HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,635
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 20
kland 7
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,334 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: The Jewish Mysteries religion, the Kabbalah [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144610
08/16/12 12:11 PM
08/16/12 12:11 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one.

So what Spirit says "Jehovah tempted the king of Israel to number the people" if this is contrary to the will of God? Why would you say that if you are under the influence of the Holy Spirit?

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: The Jewish Mysteries religion, the Kabbalah [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144629
08/17/12 12:03 AM
08/17/12 12:03 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Quote:
Am I your brother? Do you accept me as one? Do you accept me as brother even if I'm not Christ's?

Should we call every man a brother? Paul did not call his slave Onesimus a brother until he was fully converted, look at Philemon 1

Phil 1:8 "Therefore, although in Christ I could be bold and order you to do what you ought to do, 9 yet I prefer to appeal to you on the basis of love. It is as none other than Paul—an old man and now also a prisoner of Christ Jesus— 10 that I appeal to you for my son Onesimus, who became my son while I was in chains. 11 Formerly he was useless to you, but now he has become useful both to you and to me.

12 I am sending him—who is my very heart—back to you. 13 I would have liked to keep him with me so that he could take your place in helping me while I am in chains for the gospel. 14 But I did not want to do anything without your consent, so that any favor you do would not seem forced but would be voluntary. 15 Perhaps the reason he was separated from you for a little while was that you might have him back forever— 16 no longer as a slave, but better than a slave, as a dear brother. He is very dear to me but even dearer to you, both as a fellow man and as a brother in the Lord.

17 So if you consider me a partner, welcome him as you would welcome me. 18 If he has done you any wrong or owes you anything, charge it to me. 19 I, Paul, am writing this with my own hand. I will pay it back—not to mention that you owe me your very self. 20 I do wish, brother, that I may have some benefit from you in the Lord; refresh my heart in Christ. 21 Confident of your obedience, I write to you, knowing that you will do even more than I ask."

So are we supposed to call every man brother?

Perhaps one should review the parable of the Good Samaritan.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: The Jewish Mysteries religion, the Kabbalah [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144631
08/17/12 12:16 AM
08/17/12 12:16 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one.

So what Spirit says "Jehovah tempted the king of Israel to number the people" if this is contrary to the will of God? Why would you say that if you are under the influence of the Holy Spirit?

2 Samuel 24:1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Which is it? The LORD, or Satan? Answer, James 1.

God is said to do that which He does not prevent (see PP 728, 739). It was actually Satan who instigated the pride and ambition that led Israel’s king to promote procedures to increase the size of his army for the purpose of extending the boundaries of Israel by new military conquests (see PP 747).

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: The Jewish Mysteries religion, the Kabbalah [Re: APL] #144633
08/17/12 02:03 AM
08/17/12 02:03 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I know the parable of the good Samaritan.

He was a brother more than those who said they were in the church. Perhaps this fits better than you think "Brother".

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: The Jewish Mysteries religion, the Kabbalah [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144646
08/17/12 10:24 PM
08/17/12 10:24 PM
Rick H  Offline OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: Rick H

Now if you go and let yourself be taken in or immerse yourself in it and allow it to take hold, then thats a different matter, you must learn to discern the difference, and act accordingly.

I came across more...Kabbalism Albert Pike, 33-degree Freemason, informs us that Kabbalism is part of Masonic doctrine: The Holy Kabalah, or tradition of the children of Seth, was carried from Chaldea by Abraham, taught to the Egyptian priesthood by Joseph, recovered and purified by Moses, concealed under symbols in the Bible, revealed by the Saviour to Saint John, and contained, entire, under hieratic figures analogous to those of all antiquity, in the Apocalypse of that Apostle... Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you can see, to the Kabalah. In that ancient and little understood medley of absurdity and philosophy, the Initiate will find the source of many doctrines.xxxviii What, then, is Kabbalism? The Kabbalah is a collection of Jewish mystical teachings. Some of these doctrines are based on an esoteric interpretation of the OldTestament. Kabbalism is no longer solely Jewish, but is the basis for doctrine in many mystical Orders and New Age groups. Helena Blavatsky tells us that Kabbalism is Gnostic teaching: Once that the key to Genesis is in our hands, the scientific and symbolical Kabalah unveils the secret. The Great Serpent of the Garden of Eden and the "Lord God" are identical, and so are Jehovah and Cain ONE—that Cain who is referred to in theology as the "murderer" and the LIAR to God! Jehovah tempts the King of Israel to number the people, and Satan tempts him to do the same in another place. Jehovah turns into the Fiery Serpents to bite those he is displeased with; and Jehovah informs the Brazen Serpent that heals them. These short, and seemingly contradictory, statements in the Old Testament—contradictory because the two Powers are separated instead of being regarded as the two faces of one and the same thing—are the echoes, distorted out of recognition by exoterism and theology, of universal and philosophical dogmas in Nature (bold emphases added, capitalization in original).xxxix Mithraism Mithraism, an ancient Roman cult, may have been one of the first secret societies. Those in the cult worshiped the god Mithra in a secret temple called a mithraeum, and were initiated in the same way as modern secret society members: The structure of the cult was hierarchical. Members went through a series of seven grades, each of which had a special symbol and a tutelary planet. From lowest to highest these grades were Corax (raven, under Mercury), Nymphus (a made-up word meaning male bride, under Venus), Miles (the soldier, under Mars), Leo (the lion, under Jupiter), Perses (the Persian, under Luna, the moon), Heliodromus (the Sun's courier, under Sol, the sun), and finally Pater (father, under Saturn). Those who reached the highest grade, Pater, could become the head of a congregation.xl Mithraism was part of ancient Roman paganism, which has formed into modern Roman Catholic practice.

As for the clergy, they borrowed the title of "father" from priests of Mithra, in spite of Christ's formal prohibition: "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven" (Matthew 23:9). Thus it is not astonishing that mitre, meaning a bishop's cap, calls Mithra to mind, and that the Pope's headdress tiara (a word of Persian origin) derives from frigium, referring to the Phrygian cap.xli Mithraism is still alive in another form today, as Masonic author A. T. C. Pierson admits: The Masonic legend stands by itself, unsupported by history or other than its own traditions; yet we readily recognize in Hiram Abiff [Christ-figure of Freemasonry] the Osiris of the Egyptians, the Mithras of the Persians...xlii i. Nesta Webster, Secret Societies and Subversive Movements (London: Boswell Publishing)

It seems to me you HAVE immersed yourself in it. By beholding we become changed. You are in a position of authority on this website and probably in your church. Would you do this in your congregation?
Christ constantly was on the Pharisees for their tradtion, hypocrisy, false worship and all the prophets were constantly on the evils of idoltry, its there and we must be warned. I've done hundreds of study's and posted even more threads on issues, this is but one.... so I would have to say it doesnt come close. But James, I have to say with much brotherly love, you seem to have a sententiousness that you need to look at and see if it is from a right spirit, or from another that should be guarded against.

Last edited by Rick H; 08/17/12 10:35 PM.
Re: The Jewish Mysteries religion, the Kabbalah [Re: Rick H] #144683
08/19/12 03:02 PM
08/19/12 03:02 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Sure, you bet, I'll look into it and pray about it. But the matter still stands.

The reason I was inspired to take you on in this matter is for the safety of brothers who do not know to be careful in these matters.

There are people who see brothers with great intellects talking about forbidden topics and just think it's the greatest thing to be aware of, but there is nothing good in it.

You are casting a stumbling block at the feet of the church and defending it with all your might, saying I am wrong for wanting to protect others, does that sound right to you if you were looking at this from an unbiased perspective?

Put it this way, do you bring pictures of naked men and women into the sanctuary to teach children not to look at it? Just the fact that you are holding the picture up will cause men to look. If YOU pray about this, God will show you that He has warned me for you. If you do not appreciate this, I fear for you.

Matt 5:19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

That is all I will say on this matter again since you are casting aspersions on the Spirit that motivated me to warn you.

Re: The Jewish Mysteries religion, the Kabbalah [Re: Rick H] #145770
10/06/12 04:09 PM
10/06/12 04:09 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle
I'm assuming that there's a part 2 coming as there's no connection with the Kabbalah in your first post.

This is an important history and I'm glad you brought it up.
I came across the other parts of these mystery religions/secret socities that grew from the Kabbalah, but I will post more on the connections.

Hi Rick, I'm looking forward to your post whenever you find the time. I've made some discoveries of this connection also recently. I'll try to share them too in this discussion.

Blessings
Re: The Jewish Mysteries religion, the Kabbalah [Re: jamesonofthunder] #145781
10/06/12 10:41 PM
10/06/12 10:41 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
While I agree with James that extreme caution is necessary when delving into these subjects for they can take hold and distract one from truth in Christ, yet I also agree with Rick that some understanding of the source of stuff being brought into the churches is very necessary.

Too many Christians assume that as long as bible is quoted and some lofty spiritual ideas are included that there is no problem (other than purhaps a misunderstanding).

If the aim of this thread is to warn people to stay away from Kabbalahism then it may well be a needed thread.

However, if it invites people to delve into Kabbalah then heed Jame's warning AND STAY OUT of those writings.

The kabbahal is an occultic commentary on scripture. Supposedly Moses was given some mystry revelations that he never wrote down but passed on orally. These supposed oral traditions were later written in the Talmud. But it's grown from that...

Quote:
"The Zohar (Hebrew זהר "Splendor, radiance") is widely considered the most important work of Kabbalah, Jewish mysticism. It is a mystical commentary on the Torah (the five books of Moses), written in medieval Aramaic and medieval Hebrew. It contains a mystical discussion of the nature of God, the origin and structure of the universe, the nature of souls, sin, redemption, good and evil, and related topics."

"The Zohar is not even OLD. That may be very disappointing to those who are Jewish. But the Zohar did NOT exist before the Middle Ages. It claims to be authentic, but it is not. There has never been any copy of the Zohar ever found, that is earlier than the Middle Ages. The Zohar is a counterfeit book, a book that was written in Medieval Europe, so that some people would FEEL closer to God. Only the way that the author of the Zohar was getting close "to God" is by going into a trance and writing things - without knowledge of what their hand was writing.

This is called "Automated Writing". This phenomena does not happen by itself. It is not a normal force of nature. It cannot happen - in fact - until a spiritual entity possesses the Body of a human being, takes over their body, and begins to write through them. The Bible has a term for that: IT is called "demonic possession"!

That is the true origin of the Zohar AND the Kabbalah.

The Authors of the Kabbalah are themselves Occult Authors. The Kabbalah was Not translated for English Speaking audiences until the late 1800s. And who translated it ? Were they Godly men who had a passion to save others, and show them that the real way to Eternal Life is by the shed blood, sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ, who truly came to Earth to save those who accept to believe in Him? No, Not at all. Those who translated the Kabbalah were Occult authors who were steeped in Demonic Worship and Demonic books - They were writing them !

It is NOT hard to learn who the authors of the Kabbalah were. We know. They are mainly:

1. Eliphas Levi

2. MacGregor Mathers

3. H.P. Blavatsky

4. A.E. Waite

These are the main authors of books about the Kabbalah.

Eliphas Levi is the author who led the Occult Revival of the 1800s, that revived Satanism and Luciferianism. He wrote many books about Ritual Black Magic and how to have contact with Demonic Spirits...because he was seeking them.

MacGregor Mathers goes by several names. He is one of the Three founders of the Occult Society - known as the society of the Golden Dawn. This is a demonic society, not because we say so, but because THEY say so. This is one of the occult societies that covets demonic possession. Christians would consider their teachings to be Satanic. MacGregor Mathers is also one of the mentors of the Great Satanist Aleister Crowley. The first Translation of the Kabbalah into English was by MacGregor Mathers. (He lived in the U.K. for most of his life, where he recruited a lot of the elites into his occult Golden Dawn society).

H.P. Blavatsky is the founder of Theosophy. This is the view that Lucifer is truly an angel of light and he is the one who deserves our worship and allegiance. Blavatsky came from an occult family, and was already a Medium when she was a teenager. She sought out evil and the company of demonic spirits all of her life. She wrote many books about the occult. She believed that the Jews - through books like the Kabbalah - had stolen books of black magic that had previously come from the Chaldeans. She denied that Jesus was the Christ. She also denied that salvation could come through Jesus Christ. She remained extremely hostile to Jehovah/Yahweh - the God of the Jews.

A.E. Waite is an occult author. He played a large role in helping many occult authors in the early 1900s. He was involved in Many occult societies including the Golden Dawn.

All of these authors are devoted to the Kabbalah and other forms of the Occult. These authors deliberately sought to be involved with demonic spirits.

Surely the Real God of the Universe has better ways of dealing with mankind, than to operate through those who consciously willfully oppose the Bible and the teachings of Salvation by Faith alone in Christ Jesus. The Zohar is a book that claims to have been written by forces, which can only be identified as Demonic.

This kind of material is Exactly what the Bible commands us to stay away from. Those who have been involved in the Study of the Kabbalah would do well to ask God to forgive them of their involvement in it, and to open their eyes and help them to return to the God of the Bible.

The God of the Kabbalah and the God of the Bible are 100% in Opposition to each other. They cannot both be right. Christians know that the God of the Bible Is the one true God. Anyone is entitled to their views, and to their choice of what to believe. But as far as what Christians believe, the God of the Bible can be found, by reading the Bible (such as the gospel of John in the New Testament), Not by reading occult material such as the Kabbalah.

Christians and others should maintain a strong vigilance against being deceived."

Re: The Jewish Mysteries religion, the Kabbalah [Re: dedication] #145782
10/06/12 10:51 PM
10/06/12 10:51 PM
Rick H  Offline OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
While I agree with James that extreme caution is necessary when delving into these subjects for they can take hold and distract one from truth in Christ, yet I also agree with Rick that some understanding of the source of stuff being brought into the churches is very necessary.

Too many Christians assume that as long as bible is quoted and some lofty spiritual ideas are included that there is no problem (other than purhaps a misunderstanding).

If the aim of this thread is to warn people to stay away from Kabbalahism then it may well be a needed thread.

However, if it invites people to delve into Kabbalah then heed Jame's warning AND STAY OUT of those writings.

The kabbahal is an occultic commentary on scripture. Supposedly Moses was given some mystry revelations that he never wrote down but passed on orally. These supposed oral traditions were later written in the Talmud. But it's grown from that...

Quote:
"The Zohar (Hebrew זהר "Splendor, radiance") is widely considered the most important work of Kabbalah, Jewish mysticism. It is a mystical commentary on the Torah (the five books of Moses), written in medieval Aramaic and medieval Hebrew. It contains a mystical discussion of the nature of God, the origin and structure of the universe, the nature of souls, sin, redemption, good and evil, and related topics."

"The Zohar is not even OLD. That may be very disappointing to those who are Jewish. But the Zohar did NOT exist before the Middle Ages. It claims to be authentic, but it is not. There has never been any copy of the Zohar ever found, that is earlier than the Middle Ages. The Zohar is a counterfeit book, a book that was written in Medieval Europe, so that some people would FEEL closer to God. Only the way that the author of the Zohar was getting close "to God" is by going into a trance and writing things - without knowledge of what their hand was writing.

This is called "Automated Writing". This phenomena does not happen by itself. It is not a normal force of nature. It cannot happen - in fact - until a spiritual entity possesses the Body of a human being, takes over their body, and begins to write through them. The Bible has a term for that: IT is called "demonic possession"!

That is the true origin of the Zohar AND the Kabbalah.

The Authors of the Kabbalah are themselves Occult Authors. The Kabbalah was Not translated for English Speaking audiences until the late 1800s. And who translated it ? Were they Godly men who had a passion to save others, and show them that the real way to Eternal Life is by the shed blood, sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ, who truly came to Earth to save those who accept to believe in Him? No, Not at all. Those who translated the Kabbalah were Occult authors who were steeped in Demonic Worship and Demonic books - They were writing them !

It is NOT hard to learn who the authors of the Kabbalah were. We know. They are mainly:

1. Eliphas Levi

2. MacGregor Mathers

3. H.P. Blavatsky

4. A.E. Waite

These are the main authors of books about the Kabbalah.

Eliphas Levi is the author who led the Occult Revival of the 1800s, that revived Satanism and Luciferianism. He wrote many books about Ritual Black Magic and how to have contact with Demonic Spirits...because he was seeking them.

MacGregor Mathers goes by several names. He is one of the Three founders of the Occult Society - known as the society of the Golden Dawn. This is a demonic society, not because we say so, but because THEY say so. This is one of the occult societies that covets demonic possession. Christians would consider their teachings to be Satanic. MacGregor Mathers is also one of the mentors of the Great Satanist Aleister Crowley. The first Translation of the Kabbalah into English was by MacGregor Mathers. (He lived in the U.K. for most of his life, where he recruited a lot of the elites into his occult Golden Dawn society).

H.P. Blavatsky is the founder of Theosophy. This is the view that Lucifer is truly an angel of light and he is the one who deserves our worship and allegiance. Blavatsky came from an occult family, and was already a Medium when she was a teenager. She sought out evil and the company of demonic spirits all of her life. She wrote many books about the occult. She believed that the Jews - through books like the Kabbalah - had stolen books of black magic that had previously come from the Chaldeans. She denied that Jesus was the Christ. She also denied that salvation could come through Jesus Christ. She remained extremely hostile to Jehovah/Yahweh - the God of the Jews.

A.E. Waite is an occult author. He played a large role in helping many occult authors in the early 1900s. He was involved in Many occult societies including the Golden Dawn.

All of these authors are devoted to the Kabbalah and other forms of the Occult. These authors deliberately sought to be involved with demonic spirits.

Surely the Real God of the Universe has better ways of dealing with mankind, than to operate through those who consciously willfully oppose the Bible and the teachings of Salvation by Faith alone in Christ Jesus. The Zohar is a book that claims to have been written by forces, which can only be identified as Demonic.

This kind of material is Exactly what the Bible commands us to stay away from. Those who have been involved in the Study of the Kabbalah would do well to ask God to forgive them of their involvement in it, and to open their eyes and help them to return to the God of the Bible.

The God of the Kabbalah and the God of the Bible are 100% in Opposition to each other. They cannot both be right. Christians know that the God of the Bible Is the one true God. Anyone is entitled to their views, and to their choice of what to believe. But as far as what Christians believe, the God of the Bible can be found, by reading the Bible (such as the gospel of John in the New Testament), Not by reading occult material such as the Kabbalah.

Christians and others should maintain a strong vigilance against being deceived."

I lean towards studying into the historical aspect of religious issues so I come across these things, but yes you cant let it take you or draw you into its deception.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!