satan in warring against the Saviour. {DA 205.2}

Sometimes it will be in the person of learned, but more often of ignorant, men, whom Satan has trained to be successful instruments to deceive souls. {AA 169.1}

Many indulge freely in criticism and accusing. By giving expression to suspicion, jealousy, and discontent, they yield themselves as instruments to Satan. Before they realize what they are doing, the adversary has through them accomplished his purpose. {COL 340.3}

Satan finds willing instruments to do his work. He exercises a skill in this direction that has been perfected by years of experience. He uses the accumulated knowledge of ages in executing his malicious designs. Ignorant youth play themselves into the hands of Satan for him to use as instruments to lead souls to ruin. {4T 207.2}

Re: The Old Covenant and Its Law—Only for Israel? [Re: Tom] #118043
08/23/09 09:13 PM
08/23/09 09:13 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: Why, then, do you think God directed the COI in the practice of such heinous sins as slavery, polygamy, etc? Also, do you think it was a sin to conqueror Canaan militarily? I still don't know what you believe about it.

T: MM, I don't understand why you keep asking this question. It's been answered dozens of times, by many people on this forum, in the same way, by quoting what Jesus said: "He said to them, Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives. (Matt. 19:8)

Yes, Jesus said the law of Moses permits divorce because their hearts are hard. But it doesn't answer my questions. And I don't know why you think it does. Did Jesus direct the COI in the practice of heinous sins?

Quote:
T: Regarding your question to me regarding what Campbell wrote, it seems to me that what she wrote directly applies, and I don't know how to explain it more clearly than she did.

You're right, she clearly explains her point of view. There is no need for you to clarify it. However, her point of view does not address my questions. BTW, I agree with her that God set aside His ideal will in order to direct the COI in their desire to employ weapons of war to slaughter the Canaanites and to occupy their land. What she didn't say was whether or not it was a sin to militarily dispossess the Canaanites. You have also not answered this question. I have no idea what you believe about it. Ellen White wrote this about it:

Quote:
It was to be impressed upon Israel that in the conquest of Canaan they were not to fight for themselves, but simply as instruments to execute the will of God . . . To many these commands seem to be contrary to the spirit of love and mercy enjoined in other portions of the Bible, but they were in truth the dictates of infinite wisdom and goodness. . . The inhabitants of Canaan had been granted ample opportunity for repentance. . . Like the men before the Flood, the Canaanites lived only to blaspheme Heaven and defile the earth. And both love and justice demanded the prompt execution of these rebels against God and foes to man. {PP 491, 492}

God never uses His power to oppress the creatures of His hand. He never requires more than man is able to perform; never punishes His disobedient children more than is necessary to bring them to repentance; or to deter others from following their example. Rebellion against God is inexcusable. {2BC 999.7}

In His dealings with the human race, God bears long with the impenitent. He uses His appointed agencies to call men to allegiance, and offers them His full pardon if they will repent. But because God is long-suffering, men presume on His mercy. "Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil." The patience and long-suffering of God, which should soften and subdue the soul, has an altogether different influence upon the careless and sinful. It leads them to cast off restraint, and strengthens them in resistance. They think that the God who has borne so much from them will not heed their perversity. {3BC 1166.1}

If we lived in a dispensation of immediate retribution, offenses against God would not occur so often. But though delayed, the punishment is none the less certain. There are limits even to the forbearance of God. The boundary of His long-suffering may be reached, and then He will surely punish. And when He does take up the case of the presumptuous sinner, He will not cease till He has made a full end. {3BC 1166.1}

Very few realize the sinfulness of sin; they flatter themselves that God is too good to punish the offender. But the cases of Miriam, Aaron, David, and many others show that it is not a safe thing to sin against God in deed, in word, or even in thought. God is a being of infinite love and compassion, but He also declares Himself to be a "consuming fire, even a jealous God" (RH Aug. 14, 1900). {3BC 1166.2}

There is nothing in what she wrote above that suggests it is a sin to employ military measures or capital punishment to punish and destroy sinners.

Re: The Old Covenant and Its Law—Only for Israel? [Re: teresaq] #118045
08/23/09 09:30 PM
08/23/09 09:30 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

M: No. I think it is clear that God would have driven the Canaanites out of the Promised Land had the COI been faithful and obedient. However, I do not believe God compromised with sin when He directed the COI in their desire to slaughter the inhabitants of Canaan. IOW, I do not believe it was a sin to conqueror Canaan militarily. I don't know what you believe about it.

t: i believe slavery and multiple wives, etc., are a heinous sin in the sight of God.

M: Why, then, do you think God directed the COI in the practice of such heinous sins as slavery, polygamy, etc?

t: again im just trying to understand your understanding.... do you see divorce and slavery as heinous sins in the sight of God?

I believe God gave Moses "judgments and laws" directing them in how to practice divorce and polygamy. Yes, there is an unlawful way to practice divorce and polygamy, and the laws of God forbid it. It is a heinous sin in the sight of God. Do you think it was a heinous sin in the sight of God when the COI practiced divorce and polygamy in accordance with the laws of God? I don't.

Quote:
t: i also believe that because we live on this planet and know little else than sin, that we do not view sin in the same light that God does.

M: Do you think living on this planet prevented Jesus from seeing sin in the same light as His Father?

t: are we born God-men as Jesus was?

When we experience rebirth and conversion in God's appointed way, yes, we are like Jesus. Humanity and divinity are combined within us. Ellen White wrote this about it:

Quote:
Christ came to make us "partakers of the divine nature," and His life declares that humanity, combined with divinity, does not commit sin. {MH 180.5}

Satan had claimed that it was impossible for man to obey God's commandments; and in our own strength it is true that we cannot obey them. But Christ came in the form of humanity, and by His perfect obedience He proved that humanity and divinity combined can obey every one of God's precepts. {COL 314.4}

God gives us bodies, strength of brain, time and opportunity in which to work. It is required that all be put to the tax. With humanity and divinity combined you can accomplish a work as enduring as eternity. {FW 27.1}

He took humanity upon Himself to demonstrate that with divinity and humanity combined, man could keep the law of Jehovah. Separate humanity from divinity, and you can try to work out your own righteousness from now till Christ comes, and it will be nothing but a failure. {FW 71.1}

Genuine faith appropriates the righteousness of Christ, and the sinner is made an overcomer with Christ; for he is made a partaker of the divine nature, and thus divinity and humanity are combined. {AG 177.3}

Men may have a power to resist evil--a power that neither earth, nor death, nor hell can master; a power that will place them where they may overcome as Christ overcame. Divinity and humanity may be combined in them. {1SM 409.1}

As such, I believe it is possible to see sin in the same light as God. Do you agree?

Re: The Old Covenant and Its Law—Only for Israel? [Re: Mountain Man] #118047
08/23/09 09:38 PM
08/23/09 09:38 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, are you one of those who think "these commands seem to be contrary to the spirit of love and mercy enjoined in other portions of the Bible"? Do you have a hard time thinking "they were in truth the dictates of infinite wisdom and goodness"?

Quote:

Re: The Old Covenant and Its Law—Only for Israel? [Re: Mountain Man] #118048
08/23/09 09:47 PM
08/23/09 09:47 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA

M: Why, then, do you think God directed the COI in the practice of such heinous sins as slavery, polygamy, etc?

t: again im just trying to understand your understanding.... do you see divorce and slavery as heinous sins in the sight of God?

I believe God gave Moses "judgments and laws" directing them in how to practice divorce and polygamy. Yes, there is an unlawful way to practice divorce and polygamy, and the laws of God forbid it. It is a heinous sin in the sight of God. Do you think it was a heinous sin in the sight of God when the COI practiced divorce and polygamy in accordance with the laws of God? I don't.
lets see if im understanding you here. as long as the israelites heeded the laws concerning slavery and divorce, etc., slavery and divorce were no longer heinous sins to God?

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: The Old Covenant and Its Law—Only for Israel? [Re: Mountain Man] #118052
08/23/09 11:03 PM
08/23/09 11:03 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA

M: Yes. "God will use His enemies as instruments to punish those who have followed their own pernicious ways whereby the truth of God has been misrepresented, misjudged, and dishonored. {LDE 242.3}

T: Do you mean like puppets? That is, God uses His enemies like puppets? I read statements like the one you quoted and understand them to mean that God uses the things which these people do to further His means. For example, here's a statement that brings out the same purpose:

No, not like puppets. God works through the influence of His Holy Spirit to plant ideas and to motivate people to act them out.
God plants ideas in people to do evil? or, as long as God planted the idea it is not evil?

Re: The Old Covenant and Its Law—Only for Israel? [Re: teresaq] #118069
08/24/09 04:33 AM
08/24/09 04:33 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

M:No, not like puppets. God works through the influence of His Holy Spirit to plant ideas and to motivate people to act them out.

I'm not following you. Let's take the Jews as in idea. Are you saying that God planted the idea in the Romans to kill the Jews?

Quote:
M:You seem to think God uses the evil deeds of His enemies as "instruments" to punish sinners. Whereas I believe she is saying God uses "His enemies as instruments to punish" sinners.

You just quoted what she said. Of course I believe God uses "His enemies as instruments to punish" sinners. What good does just quoting her do? What does she mean in saying this? That's the question!

I believe what she means is that God uses the results of those who choose to act against Him to further His purposes. So even though they do what they of their own free will choose to do, they further God's purposes.

I'm not seeing the different between "puppet" and "instrument" in your view. You say it's not like a puppet. How is it not like a puppet? Is there a chance the person whom God is using, in your view, might not do what God wants? In other words, that the instrument, or puppet, might say no?

It's sounds like a puppet to me. God pulls the strings by planting thoughts in their heads. That sounds like what you're saying. How is this wrong? (i.e., how is my representation of your thought wrong)

I don't see how the quotes you presented have to do with the subject we're discussing. Enemies of God do not present themselves to Him to do His will. For example:

Quote:
While we yield ourselves as instruments for the Holy Spirit's working, the grace of God works in us to deny old inclinations, to overcome powerful propensities, and to form new habits. The Spirit of God, received into the soul, quickens all its faculties. Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the mind that is devoted unreservedly to God, develops harmoniously, and is strengthened to comprehend and fulfill the requirements of God. The weak, vacillating character becomes changed to one of strength and steadfastness. {AG 194.4}

What does this have to do with God's using His enemies?

Quote:
T: MM, I don't understand why you keep asking this question. It's been answered dozens of times, by many people on this forum, in the same way, by quoting what Jesus said: "He said to them, Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives. (Matt. 19:8)

M:Yes, Jesus said the law of Moses permits divorce because their hearts are hard. But it doesn't answer my questions. And I don't know why you think it does. Did Jesus direct the COI in the practice of heinous sins?

Do you think divorce, polygamy, etc. were God's will? Do you think it's possible for God to direct people in things that are not His will? I do. I think we have many examples of this in Scripture.

Quote:
T: Regarding your question to me regarding what Campbell wrote, it seems to me that what she wrote directly applies, and I don't know how to explain it more clearly than she did.

M:You're right, she clearly explains her point of view. There is no need for you to clarify it. However, her point of view does not address my questions.

I think what she wrote does address your questions. That's what I've been saying.

Quote:
M:BTW, I agree with her that God set aside His ideal will in order to direct the COI in their desire to employ weapons of war to slaughter the Canaanites and to occupy their land. What she didn't say was whether or not it was a sin to militarily dispossess the Canaanites. You have also not answered this question. I have no idea what you believe about it.

Is something which is not God's ideal will a sin?

Quote:
Tom, are you one of those who think "these commands seem to be contrary to the spirit of love and mercy enjoined in other portions of the Bible"? Do you have a hard time thinking "they were in truth the dictates of infinite wisdom and goodness"?

I agree with what you wrote earlier when you said that God set aside His ideal will in order to direct the COI in their desire to employ weapons of war to slaughter the Canaanites and to occupy their land. Regarding your question about God's wisdom, no, I don't have a hard time thinking that God did what was best. I have a great respect for God's decision-making abilities.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Old Covenant and Its Law—Only for Israel? [Re: teresaq] #118135
08/25/09 05:01 PM
08/25/09 05:01 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

M: I believe God gave Moses "judgments and laws" directing them in how to practice divorce and polygamy. Yes, there is an unlawful way to practice divorce and polygamy, and the laws of God forbid it. It is a heinous sin in the sight of God. Do you think it was a heinous sin in the sight of God when the COI practiced divorce and polygamy in accordance with the laws of God? I don't.

t: lets see if im understanding you here. as long as the israelites heeded the laws concerning slavery and divorce, etc., slavery and divorce were no longer heinous sins to God?

It is never a heinous sin to live in harmony with the laws of God. Do you agree?

Re: The Old Covenant and Its Law—Only for Israel? [Re: teresaq] #118136
08/25/09 05:05 PM
08/25/09 05:05 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

M: No, not like puppets. God works through the influence of His Holy Spirit to plant ideas and to motivate people to act them out.

t: God plants ideas in people to do evil? or, as long as God planted the idea it is not evil?

"God will use His enemies as instruments to punish those who have followed their own pernicious ways whereby the truth of God has been misrepresented, misjudged, and dishonored. {LDE 242.3}

In what way do you think God uses His enemies as "instruments to punish" sinners?

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!