HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,630
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 2 invisible), 2,986 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 34 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 33 34
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136277
09/27/11 02:03 PM
09/27/11 02:03 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
Dedication,

The historicist view does not preclude yet-unfulfilled prophecies.

I never said it did!!!
The historicist view covers time from the prophets day till the restoration. But the time lines (2300, 1260,1290, 1335)are ended.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: dedication] #136278
09/27/11 02:11 PM
09/27/11 02:11 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: dedication
Neither the six thousand years nor the millenium are part of the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation predicting the length of time when evil reigns upon the earth.

Dedication, the seven-thousand year prophecy is found in Daniel, and the millennium is certainly found in Revelation. I'm not sure how you would find otherwise.

The six thousand years come from Jubilee cycles of the Old testament and have been the speculative field for a number of time settings that have failed. The whole concept is based on the seven day week (six days plus the seventh which is the day of rest) this was expanded into the six year plus the seventh year as the year of rest for the land, and then further to Jubilee year.

The timelines I'm looking at have nothing to do with jubilee cycles. I don't get into those.
Personally I think the world is already more than six thousand years old (the creation date keeps getting set later as predictions of the end keep failing). We are in the "waiting" time, the time of the end.

What matters is not what anyone thinks but what is on God's timeline. Things are not always as they appear. Bishop Ussher's chronology may not be accurate, and it is my finding that we are still shy of 6000 years from the detailed study I have done.
The Millennium occurs after the earth has completed it's roughly six thousand years so it's not part of the timelines pointing to "endtime".

The "prophecy again" came in 1844 when the disappointed ones were commissioned to restudy the prophecies and find the true meaning of the "cleansing of the sanctuary", "time of the end" the "hour of His judgement" which occurs before the second coming.

Yes, God knows the precise time when Christ will come, but He has NOT given that information to humanity.

How do you interpret Amos 3:7? What of Mrs. White's declaration that the day and hour will be announced? What of Paul's statements in the NT?

WE are not to be among those who walk in darkness concerning these times we are living in.

As for the millennium not being an "endtime prophecy," does that mean that "prophetic time" can still apply to it?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136298
09/28/11 12:38 AM
09/28/11 12:38 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Neither the six thousand years nor the millenium are part of the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation predicting the length of time when evil reigns upon the earth.

Dedication, the seven-thousand year prophecy is found in Daniel, and the millennium is certainly found in Revelation. I'm not sure how you would find otherwise.

1. The seven thousand year prophecy is not in Daniel. There is no verse saying six thousand years shall the earth writhe in evil then shall Christ come and the seventh thousand year period will be spent in heaven (or in His kingdom).

2. The millennium is not predicting the length of time when evil reigns upon earth. It is the "Sabbath rest" for the earth.

The six thousand years come from Jubilee cycles .. The whole concept is based on the seven day week (six days plus the seventh which is the day of rest) this was expanded into the six year plus the seventh year as the year of rest for the land, and then further to Jubilee year.

The timelines I'm looking at have nothing to do with jubilee cycles. I don't get into those.

But that's where the six thousand years plus one thousand years of Sabbath rest for the earth come from! It's based on the concept of the week -- six days followed by the Sabbath.
Even in the fall of Jerusalem it is mentioned that Israel had not given the land it's Sabbath rest, so they were in captivity for 70 years so the land could enjoy the accumulated "sabbath rest".

Lev. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy field, and six years thou shalt prune thy vineyard, and gather in the fruit thereof;
25:4 But in the seventh year shall be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a sabbath for the LORD: thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy vineyard.

Lev. 26:34 Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.
26:35 As long as it lieth desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.

2 Cor. 36:21 To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years.

For 6000 years mankind has been destroying the earth. The earth will have it's "Sabbath rest" for 1000 years.

Personally I think the world is already more than six thousand years old (the creation date keeps getting set later as predictions of the end keep failing). We are in the "waiting" time, the time of the end.

What matters is not what anyone thinksbut what is on God's timeline...

Of course -- and that includes EVERYONE not just me.

The Millennium occurs after the earth has completed it's roughly six thousand years so it's not part of the timelines pointing to "endtime"....

Yes, God knows the precise time when Christ will come, but He has NOT given that information to humanity.

How do you interpret Amos 3:7? What of Mrs. White's declaration that the day and hour will be announced? What of Paul's statements in the NT?

How does any of that affect the solid foundation of the completed timelines that clearly reveal the time in history in which we are living?
The signs are everywhere that we are at the end.

The announcement of the day and hour of Christ's coming happens during the SEVENTH PLAGUE. We aren't there yet.

And hopefully we are not walking in darkness concerning the times we are living in!

Matt. 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

As for the millennium not being an "endtime prophecy," does that mean that "prophetic time" can still apply to it?

The millennium is not predicting the length of time when evil reigns upon earth. It's not part of the TIMELINES in that sense. It's the "sabbath rest" after Christ has come in the clouds of glory.
No -- it is not reckoned in prophetic time.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: dedication] #136301
09/28/11 04:22 AM
09/28/11 04:22 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Dedication,

What day and hour is spoken of in Matthew 24:36? If you study carefully, you will soon see there is no reference whatsoever to the second advent there, nor is it speaking of that. However, we Adventists have been awesome cliff jumpers (jumping to conclusions) with verses like this. It's a deep and somewhat involved study, actually, which I have not yet posted to this forum. However, I would invite you to prove the verse for yourself. See if it relates to the second coming or not.

Regarding the 7000 year prophecy in Daniel, it is to be found in chapter four. Trust me. It is there.

There are two prophetic time formulas in the Bible. Most Adventists are only aware of one. However, most Adventists also cannot tell the meaning of the prophecy in which it is given. We are good at ripping the day-for-year formula out of Ezekiel 4:6 and applying it to every other prophecy in the book but. Why are not our leaders studying with due diligence to understand the prophecy in which the formula is set?

It is interesting to note that both of the time formulas in the Bible have exactly two verses to support them.

Day-for-year: Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6
Day-for-millennium: Psalm 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8

It is the latter which applies to Daniel 4. Feel free to study it yourself. The following are the notable features you will wish to examine.

1) Nebuchadnezzar's hair grows like eagle's feathers.
2) Nebuchadnezzar's nails grow like birds' claws.

What do birds represent in the Bible or in prophecy? (Consider the parable of the sower, what David and Goliath declare to each other, Deuteronomy 28:26 and Revelation 18:2.)

3) Nebuchadnezzar eats grass.

When is the last time you saw an eagle eating grass? And what does grass represent? (Hint: Isaiah 40:7.)

For that matter, why in the world does not his hair grow like a horse's mane and his nails like hooves? Wouldn't that be much more fitting for a pasture animal? The fact that he becomes like an eagle is notable--and should make bells go off in our minds that this is a type...and something worthy of study.

4) Nebuchadnezzar is out there for "seven times."

Why "times?" Why not just say "days?" or "years?" Could it be that this is ambiguous for a reason? such as for a dual application?

I believe so. And it is no small coincidence that this event happens to Nebuchadnezzar just after his heart is lifted up in pride.

God bless,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136302
09/28/11 07:43 AM
09/28/11 07:43 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Dedication,

What day and hour is spoken of in Matthew 24:36? If you study carefully, you will soon see there is no reference whatsoever to the second advent there, nor is it speaking of that. However, we Adventists have been awesome cliff jumpers (jumping to conclusions) with verses like this.

This IS TALKING ABOUT THE SECOND COMING:
24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

It's a deep and somewhat involved study, actually, which I have not yet posted to this forum. However, I would invite you to prove the verse for yourself. See if it relates to the second coming or not.

Matthew 24 is not talking in symbols it's straight forward talk. The words are plain enough.

We have been warned NOT to set dates for the second coming, or for the close of probation for that matter. We can know the time is NEAR even at the door, but the day and hour of Christ's coming, humans won't know until it's announced by God's voice during the seventh plague -- and then only the faithful will understand it, the rest think it's thunder.

Quote:
Regarding the 7000 year prophecy in Daniel, it is to be found in chapter four. Trust me. It is there.

Chapter four is the experience of king Nebuchadnezzar.

"Nebuchadnezzar's nails grow like birds' claws"
They don't grow like hoofs because a human's fingernails if left uncut and unbroken look like claws not like hooves. Have you ever seen someone who's managed to grow their fingernails two or more inches long? They look like curved claws !!!

Besides, the poor man was insane for seven years.
That doesn't fit the six years of earthly "madness" and the seventh in heaven.

Or maybe -- you seem to be saying Nebuchadnezzar represents satan, who is given 7000 years of life after being cast out of heaven.

But after seven years reason returned to Nebuchadnezzar and he is a changed man who acknowledges and worships God. He reigns for several years after that during which time he praises and extols and honours the King of heaven.

But now it seems you are suggesting that this prophecy means
each year stands for a thousand years.
A "time" equals one year. Seven "times" equals seven years.
So to get 7000 years, you are suggesting 1 year = 1000 years.

But Peter and the Psalmist say a thousand years are like a day to God, not a year. So you would be establishing a whole third formula.

Why are not our leaders studying with due diligence to understand the prophecy in which the formula is set?

The formula is set in Daniel nine.
seventy weeks (seventy weeks have 490 days) which are given to the Jews.
You calculate time from the command to rebuild the city state of Jersualem to the coming of Christ and the ONLY formula that fits is A DAY EQUALS A YEAR formula.

That is the formula that fits the other prophecies as well.
Daniel eight -- how long the vision?
Starting with Media Persia -- through Greece -- to the time of the end, 2300 days got to equal 2300 years.

It can't be a day = a thousand years.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: dedication] #136303
09/28/11 02:24 PM
09/28/11 02:24 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Dedication,

What day and hour is spoken of in Matthew 24:36? If you study carefully, you will soon see there is no reference whatsoever to the second advent there, nor is it speaking of that. However, we Adventists have been awesome cliff jumpers (jumping to conclusions) with verses like this.

This IS TALKING ABOUT THE SECOND COMING:
24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Dedication,

I respect your view. I understand that it is a long-held view by Adventists, and that traditional views die hard. But it is not faithful to the text.

The Adventist Bible Commentary is also incorrect in expounding on these verses. If you use the ABC, you will find it largely agrees with your view.

But the Commentary's view is not held without difficulty. You see, apparently, the folk writing it held more to tradition (Adventist) than to text of the Word itself. Had they researched the Greek meanings of words used in that passage, they would have found a startling conundrum...or at least, an opposing interpretation.

If you are not interested in changing your view, I will understand and will write no further here about it.

It's a deep and somewhat involved study, actually, which I have not yet posted to this forum. However, I would invite you to prove the verse for yourself. See if it relates to the second coming or not.

Matthew 24 is not talking in symbols it's straight forward talk. The words are plain enough.

I see. No symbols in verse 28? No symbols in verses 37-44? Really? The version in Luke 17, by the way, puts the equivalent of verse 28 right with the so-called "rapture" texts--as the answer to the disciples' question about where the people are taken.

We have been warned NOT to set dates for the second coming, or for the close of probation for that matter. We can know the time is NEAR even at the door, but the day and hour of Christ's coming, humans won't know until it's announced by God's voice during the seventh plague -- and then only the faithful will understand it, the rest think it's thunder.

Agreed. Except that I don't know how you set the date for the announcement to be during the seventh plague. But the rest of this I agree with.

Quote:

Chapter four is the experience of king Nebuchadnezzar.

"Nebuchadnezzar's nails grow like birds' claws"
They don't grow like hoofs because a human's fingernails if left uncut and unbroken look like claws not like hooves. Have you ever seen someone who's managed to grow their fingernails two or more inches long? They look like curved claws !!!

Besides, the poor man was insane for seven years.
That doesn't fit the six years of earthly "madness" and the seventh in heaven.

Or maybe -- you seem to be saying Nebuchadnezzar represents satan, who is given 7000 years of life after being cast out of heaven.

Yes. That is what is meant. Daniel 4 has some similarities to chapters like Ezekiel 28.

But after seven years reason returned to Nebuchadnezzar and he is a changed man who acknowledges and worships God. He reigns for several years after that during which time he praises and extols and honours the King of heaven.

Yes. Thankfully for Nebuchadnezzar, he is not Satan himself, only typifying Satan for a time. Yet even Satan, we are told, will acknowledge God's supremacy and worship Him after the final millennium.

But now it seems you are suggesting that this prophecy means each year stands for a thousand years.
A "time" equals one year. Seven "times" equals seven years.
So to get 7000 years, you are suggesting 1 year = 1000 years.

How did you get seven years from seven times? Is it not by the day=year principle? If we start with a day, it can represent either a year or a millennium.

The word "times" in the Chaldean there meant the same as our English word does. In just the chapter prior, the Hebrew worthies were told, using the same Chaldean word, that at the "time" the sackbut, harp, etc. were played, they were to bow down to the image. I can hardly image the king commanding every one to stand there waiting for the right "year" in which to act. Furthermore, the king spoke to the wise men in chapter 2 using this same word for "time" and complaining that they were just stalling for time in telling him his dream. I don't think the king had any intention whatsoever of waiting for a period of years for their answer.

But Peter and the Psalmist say a thousand years are like a day to God, not a year. So you would be establishing a whole third formula.

No, the Bible is establishing that formula, Dedication, not me. I'm not establishing any formulas at all. It is an intriguing point that only 2 Peter 3:8, of all the four time-formula texts, gives its formula in a "definition statement." You see, I learned in Geometry class that if A=B & B=A you have a definition statement. When it can go both ways, you have a complete equality. For example, a duck = a bird, but it cannot go the other way around for not all birds are ducks.

The Bible never makes one year equal one day. So it did not need to give us the day-year formula as a definition statement which can go both ways. However, the Bible does use the day-millennium formula in both directions.

Remember how long Adam lived? He lived 930 years. Yet that entire 930 was not as much as 1000, the equivalent of a single day. In light of the millennium=day formula, we soon understand the truth of the words "for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Why are not our leaders studying with due diligence to understand the prophecy in which the formula is set?

The formula is set in Daniel nine.
seventy weeks (seventy weeks have 490 days) which are given to the Jews.
You calculate time from the command to rebuild the city state of Jersualem to the coming of Christ and the ONLY formula that fits is A DAY EQUALS A YEAR formula.

That is the formula that fits the other prophecies as well.
Daniel eight -- how long the vision?
Starting with Media Persia -- through Greece -- to the time of the end, 2300 days got to equal 2300 years.

It can't be a day = a thousand years.

What formula is set in Daniel 9? Aren't you using the formula that is set in Ezekiel 4?

I don't think there is any day=year formula given in Daniel.

Regarding the Ezekiel formula, what does that prophecy mean? Can you tell me where the 390 days/years or the 40 days/years fit in? What do they mean?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136304
09/28/11 03:14 PM
09/28/11 03:14 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
d: Is the time period recorded in Daniel 12 literal or prophetic?

k: Literal -vs- prophetic. Is that the correct juxtaposition? Cannot literal time be prophetic time?
Consider Daniel 4.

d: Prophetic (symbolic) time is a LITERAL year for each prophecied day.

Daniel four is a prediction concerning a man and what would happen in his life, it is not a prophecy outlining the events of earth's then future history.

Quote:

2. The millennium is not predicting the length of time when evil reigns upon earth. It is the "Sabbath rest" for the earth.

It sounds like you are saying several things.
  • That prophetic time is symbolic time.
  • That since the prophecy of Daniel 4 is concerning an individual, it is not prophetic.
  • That relating future events is not prophetic.
  • That time prophecies only cover times when evil reigns upon earth.
  • That we can only conclude that there is no more time prophecies since evil no longer reigns upon the earth.

And if prophecy concerning an individual only and can only mean literal time, then I can see why you object to His Child saying Daniel 12 refers to a specific president.

But I think you need to prophecy again concerning prophetic versus symbolic definitions. Without proper definitions it's hard to communicate.

What is prophetic.
What is symbolic.
What is literal.
How do they relate to each other.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136309
09/28/11 03:36 PM
09/28/11 03:36 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
How did you get seven years from seven times? Is it not by the day=year principle? If we start with a day, it can represent either a year or a millennium.
I'm not sure I follow. While I agree the same word is used elsewhere, how do you get day=year out of it? Then, what about time=day=year=year-of-days=year-of-years? I think that would compound and confuse the issue.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: kland] #136312
09/28/11 04:39 PM
09/28/11 04:39 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: kland
I'm not sure I follow. While I agree the same word is used elsewhere, how do you get day=year out of it? Then, what about time=day=year=year-of-days=year-of-years? I think that would compound and confuse the issue.

You're right, kland. That would seem confusing.

Actually, the way I go is this:

Start with the word "time" in the Chaldean, and look for its corresponding Hebrew word. The Chaldean has but few references in the Bible to go on, and is likely less-well understood. According to BlueLetterBible.org, the Hebrew equivalent is the word "iddah", which means "menstruation." It gives the idea of something cyclic or regular--a recurring event. Following up another step in the ladder, we arrive at the Hebrew word "uwd" which means "to return, repeat, go about, do again."

To me, this helps me understand the Chaldean word for "time" better. It is a cyclic time. Something that repeats. In studying the Hebrew word "yowm", the definition given here shows it is the main Hebrew word for time and means "day, time, year." So it is quite possible that the same word indicates both "day" and "year." Both of these words indicate a cyclic relationship with the sun. They are both recurring solar times, based on our perspective. This is, perhaps, one reason the "day" can so easily be made to represent a "year."

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136318
09/28/11 08:47 PM
09/28/11 08:47 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
This is, perhaps, one reason the "day" can so easily be made to represent a "year."

Ummm.... Maybe it would be better to say:
This is, perhaps, one reason the Chaldean word can represent/mean both day or year.

Because I thought the reason we use day to represent a year is Eze and Numbers.

Page 11 of 34 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 33 34

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!