HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,597
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 1 invisible), 3,182 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Is Pike's WW3 plans is about to be fulfilled? #137287
11/05/11 03:34 AM
11/05/11 03:34 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
We have heard about it, we see many signs of it, it seems like it's about to come, and it has been planned over a century ago by Pike. Could it be despite what we all know, the inevitable is about to happen and we can't stop it? ... here is what Pike has said must come to establish the One World Order :

Quote:
The following was taken from link : http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1323/815/World_War_3_A_Foregone_Conclusion.html?currentSplittedPage=2

The planning for a third world war goes as far back as Washington enshrined 33rd degree leading Freemason Albert Pike in the 1800's. Here he lays out just exactly what the full intended accomplishment would entail, down to the doctrine of belief a New World Order would demand of its constituents.

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization...

..and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

On page 3 the first short video clip is a presentation by Webster Tarpley, respected researcher and author, on the insanity of the very real possibility of a Third World War.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1323/815/World_War_3_A_Foregone_Conclusion.html?currentSplittedPage=3

Brother and sisters, in the case this happens, let's prepared ourself mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Anyone reading up about this? What do you think?

Blessings
Re: Is Pike's WW3 plans is about to be fulfilled? [Re: Elle] #155520
08/28/13 11:30 AM
08/28/13 11:30 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Looks like Pike's plan for WW3 will start tomorrow by the Cabals(a small group of Elites Satanist worshippers) led countries (US, Canada, UK, France, Spain, Israel, Italy, Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia). There used to be more countries than that with them, but most has pulled away these past few years as they were seeing this plot of this war to destroy 80% of the population and make the rest slaves to the Cabal Elites. They have sided with the BRICS(Brazil, Russian, India, China, South Africa) and they form an alliance of over 180 countries trying to stop this WW3 plans of the West. Russia has put a lot of effort to stop this WW3.

Get ready for the Lord fulfilling His prophecies in these coming historical world changing events this coming Fall feasts(on the 7th Month : 1st day = Trumpets, 10th day = Day of Atonement, 15th to 22nd = Feast of Tabernacles). Despite the Cabals has their own plans(or will); it is the Lord's will that will be done, and not the Cabals. The Lord is going to use their initiatives; however will turn everything around to fulfill His own plans.

Here's a link to Benjamin Fulford latest geopolitic report which this report is about the coming Syria war plan from his unique sources from the underground secret societies groups.

PressTV: US begins war on Syria as early as Thursday, officials sayhttp://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/27/320762/us-war-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday/

Quote:
Senior American officials say the United States has planned to launch missile strikes against Syria “as early as Thursday” in order to punish Damascus over the alleged use of chemical weapons.

The unnamed officials told NBC News on Tuesday that the “three days” of strikes would be limited in scope, and aimed at “sending a message to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad rather than degrading his military capabilities.”

On Monday night, four US warships were deployed in the Mediterranean within cruise missile range of Syria.

American defense officials said if the US wants to send a message to Assad, the most likely military action would be a Tomahawk missile strike, launched from a ship in the Mediterranean.

The US military has beefed up equipment during the past weeks. Several nuclear-powered submarines are reportedly in the water near Syria, also cruise-missile equipped.

The report came one day after US Secretary of State John Kerry accused the Syrian government of using chemical weapons.

Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem on Tuesday accused Kerry of lying about the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian government, challenging Washington and its allies to provide evidence.

This is while the UN inspectors are still in Syria to investigate the chemical weapons attacks and they are not scheduled to leave the country until Sunday.

Russia and China have both warned against a US-led military intervention in Syria. Moscow says a military action would have "catastrophic consequences" for the entire region.

Russian President Vladimir Putin told British Prime Minister David Cameron in a telephone call Monday that there was no evidence that an attack had taken place or who was responsible.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned on Monday that the use of force without a U.N. mandate would violate international law.

As this war undertake, if you want to read news that is not owned and twisted by Babylon(the Cabals) then PressTV does a wonderful job reporting objectional news. Here's the link for Syria's news section.
http://www.presstv.ir/section/351020208.html

Blessings
Re: Is Pike's WW3 plans is about to be fulfilled? [Re: Elle] #155531
08/28/13 02:44 PM
08/28/13 02:44 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
"To the Law and to the Testimony, if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." (The Prophet, Isaiah)

Re: Is Pike's WW3 plans is about to be fulfilled? [Re: James Peterson] #155533
08/28/13 03:01 PM
08/28/13 03:01 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
"To the Law and to the Testimony, if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." (The Prophet, Isaiah)

??? Could you elaborate please what is not according to what law?

Blessings
Re: Is Pike's WW3 plans is about to be fulfilled? [Re: Elle] #155553
08/29/13 02:22 AM
08/29/13 02:22 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle

Where is the Biblical evidence for:

1. a coming ONE World Order, and
2. a coming and final world war (WWIII)?

Re: Is Pike's WW3 plans is about to be fulfilled? [Re: James Peterson] #155561
08/29/13 07:01 AM
08/29/13 07:01 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle

Where is the Biblical evidence for:

1. a coming ONE World Order, and
2. a coming and final world war (WWIII)?
James I expect you to back up any claims you make with some tangible Biblical source. You can always ask the same for any claims I do by which I do have backup for but not always present it right away as already my posts are long. However, I do seek to be challenge, plunge in a good study that may reveal that I may be wrong or give me further dept of it as these discussions always does. I never claim I know much but I'm a little ahead from anyone here on this forum because I've been studying the laws for over 2 years now. Not much at all, but does give me an advantage over anyone that has never studied. Not that I want any advantages, I would rather that others study the law also so we can all grow together.

By your reply I see you have assumed things I did not say.

FYI...I never said there was going to be a One World Order and I never said that WWIII is the final war. Re-read what I said. I said that Pike's has a plan that the Illuminati, Cabals, etc... has been following to establish their One World Order. In this plan there are 3 wars. Up to now the first 2 wars was fulfilled like Pike has said. And the WWIII is all set up to happen also according to Pike's plan. I also said that their purposes for this war is not going to happen, but the Lord will use it to fulfill His own purposes. I didn't specify the Lord's purposes on this thread but have in other threads by which that one of them is to bring Babylon(the Cabals) down.

However, I do not believe the Lord will totally remove Babylon until His people repents according to the Law of tribulation in Lev 26 and Deut 28. Babylon was given powers because we have sinned against the Lord and disregarded His laws and have not establish them in our land. The Lord became our enemy and sold us as slaves to Babylon. Repentance is in order and necessary before Babylon is totally removed. But we cannot repent by ourselves because our carnal nature cannot. The Lord is the one that will bring us into repentance with these events somehow.

I expect that the war will go for a little while, but I don't believe for very long for according to the prophecies and what is currently being fulfilled is that Mystery(secret) Babylon has long already fallen and not much of the World believe them anymore. As long as their identity and workings were secret, they had power to manipulate the world. But they have lost their powers for the Lord has been exposing their identity and how they are setup to the world these past 3 years. The world are no longer fooled by their tricks and lies. This is Mystery Babylon last attempt to retain their powers and they will try every tricks they can pull.

I expect more than a war that will be initiated these coming days. I've been hearing a world internet shut down so to blame it on the Syrians hacking armies and other hackers groups that will lead to an attempt to establish martial law. I really don't know what exactly will happen overall and what they will be able to pull and for how long. All I know they are very desperate to retain their powers by which it is about to be taken away from them by all the 180+ countries and secret groups(Kings of the East) that have been working very hard behind the scenes to get them out.

What I do expect from all of their initiatives is that Jerusalem will be nuked down according to prophecies. It will be a very sad a perplexing day, but it needs to be done for the Lord has spoken it according to His wisdom.

Some preperation is in order.

Blessings
Re: Is Pike's WW3 plans is about to be fulfilled? [Re: Elle] #155563
08/29/13 07:34 AM
08/29/13 07:34 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Kucinich says US war on Syria could become WWIII
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/28/320919/syria-war-could-become-wwiii-kucinich/

Quote:
Former outspoken Democratic Congressman Dennis Kucinich has warned that a US military attack against Syria could become “World War Three.”

He lashed out at the administration of President Barack Obama for “rushing” into a war based on questionable evidence.

The Syrian opposition accused the government of President Bashar al-Assad of launching a chemical attack on militant strongholds in the suburbs of Damascus last week, an allegation that many say has turned into a “casus belli” for US military intervention.

“This is being used as a pretext,” Kucinich said in an interview with The Hill. “The verdict is in before the facts have been gathered. What does that tell you?”

UN inspectors are in Syria to determine whether chemical weapons were used in the attack but have yet to release their report.

Kucinich, who voted against the Iraq war, also argued that airstrikes on Syria would turn the US military into “al-Qaeda's air force.”

“So what, we're about to become al-Qaeda's air force now?” Kucinich said. “This is a very, very serious matter that has broad implications internationally. And to try to minimize it by saying we're just going to have a 'targeted strike' - that's an act of war. It's not anything to be trifled with.”

On Tuesday, senior US officials said the Obama administration has plans to launch missile strikes against Syria “as early as Thursday.”

The US has beefed up its military presence in the eastern Mediterranean. Several nuclear-powered submarines are reportedly in the waters near Syria, also cruise-missile equipped.

US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has reiterated that the US military is ready attack Syria should President Obama give the green light.

According to Kucinich, Obama would be violating the Constitution if he does not get congressional approval before taking any military action against Syria. Congress is on summer recess until September 9.

Commenting on the alleged chemical attack, White House spokesman Jay Carney said Tuesday that "suggestions that there's any doubt about who's responsible for this are as preposterous as suggestions that the attack itself didn't occur."

Meanwhile, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Vladimir Titov said on Wednesday that the UN Security Council should wait for inspectors to present their report on the alleged gas attack.

"It would be premature, at the least, to discuss any Security Council reaction until the UN inspectors working in Syria present their report," Titov said.

Analysts say US claims about Syria are similar to the discredited intelligence on weapons of mass destruction that led to the US invasion of Iraq in 2003.

AGB/HJ

Blessings
Re: Is Pike's WW3 plans is about to be fulfilled? [Re: Elle] #155564
08/29/13 07:41 AM
08/29/13 07:41 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Syrian Electronic Army takes down New York Times website, claims Twitter’s domains
http://rt.com/news/sea-hack-nyt-site-twitter-077/

Quote:
The Syrian Electronic Army has claimed access to a number of Twitter’s international domains shortly after bringing down the New York Times’ website. The attack was apparently made through Melbourne IT.

The SEA managed to alter both contact details and domain name servers of the New York Times and Twitter after reportedly having gained access to their registry records in Melbourne IT. The SEA also claimed responsibility for hacking the Huffington Post UK domain.

As a result of the attack the New York Times’ website has been disabled for the second time in under a month. The newspaper attributed the outage to a “malicious external attack” widely thought to have come from hackers affiliated with the Syrian Electronic Army.

“Many users are having difficulty accessing the New York Times online,” the paper wrote on its Facebook page. “We are working to fix the problem. Our initial assessment is the outage is most likely the result of a malicious external attack. In the meantime we are continuing to publish key news reports.”

The SEA also claimed in a series of tweets that it hijacked several domains for Twitter, redirected the social media traffic to its own server, rendering the site unstable.

Twitter spokesperson Jim Prosser confirmed to journalist Matthew Keys that site technicians are “looking into claims” from the SEA.

read more at this link

Blessings
Re: Is Pike's WW3 plans is about to be fulfilled? [Re: Elle] #155565
08/29/13 07:48 AM
08/29/13 07:48 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Departing DHS secretary warns of 'serious' cyber-threat, devastating natural disaster
http://rt.com/usa/janet-napolitano-farewell-speech-084/
August 28, 2013 03:54
Quote:
The departing US Homeland Security Secretary used her farewell speech to warn the nation’s leaders of an impending “serious” cyber-attack as well as a natural disaster, the impact of which will dwarf Hurricane Sandy and other disasters in recent memory.

Janet Napolitano, after four years at the helm of the Department of Homeland Security, delivered her final speech Tuesday morning before she formally exits her position next week.

“Many things still need tending, and my successor will most certainly have a full plate on his or her hands,” she said, adding that she faced “many challenges” over the past four years, including Hurricane Sandy in 2012 and the Deepwater Horizon oil spill two years before that.

Napolitano, whose Department of Homeland Security was created in the wake of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks and is primarily responsible for immigration and airport security, said the agency launched a “historic” effort after the attempted “underwear bombing” in 2009. The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) helped coordinate screening efforts against “nonmetallic devices” in 190 countries, she said.

“The lesson is clear: For every attack we experience, every threat we face and every piece of intelligence we come across, we learn,” she continued. “And we get stronger and more nimble.”

On Christmas Day 2009 a bomber managed to board a plane from Amsterdam to Detroit, Michigan armed with an explosive. Napolitano did not mention how the bomber was able to subvert security or her much-maligned comment at the time asserting that “the system worked.”

“From that attempted attack, we learned that relevant information possessed by US Customs and Border Protection needed to be available overseas - at the point of departure for this US. We fixed that,” she said. “We learned that our adversaries were moving to non-metallic devices. We adapted our screening technology and tactics to counter that.”

Napolitano, the former governor of Arizona, was rumored to be interested in replacing US Attorney General Eric Holder but, as he has shown no signs of leaving the office, she announced she would become the next president of the University of California system.

Civil libertarians have frequently criticized Napolitano for what they perceive as invasive TSA practices. The agency, which is overseen by the Department of Homeland Security, has expanded over the past decade despite frequent allegations of misconduct and failed inspections.

The outgoing DHS chief also had harsh words for her detractors in Congress. Despite the annual deportations being at their highest number in decades, congressional Republicans have criticized the Obama administration for failing to crackdown on immigration policies. Napolitano has championed the Dream Act, meant to ease the path to citizenship for immigrants.

“Congress had a chance to give these so-called dreamers a way to stay in our country through the Dream Act, but unfortunately, that legislation failed to garner the 60 votes needed for closure, falling just five votes short, despite strong bipartisan support,” she said.

Napolitano went on to offer an open letter of advice to her successor.

“You will also have to prepare for the increasing likelihood of more weather-related events of a more severe nature as a result of climate change, and continue to build the capacity to respond to potential disasters in far-flung regions of the country occurring at the same time,” she said. “You will also need a large bottle of Advil.”

Blessings
Re: Is Pike's WW3 plans is about to be fulfilled? [Re: Elle] #160549
01/18/14 10:53 PM
01/18/14 10:53 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
I started a thread on Albert Pike not knowing this one existed. I'm going to leave mine there for now.

I see Elle is following the Middle East pretty close. The Syrian civil war has been escalating lately and this could become very serious.

I am wondering how we, the United States for one and the rest of the world for two, have gotten into this situation of involving the Middle East in our foreign and domestic policies?

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!