HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,630
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 2 invisible), 2,986 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 62 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 61 62
Re: Moral Influence Theory versus Penal Substitution. [Re: APL] #147094
11/18/12 01:21 AM
11/18/12 01:21 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: APL
dedication - what is your definition of forgive?

Do note, there are two Greek words in the NT that are translated forgive, and they do not mean the same thing. 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." The Greek word translated "forgive" in this verse is ἀφίημι, Aphiemi. And the "forgiveness" in this case does not happen in the offended (God), but in the offender - us, sinners. Confessing our sins to God does not change God in any way! The "forgiveness" God offers is something that happens in us. And it is not a legal transaction.

Forgiveness is not dependent upon our lives first being cleaned up.
Forgiveness and sanctification are not the same thing.

Christ took our sins upon Himself and suffered the penalty, that we might be declared as IF WE HAD NEVER SINNED.

It is only in understanding this that we can then be CLEANSED, CHANGED, not because we do it to be forgiven (trying to merit forgiveness), but because Christ has forgiven us as we come to Him with a contrite heart (unmerited grace) and gives us a clean slate.

Forgiveness is a gift, totally unmerited, unearned.

Originally Posted By: EGW
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. Romans 5:9. {FLB 102.1}

God calls for faith in Christ as our atoning sacrifice. His blood is the only remedy for sin. {FLB 102.2}

It is not God's will that you should be distrustful, and torture your soul with the fear that God will not accept you because you are sinful and unworthy. . . . You can say: "I know I am a sinner, and that is the reason I need a Saviour. . . . I have no merit or goodness whereby I may claim salvation, but I present before God the all-atoning blood of the spotless Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. This is my only plea." {FLB 102.3}

God is approached through Jesus Christ, the Mediator, the only way through which He forgives sins. God cannot forgive sins at the expense of His justice, His holiness, and His truth. But He does forgive sins and that fully. There are no sins He will not forgive in and through the Lord Jesus Christ. This is the sinner's only hope, and if he rests here in sincere faith, he is sure of pardon and that full and free. There is only one channel and that is accessible to all, and through that channel a rich and abundant forgiveness awaits the penitent, contrite soul and the darkest sins are forgiven.

These lessons were taught to the chosen people of God thousands of years ago, and repeated in various symbols and figures, that the work of truth might be riveted in every heart, that without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins. . . . Justice demanded the sufferings of man; but Christ rendered the sufferings of a God. He needed no atonement of suffering for Himself; all His sufferings were for us; all His merits and holiness were open to fallen man, presented as a gift. {FLB 102.4}

Christ calls upon us to lay our sins upon Him, the Sin-Bearer. . . . But if we refuse to let them go, taking the responsibility ourselves, we will be lost. We may fall upon Christ, the living stone, and be broken, but if that Stone falls upon us, it will grind us to powder.

Re: Moral Influence Theory versus Penal Substitution. [Re: Mountain Man] #147117
11/18/12 12:57 PM
11/18/12 12:57 PM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man

What is natural about the lake of fire? Is nature self acting?

Hmmm help

Is fire natural? Fire is ignited as the natural consequences of striking a match, collecting the rays of the sun, etc.

"Here is a last piece of advice. If you believe in goodness and if you value the approval of God, fix your minds on the things which are holy and right and pure and beautiful and good. Model your conduct on what you have learned from me, on what I have told you and shown you, and you will find the God of peace will be with you."
Re: Moral Influence Theory versus Penal Substitution. [Re: asygo] #147121
11/18/12 04:06 PM
11/18/12 04:06 PM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
Originally Posted By: asygo
[quote=APL][quote=asygo]The "healing-only" logic:
Christ's death, the atonement, the sin problem, and the related topics that we have been discussing are not physical issues. We might have physical problems, but God's plan of salvation was not implemented in order to fix my bad back. The problem is moral. Our physical ailments are a Red Herring at best. Our depravity is the crux of the matter.

Have you read the Ministry of Healing? Is this taught there?

"Here is a last piece of advice. If you believe in goodness and if you value the approval of God, fix your minds on the things which are holy and right and pure and beautiful and good. Model your conduct on what you have learned from me, on what I have told you and shown you, and you will find the God of peace will be with you."
Re: Moral Influence Theory versus Penal Substitution. [Re: Johann] #147122
11/18/12 04:10 PM
11/18/12 04:10 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Johann
M: What is natural about the lake of fire? Is nature self acting?

J: Is fire natural? Fire is ignited as the natural consequences of striking a match, collecting the rays of the sun, etc.

Context is everything, eh! Yes, fire is natural. But the question is - Does sinning cause fire to rain down and burn sinners in a lake of fire? For example, does telling a lie cause fire to rain down in the same way touching a hot stove burns your finger? Is there a cause and effect relationship between sinning and fire raining down? Or, will Jesus employ the forces of nature to punish and destroy sinners in the lake of fire?

Re: Moral Influence Theory versus Penal Substitution. [Re: Mountain Man] #147124
11/18/12 05:54 PM
11/18/12 05:54 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
The forces of nature are tools which God employs to bless, and weapons He employs to curse and destroy. Nature is clearly not self acting. It obeys God.
Please consider this:

Deuteronomy 8:14-15 Then your heart be lifted up, and you forget the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage; 15 Who led you through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought you forth water out of the rock of flint;

Numbers 21:5-6 And the people spoke against God, and against Moses, Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loathes this light bread. 6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Originally Posted By: EGW/PP
Chapter 38 - The Journey Around Edom (pgs 422-432)
Because they had been shielded by divine power they had not realized the countless dangers by which they were continually surrounded. In their ingratitude and unbelief they had anticipated death, and now the Lord permitted death to come upon them. The poisonous serpents that infested the wilderness were called fiery serpents, on account of the terrible effects produced by their sting, it causing violent inflammation and speedy death. As the protecting hand of God was removed from Israel, great numbers of the people were attacked by these venomous creatures. {PP 429.1}
Now there was terror and confusion throughout the encampment. In almost every tent were the dying or the dead. None were secure. Often the silence of night was broken by piercing cries that told of fresh victims. All were busy in ministering to the sufferers, or with agonizing care endeavoring to protect those who were not yet stricken. No murmuring now escaped their lips. When compared with the present suffering, their former difficulties and trials seemed unworthy of a thought. {PP 429.2}
The people now humbled themselves before God. They came to Moses with their confessions and entreaties. "We have sinned," they said, "for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee." Only a little before, they had accused him of being their worst enemy, the cause of all their distress and afflictions. But even when the words were upon their lips, they knew that the charge was false; and as soon as real trouble came they fled to him as the only one who could intercede with God for them. "Pray unto the Lord," was their cry, "that He take away the serpents from us." {PP 429.3}
You can interpret this several ways. The Bible says, "God sent the serpents". What is the reality? First, they were there all the time, the miracle is not God sending them, but that they did not bite the people all the time! By the peoples ingratitude, their refusal to trust God, God had to remove his protection. So it is not that God sent the serpents, but he removed His protection.
Originally Posted By: EGW/GC-569.1
It is Satan's constant effort to misrepresent the character of God, the nature of sin, and the real issues at stake in the great controversy.
Three things Satan is doing:
1) misrepresenting the character of God
2) the nature of sin
3) and the real issues at stake in the Great Controversy.

Do we misrepresent God when we charge Him with executing the sentence against sin? Make Him the exacting creditor and severe. What is the nature of sin? Several ways to look at this issue too, such as, what is the wages of sin, execution or natural consequences? Intrinsic punishment, or imposed? Another is what really is sin, is it just an abnormal thought pattern or is sin REAL, and physical? Sin causes all creation to groan together. Sin affects every living organism. And the biggy, what are the real issues in the controversy???? (See GC chapter 29) If there a law, then do we have freedom?

The serpents are a type. God is holding back the winds of strife. God has prevented the natural consequences of sin to be manifest. (See PP, chapter 1). By rejecting God, the Children of Israel put God in a situation where he could no longer protect them, He had to withdraw his protection. And what was the result? Death and destruction. The Bible says that God brought this on the people. God does take responsibility. But we can see the true light of what was happening.

In the end, when the judgement is over, the universe will revert back to its normal state. All will see God, and the wicked will be destroyed, for God is a consuming fire to the wicked. If you want to see this as an imposed penalty, and execution, so be it. I don't. I see this as a natural consequence. I see sin as something real. From the Bible (Romans 5:12-19) sin is inherited. EGW is clear, that sin is inherited and cultivated. (I have 65+ pages of quoted from her to back this up) If sin is inherited, then it has to be in the DNA. Just look at cancer, this is the DNA gone bad. I have hundreds of examples... DNA today is fragile, in the presence of high energy sources, heat, E&M fields, ionizing radiation, it disintegrates. And where and how can be explained, and it is in the added DNA. Yeah, our genomes is full of added, non-original DNA. I can quote you hundreds of scientific papers, yeah they are by evolutionists, but evolutionists that had no clue why all the added DNA is there. They even call it selfish DNA, because its will destroy the host in order to reproduce itself.

In the beginning of sin on earth, God said, Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Originally Posted By: EGW/various
God declares: "I will put enmity." This enmity is not naturally entertained. When man transgressed the divine law, his nature became evil, and he was in harmony, and not at variance, with Satan. There exists naturally no enmity between sinful man and the originator of sin. Both became evil through apostasy. The apostate is never at rest, except as he obtains sympathy and support by inducing others to follow his example. For this reason fallen angels and wicked men unite in desperate companionship. Had not God specially interposed, Satan and man would have entered into an alliance against Heaven; and instead of cherishing enmity against Satan, the whole human family would have been united in opposition to God. {GC 505.2}

Satan tempted man to sin, as he had caused angels to rebel, that he might thus secure co-operation in his warfare against Heaven. There was no dissension between himself and the fallen angels as regards their hatred of Christ; while on all other points there was discord, they were firmly united in opposing the authority of the Ruler of the universe. But when Satan heard the declaration that enmity should exist between himself and the woman, and between his seed and her seed, he knew that his efforts to deprave human nature would be interrupted; that by some means man was to be enabled to resist his power. {GC 505.3}

Taking human nature fitted Christ to understand man's trials and sorrows, and all the temptations wherewith he is beset. Angels who were unacquainted with sin could not sympathize with man in his peculiar trials. Christ condescended to take man's nature and was tempted in all points like as we, that He might know how to succor all who should be tempted. {2T 201.1}

And the 10C - - what about the Sabbath? I believe it is encoded in our DNA, and in the DNA of all living things. I don't have enough science yet to prove this, I have to take the Sabbath by faith. Google, circaseptan. Many articles hedge on this, but the evidence now is that all living organisms have a 7-day cycle. ALL. And it is encoded in the DNA. In fact, it is probably THE commandment that nails God as the creator. Nothing arbitrary about the Sabbath.

Is the death of Christ only moral influence? Hardly.
Is the death of Christ penal substitution? Christ did come and took on our diseases (Matt 8:17; Isaiah 53:3-4) do that he may know how to succor us, and "by His knowledge", His Grace, (Isaiah 53:11; Titus 3:5-7) he will justify (set right) many. Yes, He took the punishment that all sinners will experience. But is the punishment execution by God? Hardly. It is the intrinsic effect of sin. Something that the universe would not have understood in the beginning of sin, thus God allowed sin for a time.

No lest people want to accuse me of claiming we are to obtain "holy flesh", let me quote EGW:
Quote:
HOLY FLESH
        The teaching given in regard to what is termed "holy flesh" is an error. All may now obtain holy hearts, but it is not correct to claim in this life to have holy flesh. The apostle Paul declares, "I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing" (Romans 7:18). To those who have tried so hard to obtain by faith so-called holy flesh, I would say, You cannot obtain it. Not a soul of you has holy flesh now. No human being on the earth has holy flesh. It is an impossibility.  {2SM 32.1} 
        If those who speak so freely of perfection in the flesh, could see things in the true light, they would recoil with horror from their presumptuous ideas. In showing the fallacy of their assumptions in regard to holy flesh, the Lord is seeking to prevent men and women from putting on His words a construction which leads to pollution of body, soul, and spirit. Let this phase of doctrine be carried a little further, and it will lead to the claim that its advocates cannot sin; that since they have holy flesh, their actions are all holy. What a door of temptation would thus be opened!  {2SM 32.2} 
        The Scriptures teach us to seek for the sanctification to God of body, soul, and spirit. In this work we are to be laborers together with God. Much may be done to restore the moral image of God in man, to improve the physical, mental, and moral capabilities. Great changes can be made in the physical system by obeying the laws of God and bringing into the body nothing that defiles. And while we cannot claim perfection of the flesh, we may have Christian perfection of the soul. Through the sacrifice made in our behalf, sins may be perfectly forgiven. Our dependence is not in what man can do; it is in what God can do for man through Christ. When we surrender ourselves wholly to God, and fully believe, the blood of Christ cleanses from all sin. The conscience can be freed from condemnation. Through faith in His blood, all may be made perfect in Christ Jesus. Thank God that we are not dealing with impossibilities. We may claim sanctification. We may enjoy the favor of God. We are not to be anxious about what Christ and God think of us, but about what God thinks of Christ, our Substitute. Ye are accepted in the Beloved. The Lord shows, to the repenting, believing one, that Christ accepts the surrender of the soul, to be molded and fashioned after His own likeness.  {2SM 32.3} 
        In His life on earth, Christ could have made disclosures which would have eclipsed and assigned to oblivion all human discoveries. He could have opened door after door to mysterious things, and many revelations of eternal realities would have been the sure result. He could have uttered words which would have been as a key to unlock mysteries that would have captivated the minds of generations to the close of time. But Christ does not open the numerous doors at which human curiosity has been striving to obtain entrance. He does not spread for men a feast that would prove deleterious to their highest interests. He came to plant for men, not the tree of knowledge, but the tree of life. . . .  {2SM 33.1} 
        I have been instructed to say to those in Indiana who are advocating strange doctrines, You are giving a wrong mold to the precious and important work of God. Keep within the bounds of the Bible. Take Christ's lessons, and repeat them over and over again. Remember that "the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace" (James 3:17, 18).  {2SM 33.2} 
        When human beings receive holy flesh, they will not remain on the earth, but will be taken to heaven. While sin is forgiven in this life, its results are not now wholly removed. It is at His coming that Christ is to "change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body" (Philippians 3:21). . . .  {2SM 33.3} 

Sin is real. It is physical. It will kill you. The wages of sin is death, not execution by God. Christ was made to be sin! The following verses then depict the REAL situation. Christ literally bore our our sins, in His own body. No legal transfer. It was not a LEGAL solution. It was a real, literal, physical solution. He solved the sin problem in His own body. And it killed Him. Not execution on the cross, that is now what killed Him.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live to righteousness: by whose stripes you were healed.

Hebrews 1:1-3 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 Has in these last days spoken to us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Hebrews 2:14-18 For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. 16 For truly he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham. 17 Why in all things it behooved him to be made like to his brothers, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. 18 For in that he himself has suffered being tempted, he is able to succor them that are tempted.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Moral Influence Theory versus Penal Substitution. [Re: dedication] #147125
11/18/12 06:39 PM
11/18/12 06:39 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
dedication - what is your definition of forgive?

Do note, there are two Greek words in the NT that are translated forgive, and they do not mean the same thing. 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." The Greek word translated "forgive" in this verse is ἀφίημι, Aphiemi. And the "forgiveness" in this case does not happen in the offended (God), but in the offender - us, sinners. Confessing our sins to God does not change God in any way! The "forgiveness" God offers is something that happens in us. And it is not a legal transaction.

Forgiveness is not dependent upon our lives first being cleaned up.
Forgiveness and sanctification are not the same thing.

Christ took our sins upon Himself and suffered the penalty, that we might be declared as IF WE HAD NEVER SINNED.

It is only in understanding this that we can then be CLEANSED, CHANGED, not because we do it to be forgiven (trying to merit forgiveness), but because Christ has forgiven us as we come to Him with a contrite heart (unmerited grace) and gives us a clean slate.

Forgiveness is a gift, totally unmerited, unearned.
There are two concepts in the Greek that are taught for the English word translated Forgive. I agree that God does not hold anything against us. He is forgiveness personified. But this is not the concept as used in 1 John 1:9. I would suggest the audio recordings of Adventist evangelist (teller of good news) Herb Montgomery, found here:
http://renewedheartministries.com/AudioPresentationList.aspx

I would listen to 1) Charizomai, and 2) Intrinsic or Imposed.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Moral Influence Theory versus Penal Substitution. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #147126
11/18/12 06:46 PM
11/18/12 06:46 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Lets not forget what the subject is please. I entered this thread to comment on what Penal substitution is and how it is essential to how God saves us, and you put your sites on showing me how wrong I am, but you have not even begun to realize that what you have been saying is only one piece of the puzzle and you're not seeing the big picture APL. Now you're talking about the forces of nature?

Jesus died specifically in the way we would have if we had not received Him, He died the second death for us so we don't have to. This is by definition Penal substitution though I had never been told to call it that before.

This IS the plan of salvation, and all the rest of it are small details in the big picture. You obviously have the intent of showing me I'm wrong on this, but I have been taught these things from a greater influence than you could ever pull off believe me.

So in answer to your over repeated question, yes I do know what forgiveness is, do you?
Jsot - you claim that you have great influence with our ideas. If you express them with the same tone of voice like you write here on these forums, I'm sure you are having a great influence. How is the reading of Chapter 41 going?

Re: Moral Influence Theory versus Penal Substitution. [Re: APL] #147127
11/18/12 07:50 PM
11/18/12 07:50 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Do we misrepresent God when we charge Him with executing the sentence against sin?

Sin is real. It is physical. It will kill you. The wages of sin is death, not execution by God.

Yes, the glory of God is a consuming fire. The fact sinful flesh melts in the presence of God is natural cause and effect. "Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth." And fire rained down from heaven is also a consuming fire. "Fire came down from God out of heaven . . . whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." However, God, not sin, will rain down fire to punish and destroy sinners. Hellfire and brimstone is not self acting - it obeys the will of God.

Re: Moral Influence Theory versus Penal Substitution. [Re: Mountain Man] #147129
11/18/12 09:03 PM
11/18/12 09:03 PM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
Originally Posted By: Johann
M: What is natural about the lake of fire? Is nature self acting?

J: Is fire natural? Fire is ignited as the natural consequences of striking a match, collecting the rays of the sun, etc.

Context is everything, eh! Yes, fire is natural. But the question is - Does sinning cause fire to rain down and burn sinners in a lake of fire? For example, does telling a lie cause fire to rain down in the same way touching a hot stove burns your finger? Is there a cause and effect relationship between sinning and fire raining down? Or, will Jesus employ the forces of nature to punish and destroy sinners in the lake of fire?

But the wages of sin is death. Does that distinguish between telling a lie or committing adultery? All have sinned.

Re: Moral Influence Theory versus Penal Substitution. [Re: Johann] #147130
11/18/12 11:49 PM
11/18/12 11:49 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Yes, the wages of sin is second death. All have sinned. Therefore, all deserve to die the second death. But the second death is not the result of cause and effect natural law. Sinning will not cause fire to rain down.

Page 11 of 62 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 61 62

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!