HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,612
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 2,976 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Shut-door theology- Who came up with it and how? [Re: NJK Project] #131223
02/25/11 02:52 AM
02/25/11 02:52 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Quite tellingly interesting cephalopod, that in this discussion you did everything but answer the actual issue at hand!

“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” Matt 25:45 NJK Project
Re: Shut-door theology- Who came up with it and how? [Re: NJK Project] #131224
02/25/11 04:50 AM
02/25/11 04:50 AM
cephalopod  Offline
Active Member 2014
Washington, USA
Originally Posted By: NJK

Have you ever considered that Jesus, at the very least, came to know this day and hour upon His first one on one meeting with the Father following His ascension to heaven after and EGW came to know and made to forget this, some 1800+ years later because Jesus then told it to her

Yes I've thought of that. And that we don't see the Apostles claiming they were told should help demonstrate exactly the level of Prophet Sister White was. She herself said she "was more then a Prophet". She was either crazy or that statement proves what many within Seventh-day Adventism have always known. My Grandfather died at the ripe old age of 100 back in the 80's and I can assure you he knew this from any angle as did the majority of his close friends.

So in any way, Jesus knew this 1800+ years before EGW, and the reason why He was not fully made aware of this on while on Earth was, as I understand it, the fate of Israel had not been fully sealed, i.e., until 70 A.D., yet still more things had to first be accomplished by God’s Israel.

Israel had it's fate sealed prior to the death of Christ, Judaism is the ultimate "whore of Babylon" according to the Bible - if we intend to allow the Bible to interpret itself.

In your group’s “infiltration” of the SDA Church, I can only wish that you will meet with people who know their Bible and properly understand the SOP.

It's not infiltration at all - we have always had a voice, it's just since the death of the prophet we have been pushed under the carpet in the corner - that's changing. Soon we will have mailers ready to send to literally every denomination that's considered Orthodox Christian in belief with powerful statements from the Pioneers of the Seventh-day Adventist Church bolstered by our Prophet all backed up by rock solid dates so that no one will have to wonder if it's not legit.

If I had the money I would fly down and personally hand one to John Ankerburg and hope he puts it on t.v.! Big things are happening in the world right now and the Personality of God as taught by Sister White needs to get out there while there is still time.

People need to know Christ could have lost his salvation, people need to know where the so called Bible's place really is. We have special revealed truths that no one else has, that no one else ever could have unless they accept Ellen White as God's messenger. It's time SDA's get with the program and think for a minute what Sister White meant when she said she was the lessor light.

What that means is that Ellen draws out the truth of what the Bible means in simple terms. The impeccability of Christ is only one such maggoty horror that without the lessor light correcting our thinking the Bible absolutely teaches from the first book of it to the last. Your lack of answers to my list of texts showing the Bible ( without an infallible guide ) teaches Christ could have never sinned demonstrated that to all of us loud and clear.

Page 6, last two paragraphs - Ellen White IS the final court of appeal for God's people.
http://www.adventistarchives.org/docs/RH/RH19710603-V148-22__B.pdf#search=%22 when will the people of God %22&view=fit

I hope you see the light.

Re: Shut-door theology- Who came up with it and how? [Re: cephalopod] #131225
02/25/11 05:47 AM
02/25/11 05:47 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Still anything else but an answer to the pertinent issue of this discussion...

“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” Matt 25:45 NJK Project
Re: Shut-door theology- Who came up with it and how? [Re: cephalopod] #131230
02/25/11 07:41 PM
02/25/11 07:41 PM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Originally Posted By: cephalopod
Your lack of answers to my list of texts showing the Bible ( without an infallible guide ) teaches Christ could have never sinned demonstrated that to all of us loud and clear.

I really hope for your sake that your fundamental belief of yours in this view is not dependent on whether or not I chose to take the needed time to rightly address your list of texts. It just was not worthwhile to me to expend such effort to answer you, given your general stance against the testimony of scripture, not to mention that answering your claims would be like trying to disprove a non-existent negative. Not worth my time... nonetheless you are indeed free to take this in which ever way you need to.

Re: Shut-door theology- Who came up with it and how? [Re: NJK Project] #131234
02/26/11 01:16 AM
02/26/11 01:16 AM
cephalopod  Offline
Active Member 2014
Washington, USA
Originally Posted By: NJK Project
Still anything else but an answer to the pertinent issue of this discussion...

Like I've said NJK, theologically you couldn't have got where you are at without ignoring the initial mechanism which incepted it...
...That being a categorical rejection of Scripture's authority when it's pitted against a real Prophet.

We would not even be having this discussion w/out that initial rejection of the Bible...
...How you can continue to ignore that simple fact is beyond me.
...Perhaps it's better for you to continue ignoring what every student of the time hack knows.

Re: Shut-door theology- Who came up with it and how? [Re: cephalopod] #131238
02/26/11 02:02 AM
02/26/11 02:02 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
I already responded to that spurious argument of yours: God looked at the heart of those who rejected the Midnight Cry and saw that they were not really rejecting it because of the ‘not knowing the day or hour’ text which they were claiming but really because they did not want to see Christ return. EGW makes this clear so deal with her understanding of it. No “rejection” of the Bible took place here at all! That is only your private view which also rejects EGW’s statement, as at other “convenient” times, to uphold it. You claim to be such a staunch believer in the SOP, but what you are actually doing is selectively upholding passages that agree with your general tenure of things and ignoring the others! And that is a repeatedly, concretely demonstrated fact!

Re: Shut-door theology- Who came up with it and how? [Re: NJK Project] #131243
02/26/11 07:43 AM
02/26/11 07:43 AM
cephalopod  Offline
Active Member 2014
Washington, USA
Originally Posted By: NJK Project
I already responded to that spurious argument of yours: God looked at the heart of those who rejected the Midnight Cry and saw that they were not really rejecting it because of the ‘not knowing the day or hour’ text which they were claiming but really because they did not want to see Christ return.

You just made my point again NJK. There was NO OTHER MESSAGE apart from repent, Jesus is coming on a specific time....
...So, according to the Bible the message itelf was a LIE.
...Did Jesus come in the Sping of 1843 or 1844? Did Jesus come on October 22 of 1844?

The message itself was a LIE if you are going by the Bible...
...How would the people hearing the message test THAT message if not by the message they were given.
...And you know exactly what the message was.

When you can show me where a group of people in the Bible openly reject God's previously established teaching and on account of their rejection are said to have "passed God's test" by rejecting the light they had already been given then I will listen to your reasoning - until then just deal with the fact that in this case I'm 100% right.

Using your logic how could you claim I'm wrong when it's been demonstrated our founding Pioneers were saved because they rejected the Bible in favor of a message, that was a total lie? Please, don't say I'm wrong because the Bible says I'm wrong - that's a total joke given you position on this issue.

Put yourself on the gound AT THAT TIME - you hear the message that you need to repent because Jesus is coming on a spefific date THAT is the ONLY message - you pass the test because you reject what the Bible says about date settings. Get it?

EGW makes this clear so deal with her understanding of it. No “rejection” of the Bible took place here at all! That is only your private view which also rejects EGW’s statement, as at other “convenient” times, to uphold it. You claim to be such a staunch believer in the SOP, but what you are actually doing is selectively upholding passages that agree with your general tenure of things and ignoring the others! And that is a repeatedly, concretely demonstrated fact!

She indeed did make it clear - she herself made it clear there was only two parts to the message ( repent, Jesus is coming on x,y then z ). The ONLY problem the masses had with "the message" was DEFINITE TIME, Sister White said that herself.

So, do the math - a person promulgates a message and part of that message is AGAINST the Bible - the people who ACCEPTS the message fully PASSES THE TEST while the people who rejected the message and listed the Bible failed. The Bible stood in their way, deal with it.

What you seem to fail to realize is that the people who passed the test STILL REJECTED the BIBLE so it does little good to point at the hearts of the people who rejected the message because of what the Bible said.

That's like saying right is wrong and wrong is right - up is down and down is up. Despite the people who accepted the message having pure hearts they STILL REJECTED a fundamental teaching of the so called Bible.

Last edited by cephalopod; 02/26/11 07:48 AM.
Re: Shut-door theology- Who came up with it and how? [Re: cephalopod] #131244
02/26/11 06:50 PM
02/26/11 06:50 PM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Seriously cephalopod, your reply is, all contextual things considered, “whatever” you need it to be...

I am guided by the full beams of the Greater and Lesser Lights, so your “spinning” strobe light show is neither impressing nor deceiving me.

Originally Posted By: SOP GC 370-374
The proclamation of a definite time for Christ's coming called forth great opposition from many of all classes, from the minister in the pulpit down to the most reckless, Heaven-daring sinner. .... Many who professed to love the Saviour, declared that they had no opposition to the doctrine of the second advent; they merely objected to the definite time. But God's all-seeing eye read their hearts. They did not wish to hear of Christ's coming to judge the world in righteousness. They had been unfaithful servants, their works would not bear the inspection of the heart-searching God, and they feared to meet their Lord. Like the Jews at the time of Christ's first advent they were not prepared to welcome Jesus. They not only refused to listen to the plain arguments from the Bible, but ridiculed those who were looking for the Lord.... "No man knoweth the day nor the hour" was the argument most often brought forward by rejecters of the advent faith. The scripture is: "Of that day and hour knoweth no man, no not the angels of heaven, but My Father only." Matthew 24:36. A clear and harmonious explanation of this text was given by those who were looking for the Lord, and the wrong use made of it by their opponents was clearly shown. The words were spoken by Christ in that memorable conversation with His disciples upon Olivet after He had for the last time departed from the temple. The disciples had asked the question: "What shall be the sign of Thy coming, and of the end of the world?" Jesus gave them signs, and said: "When ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors." Verses 3, 33. One saying of the Saviour must not be made to destroy another. Though no man knoweth the day nor the hour of His coming, we are instructed and required to know when it is near. We are further taught that to disregard His warning, and refuse or neglect to know when His advent is near, will be as fatal for us as it was for those who lived in the days of Noah not to know when the flood was coming... Thus it was shown that Scripture gives no warrant for men to remain in ignorance concerning the nearness of Christ's coming. But those who desired only an excuse to reject the truth closed their ears to this explanation, and the words "No man knoweth the day nor the hour" continued to be echoed by the bold scoffer and even by the professed minister of Christ. ... The most humble and devoted in the churches were usually the first to receive the message. Those who studied the Bible for themselves could not but see the unscriptural character of the popular views of prophecy; and wherever the people were not controlled by the influence of the clergy, wherever they would search the word of God for themselves, the advent doctrine needed only to be compared with the Scriptures to establish its divine authority.... God designed to prove His people. His hand covered a mistake in the reckoning of the prophetic periods. Adventists did not discover the error, nor was it discovered by the most learned of their opponents. ... The time of expectation passed, and Christ did not appear for the deliverance of His people. Those who with sincere faith and love had looked for their Saviour, experienced a bitter disappointment. Yet the purposes of God were being accomplished; He was testing the hearts of those who professed to be waiting for His appearing. There were among them many who had been actuated by no higher motive than fear. Their profession of faith had not affected their hearts or their lives.

EGW clearly got her convict and understand of this experience solely from Scriptures as did others and furthermore, she clearly says that it was flawed but was used by God as a sifting test of professed Christian Believers then. I’ll take her words over your suppositions every time!

And what’s with the mantra like repetitions... trying to hypnotize me. It just looks to me, given that you skirt the actual issues at the pointedly issue, that you are desperately trying to convince yourself. For your own good, you might want to change this approach of yours and rather substantively and focusly deal with the issues at hand. Otherwise you just give off the impression of someone who cannot rationally function or think outside of a selectively set “creed”.

Re: Shut-door theology- Who came up with it and how? [Re: NJK Project] #131248
02/27/11 12:11 AM
02/27/11 12:11 AM
cephalopod  Offline
Active Member 2014
Washington, USA

EGW clearly got her convict and understand of this experience solely from Scriptures as did others and furthermore, she clearly says that it was flawed but was used by God as a sifting test of professed Christian Believers then. I’ll take her words over your suppositions every time!

Good, I'm glad you see at least that much. Now, WHAT is your understanding...
...Of the mechanism a "professed Christian" is to use to TEST?
...What does that so called Litmus test say about knowing definite time?

The Bible I'm reading says this;

Originally Posted By: Matthew 16:4

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas

Originally Posted By: Matthew 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only

Incarnation of Elijah, Sister White, George Storrs and William Miller all were seeking after signs...
...The so called Bible is pretty plain in what it says about doing that.

Do you seriously believe IF the Bible is what the so called Churches claim it is...
...That Father, in His infinite power would be reduced to using a lie that required rejection of the Bible.
...As a means to SIFT true Christians out from false?

If a "true Christian" tests everything by the Bible and only holds fast to that which is good...
...Then a "good Christian" would have rejected difinite time.
...And according to Sister White, by default rejected the Midnight Cry.

Of course it ( "the test" ) was flawed if the Bible is what you seem convinced it is...
...I'm also glad you at least see that.
...So, The infinite God uses a lie to teach an ultimate truth.
...I'm glad we agree on things thus far.

Sister White was EXPLICIT that "definite time" would NEVER be used as a test again...
...What theological premise could you share with me as to why she said that?
...A flawed sifting test which went against the very Bible which was used to generate the message.
...Was executed by Father to sift out the false sheep.
...Who were required to urinate on the Bible to pass God's test.
...No wonder the evangelicals laugh at us.

Instead of standing on the ground we previously did by upholding our holy Prophet...
...We attempt to develop a new theology of apologetic for Sister White!
...She needs NONE, she is the Spirit of Prophecy, the very Word of God.

As the Pioneers so boldly proclaimed, the Remnant Church WILL have The Spirit of Prophecy...
...For without the S.O.P. there is NO Remnant Church.

Originally Posted By: RH
We have the same Spirit which in times past indicted it. The ten commandments and faith of Jesus constitute a platform broad enough for all the world to stand upon. Jesus says, [John xiv, 23,
" If a man love mo he will keep my words, (sayings,

i. e., the Faith or Testimony, of Jesus, which IS the Spirit of prophecy,) and my Father will love'
him; and we will come unto him and make our abode
with him."

Sister White IS the Spirit of Prophecy in as MUCH as Paul, Peter, James and John.

Originally Posted By: RH

How is this remnant characterized ? By keeping the commandments of God and having the testimony of Jesus Christ. In Rev. xix, 10, we read, "The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy [SISTER WHITE]." Paul in 1 Cor. i, 6, 7, says, " Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: so that ye come behind in no gift, waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." These passages harmonize with the third angel's message in its effect. Rev. xiv, 12. Here is the patience of the saints : here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
Here it is evident that' the remnant mentioned in Joel's prophecy are those who obey the third angel's
message and refusa to worship the beast or his image
(a corrupt nominal Christianity), or to receive his mark
in their foreheads or in their hands. With them in
due time will the testimony of Jesus be confirmed so
that they will come behind in no gift; all the gifts of
the first age of the dispensation will be among them
while waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
[quote]

Read it until you get it - the Testimony of Jesus IS SISTER WHITE...
...Because Sister White IS the Spirit of Prophecy.

The Article continues with the forgotten Gospel that outside the Seventh-day Adventist Church there really isn't salvation.

[quote=Same RH]
Thus unmistakably clear are the distinguishing characteristics
of the remnant or last church brought to view in this prophecy, and reader, do you and I recognize a people bearing these distinguishing characteristics? Then have we found the remnant of Joel and John, the last church with whom is deliverance as the Lord hath said, and the last days are come and the end is near. Clear as a sunbeam shines the light of the sure word of prophecy upon us, enlightening our minds in regard to present duty. If at the sacrifice of every thing, let us be ready for the coming of the Master, that with his remnant people who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus we may find deliverance when " there shall come out of Zion the Deliverer."

Satan is wroth because of Sister White.

Originally Posted By: RH 1856

The prophecy of Joel [chap ii, 28-32,] has its fulfill,
ment in the "Jast days." It was written for the benefit
of the remnant
. The remnant mentioned in verse 32,
who find deliverance, is evidently the same as in Rev.
xd, 17, with whom the dragon is wroth. And why wroth? Because they keep the Commandments of God, AND have the Testimony of Jesus Christ [ which is Ellen White]. What is the Testimony of Jesus Christ? We will let the angel who addressed John answer this question.. He says," The Testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Rev. xix, 10. Says Joel, " Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy.'i
The remnant of both texts are. evidently the same. No
one, tlien, need marvel because the dragon's ire is stirred,
on seeing the "spirit of prophecy" revive in the chnrch,

Originally Posted By: Same article

The subject was
first duly discussed. Then fiom t)ieir Conference at Jerusalem the Apostles and Elders, with the whole church, sent out chosen men with letters to the Gentile churches. We give an item of the letter as follows—"For it seemed good to the HOLY GHOST, and unto us, to lay upon you no greater burden," <fcc. Acts xv, 28. Apostolic order on this question was, first, investigation, then the testimony of the Holy Ghost in some way
on the question. And we are confident that this has ever
been God's order, and ever will be his order through
all coming time. The WORD should ever stand forth in
front, as the rule of faith and duty. But the experience
of the past shows that good men have erred greatly from
Bible truth
. It would be folly to deny this. If, then, in
our extremity it be God's opportunity to correct the errors
of the honest Bible reader, and rebuke the ambitious
partizan—who would wish to be found fighting against God?

Originally Posted By: RH Dec 18, 1855

"And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went
a make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep
the commandments of God, and have the testimony of
Jesus Christ." Rev. xii, 17.

Sabbath-keepers often quote this text, yet we think
but few understand and realize its full import. There
can be no doubt but the " commandments of God," mentioned in the text, are the decalogue; but what is the
testimony of Jesus Christ?" Men may give different
answers; but it should be distinctly understood that the
Bible gives but one answer to this important question.
Said the angel to John, "The testimony of Jesus is the
spirit of prophecy [ ELLEN WHITE ]." Rev. xix, 10.
John fell at the angel's feet, and was about to worship
him, when the angel said to him, "See thou do it not:
! am thy fellow-servant, and of thy brethren that have
the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony
of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Compare this with
the angel's testimony' in Chap, xxii, 9. " See thou do it
lot; for I am thy fellow-servant, and of thy brethren the
irophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this
wok: worship God." It will be seen that the two exiressions—"
thy brethren that have the testimony of Jems,"
and, " thy brethren the prophets"—mean one and
he same thing. This is in harmony with the expresiion.
"The testimony of Jesns is the spirit of prophecy."
The text [Rev. xii,17] mentions two causes of the dragon's
wrath; first, because the remnant " keep the commandments
of God;" and, second, they "have the testimony
of Jesus." The keeping of all ten of the holy
x>mmandrnents of God by the remnant is well calculatid
to make the dragon angry: already his ire is stirred;
mt for God to breathe upon them the spirit of prophecy,
,nd reveal himself to those of his own choice, as he ha*
poken to men and women in past time, will wake tip
he hatred of those who have the spirit of the, dragon W
he utmost. But not only will the dragon host be stir*
ed against the testimony of Jesus, but the children of
ight will be in danger of despising it.

Originally Posted By: RH march 26,1857

Thus it is in every place: those who reject the faith of Jesus (spirit of Prophecy [OR ELLEN WHITE])will sloon slight the commandments of God

I'm going to assume you still believe the S.O.P. was fully "manifested" in the Person of Ellen G. White, do I have that right?

So no, I have no mantra NJK I'm just willing to accept the facts that we indeed do have a mighty Prophet because the Faith of Jesus IS SISTER WHITE - unless you want to try to hose that teaching into the drain as well.

Instead of telling me that God used a mistake why don't you tell me how faithful Christians who tested EVERTHING by the so called Bible could have accepted the Incarnation of Elijah's message of definite time. And WHY, if that was not important would THAT test never again be used to sift the people of God again?

Re: Shut-door theology- Who came up with it and how? [Re: cephalopod] #131251
02/27/11 02:56 AM
02/27/11 02:56 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Take it as you will cephalopod, but I am not going to reply to any of your self-contradicting, non-exegetical, wild and haywire posts until you make rational, sequitur and most importantly, Biblical sense. Your call!! And don’t put word in my mouth!!

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!