HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,603
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 3,083 guests, and 21 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
Re: Why do we sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #125660
05/31/10 02:28 PM
05/31/10 02:28 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
It is no easy matter to gain the priceless treasure of eternal life. {Mar 47.3}

The gaining of eternal life is no easy thing. {TMK 21.5}

It is difficult to depart from old customs and established ideas. {CT 392.1}

It is easier to learn evil than to eradicate it after it is learned. {CG 457.4}

It is easier to invite the enemy into your hearts than to dismiss him after he has the ground. {3T 325.3}

It is difficult to hold fast the beginning of our confidence firm unto the end; and the difficulty increases when there are hidden influences constantly at work to bring in another spirit, a counterworking element, on Satan's side of the question. {Mar 28.2}

In this time of special danger for the young, temptations surround them on every hand; and while it is easy to drift, the strongest effort is required in order to press against the current. {Ed 293.2}

It is difficult to arouse them to a sense of the shame and grievous nature of sin. {ML 146.3}

It is difficult to hold fast Christian integrity. {TMK 352.2}

Let self break in pieces before God. It is hard to do this; but we are warned to fall upon the Rock and be broken, else it will fall upon us, and grind us to powder. {HP 30.2}

Into the experience of all there come times of keen disappointment and utter discouragement--days when sorrow is the portion, and it is hard to believe that God is still the kind benefactor of His earth-born children; days when troubles harass the soul, till death seems preferable to life. It is then that many lose their hold on God and are brought into the slavery of doubt, the bondage of unbelief. {ML 328.2}

In many cases the moral powers seem deadened, and it is difficult to arouse them to a sense of the shame and grievous nature of sin; they slip easily into habits of prevarication, deceit, and often open lying. {CG 388.1}

We have trained ourselves to engage with earnestness and power in worldly business, until it is easy for the mind to take that turn. This is why Christians find a religious life so hard and a worldly life so easy. {2T 263.4}

To resist Satan's desires is no easy task. It demands a firm hold of the divine nature from beginning to end, or it cannot be done. {1SM 342.3}

It is easy for you to drop Christ out of your experience. {5T 586.3}

It is easy to rebel, easy to give battle before considering matters rationally, calmly, and settling whether there is anything to war against. {1T 527.1}

It is easy for the enemy to work through those who, themselves needing counsel at every step, undertake the guardianship of souls in their own strength, without having learned the lowliness of Christ. {AA 279.1}

Temptations surround them on every hand; and while it is easy work to float with the current, the strongest effort is required to press against the tide of evil. {4T 421.3}

The strongest evidence of man's fall from a higher state is the fact that it costs so much to return. The way of return can be gained only by hard fighting, inch by inch, hour by hour. In one moment, by a hasty, unguarded act, we may place ourselves in the power of evil; but it requires more than a moment to break the fetters and attain to a holier life. The purpose may be formed, the work begun; but its accomplishment will require toil, time, perseverance, patience, and sacrifice. {MH 452.2}

Re: Why do we sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #125661
05/31/10 02:34 PM
05/31/10 02:34 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
GC, I loved your river vs. trail analogy. Did you write it? Reminds me of Ellen's narrow way vision.

Re: Why do we sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #125662
05/31/10 03:20 PM
05/31/10 03:20 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
GC, I loved your river vs. trail analogy. Did you write it? Reminds me of Ellen's narrow way vision.

Yes, I wrote it. Sometimes allegories can better convey the sense of meaning, and in this case I felt this depiction would better portray the concepts I wished to express than my prior attempt at logic. I did think of Ellen White's vision, but it is only focused on the righteous, and makes little mention of the lost. The lost, however, would naturally be going in an opposing direction to that of the righteous, so if the righteous are climbing upward on an ever-narrowing path bordered by precipitous drops (precipices), then it must be assumed that the wicked are travelling downward, more in the valley (where waters flow).

Both journeys involve pain and hardship. Where the trip to Heaven is especially hard, as opposed to the easy life on the trip to Hell, is where we speak of "willpower." It takes no will to be lost. But to be saved, one must strive unto blood. The reward of the saved makes the trip worth it all, and Heaven "cheap enough."

To think that one need not exert himself/herself in any wise to obtain the victor's crown is what I would call a "cheap grace" religion. This is the error that Mrs. White vigorously combats in the quotes you have brought here, Mike.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Why do we sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #125663
05/31/10 03:39 PM
05/31/10 03:39 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: MM
MM:Tom, you seem to be arguing sinners are saved by default if they do not consciously reject their salvation.

T:I disagree. Why do you think I seem to be arguing this? Please quote something I've said, or present some argument I've made to this effect in our discussion here. I don't think I've said anything like this. I've been arguing that we should not conclude that the downward path is the easy way, that Christ's yoke is easy and His burden light, that God's love has made it hard for the heedless to destroy themselves, and that one must resist the Holy Spirit in order to be lost. Do you disagree with any of these points?

M:By arguing everyone was justified on the cross aren't you arguing everyone is born saved?

It doesn't appear to me that you're reading what I'm saying. Please quote something from this thread where I've said something along the lines of what you're saying. I don't think I have.

Quote:
Also, the SOP quotes I posted awhile ago make it clear it is easy to be lost and hard to be saved.

Ok, if you choose to believe this, that's your prerogative. I'll choose to believe that we shouldn't conclude that the downward path is the easy way, that the yoke of Jesus is easy that His burden is light, that the love of God has made it hard for the heedless and headstrong to destroy themselves, and that the way of the transgressor is hard.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Why do we sin? [Re: Tom] #125667
05/31/10 08:39 PM
05/31/10 08:39 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: GreenCochoa
Both journeys involve pain and hardship. Where the trip to Heaven is especially hard, as opposed to the easy life on the trip to Hell, is where we speak of "willpower."

I think this is wrong.

Quote:
It takes no will to be lost.

The point that I keep bringing up which is either being missed or disagreed with, I'm not sure which, is that God isn't being idle. He doesn't sit by with His arms crossed twiddling His thumbs (to mix metaphors) while the lost slide their way to hell. "God's love has made it hard for the heedless and headstrong to destroy themselves."

The light shining from the cross draws each lost one to Christ, and unless he resists, he will be led to the foot of the cross in repentance for his sins.

Quote:
None will ever come to Christ, save those who respond to the drawing of the Father’s love. But God is drawing all hearts unto Him, and only those who resist His drawing will refuse to come to Christ.(DA 387)

It takes willpower to refuse to come to Christ.

Quote:
But to be saved, one must strive unto blood. The reward of the saved makes the trip worth it all, and Heaven "cheap enough."

Not the reward of the saved, but the reward of Christ. That is, His reward, His honor, His glory, makes following Him cheap enough.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Why do we sin? [Re: Tom] #125754
06/05/10 02:11 PM
06/05/10 02:11 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, why would anyone conclude it is easy to be saved and hard to be lost based on what Ellen White wrote above (see passages quoted in my last post)?

Why do you think she clearly says "it is easy to rebel . . . to float with the current . . . to resist Satan's desires is no easy task . . . the gaining of eternal life is no easy thing . . . it is difficult to hold fast Christian integrity . . . it is difficult to hold fast the beginning of our confidence firm unto the end."

"The strongest evidence of man's fall from a higher state is the fact that it costs so much to return. The way of return can be gained only by hard fighting, inch by inch, hour by hour. In one moment, by a hasty, unguarded act, we may place ourselves in the power of evil; but it requires more than a moment to break the fetters and attain to a holier life. The purpose may be formed, the work begun; but its accomplishment will require toil, time, perseverance, patience, and sacrifice. {MH 452.2}

Re: Why do we sin? [Re: Tom] #125796
06/08/10 02:11 AM
06/08/10 02:11 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Tom
Originally Posted By: GreenCochoa
Both journeys involve pain and hardship. Where the trip to Heaven is especially hard, as opposed to the easy life on the trip to Hell, is where we speak of "willpower."

I think this is wrong.

Do you have an inspired quote to back up your thoughts which proves this is wrong? (And it would need to place in proper perspective those quotes which Mike has presented as well, else it seems the evidence is contrary to your thinking.)
Quote:
It takes no will to be lost.

The point that I keep bringing up which is either being missed or disagreed with, I'm not sure which, is that God isn't being idle. He doesn't sit by with His arms crossed twiddling His thumbs (to mix metaphors) while the lost slide their way to hell. "God's love has made it hard for the heedless and headstrong to destroy themselves."

So, do you believe God's love is fickle? That He loves some into salvation, and hates others (like Esau) out of it? If God were truly busy, and not "twiddling His thumbs," don't you think everyone should be saved? especially considering it is supposedly easier to be saved?

The light shining from the cross draws each lost one to Christ, and unless he resists, he will be led to the foot of the cross in repentance for his sins.

Quote:
None will ever come to Christ, save those who respond to the drawing of the Father’s love. But God is drawing all hearts unto Him, and only those who resist His drawing will refuse to come to Christ.(DA 387)

It takes willpower to refuse to come to Christ.

How much willpower? Find even one statement of Mrs. White or the Bible to back this up.

Resistance does not always require willpower. In fact, to the contrary resistance is often human nature. For example, Corrie Ten Boom naturally resisted forgiving the Nazi guard from the concentration camp. It took real willpower to overcome said resistance. Resistance is often natural, and requires no will.
Quote:
But to be saved, one must strive unto blood. The reward of the saved makes the trip worth it all, and Heaven "cheap enough."

Not the reward of the saved, but the reward of Christ. That is, His reward, His honor, His glory, makes following Him cheap enough.

I'm not sure I understand your meaning here. The reward coming from Christ or to Him? To me, this is just picking at straws. Ellen White is the one who tells us the redeemed will say Heaven is cheap enough, and that their former trials seem like nothing in comparison with it. Do you agree with her?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Why do we sin? [Re: Green Cochoa] #125871
06/14/10 01:48 AM
06/14/10 01:48 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, why would anyone conclude it is easy to be saved and hard to be lost based on what Ellen White wrote above (see passages quoted in my last post)?

Because they didn't read the other passages, or consider the words of Jesus Christ.

Quote:
Why do you think she clearly says "it is easy to rebel . . . to float with the current . . . to resist Satan's desires is no easy task . . . the gaining of eternal life is no easy thing . . . it is difficult to hold fast Christian integrity . . . it is difficult to hold fast the beginning of our confidence firm unto the end."

Because she had a context in mind.

"Yet do not therefore conclude that the upward path is the hard and the downward road the easy way" is too clear to be misunderstood, and is explicitly dealing with the subject being discussed.

Re: Why do we sin? [Re: Tom] #125872
06/14/10 02:03 AM
06/14/10 02:03 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: GC
GC:Both journeys involve pain and hardship. Where the trip to Heaven is especially hard, as opposed to the easy life on the trip to Hell, is where we speak of "willpower."

T:I think this is wrong.

GC:Do you have an inspired quote to back up your thoughts which proves this is wrong?

Yes, the ones I've quoted.

Quote:
(And it would need to place in proper perspective those quotes which Mike has presented as well, else it seems the evidence is contrary to your thinking.)

I think the quotes I provided are dealing explicitly with the subject at hand. I don't think MM's are (as EGW wouldn't contradict herself).

And Jesus Christ Himself said, "My yoke is easy, my burden is light." What more do we need that this?

Quote:
GC:It takes no will to be lost.

T:The point that I keep bringing up which is either being missed or disagreed with, I'm not sure which, is that God isn't being idle. He doesn't sit by with His arms crossed twiddling His thumbs (to mix metaphors) while the lost slide their way to hell. "God's love has made it hard for the heedless and headstrong to destroy themselves."

GC:So, do you believe God's love is fickle?

You're concluding that because I make the point that God doesn't sit idly by to allow one to be lost, that God's love has made it hard for the heedless and headstrong to destroy themselves (which is actually a quote), that I believe God's love is fickle? Please explain your reasoning here.

Quote:
That He loves some into salvation, and hates others (like Esau) out of it? If God were truly busy, and not "twiddling His thumbs," don't you think everyone should be saved? especially considering it is supposedly easier to be saved?

What are you trying to say here? God does nothing to try to save the lost? I'm not understanding your point here.

To answer your questions, I believe God is truly busy (I guess you don't?) and the reason not everyone is saved is because not everyone chooses to respond to the wooing of the Holy Spirit.

Quote:
But God is drawing all hearts unto Him, and only those who resist His drawing will refuse to come to Christ.(DA 387)

Isn't this clear that God is truly busy, and that it does not follow that because God is busy that all will be saved, as well as explaining why not?

Quote:

T:It takes willpower to refuse to come to Christ.

GC:How much willpower? Find even one statement of Mrs. White or the Bible to back this up.

I just quoted them.

Quote:
Resistance does not always require willpower. In fact, to the contrary resistance is often human nature. For example, Corrie Ten Boom naturally resisted forgiving the Nazi guard from the concentration camp. It took real willpower to overcome said resistance. Resistance is often natural, and requires no will.

Why do you think anyone is saved? Because they have willpower? Where did the get it from? What about the lost? Why didn't they have the willpower that the saved had?

Quote:
GC:But to be saved, one must strive unto blood. The reward of the saved makes the trip worth it all, and Heaven "cheap enough."

T:Not the reward of the saved, but the reward of Christ. That is, His reward, His honor, His glory, makes following Him cheap enough.

GC:I'm not sure I understand your meaning here. The reward coming from Christ or to Him?

His reward: what He deserves, the reward He will receive.

Quote:
To me, this is just picking at straws.

It's crucial that we understand the difference between egocentricism and agape.

Quote:
Ellen White is the one who tells us the redeemed will say Heaven is cheap enough, and that their former trials seem like nothing in comparison with it. Do you agree with her?

The redeemed are following Christ for egocentric reasons. Ellen White was clear about this. My comment was directed to what you said, not what she said.

Here's an example from her words regarding the point I was making:

Quote:
It is not the fear of punishment, or the hope of everlasting reward, that leads the disciples of Christ to follow Him. They behold the Saviour’s matchless love, revealed throughout His pilgrimage on earth, from the manger of Bethlehem to Calvary’s cross, and the sight of Him attracts, it softens and subdues the soul. Love awakens in the heart of the beholders. They hear His voice, and they follow Him.(DA 480)

Re: Why do we sin? [Re: Tom] #125877
06/14/10 07:50 AM
06/14/10 07:50 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: GC
GC:Both journeys involve pain and hardship. Where the trip to Heaven is especially hard, as opposed to the easy life on the trip to Hell, is where we speak of "willpower."

T:I think this is wrong.

GC:Do you have an inspired quote to back up your thoughts which proves this is wrong?

Yes, the ones I've quoted.

The ones you quoted did not mention the will.

Quote:
(And it would need to place in proper perspective those quotes which Mike has presented as well, else it seems the evidence is contrary to your thinking.)

I think the quotes I provided are dealing explicitly with the subject at hand. I don't think MM's are (as EGW wouldn't contradict herself).

I am glad you see that the quotes are in tension with each other. I disagree with you that they are unrelated to this subject.
And Jesus Christ Himself said, "My yoke is easy, my burden is light." What more do we need that this?

Quote:
GC:It takes no will to be lost.

T:The point that I keep bringing up which is either being missed or disagreed with, I'm not sure which, is that God isn't being idle. He doesn't sit by with His arms crossed twiddling His thumbs (to mix metaphors) while the lost slide their way to hell. "God's love has made it hard for the heedless and headstrong to destroy themselves."

GC:So, do you believe God's love is fickle?

You're concluding that because I make the point that God doesn't sit idly by to allow one to be lost, that God's love has made it hard for the heedless and headstrong to destroy themselves (which is actually a quote), that I believe God's love is fickle? Please explain your reasoning here.

Tom, it's simple. You believe it is easier to be saved than to be lost. You have supported this belief with a corollary belief which says the first one is true because of God's love which is not "idle." Here's the problem: Vast numbers of people will be lost, while only a small remnant are saved. If I held your beliefs, I would be forced to conclude that God's love is fickle or ineffective.

Fortunately, I do not believe that God's love alone is what saves us.
Quote:
That He loves some into salvation, and hates others (like Esau) out of it? If God were truly busy, and not "twiddling His thumbs," don't you think everyone should be saved? especially considering it is supposedly easier to be saved?

What are you trying to say here? God does nothing to try to save the lost? I'm not understanding your point here.

To answer your questions, I believe God is truly busy (I guess you don't?) and the reason not everyone is saved is because not everyone chooses to respond to the wooing of the Holy Spirit.

Of course I believe that God is busy. All of Heaven is busy. But God's "busyness" is not sufficient to keep all sinners on the straight and narrow, would you agree? Have you ever prayed that God would help you stop sinning while you were sinning? Was that prayer answered? God may present the right way to your moral senses, but it is fully up to the decision of your own will whether or not you will follow it. God's love is not powerful enough to prevent you from choosing sin if you wish to choose it. In fact, the temptation can be rather strong. No need to speak of addictions here, but God's love, while it may encourage ever so much, can never force us to do right, nor does it promise to make the right easy.
Quote:
But God is drawing all hearts unto Him, and only those who resist His drawing will refuse to come to Christ.(DA 387)

Isn't this clear that God is truly busy, and that it does not follow that because God is busy that all will be saved, as well as explaining why not?
That's not speaking of God forcing the will, is it? Which way does the sinner's will incline: toward good or toward evil? "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Does God's love change this? If so, how come it does not treat all men equally, and save all?
Quote:

T:It takes willpower to refuse to come to Christ.

GC:How much willpower? Find even one statement of Mrs. White or the Bible to back this up.

I just quoted them.

Not yet, you haven't. Where do your quotes speak of willpower?
Quote:

Why do you think anyone is saved? Because they have willpower? Where did the get it from? What about the lost? Why didn't they have the willpower that the saved had?

I'll answer this from Mrs. White:
Originally Posted By: Ellen White

Every Child Should Understand the Power of the Will.--The will is the governing power in the nature of man, bringing all the other faculties under its sway. The will is not the taste or the inclination, but it is the deciding power, which works in the children of men unto obedience to God, or unto disobedience. {CG 209.1}
Every child should understand the true force of the will. He should be led to see how great is the responsibility involved in this gift. The will is . . . the power of decision, or choice. {CG 209.2}

The will is the governing power in the nature of man. If the will is set right, all the rest of the being will come under its sway. The will is not the taste or the inclination, but it is the choice, the deciding power, the kingly power, which works in the children of men unto obedience to God or to disobedience. {CTBH 147.3}
You will be in constant peril until you understand the true force of the will. You may believe and promise all things, but your promises and your faith are of no account until you put your will on the right side. If you will fight the fight of faith with your will-power, there is no doubt that you will conquer. {CTBH 148.1}

Everything Depends on Its Right Action.--The tempted one needs to understand the true force of the will. This is the governing power in the nature of man-- the power of decision, of choice. Everything depends on the right action of the will. Desires for goodness and purity are right, as far as they go; but if we stop here, they avail nothing. Many will go down to ruin while hoping and desiring to overcome their evil propensities. They do not yield the will to God. They do not choose to serve Him.--MH 176 (1905). {2MCP 685.2}

You cannot control your impulses, your emotions, as you may desire; but you can control the will, and you can make an entire change in your life. By yielding up your will to Christ, your life will be hid with Christ in God and allied to the power which is above all principalities and powers. You will have strength from God that will hold you fast to His strength; and a new light, even the light of living faith, will be possible to you. But your will must cooperate with God's will.--5T 513, 514 (1889). {2MCP 694.2}

And here's an interesting one...it appears that God allows those who do not place themselves on His side to be forced to do wrong: "Everyone may place his will on the side of the will of God, may choose to obey Him, and by thus linking himself with divine agencies, he may stand where nothing can force him to do evil."

In other words, if you do not place yourself on God's side, you will be forced to do evil. God may not force, but Satan does force. That is the core of the issue here, and the reason it is less than easy to be saved.
Quote:
Ellen White is the one who tells us the redeemed will say Heaven is cheap enough, and that their former trials seem like nothing in comparison with it. Do you agree with her?

The redeemed are following Christ for egocentric reasons. Ellen White was clear about this. My comment was directed to what you said, not what she said.

You're not making sense here. Why are the redeemed following Christ egocentrically?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by dedication. 04/29/24 07:16 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!