HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,637
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, TheophilusOne, Karen Y, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,351 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 61 of 103 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 102 103
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #127362
09/04/10 03:56 PM
09/04/10 03:56 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Originally Posted By: MM
T:I think Rosangela and MM believe in single-threaded futures. That's my impression.

M:But for entirely different reasons. So far as we are concerned, from our perspective, the future is unknown and full of possibilities.

But it isn't really, it's just a delusion.

Quote:
We are free to choose as we see fit.

This is the compatibilistic definition of free will. We can choose to do what we want to do, but we can't actually impact what will happen.

Quote:
Just because God, from His perspective, has already seen it play out, it does not change the fact the future is still future for us. Nor does it change the nature or essence of the future from being full of choices to no choices.

No, of course the knowledge that God has doesn't change the future. The future is what it is. Given your presuppositions, the future is fixed. We suffer under the delusion that it's not, but God sees it as fixed, and it really is fixed (of course, since God's not going to be incorrect about how He sees things). So the future is not "full of choices," but only is apparently so for we who have limited knowledge.

You seem to be dismissing the fact my view says God knows the future like history, that is, He reports the facts after the fact. Since this is what I believe, why do you keep insisting my view means we are deluded if we think we are free to choose as we please? Do you think reading history means the people making choices in real time are deluded if they think they are free to choose as they please? I don't think you are grasping the significance of my view.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #127363
09/04/10 04:08 PM
09/04/10 04:08 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, regarding post #127328, you seem to be saying the Bible says the Father and the Son both expressed doubt about it. Please post those passages. Thank you.

PS - I'm not talking about you using human logic to extrapolate a conclusion. Please post a passage that plainly has the Father or the Son saying, in so many words, "I'm not absolutely certain Jesus will succeed. There's a chance He will sin and fail." Don't bother trying to apply unrelated circumstances to prove you have the right to conclude something similar inherently applies to the Father and the Son not knowing with absolute certainty Jesus will succeed.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #127365
09/04/10 04:45 PM
09/04/10 04:45 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Please post the quote you have in mind.

Here are some:

Quote:
Will God abolish his law because Adam sinned? Had he done this, he would have immortalized sin, which is the transgression of his law. No, this would have been impossible. Wherever there is a kingdom there must be statutes and laws, and the law of God is the transcript of his character. But provisions had been made in the counsels of the Father and the Son to meet this emergency. It had been provided that, should Adam fall a prey to the tempter's power, a ransom should be found in the Son of God, who should become man's Redeemer.{ST, October 8, 1894 par. 7}

Note she says that "should Adam fall" that "provisions had been made." This is contingent language.

She givens an example of the working of the provision here:

Quote:
God's healing power runs all through nature. If a tree is cut, if a human being is wounded or breaks a bone, nature begins at once to repair the injury. Even before the need exists, the healing agencies are in readiness; and as soon as a part is wounded, every energy is bent to the work of restoration. So it is in the spiritual realm. Before sin created the need, God had provided the remedy. Every soul that yields to temptation is wounded, bruised, by the adversary; but whenever there is sin, there is the Saviour. (Ed. 113)

So here we see her using contingent language in regards to the fall of man.

In regards to the fall of Lucifer, she explains that the existence of sin is a mystery. It can only be a mystery if it wasn't the case that God set into motion a course of events that was certain to result in sin. So there's contingency there as well.

So my point is that there are statements which appear both to be contingent and not in regards to the fall of man.

Other statements which speak to contingency are those which say that Christ "could have come 'ere now."

Of course, there is the statement that "all heaven was imperiled" and that "Christ risked all," which is clearly contingent.

I also made some arguments in regards to moral problems which the idea of a fixed future has.

Another statement which comes to mind is the one in COL about our hastening the coming of Christ. Of course, if the future were fixed, this would be impossible.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #127366
09/04/10 08:06 PM
09/04/10 08:06 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
You seem to be dismissing the fact my view says God knows the future like history, that is, He reports the facts after the fact. Since this is what I believe, why do you keep insisting my view means we are deluded if we think we are free to choose as we please?

I've never said this. Please read more carefully.

You spoke of the future being "full of possibilities." I said this is a delusion. I've also said the incompatibilistic (libertarian) view is a delusion, if the future is such that you believe. However, here you say I "keep insisting" your view means we are deluded if we think we are free to choose as we please, when I've NEVER said that. So please, once again, read more carefully.

Quote:
Do you think reading history means the people making choices in real time are deluded if they think they are free to choose as they please? I don't think you are grasping the significance of my view.

No, the problem is not that I'm not grasping the significance of your view, but that you're not reading carefully. We've discussed this for years. It's a bit disappointing that you're not paying attention to what I'm writing; I've explained this so many times.

Quote:
Tom, regarding post #127328, you seem to be saying the Bible says the Father and the Son both expressed doubt about it. Please post those passages. Thank you.

I re-read the post, and didn't see anything even remotely suggesting this. If you didn't understand something I wrote, or wish me to provide some substantiation for something I wrote, please quote it.

Quote:
PS - I'm not talking about you using human logic to extrapolate a conclusion. Please post a passage that plainly has the Father or the Son saying, in so many words, "I'm not absolutely certain Jesus will succeed. There's a chance He will sin and fail." Don't bother trying to apply unrelated circumstances to prove you have the right to conclude something similar inherently applies to the Father and the Son not knowing with absolute certainty Jesus will succeed.

Again, I don't know what you're referring to. If there is something I said you wish support to, please quote it.

I can repeat my belief. I believe the future is fundamentally different than the past. I believe the future is comprised of possibilities (as well as some things which are fixed). Where self-determining beings with free will (libertarian definition) are involved, the future is not single-threaded, but multi-threaded. I believe the Scripture presents the future in such a way, and have presented many, many Scriptures to substantiate this. One time you even expressed admiration of the list presented.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #127382
09/05/10 03:38 PM
09/05/10 03:38 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:
Please post the quote you have in mind.

Here are some:

Quote:
Will God abolish his law because Adam sinned? Had he done this, he would have immortalized sin, which is the transgression of his law. No, this would have been impossible. Wherever there is a kingdom there must be statutes and laws, and the law of God is the transcript of his character. But provisions had been made in the counsels of the Father and the Son to meet this emergency. It had been provided that, should Adam fall a prey to the tempter's power, a ransom should be found in the Son of God, who should become man's Redeemer.{ST, October 8, 1894 par. 7}

Note she says that "should Adam fall" that "provisions had been made." This is contingent language.

She givens an example of the working of the provision here:

Quote:
God's healing power runs all through nature. If a tree is cut, if a human being is wounded or breaks a bone, nature begins at once to repair the injury. Even before the need exists, the healing agencies are in readiness; and as soon as a part is wounded, every energy is bent to the work of restoration. So it is in the spiritual realm. Before sin created the need, God had provided the remedy. Every soul that yields to temptation is wounded, bruised, by the adversary; but whenever there is sin, there is the Saviour. (Ed. 113)

So here we see her using contingent language in regards to the fall of man.

In regards to the fall of Lucifer, she explains that the existence of sin is a mystery. It can only be a mystery if it wasn't the case that God set into motion a course of events that was certain to result in sin. So there's contingency there as well.

So my point is that there are statements which appear both to be contingent and not in regards to the fall of man.

Other statements which speak to contingency are those which say that Christ "could have come 'ere now."

Of course, there is the statement that "all heaven was imperiled" and that "Christ risked all," which is clearly contingent.

I also made some arguments in regards to moral problems which the idea of a fixed future has.

Another statement which comes to mind is the one in COL about our hastening the coming of Christ. Of course, if the future were fixed, this would be impossible.

I hear you saying "should Adam fall" most likely means the Father and the Son were uncertain it would happen, and that the passages I posted, which leave no doubt the Father and the Son were absolutely certain Adam would fall, most likely mean they were uncertain it would happen.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #127384
09/05/10 03:51 PM
09/05/10 03:51 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
No, MM, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that in regards to the fall, there are passage of two types; those which look to be contingent, and those which look to not be. In addition to these passages, of which there are both types, there are passages on other subjects, besides the fall, which are clearly not contingent. For example:

1.Christ could have come before now.
2.Christ risked all.
3.All heaven was imperiled for our redemption.

In addition, there are other passages dealing with the fall which make clear that it was contingent. For example:

5.God was in no way responsible for the entrance of sin.
6.Sin is a mystery which cannot be explained.

We'll add a 7th category, which has the too types:

7.Passages discussing the fall:
a.Passages which sound contingent.
b.Passages which don't sound contingent.

It looks to me that you are trying to lay hold of 7.b., while ignoring, or setting aside, 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7a.

I've also pointed out that there are moral problems involved with your view, which I don't think you've addressed. At least, if you have, I don't remember what you said. For example, if God set into motion a course of events in which sin was certain to occur, then He would be responsible for the entrance of sin. This is a moral problem. A good being wouldn't do something to make sin inevitable, with all the misery and suffering that results.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #127386
09/05/10 04:34 PM
09/05/10 04:34 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:
You seem to be dismissing the fact my view says God knows the future like history, that is, He reports the facts after the fact. Since this is what I believe, why do you keep insisting my view means we are deluded if we think we are free to choose as we please?

I've never said this. Please read more carefully.

You spoke of the future being "full of possibilities." I said this is a delusion. I've also said the incompatibilistic (libertarian) view is a delusion, if the future is such that you believe. However, here you say I "keep insisting" your view means we are deluded if we think we are free to choose as we please, when I've NEVER said that. So please, once again, read more carefully.

Quote:
Do you think reading history means the people making choices in real time are deluded if they think they are free to choose as they please? I don't think you are grasping the significance of my view.

No, the problem is not that I'm not grasping the significance of your view, but that you're not reading carefully. We've discussed this for years. It's a bit disappointing that you're not paying attention to what I'm writing; I've explained this so many times.

Quote:

I re-read the post, and didn't see anything even remotely suggesting this. If you didn't understand something I wrote, or wish me to provide some substantiation for something I wrote, please quote it.

Quote:

Again, I don't know what you're referring to. If there is something I said you wish support to, please quote it.

I can repeat my belief. I believe the future is fundamentally different than the past. I believe the future is comprised of possibilities (as well as some things which are fixed). Where self-determining beings with free will (libertarian definition) are involved, the future is not single-threaded, but multi-threaded. I believe the Scripture presents the future in such a way, and have presented many, many Scriptures to substantiate this. One time you even expressed admiration of the list presented.

I asked, "Do you think reading history means the people making choices in real time are deluded if they think they are free to choose as they please", to which you responded, "No ..." Do you also agree, then, that if God knows the future like history, that from His perspective it is no different than reading a history book? Ellen wrote:

Quote:
He that ruleth in the heavens is the one who sees the end from the beginning--the one before whom the mysteries of the past and the future are alike outspread, and who, beyond the woe and darkness and ruin that sin has wrought, beholds the accomplishment of His own purposes of love and blessing. {PP 43.1}

I Am means an eternal presence; the past, present, and future are alike to God. He sees the most remote events of past history, and the far distant future with as clear a vision as we do those things that are transpiring daily. {1BC 1099.5}

I realize you believe the insights stated above most likely means the Father and the Son are, regarding most things, uncertain how the future will play out, but for the life of me I don't know how she could have expressed my view more clearly.

Also, does the Bible represent the Father and/or the Son expressing doubt as to whether or not Jesus would succeed on the cross?

And, do you agree that if God supernaturally knows the future like history that it wouldn't make any difference so far as how things play out in real time for FMAs? Or, do you think it would necessarily limit or eliminate freedom of choice?

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #127387
09/05/10 04:48 PM
09/05/10 04:48 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
No, MM, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that in regards to the fall, there are passage of two types; those which look to be contingent, and those which look to not be. In addition to these passages, of which there are both types, there are passages on other subjects, besides the fall, which are clearly not contingent. For example:

2.Christ risked all.

In addition, there are other passages dealing with the fall which make clear that it was contingent. For example:

It looks to me that you are trying to lay hold of 7.b., while ignoring, or setting aside, 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7a.

I've also pointed out that there are moral problems involved with your view, which I don't think you've addressed. At least, if you have, I don't remember what you said. For example, if God set into motion a course of events in which sin was certain to occur, then He would be responsible for the entrance of sin. This is a moral problem. A good being wouldn't do something to make sin inevitable, with all the misery and suffering that results.

What is it about the language employed in the passages I posted that leads you to think they could be taken to mean the Father and the Son were uncertain Adam would fall or not? Or, do you agree with me the passages clearly say the Father and the Son were absolutely certain Adam would fall?

I don't think there is a moral problem with God deciding to create angels and humans even though He knew which ones would sin and die in the lake of fire. Why do you think you're view is free of moral problems? Your idea that God created angels and humans even though He knew there was a chance they might sin and rebel seems more morally problematic than my view.

Also, why can't I apply your logic regarding Nahum 1:9 to the Messianic prophecies? That is, why can't I believe God saw that none of the possible choices and outcomes involved Jesus sinning and failing?

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #127391
09/05/10 05:51 PM
09/05/10 05:51 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I asked, "Do you think reading history means the people making choices in real time are deluded if they think they are free to choose as they please", to which you responded, "No ..." Do you also agree, then, that if God knows the future like history, that from His perspective it is no different than reading a history book? Ellen wrote:

If God knew the future like history, that would mean the future is like the past. This is what I'm disagreeing with. The past is fixed; the future is not.

Regarding the EGW quote, God sees the future as clearly as He sees the past, but this doesn't mean the future is like the past.

Quote:
I realize you believe the insights stated above most likely means the Father and the Son are, regarding most things, uncertain how the future will play out,

What? No, this doesn't make sense.

Quote:
but for the life of me I don't know how she could have expressed my view more clearly.

She could have said that the future is fixed. She could have defined free will as the ability for to do as we please. She could have avoided statements which are contingent. She could have avoided saying that God, or Christ, took risks. She could have avoided saying that sin is a mystery. She could have avoided saying that God was in no way responsible for the entrance of sin. She could have avoided saying that Satan is the author of sin and all its results. She could have avoided saying that all heaven was imperiled for our redemption. There's all sorts of things she could have done.

Just reading EGW's writings as a whole, they don't strike me at all as being deterministic. Our heritage is an Arminian one, not a Calvinistic one. Just speaking in terms of the tone of her writings, compared to how you write, you have a much more deterministic view of things than she does.

Quote:
Also, does the Bible represent the Father and/or the Son expressing doubt as to whether or not Jesus would succeed on the cross?

I responded to this in detail in a previous post, and have repeatedly asked you to respond to that post, and not just keep asking this same question as if I had not already answered it. Please do as I'm asking.

Quote:
And, do you agree that if God supernaturally knows the future like history that it wouldn't make any difference so far as how things play out in real time for FMAs? Or, do you think it would necessarily limit or eliminate freedom of choice?

I've explained this many times.

The problem is a *logical* one. It's not one of causation. It's not that God's knowledge causes something to happen; nobody would assert this. This is obviously not the case. It's obvious there's no connection between one's knowledge and making someone else do something. This is not a point that needs to be made.

The logical contradiction is that if the future is fixed, then one cannot have free will from the libertarian perspective. Again, as I've explained just recently, if one uses the compatibilistic definition, which you used, in saying that we are free to do as we please, then there is no logical contradiction. The future can be fixed, and God can see the future like history, and we can have free will. There's no problem here.

However, if we assert that we can actually impact the future, that our decisions matter, in terms of altering the course of the future, that "free will" involves being able to effect either of 2+ options, *then* there's a logical contradiction.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #127392
09/05/10 06:05 PM
09/05/10 06:05 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
T:No, MM, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that in regards to the fall, there are passage of two types; those which look to be contingent, and those which look to not be. In addition to these passages, of which there are both types, there are passages on other subjects, besides the fall, which are clearly not contingent. For example:

2.Christ risked all.

M:What is it about the language employed in the passages I posted that leads you to think they could be taken to mean the Father and the Son were uncertain Adam would fall or not?

I'm not considering only those passages. That's not how one studies things. For example, in Ex. 4 it says:

Quote:
And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him(Moses), and sought to kill him. (Ex. 4:24)

Do we really think that God was seeking to kill Moses?

There are many examples of this in Scripture, where if we just took one bit of Scripture, it appears to say something which we realize it's not really saying when we compare Scripture with Scripture.

The same thing applies to the SOP. For example, to pick an example that will resonate with you, there are places in the SOP where it may appear to be saying that Christ had a sinless human nature, the nature of Adam before the fall. But if we consider all she wrote on the subject, we can understand these statements in a larger context.

Quote:
Or, do you agree with me the passages clearly say the Father and the Son were absolutely certain Adam would fall?

That would contradict what she said elsewhere. You appear to be doing what I just said. You are laying hold of 7a, but ignoring 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7b. It's like the nature of Christ argument.

Quote:
I don't think there is a moral problem with God deciding to create angels and humans even though He knew which ones would sin and die in the lake of fire.

It's not knowing which ones that's the problem, but that there are any at all. That is, He could have created angels and humans (given your point of view), without *any* dying. The moral problem is that He didn't do that, but preferred to create things in such a way that sin and death were inevitable.

Quote:
Why do you think you're view is free of moral problems?

Because God created beings with free will, with the possibility of choosing sin, but didn't do anything to make this inevitable, or even likely.

Quote:
Your idea that God created angels and humans even though He knew there was a chance they might sin and rebel seems more morally problematic than my view.

Why? Love involves risk. It's not possible to create beings which can love without there being the possibility of rejection. That's the way love works.

Surely the possibility of sin is less morally objectionable than the certainty of it. To suggest the reverse is the case seems absurd to me.

Quote:
Also, why can't I apply your logic regarding Nahum 1:9 to the Messianic prophecies?

From the SOP, we know that Christ "risked all." Also, "all heaven was imperiled." So this would contradict the idea that none of the possibilities which God (or Christ, because He was omniscient too) involved Christ's failing. If this were the case, there would be no risk.

Quote:
That is, why can't I believe God saw that none of the possible choices and outcomes involved Jesus sinning and failing?

Because then no risk would be involved, and heaven would not have been imperiled.

Page 61 of 103 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 102 103

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!