HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,636
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 7
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,444 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: The 'Johannine Comma', does it belong in the Bible? [Re: Green Cochoa] #138465
12/29/11 08:23 PM
12/29/11 08:23 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa

Why is "send away sin" any better than "forgive sin?" That makes no sense to me. It isn't "sent away," it is "forgiven." And then we are "cleansed" of all unrighteousness. If it were "sent away," to where is it sent? I've never heard of anyone speaking of "sending away" sin before. This phraseology is completely foreign to me. I'll stick with the KJV on this one.

The KJV is English and the Greek may not always come out well in Greek. Take Love for example, four Greek words, with four different meanings, translated as one English word. Just as Charizomai and Ephiemi being translated forgive. As for "sending away" sin, if you idea of sin being just a legal issue, they perhaps I can see your view. But if sin is more that "legal", and real, as EGW has often portrayed it, then the sending away of sin make much more sense. And the cleansing makes much more sense. And sanctification makes more sense.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: The 'Johannine Comma', does it belong in the Bible? [Re: APL] #138472
12/29/11 09:21 PM
12/29/11 09:21 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
She speaks well of Erasmus' first work.
I don't know that you could conclude that. She said "many errors of former versions were corrected, and the sense was more clearly rendered". It's a better work, but not all that "speaks well" would imply or that you're implying. And leaves plenty of room for remaining errors.

Have you taken a logic class? Seems I recall you know about object-oriented so I'm a little surprised.

Re: The 'Johannine Comma', does it belong in the Bible? [Re: Green Cochoa] #138477
12/29/11 11:01 PM
12/29/11 11:01 PM
G
geoffm  Offline
Active Member 2012
NSW, Australia
Maybe it is more important to see what the text is saying in context than say definitively whether it is a "comma" or not.
Here is a different look at the text, from Bro. Bill Pinto.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” 1 John 5:7. This is a clear and plain text proving that the Father, Son and Spirit are one God. How can you continue to reject the Trinity in light of this evidence?

Answer:

The text from 1 John 5:7 lists the three and says they are one. The Trinitarian will understand that to mean that they are one God. This is done by supplying the word "god" after "one" when the Bible places a full stop. But this is not what is stated there. The actual verse explains that the "one" applies to the record that is borne, not to the persons of God. They are all one in bearing the same record. From the context of the chapter (the whole epistle even) we learn that John is not expounding on the doctrine of who is God (or how many persons/beings). The immediate context of that passage offers the simple answer. Let us read verse 8 where another "three" are listed:
8 "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."
The oneness spoken of in this verse does not refer to the nature of the spirit, water and blood. It is rather a oneness in agreement. They are one in that they all bear the same testimony: "agree in one". This is obvious to any reader. This is exactly what John means in verse 7. He uses almost the same words, elaborating more on them in verse 8. "These three" (Father, Word, Spirit) he says, "are one". Not one God (or Godhead, as some call it), as many would like to believe, but ONE IN TESTIMONY. They all agree in giving the one testimony, in bearing one record. This is the plain meaning of the text.
What is that testimony that John seeks to elaborate on in this chapter?
5 "Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?"
10 "He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son."
What is the record that God gave of His Son? What is that record that is testified to in heaven and earth?
What is that record that "these three are one" in bearing? Please notice how the Father, the Word, and the Spirit bear the same record:
The Father testified: Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
Matthew 17:5 "While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him."
The Son of God testified: John 10:36 "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?"
The Spirit also testified through the Apostles (John 15:26; 1 John 5:10):
Acts 5:32 "And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him."
Acts 8:37 "And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."
Acts 9:20 "And straightway he [Paul] preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God."
34 "(and many, many other similar testimonies given by men moved by the spirit of God)"
Therefore, it is not dividing the word of truth correctly when we attempt to use that text to teach that there are three co-equal, co-eternal divine persons or beings. We are also breaking John's testimony when we deny that the Son of God was begotten (John 3:16) of the Father from the days of eternity (Micah 5:2) being so far back in the ages of eternity that it cannot be computed or calculated (7BC 919, ST, May 3, 1899 par. 4). To teach 3 co-equal, co-eternal beings is to deny the Father-Son relationship. It is to deny that Jesus is the Son of the living God, reducing that noble and ineffable relation to a mere metaphor and role-play! People who use this text to teach a trinity (denying the Son of God) only serve the purpose of obliterating the testimony that heaven is trying to reveal to us!

Another quality Flexesite by Omnifico
Copyright © 2011 Restitution Ministries

Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3.
Re: The 'Johannine Comma', does it belong in the Bible? [Re: geoffm] #138478
12/30/11 12:32 AM
12/30/11 12:32 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Interesting, Geoff. The gentleman makes a few good points, but the conclusion is, unfortunately, incorrect.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The 'Johannine Comma', does it belong in the Bible? [Re: Green Cochoa] #138484
12/30/11 09:44 AM
12/30/11 09:44 AM
G
geoffm  Offline
Active Member 2012
NSW, Australia
No, unfortunately you only have to read our literature to see that the conclusion is correct. Spangler speaks of the members of the Godhead taking on even "interchangeable" roles. When I personally asked a theologian "Was Jesus really the Son of God?"
the answer was "No."

Jude1:3 "Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints."

Like Sunday keeping, trinitarianism did not start to appear till later times and was only established in the church in the 4th century, and more explicitly confirmed a few more centuries later. (Specifically the Trinity).
The trinitarian faith we proclaim today was not the faith once delivered to the saints.

Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:"

Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3.
Re: The 'Johannine Comma', does it belong in the Bible? [Re: geoffm] #138486
12/30/11 04:40 PM
12/30/11 04:40 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
The Holy Spirit is not just a nebulous "non-person" presence of the Father.

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
Sin could be resisted and overcome only through the mighty agency of the Third Person of the Godhead, who would come with no modified energy, but in the fullness of divine power. It is the Spirit that makes effectual what has been wrought out by the world's Redeemer. It is by the Spirit that the heart is made pure. Through the Spirit the believer becomes a partaker of the divine nature. Christ has given His Spirit as a divine power to overcome all hereditary and cultivated tendencies to evil, and to impress His own character upon His church. {DA 671.2}

If we have a "Third Person," it clearly means we have also a "Second Person" and a "First Person," each of which is distinct from the others. In fact, Mrs. White is even the more clear in other statements.
Personality of the Holy Spirit.--We need to realize that the Holy Spirit, who is as much a person as God is a person, is walking through these grounds.--Manuscript 66, 1899. (From a talk to the students at the Avondale School.) {Ev 616.5}
The Holy Spirit is a person, for He beareth witness with our spirits that we are the children of God. When this witness is borne, it carries with it its own evidence. At such times we believe and are sure that we are the children of God. . . . {Ev 616.6}
The Holy Spirit has a personality, else He could not bear witness to our spirits and with our spirits that we are the children of God. He must also be a divine person, else He could not search out the secrets which lie hidden in the mind of God. "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."--Manuscript 20, 1906. {Ev 617.1}
The Power of God in the Third Person.--The prince of the power of evil can only be held in check by the power of God in the third person of the Godhead, the Holy Spirit.--Special Testimonies, Series A, No. 10, p. 37. (1897) {Ev 617.2}
In Co-operation With the Three Highest Powers.-- We are to co-operate with the three highest powers in heaven,--the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, --and these powers will work through us, making us workers together with God.--Special Testimonies, Series B, No. 7, p. 51. (1905) {Ev 617.3}

As for Christ's sonship, it began at His birth in Bethlehem. That He was counted as having been "begotten from eternity" is a tribute to God's unwavering love commitment toward His creatures, even undeserving, fallen ones like us. He was also "the lamb slain from the foundation of the world." But was He slain during Creation Week? I mean, really slain? Of course not. It was only by promise. The same is true of His Sonship.

The word "begotten" in John 3:16 is crucial. It is too bad that it is so lightly treated, frequently misunderstood, and omitted from the modern versions. Though we do not have a better word for it in English, it essentially means "become-son." Jesus is the only member of the Godhead to have ever had the experiencing of becoming a Son. He was not a son before His incarnation. It was then, and only then, that He "became flesh and dwelt among us." Number 23:19 is clear that as of that point in time, God was not a "son." It hadn't happened yet.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The 'Johannine Comma', does it belong in the Bible? [Re: Green Cochoa] #138492
12/30/11 11:24 PM
12/30/11 11:24 PM
G
geoffm  Offline
Active Member 2012
NSW, Australia
"Soon He must leave them to face the world without the comfort of His visible presence. He knew how bitter hate and unbelief would persecute them, and He desired to prepare them for their trials." {DA 410.3} But He said He would never leave them or forsake them.
He is always with us by His Holy Spirit. In another place she says the Holy Spirit is Himself, divested of the personality of humanity.

"As for Christ's sonship, it began at His birth in Bethlehem. That He was counted as having been "begotten from eternity" is a tribute to God's unwavering love commitment toward His creatures," Your comment.

That is a possibility, but does the evidence support it?

"Angels were expelled from heaven because they would not work in harmony with God. They fell from their high estate because they wanted to be exalted. They had come to exalt themselves, and they forgot that their beauty of person and of character came from the Lord Jesus. This fact the [fallen] angels would obscure, that Christ was the only begotten Son of God, and they came to consider that they were not to consult Christ." {TDG 128.2}

"The King of the universe summoned the heavenly hosts before Him, that in their presence He might set forth the true position of His Son and show the relation He sustained to all created beings. The Son of God shared the Father's throne, and the glory of the eternal, self-existent One encircled both. About the throne gathered the holy angels, a vast, unnumbered throng--"ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands" (Revelation 5:11.), the most exalted angels, as ministers and subjects, rejoicing in the light that fell upon them from the presence of the Deity. Before the assembled inhabitants of heaven the King declared that none but Christ, the Only Begotten of God, could fully enter into His purposes, and to Him it was committed to execute the mighty counsels of His will. The Son of God had wrought the Father's will in the creation of all the hosts of heaven; and to Him, as well as to God, their homage and allegiance were due. Christ was still to exercise divine power, in the creation of the earth and its inhabitants. But in all this He would not seek power or exaltation for Himself contrary to God's plan, but would exalt the Father's glory and execute His purposes of beneficence and love." {PP 36.2}

Re: The 'Johannine Comma', does it belong in the Bible? [Re: geoffm] #138493
12/31/11 12:48 AM
12/31/11 12:48 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: geoffm
"Soon He must leave them to face the world without the comfort of His visible presence. He knew how bitter hate and unbelief would persecute them, and He desired to prepare them for their trials." {DA 410.3} But He said He would never leave them or forsake them.
He is always with us by His Holy Spirit. In another place she says the Holy Spirit is Himself, divested of the personality of humanity.

Here is that quote you referred to.
Cumbered with humanity, Christ could not be in every place personally; therefore it was altogether for their advantage that He should leave them, go to His father, and send the Holy Spirit to be His successor on earth. The Holy Spirit is Himself divested of the personality of humanity and independent thereof. He would represent Himself as present in all places by His Holy Spirit, as the Omnipresent. "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall (although unseen by you), [THIS PHRASE WAS ADDED BY ELLEN WHITE.] teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you" [John 14:26]. "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will come not unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you" [John 16:7]. {14MR 23.3}

That quote is among the more clear in delineating the personality of the Holy Spirit as being separate from that of Jesus. After all, if the Spirit is really just the presence of Jesus, that would make Jesus omnipresent after all, right? But the Spirit cannot be Jesus, because Jesus is NOT omnipresent, having given that up in His human incarnation, whereas the Spirit is called "the Omnipresent." So they have very distinct, and separate roles.

Originally Posted By: geoffm
"As for Christ's sonship, it began at His birth in Bethlehem. That He was counted as having been "begotten from eternity" is a tribute to God's unwavering love commitment toward His creatures," Your comment.

That is a possibility, but does the evidence support it?

"Angels were expelled from heaven because they would not work in harmony with God. They fell from their high estate because they wanted to be exalted. They had come to exalt themselves, and they forgot that their beauty of person and of character came from the Lord Jesus. This fact the [fallen] angels would obscure, that Christ was the only begotten Son of God, and they came to consider that they were not to consult Christ." {TDG 128.2}

"The King of the universe summoned the heavenly hosts before Him, that in their presence He might set forth the true position of His Son and show the relation He sustained to all created beings. The Son of God shared the Father's throne, and the glory of the eternal, self-existent One encircled both. About the throne gathered the holy angels, a vast, unnumbered throng--"ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands" (Revelation 5:11.), the most exalted angels, as ministers and subjects, rejoicing in the light that fell upon them from the presence of the Deity. Before the assembled inhabitants of heaven the King declared that none but Christ, the Only Begotten of God, could fully enter into His purposes, and to Him it was committed to execute the mighty counsels of His will. The Son of God had wrought the Father's will in the creation of all the hosts of heaven; and to Him, as well as to God, their homage and allegiance were due. Christ was still to exercise divine power, in the creation of the earth and its inhabitants. But in all this He would not seek power or exaltation for Himself contrary to God's plan, but would exalt the Father's glory and execute His purposes of beneficence and love." {PP 36.2}

Again, Jesus was begotten from eternity. What does this mean? Does it not have something to do with the relationship held among the members of the Godhead? Mrs. White also quotes Jesus' prayer in John and expounds on it as having to do with the decision between God the Father and Jesus that gave Him to be our Savior.
Before the Father He pleaded in the sinner's behalf, while the host of heaven awaited the result with an intensity of interest that words cannot express. Long continued was that mysterious communing--"the counsel of peace" (Zechariah 6:13) for the fallen sons of men. The plan of salvation had been laid before the creation of the earth; for Christ is "the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" (Revelation 13:8); yet it was a struggle, even with the King of the universe, to yield up His Son to die for the guilty race. But "God so loved the world, that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16. Oh, the mystery of redemption! the love of God for a world that did not love Him! Who can know the depths of that love which "passeth knowledge"? Through endless ages immortal minds, seeking to comprehend the mystery of that incomprehensible love, will wonder and adore. {PP 63.3}

Regarding personalities of the Godhead, and their individualities whilst at the same time being "one," Mrs. White says the following:
No Destruction of Personality.--Christ is one with the Father, but Christ and God are two distinct personages. Read the prayer of Christ in the seventeenth chapter of John, and you will find this point clearly brought out. How earnestly the Saviour prayed that His disciples might be one with Him as He is one with the Father. But the unity that is to exist between Christ and His followers does not destroy the personality of either. They are to be one with Him as He is one with the Father (RH June 1, 1905). {5BC 1148.2}
[John 17:20-23 quoted.] What a wonderful statement! The unity that exists between Christ and His disciples does not destroy the personality of either. In mind, in purpose, in character, they are one, but not in person. By partaking of the Spirit of God, conforming to the law of God, man becomes a partaker of the divine nature. Christ brings His disciples into a living union with Himself and with the Father. Through the working of the Holy Spirit upon the human mind, man is made complete in Christ Jesus. Unity with Christ establishes a bond of unity with one another. This unity is the most convincing proof to the world of the majesty and virtue of Christ, and of His power to take away sin (MS 111, 1903). {5BC 1148.3}

So Mrs. White clarifies the sort of "oneness" that is spoken of in 1 John 5:7-8.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: The 'Johannine Comma', does it belong in the Bible? [Re: Green Cochoa] #138540
01/01/12 09:00 PM
01/01/12 09:00 PM
G
geoffm  Offline
Active Member 2012
NSW, Australia
"That quote is among the more clear in delineating the personality of the Holy Spirit as being separate from that of Jesus."

I hope you can forgive me if I am blind, but I just cannot see the quote saying what you say.
"The Holy Spirit is Himself divested of the personality of humanity and independent thereof. He would represent Himself as present in all places by His Holy Spirit, as the Omnipresent."
The "himself" spoken of here is Jesus. The quote is consistent with 2 Cor. 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty."

Neither the Bible or the prophet say the Father is the Son, or the Son is the Father, but they both say the Lord is the Spirit. It is also consistent with Psalm 139:7 "Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?" Notice the Hebrew poetry of repeating the same meaning in different words. And the consistency with, "The greatness of God is to us incomprehensible. "The Lord's throne is in heaven" (Psalm 11:4); yet by His Spirit He is everywhere present. He has an intimate knowledge of, and a personal interest in, all the works of His hand." Ed. 14.
"No intangible principle, no impersonal essence or mere abstraction, can satisfy the needs and longings of human beings in this life of struggle with sin and sorrow and pain. It is not enough to believe in law and force, in things that have no pity, and never hear the cry for help. We need to know of an almighty arm that will hold us up, of an infinite Friend that pities us. We need to clasp a hand that is warm, to trust in a heart full of tenderness. And even so God has in His Word revealed Himself." {FLB 54.3}
"Christ said, "It is expedient for you that I go away." No one could then have any preference because of his location or personal contact with Christ. The Saviour would be accessible to all alike, spiritually, and in this sense he would be nearer to us all than if he had not ascended on high." {RH, January 2, 1913 par. 6}
This is also consistent with "What saith our Saviour? "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." ...
When trials overshadow the soul, remember the words of Christ, remember that He is an unseen presence in the person of the Holy Spirit, and He will be the peace and comfort given you, manifesting to you that He is with you, the Sun of Righteousness, chasing away your darkness. "If a man love me," Christ said, "he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." --Letter 124, 1897. {DG 185.2}

"The work of the Holy Spirit is immeasurably great. It is from this source that power and efficiency come to the worker for God; and the holy Spirit is the Comforter, as the personal presence of Christ to the soul. {HM, November 1, 1893 par. 28}

That the Holy Spirit is the personal invisible presence of the Father and Son is further shown in the following.
"To know God is to love Him; His character must be manifested in contrast to the character of Satan. This work only one Being in all the universe could do. Only He who knew the height and depth of the love of God could make it known. Upon the world's dark night the Sun of Righteousness must rise, "with healing in His wings." Mal. 4:2. (DA 22)
This is also consistent with,
Matt. 11:27 "All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him]." IF the Holy Spirit was a seperate individual being like the Father and the Son, then surely he also would have known the Father.
So the person of the Holy Spirit is not another individual being, but the personal invisble presence of the Father and the Son. Yes, there is not only a Father and a Son, but a third person, not in the sense of a different person, but in the sense of different manifestation of their personal presence.

Re: The 'Johannine Comma', does it belong in the Bible? [Re: geoffm] #138541
01/01/12 09:17 PM
01/01/12 09:17 PM
G
geoffm  Offline
Active Member 2012
NSW, Australia
It is also interesting how Christ prays that we would be one with Him as He is one with the Father, not one in a Trinity.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!