HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,617
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, Nadi, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,348 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 105 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 104 105
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121343
11/07/09 06:51 AM
11/07/09 06:51 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
M:I couldn’t find the quote "mercy, kindness, and love" (you posted above) in the SOP in the context of judgment.

It's right in the passage you quoted.

Quote:
Are you referring to the following passage?

Yes.

Quote:
If so, why do you think it says mercy, kindness, and love “will be used”? What do you mean by “will be used”?

"Will be used" means God will use these principles.

Quote:

The principles of kindness, mercy, and love, taught and exemplified by our Saviour, are a transcript of the will and character of God. Christ declared that He taught nothing except that which He had received from His Father. The principles of the divine government are in perfect harmony with the Saviour's precept, "Love your enemies." God executes justice upon the wicked, for the good of the universe, and even for the good of those upon whom His judgments are visited. He would make them happy if He could do so in accordance with the laws of His government and the justice of His character. He surrounds them with the tokens of His love, He grants them a knowledge of His law, and follows them with the offers of His mercy; but they despise His love, make void His law, and reject His mercy. While constantly receiving His gifts, they dishonor the Giver; they hate God because they know that He abhors their sins. The Lord bears long with their perversity; but the decisive hour will come at last, when their destiny is to be decided. Will He then chain these rebels to His side? Will He force them to do His will? {GC 541.4}

Isn't it clear this is speaking of the destruction of the wicked? That's been the context for several pages. She starts out talking about the cruel ideas of burning people alive for eternity, then explains that as a reaction to these that some had turned to universalism, and explains why this is wrong. Universalism is the context of the GC 541-543 passage. She explains that universalism is wrong, but that, although the lost will be not be saved, their being lost is not due to any lack on the part of God. In particular, far from acting cruelly towards them, He acts towards them according to the principles of "kindness, mercy and love," as well as "love your enemies."

She explains that God would make them happy if He could (i.e., take them to heaven, in context), and explains why this is impossible, because of the ruin they have caused to their own character. She explains how unhappy they would be in heaven.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121344
11/07/09 06:55 AM
11/07/09 06:55 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
So, setting someone on fire is terrible. But allowing someone to catch on fire, even though you had the power to stop it, is not terrible.

It's not just setting someone on fire that's being suggested, but setting someone on fire, for the purpose of causing them excruciating pain, and then not letting them die, nor letting the fire go out, nor letting the fire destroy the nerve endings so the pain can no longer be felt, that is being suggested. The worst part of this is "for the purpose of causing them excruciating pain."

You must have missed one of my earlier posts. I'm not saying God "sets" them on fire "for the purpose of causing them excruciating pain." The fire is just a natural byproduct of the choices the wicked themselves make. Much like the excruciating mental anguish they will experience, the fire is caused by the wicked themselves. But exactly how they set themselves on fire is not something I would like to discuss at this time.

In any case, here's what I wrote: It isn't God's design that people literally burn, but it's just what happens when God reveals His unveiled glory to the wicked. God doesn't cause the fire, it just happens because of the choices the wicked themselves made. God does not impose this literal fire on the wicked, it just happens naturally. Had the wicked chosen to be made godly, they would not be flammable in God's presence. That God was the one who raised them from the dead, enabling them to experience such suffering, is irrelevant.

God's purpose is not to cause excruciating pain. His purpose is something completely different, The excruciating pain happens against God's will. So we're OK now?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: asygo] #121345
11/07/09 07:03 AM
11/07/09 07:03 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
You must have missed one of my earlier posts. I'm not saying God "sets" them on fire "for the purpose of causing them excruciating pain." The fire is just a natural byproduct of the choices the wicked themselves make. Much like the excruciating mental anguish they will experience, the fire is caused by the wicked themselves. But exactly how they set themselves on fire is not something I would like to discuss at this time.

In any case, here's what I wrote: It isn't God's design that people literally burn, but it's just what happens when God reveals His unveiled glory to the wicked. God doesn't cause the fire, it just happens because of the choices the wicked themselves made. God does not impose this literal fire on the wicked, it just happens naturally. Had the wicked chosen to be made godly, they would not be flammable in God's presence. That God was the one who raised them from the dead, enabling them to experience such suffering, is irrelevant.

God's purpose is not to cause excruciating pain. His purpose is something completely different, The excruciating pain happens against God's will. So we're OK now?

This pain would only last for a few seconds, as the fire would destroy them quickly. If this is what you have in mind, that's not so bad (although that the problem of the wicked's sinning is that it makes them flammable seems a bit weird to me).

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121348
11/07/09 07:36 AM
11/07/09 07:36 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
T:He said the flame which burns is worse than any physical flame.

A:Basically, you're saying that literal fire is terrible and God would never allow such a thing because it is torturous.

I didn't say literal fire is terrible. I said setting someone on fire is terrible. The problem isn't the fire, but the purposeful use of fire to cause excruciating pain.

If that's the case, you've said some rather misleading things in this thread:
Originally Posted By: Tom (#119209)
Are you suggesting that the bodies of the wicked will be burning? And while they are burning, God will be punishing them with something so much worse that the burning will be a trifle? If so, it's difficult to imagine a picture of God's character more cruel than this. I sincerely hope I've misunderstood you.

Originally Posted By: Tom (#119318)
Quote:
It seems that while you recoil at the idea of the lost literally burning,

Of course. Don't you?

Originally Posted By: Tom (#119331)
I don't believe it's possible to be physically set on fire and be able to think about anything at all, other than the excruciating pain you're feeling.

Now you claim, "I didn't say literal fire is terrible. ... The problem isn't the fire...."

Let's think a bit about the one from post #119331. You say it's impossible to "think about anything at all, other than the excruciating pain you're feeling" while literally on fire. But you say that while experiencing a "more terrible" pain while standing in the presence of God's unveiled glory, the wicked will have cognitive abilities.

I really, really cannot understand why this wouldn't just be so obvious that it wouldn't need to be explained. Would *you* set someone on fire as a means of punishing them?

Probably not.

Let's see how superior your option is. Your belief is that God will set the wicked down, then reveal His glory to them, which will cause them such mental anguish that they would prefer to be crushed by a mountain, and keep doing it until the wicked verbalize that God is right and they are wrong. If your child disagreed with you, would *you* set him down and show him all the reasons why he is wrong, and keep at it even if he becomes suicidal, for the purpose of getting him to admit that you are right?

Quote:
Here's what you're saying, in outline:
X is very bad.
God will not allow X because it is very bad.
Y is worse than X could ever be.
God will allow Y.

That makes no sense.

You're not being consistent with your "X" and "Y" here (i.e. consistent with what I've written). My "X" is "God takes arbitrary (or imposed) action to cause the wicked excruciating pain." (I've been saying God does not do this.) My "Y" is "the wicked suffer as a result of choices they themselves have made." It seems to me that DA 764 explains this very clearly. She makes the point repeatedly that what the wicked suffer is the result of choices they have made. God allows them to experience the result of their choices, but doesn't impose suffering upon them.

First of all, you are inconsistent with your X and Y. (See above quotes.)

You said: DA 108, which speaks of the same thing, saying the light of the glory of God, which gives life to the righteous, will slay the wicked, speaks in the very next sentence of Christ as "the revealer of God's character."

Is it by the choice of the wicked that Christ will reveal God's character? If they want to hide from it, will Jesus stop revealing it? If the wicked want to live forever instead of becoming dead forever, can they choose that?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121349
11/07/09 07:53 AM
11/07/09 07:53 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Quote:

This pain would only last for a few seconds, as the fire would destroy them quickly. If this is what you have in mind, that's not so bad (although that the problem of the wicked's sinning is that it makes them flammable seems a bit weird to me).

I could last days, as inspiration tells us. More sin -> more days.

Isn't it the same for the mental anguish view? A person with only one sin will be destroyed quickly by the revelation of God's character. But a person with a billion sins will somehow survive the first 999,999,999 sins and still be alive for the billionth sin to be contrasted with God's character. IOW, 1 sin kills quickly, but a billion sins is not as lethal.

Reading that, it doesn't look the same for the mental anguish view. The literal fire view, with sin being burned, makes more sense in that one with more sins burns longer.

Either that, or some unnamed entity is keeping the sinner alive long enough to make it to sin #1,000,000,000. Maybe God's actions in the mental anguish view have something to do with how much excruciating pain is experienced by the sinner.

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: asygo] #121358
11/07/09 08:42 PM
11/07/09 08:42 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
I could last days, as inspiration tells us. More sin -> more days.

Only if God took special action to do the things I said He was doing, and of which you complained.

Quote:
Isn't it the same for the mental anguish view?

No, it's not the same, for the reason I've been pointing out, which is that God is not arbitrarily causing (i.e. imposing) suffering upon the wicked. They suffer because of their own choices, not because of something God is doing to them.

For example, consider Judas. Judas suffered and died as a result of his own choice to refuse to repent as Christ was washing his feet, and betray Christ. Christ did not impose suffering upon Christ, but merely looked at him with love and compassion. Judas' suffering and death was caused by himself.

This is the correct view of the judgment. The suffering and death of the wicked come as a result of their own choices. DA 764 says this repeatedly. GC 541-543 also explains this. So does GC 36-37.

Quote:
A person with only one sin will be destroyed quickly by the revelation of God's character. But a person with a billion sins will somehow survive the first 999,999,999 sins and still be alive for the billionth sin to be contrasted with God's character. IOW, 1 sin kills quickly, but a billion sins is not as lethal.

I don't know if you read what I wrote to MM, but it fits here.

Quote:
I don't think thinking of this in terms of "sin" is the right way of looking at it. It should be though of in terms of "sin."

The essence of sin is selfishness. There are two laws one can just to life by. The law of life for the universe, which is self-sacrificing love, and the law of selfishness. One leads to life, and the other to death. The judgment will reveal how selfishness has ruined the character of each one who has chosen to live according to its principles.

Nobody has just one sin. When one lives according to the principle of selfishness, his life is filled with sin.

Quote:
Reading that, it doesn't look the same for the mental anguish view. The literal fire view, with sin being burned, makes more sense in that one with more sins burns longer.

As James puts it, "Sin, when it is finished, brings forth death." As sin is founded on the principle of selfishness, it's inevitable that sin leads to death (or, death is "the inevitable result of sin" as per DA 764). It cannot be otherwise, because selfishness is not a principle that can support life. It is not the "law of life for the universe" which is self-sacrificing love, but instead, the law of death. Selfishness can only produce suffering and death, which is why the SOP tells us that suffering and death is inevitable wherever there is sin.

Quote:
Either that, or some unnamed entity is keeping the sinner alive long enough to make it to sin #1,000,000,000. Maybe God's actions in the mental anguish view have something to do with how much excruciating pain is experienced by the sinner.

No, as DA 764 points out, it's not an arbitrary act of power of God that causes these things, but the choices of the lost themselves. God is love. If His love is rejected and resisted, and one insists upon the path of selfishness instead, then, as in the case of Judas, suffering and death result. God is not responsible for either suffering or death.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121359
11/07/09 08:56 PM
11/07/09 08:56 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
a:Let's think a bit about the one from post #119331. You say it's impossible to "think about anything at all, other than the excruciating pain you're feeling" while literally on fire. But you say that while experiencing a "more terrible" pain while standing in the presence of God's unveiled glory, the wicked will have cognitive abilities.

I explained this in terms of losing a loved one, so the suffering is tied to one's cognitive abilities.

Quote:
I really, really cannot understand why this wouldn't just be so obvious that it wouldn't need to be explained. Would *you* set someone on fire as a means of punishing them?

Probably not.

Why not? Why do you think God would do something you wouldn't do?

Quote:
Let's see how superior your option is. Your belief is that God will set the wicked down, then reveal His glory to them, which will cause them such mental anguish that they would prefer to be crushed by a mountain, and keep doing it until the wicked verbalize that God is right and they are wrong. If your child disagreed with you, would *you* set him down and show him all the reasons why he is wrong, and keep at it even if he becomes suicidal, for the purpose of getting him to admit that you are right?

I've not expressed things in this way, nor do I think this is what is happening. It seems that no matter how I try to explain, nor who I quote that also explains this (I've quoted Ty Gibson, and Kevin H.) you are bound and determined to view God in the most negative light possible. I don't understand the motivation to do so.

Why not try to view things in a positive way? Do you think it's possible the wicked may have been resurrected to be treated according to the principles of "kindness, mercy and love"? Is it possible for you to consider the judgment in more positive terms? If so, please do so, particularly in respect to the viewpoint that Ty Gibson and Keven H. spoke of. And regarding your own view, if you can think of some positive way of putting causing one to be engulfed in flames and suffer for days, please do so.

Quote:
You said: DA 108, which speaks of the same thing, saying the light of the glory of God, which gives life to the righteous, will slay the wicked, speaks in the very next sentence of Christ as "the revealer of God's character."

Is it by the choice of the wicked that Christ will reveal God's character?

That Christ reveals God's character is simply the way things are.

Quote:
If they want to hide from it, will Jesus stop revealing it?

From DA 764:

Quote:
This is not an act of arbitrary power on the part of God. The rejecters of His mercy reap that which they have sown. God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life. He is "alienated from the life of God." Christ says, "All they that hate Me love death." Eph. 4:18; Prov. 8:36. God gives them existence for a time that they may develop their character and reveal their principles. This accomplished, they receive the results of their own choice. By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them.

At the beginning of the great controversy, the angels did not understand this. Had Satan and his host then been left to reap the full result of their sin, they would have perished; but it would not have been apparent to heavenly beings that this was the inevitable result of sin. A doubt of God's goodness would have remained in their minds as evil seed, to produce its deadly fruit of sin and woe.

God gives time for the character to be developed. God does not leave the wicked to reap the full result of their sin before they have had a chance to do so. Once they have made their choice, He allows them to receive the results of that choice.

Quote:
If the wicked want to live forever instead of becoming dead forever, can they choose that?

Yes! God does not take the power of choice from the wicked. As DA 764 points out, the receive the result of their choice. GC 543 says the same thing ("the exclusion of the wicked is voluntary with themselves").

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121378
11/08/09 10:20 AM
11/08/09 10:20 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Quote:
If the wicked want to live forever instead of becoming dead forever, can they choose that?

Yes! God does not take the power of choice from the wicked. As DA 764 points out, the receive the result of their choice. GC 543 says the same thing ("the exclusion of the wicked is voluntary with themselves").

Your view here, Tom, goes completely contrary to what I was brought up believing based on scriptures like Psalm 37:4-5. If one does not need to commit his way to the Lord in righteousness in order to have the desires of his heart, it seems that Satan does indeed have a kingdom all his own in which God will not interfere.

If one can merely avoid God's punishment by his own free choice, I am certain there will be no such thing as punishment--and in its place, we will have immortal sinners.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Green Cochoa] #121379
11/08/09 10:34 AM
11/08/09 10:34 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Continuing that line of thought, texts like these would be invalidated:

----------

But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out. Numbers 32:23

Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. James 1:15

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. Revelation 22:11

----------

That last text could never be true, because God would not really take anyone's free choice away and force them to remain as they are.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Green Cochoa] #121384
11/08/09 06:37 PM
11/08/09 06:37 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
a:If the wicked want to live forever instead of becoming dead forever, can they choose that?

T:Yes! God does not take the power of choice from the wicked. As DA 764 points out, the receive the result of their choice. GC 543 says the same thing ("the exclusion of the wicked is voluntary with themselves").

GC:Your view here, Tom, goes completely contrary to what I was brought up believing based on scriptures like Psalm 37:4-5.

In the portion you quoted, I made three points:

1.God does not take away the power of choice of the wicked.
2.The wicked receive the result of their choice.
3.GC 543 echoes point 2 in saying that their exclusion from heaven is voluntary with themselves.

Which of these points are you disagreeing with?

Quote:
If one does not need to commit his way to the Lord in righteousness in order to have the desires of his heart, it seems that Satan does indeed have a kingdom all his own in which God will not interfere.

I said nothing about not needed to commit one's way to the Lord.

Quote:
If one can merely avoid God's punishment by his own free choice, I am certain there will be no such thing as punishment--and in its place, we will have immortal sinners.

I'm not sure what you're arguing here. My point, from what you cited above, is that God does not take away the wicked's power of choice. They receive what they choose. You are writing here that one cannot "merely avoid God's punishment by his own free choice," which isn't something I said.

There are two laws in the universe. One is the law of life for the universe, which is self-sacrificing love. One receives from the hand of God to give to others. The other is the law of selfishness. The wicked have chosen the law of selfishness, and receive the results of that choice.

God does not force anyone to choose what they choose.

As GC 543 says:

Quote:
The destiny of the wicked is fixed by their own choice. Their exclusion from heaven is voluntary with themselves, and just and merciful on the part of God.

Quote:
Continuing that line of thought, texts like these would be invalidated:

----------

But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out. Numbers 32:23

This looks to be saying the same thing Sister White said, that the wicked receive the result of their choice.

Quote:
Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. James 1:15

This is one I've been quoting to make my point.

Quote:
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. Revelation 22:11

----------

That last text could never be true, because God would not really take anyone's free choice away and force them to remain as they are.

I'm trying to understand your point. I think what you're saying is that Rev. 22:11 can only be true if God takes away the power of choice of the wicked. Is that correct? Presumably this would also apply to the righteous.

Iow, your argument is:

1.The text says "let he who is righteous remain righteous still" and "let him who is unholy remain unholy," which means that no matter what the holy person or unholy person may wish to do, they must remain holy or unholy respectively, because that's what the text says.

2.Therefore God takes away their free will.

3.Therefore what I said is incorrect, because if it were correct, the above text could not be true.

Did I understand you correctly?

Page 52 of 105 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 104 105

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!