HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,650
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 17
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Kevin H, Karen Y, dedication, 1 invisible), 2,776 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141086
04/08/12 11:24 AM
04/08/12 11:24 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
[R]egarding how many times the Mercy seat was sprinkled. . . I would like to hear why you think it was this way.

The mercy seat is sprinkled once because the sacrifice of Christ is "once for all". Heaven's records are cleansed and the demands of the Law satisfied by the "once for all" sacrifice of Christ. But while the Law was satisfied at Calvary, the atonement and sanctification of the church, God's people who enter by faith within the veil, is a seven fold cleansing. We come boldly before the Throne of Grace, the Mercy Seat and Christ our great High Priest sprinkles His people with the blood of the New Covenant seven times. The seven fold aspect shows the thoroughness of the work of both Christ and of His people.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141088
04/08/12 03:47 PM
04/08/12 03:47 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Condemn? Those are very harsh words from someone I've never spoken with before.
I put forward my experience with Wyatt. It rubbed you wrong obviously, when you said to me "So many people like you APL would not believe even if you were shown by God Himself. "

I would say that is pretty quick judgment from someone who, as you say, have not spoken with before.

The proof will be if the 10 commandments are allowed to be brought forward in the last days as a testimony against the Sunday Law/ mark of the beast, like both scripture and Spirit of Prophecy support.
Wyatt has not brought forth the Ark. He has only claimed to have found it, and produced no evidence to that fact.

Will you look at this quote and tell me what you think of it? I really want to know please.

"The holy law of ten commandments, written on tables of stone by the finger of God, and placed in the ark, is the standard of righteousness. Before the obedient and the disobedient it will appear in the last great day, and all the wicked will be convicted. They will see that their actions proceeded from a depraved character. They will see that the part they acted served to carry on the rebellion begun in the heavenly courts. They will see all the cruelty and all the wickedness that have dishonored their Creator and brought about the wretchedness that fills the world. {13MR 381.2}

Peace.
As for the statement, exactly how does this apply to Ron Wyatt? Has the evidence been brought forward? NO. Has Wyatt produced the Ark of the Covenant? NO. The evidence (or lack there of) tells me that Wyatt is not what he claimed.

I think it would be exciting indeed to see the Ark. Would not you? But to date, it has not been brought forward.

Oh - the DNA evidence - What Ron has claimed, that there were only 24 chromosomes in the blood, does not fit scripture.
Hebrews 2:17 Why in all things it behooved him to be made like to his brothers, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? [Re: Charity] #141096
04/09/12 02:12 AM
04/09/12 02:12 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
[R]egarding how many times the Mercy seat was sprinkled. . . I would like to hear why you think it was this way.

The mercy seat is sprinkled once because the sacrifice of Christ is "once for all". Heaven's records are cleansed and the demands of the Law satisfied by the "once for all" sacrifice of Christ. But while the Law was satisfied at Calvary, the atonement and sanctification of the church, God's people who enter by faith within the veil, is a seven fold cleansing. We come boldly before the Throne of Grace, the Mercy Seat and Christ our great High Priest sprinkles His people with the blood of the New Covenant seven times. The seven fold aspect shows the thoroughness of the work of both Christ and of His people.

Very good.

since the altar of incense is how our prayers ascend to the Father through the merits of Christ, the place between the altar and the Ark is where we come boldly before the throne of grace correct? So it would need the same perfect (sprinkled seven times) cleansing as the horns of the altar. Proverbs 24:16 for the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.

Now help me apply this same concept to the Red Heifer sacrifice. The blood was sprinkled seven times with the 'finger' in the direction of the temple and is called an 'atonement for sin' so it has to be connected to the atonement in some way.

On Atonement When the blood was sprinkled 'to the east' seven times from behind the Ark with the finger it is like a bridge towards the altar of self sacrifice on Mt Olives called the Miphkad altar just up the hill from Gethsemane. This is where the Red Heifer sacrifice took place.

There is something very powerful here that has not been fully revealed to me yet, but the promise in the glimpse I got was intense!!!!

Did you know the only place anyone outside of Solomon's temple and city gates could even get a glimpse of the shekinah glory was if you were standing on the bridge of the Red Heifer or at the Miphkad altar at the end of the bridge on Mt Olives? It was in perfect line with the eastern Gate so when the High Priest entered into the most Holy Place on Atonement the light would like a laser come shining out the eastern gate down the bridge to the altar. So anyone there looking in the direction of the temple, their faces would shine with the glory of the LORD.

Mrs Whites very first vision was about a path high and lifted up heading to the heavenly city. This is the bridge of the red heifer leading to the eastern gate. She also saw a bridge crossing a stream, and at the bottom of the stream was the spring of living water. This is the bridge of the Red Heifer crossing the brook Kidron which Jesus crossed to get to Gethsemane. This is where to go to get the water, Gethsemane, where Jesus died the second death for us. There is something powerful in this discovery and the Holy Spirit has been strongly encouraging me to find more.

Any help would be appreciated.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141097
04/09/12 02:13 AM
04/09/12 02:13 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Ron said the Ark would never be brought forward, only the Ten Commandments.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141106
04/09/12 03:56 PM
04/09/12 03:56 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

The proof will be if the 10 commandments are allowed to be brought forward in the last days as a testimony against the Sunday Law/ mark of the beast, like both scripture and Spirit of Prophecy support.
Proof of what? Ron Wyatt? The ark?

I'm sorry, but I don't follow how whether the 10 commandments are allowed or not allowed to be brought forward in the last days as a testimony against the Sunday Law/ mark of the beast has to do with the ark. Do you mean the physical pieces of stone? That's not what Ellen White said. She said the 10 commandments. They exist whether written on a stone or not. They will be brought forward in the sky in flaming glory.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? [Re: kland] #141119
04/10/12 12:31 AM
04/10/12 12:31 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: kland

Proof of what? Ron Wyatt? The ark?

I'm sorry, but I don't follow how whether the 10 commandments are allowed or not allowed to be brought forward in the last days as a testimony against the Sunday Law/ mark of the beast has to do with the ark. Do you mean the physical pieces of stone? That's not what Ellen White said. She said the 10 commandments. They exist whether written on a stone or not. They will be brought forward in the sky in flaming glory.

"The holy law of ten commandments, written on tables of stone by the finger of God, and placed in the ark, is the standard of righteousness. Before the obedient and the disobedient it will appear in the last great day, and all the wicked will be convicted.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141122
04/10/12 12:46 AM
04/10/12 12:46 AM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec

It would help to cite author and source.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? [Re: gordonb1] #141125
04/10/12 01:03 AM
04/10/12 01:03 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Reiterating what I had already posted from Ellen White from above...{13MR 381.2}

"The holy law of ten commandments, written on tables of stone by the finger of God, and placed in the ark, is the standard of righteousness. Before the obedient and the disobedient it will appear in the last great day, and all the wicked will be convicted. They will see that their actions proceeded from a depraved character. They will see that the part they acted served to carry on the rebellion begun in the heavenly courts. They will see all the cruelty and all the wickedness that have dishonored their Creator and brought about the wretchedness that fills the world. {13MR 381.2}

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141126
04/10/12 01:05 AM
04/10/12 01:05 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
God is so fed up with all the arguing. The Holy Spirit is grieved by the unfaithful in our church. Please forgive us Father.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141130
04/10/12 02:11 AM
04/10/12 02:11 AM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
God is so fed up with all the arguing. The Holy Spirit is grieved by the unfaithful in our church. Please forgive us Father.

At what point did you become God's spokesman?

"All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all who Wander are Lost." (J.R.R.T.)
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/28/24 02:32 PM
Meaning of Lazarus and the Rich Man
by dedication. 05/27/24 10:56 PM
What is the Biblical Reckoning of a Day?
by dedication. 05/27/24 01:26 AM
Soul and Body sleep
by Rick H. 05/25/24 09:15 AM
The Flood
by Rick H. 05/25/24 09:12 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/21/24 02:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/28/24 12:05 AM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!