HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,630
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 2 invisible), 2,986 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19
Re: Why or why not accept Mrs. White as a prophet? [Re: Rosangela] #151885
04/15/13 02:36 PM
04/15/13 02:36 PM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
I hope GC and JAK don't mind if I participate now and then in this discussion.
I am quite happy for you to join the discussion, Rosangela. Even though we disagree on some points I respect both your knowledge of Scripture and EGW and the general tone of your posts.

If you have not done so, it may be good to read the first 10 posts or so, but I suspect you already have.

Just bear in mind that I am unable to counter multiple participants on 8 points of difference at the same time. The list above gives some of my objections to EGW, but they will have to be addressed one at a time.

"All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all who Wander are Lost." (J.R.R.T.)
Re: Why or why not accept Mrs. White as a prophet? [Re: Green Cochoa] #151887
04/15/13 02:59 PM
04/15/13 02:59 PM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Just to clarify, this thread is not closed to others participating; in fact I welcome it. However, it is important to read the opening posts to get an idea of how this thread is set up.

I especially appreciate the input of Mountain Man, Johann, Daryl, and Vastergotland (though I haven't seen him around lately), as well as GC and Rosangela. I have found that the posts from these participants are more balanced in doctrine and Christian in tone. (This is not to exclude others, but I am more familiar with these people.)

Re: Why or why not accept Mrs. White as a prophet? [Re: JAK] #151901
04/15/13 10:02 PM
04/15/13 10:02 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Thank you JAK. I will wait for you and GC to begin the discussion of one of the points, and then I'll join you.

Re: Why or why not accept Mrs. White as a prophet? [Re: JAK] #151902
04/16/13 12:48 AM
04/16/13 12:48 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: JAK
OK.

Regarding Ellen White.

First (in no order of importance) let me say the following:

1. I do NOT think EGW is a "false prophet."

Good. Neither do I, so we are on the same page here.
2. I do NOT think that EVERYTHING she said, wrote, or was published is or was "inspired gospel" (for lack of a better term) and authoritative. (Recall my "continuum theory" of inspiration. smile )

I partially agree here. Where I will differ is on your third concept, that of "published." I don't think, for example, Mrs. White's shopping list was inspired. She may have written it, but it was her personal list and had no special message for anyone but herself. However, it wasn't published! The things which Mrs. White, as God's chosen messenger, wrote for publication were in a separate category, one in which God was blessing and using her to communicate to His people. Those things, to my understanding, were inspired by God.

3. I DO think she was a godly woman trying her best to do the will of God as she understood it. (In some ways this is the most important point, because it removes any malicious or nefarious motives or intent from her part. She is not a Jesuit sleeper agent, a member of the Secret Order of the Hidden Hand, a tool of the devil...you get the point.)

I would heartily agree with most of this, again, but would view the first part to be slightly compromised by the phrase which I italicized. I don't think God's prophets always understood what God was presenting through them. God was in charge, and they were merely His instruments. The following statement from Mrs. White should be carefully considered in light of several of the points you are here making, and I will put the quote here but it should be applied to them as well. It is three long paragraphs, but all three are extremely relevant to this discussion.

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
I have been shown faults and wrongs of individuals who professed perfect confidence in the visions, but found fault with the instrument. The natural feelings of their heart rise up in rebellion against the visions which had exposed their errors and evil. Instead of humbly acknowledging they had erred, they found fault with the manner in which it was delivered. They took the position that a part of it was correct, and a part of it was a mistake. I had been told circumstances, and thought that the Lord had shown them me in vision. Has God placed his work in such a careless manner that man could fashion it to suit his own inclinations, receive that which was agreeable to him, and reject a portion? Would God give visions to correct his people of their errors, and then trust to the erring one's judgment to receive or reject what portion of them he pleased? What would be the use of visions in the church if held in this light, or if erring individuals in their darkness were left to make what application of them they pleased? This is not the way God works. If God reproves his people through an individual he does not leave the one corrected to guess at matters, and the message become corrupt in reaching the person it is designed to correct. God gives the message and then takes especial care that it is not corrupted. {PH016 22.1}

The visions are either of God or the Devil. There is no half way position to be taken in the matter. God does not work in partnership with Satan. Those who occupy this position cannot
stand there long. They go a step further and account the instrument God has used a deceiver, and the woman Jezebel. If after they had taken the first step it should be told them what position they would soon occupy in regard to the visions, they would resent it as a thing impossible. But Satan leads them on blindfolded in regard to the true state of their feelings, until he takes them in his snare. Grievous sins have been rebuked in individuals whom the church was holding in close fellowship, believing them to be devoted, sincere Christians. The persons reproved have risen up against the visions, contradicted their truthfulness, and have received the sympathy of some of the church. But time has proved the visions correct; facts have been brought to confirm and establish them. At times I have had but little courage to write to individuals what I had been shown in regard to them, for so many take the visions which have been written to them with feelings of the deepest anguish and in tears, they lay it aside, some with a feeling of indifference, others say I believe the visions, but sister White has made a mistake in writing it. She has heard reports of these things and has got it mixed up with her visions, and thinks she saw it all. O what a fixing up is this! What foolish positions Satan will lead some to take in their blindness, who are unwilling to humble themselves, and see and confess their faults. The heart is deceitful above all things; and desperately wicked. Satan exults that he can lead individuals to deceive themselves into a belief that they are right, when God frowns upon their wrongs. God seeth not as man seeth, and when he shows what is in
erring man's heart, and the message is trampled under foot, and he turns from it, saying, There must be a mistake in the matter, I am about right, they are like the pharisee who repeated his good works, I fast twice a week and give tithes of all I possess. I thank God that I am not as other men. They comfort themselves with their good deeds, and Satan then directs their minds in a channel to please himself. Many times have I felt to say, O my soul, canst thou persevere in such a warfare as this? Then again I could say, The battle is the Lord's, and if I am co-worker with him the victory will be ours. When the Lord sees fit to give a vision, I am taken into the presence of Jesus and angels, and am lost to earthly things. I can see no farther than the angel directs me. My attention is often directed to scenes transpiring upon earth. {PH016 22.2}

At times I am carried far ahead into the future and shown what is to take place. Then again I am shown things as they have occurred in the past. After I come out of vision I do not at once remember all that I have seen, and the matter is not so clear before me until I write, then the scene rises before me as was presented in vision, and I can write with freedom. Sometimes the things which I have seen are hid from me after I come out of vision, and I cannot call to mind the first circumstance; but when brought before a company where that vision applies, the things which I have seen come to my mind with force. I am just as dependent upon the Spirit of the Lord in relating or writing a vision, as in having the vision. It is impossible to call up things which
have been shown me unless the Lord brings the same before me at the time and on the occasion that he is pleased to have me relate it.
E. G. White.

So, as Mrs. White would have put it, her writings are either of God or the devil. There can be no gray area between.

4. I do think her "theology" (again, for lack of a better term) changed over time. This is both good and bad.

To address this I would need some examples.

That being said...

These are some of the issues I have with EGW/Mrs. White/"The Pen of Inspiration"/"Spirit of Prophecy"/... I will enumerate each point and give a brief explanation of why I take issue with this, or why it causes me questions.

Again, do not apply priority to any point listed below based on its position in the list. The numbering is only to keep them organized.

1. Baggage. I immediately recognize that this relates to incorrect usage of EGW. In my experience, she is JUST NOT A NICE LADY.

Don't base your experience upon what people say about her, nor upon what people say she said or did, nor upon the manner in which people use or misuse her writings. I would recommend taking the time to read for yourself some of her writings (not for trying to prove a point to anyone else) and see if they don't elevate you toward Christ.

2. Partial "Truth." I have this complaint against the church generally as well.* In the last 15 years or so, I have found that the things taught to me as "Truth" are actually "Truth (as seen by the SDA church through EGW glasses)" Thank God (Literally. Absolutely no blaspheme intended) for the Internet where I can research MANY views on a topic, not just be taught the party line.

Either Mrs. White was fully inspired by God, or she was not inspired at all--per her own words. (See earlier quote.) Every prophet presents "partial truth" to us. Jesus Himself did so, and said explicitly to His disciples that there were many things more that He'd like to tell them but that they were not ready for them. Every message God gives adds truth and light to the picture we have so that the "partial" becomes more complete. As Mrs. White puts it regarding scripture (I read this recently but don't remember where), the difficulties in the Bible prove its divine authenticity--for if the Bible were all easy to be understood, how could we see evidence of an Omniscient and Omnipotent God in it?

3. EGW's changes (discrepancies, you might say) in her theology. If she is inspired, she MUST get it right the first time. Examples include, but are not limited to, the Shut Door doctrine.

I would accept this argument as having some merit if I did not see the same issue with other prophets in the Bible.

Consider Moses:
Originally Posted By: The Bible
And Moses said unto Hobab, the son of Raguel the Midianite, Moses' father in law, We are journeying unto the place of which the LORD said, I will give it you: come thou with us, and we will do thee good: for the LORD hath spoken good concerning Israel. (Numbers 10:29)

Moses told his father-in-law that Israel was going to Canaan, and was even then on its way there. Moses appears not to have realized that God would keep them in the wilderness for forty years, nor that he himself would never enter Canaan.

Consider Nathan:
Originally Posted By: The Bible
(2 Samuel)
7:1 And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the LORD had given him rest round about from all his enemies;
7:2 That the king said unto Nathan the prophet, See now, I dwell in an house of cedar, but the ark of God dwelleth within curtains.
7:3 And Nathan said to the king, Go, do all that [is] in thine heart; for the LORD [is] with thee.
7:4 And it came to pass that night, that the word of the LORD came unto Nathan, saying,
7:5 Go and tell my servant David, Thus saith the LORD, Shalt thou build me an house for me to dwell in?
7:6 Whereas I have not dwelt in [any] house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle.
7:7 In all [the places] wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, Why build ye not me an house of cedar?
7:8 Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel:
7:9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great [men] that [are] in the earth.
7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
7:11 And as since the time that I commanded judges [to be] over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house.
7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
7:13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
7:15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took [it] from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
7:16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
7:17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

Nathan misspoke. Nathan spoke as if he had the word of the Lord, but was corrected that night and had to go back to David and tell him that he was not the man to build God's temple.

Consider Balaam: His published words are all inspired, but he was not always doing right at other times. Far from it!

Consider Jonah: He preached that Nineveh would be destroyed. It wasn't, and Jonah himself complained to God about it.

Consider Paul: "Then we which are alive and remain...." Did Paul think he or others in his day would still remain alive upon the earth when Jesus returned?

4. EGWs use and application by the SDA church. This one is a lot easier to ascribe nefarious motive to.

I have no special argument in defense of nor counter to the church or its use of Ellen White's writings. But I would ask a simple question: Does what people say about a prophet have any relationship to the inspiration of that prophet? If so, can the uninspired remove a prophet's inspiration?

5. Plagarism. No matter what your view on this topic, from "She did not plagarise" to "Everything whe wrote was copied," one has to admit she did borrow, sometimes heavily, from other writers without giving proper credit.
Does one? The word "proper" causes me to admit no such thing. I would readily admit that she quoted without crediting. But I have no reason to think it was improper. Did not the Bible writers do the same thing?

Peter is Exhibit A in this department. He frequently quoted from other Bible authors without crediting them. Was Peter a "plagiarist?"

Jesus Himself quoted the Bible frequently without specifying a human author for it. I used the word "human" for a reason...where does Scripture originate? Is it right for us to give credit to the sinful mortal who received the divine inspiration? or should we not rather credit God with the wisdom He has shared with us?

I don't believe in "plagiarism." I believe in "counter-plagiarism," that is, if we give credit to a human who wrote something good and wise, we are plagiarizing against God Himself who was the Source of it by saying that it was the human who originated that thought. To me, it it sometimes more egregious to do this than to leave no reference to the human author at all.

I'm sure you would also be aware that in Ellen White's days, laws for copyrights and etc. were not what they are today, so even in the "human" realm, she broke no laws nor did anything "unethical" for her time. But this is almost beside the point to my mind.

6. EGW's support of un-biblical doctrines. Examples include, but are not limited to, the Investigative Judgement (IJ) doctrine.

Are you sure this is unbiblical? What makes you think that it is?

7. OK. Here it is. She was hit in the head with a rock. This put her into a coma for three weeks. After which she started having visions. To me, this is a no-brainer. ROFL ( sorry I couldn't resist.)

I see Rosangela answered something in relationship to this already, but I would point out that God has at times chosen unlikely persons to be His messengers, and if He wished to use the rock itself, He could. A person's physical condition provides no indication to us of their candidacy for receiving the Spirit of prophecy.

8. Evangelism. If, in my discussions with people of other denominations or faiths, I resort to the use of EGW to support any point, and expect them to accept this authority, I must then, as a matter of academic and scholarly honesty, allow THEM to look for support to THEIR guru and accept THAT authority. I have found it far more convincing to simply appeal to one universally accepted authority,** The Holy Scriptures.

I tend to agree with this. When studying with the Mormons, I held that we should study from the Bible which we both accepted in common. When they pressed me to read their Book of Mormon, I pressed them to read from Mrs. White. smile

Therefore, given the above, there are just too many questions and uncertainties regarding Ellen White for me to either accept or study her writings as inspired gospel/Scripture, or to use her or accept her use to support any point of argument.

*(I was born and raised an SDA, and I love the church; I cannot imagine attending any else. But as Daryl has pointed out, I try to think of myself as a Christian who chooses to felowship with SDAs. This is a whole 'nuther topic.)

**By this I intend that most people recognize the place of Scripture in religion and the history of the world. They have never heard of EGW.

I would agree that with others we should start where they are at--using the Bible that they accept. We should be able to point the path to salvation strictly from the Bible. After having brought them to the truth, it is then our duty to also introduce them to the truths of Mrs. White as well, in such a manner as will put her in the most favorable position to be accepted by them.

Anytime we teach a truth, whatever the truth may be or however disagreeable it may seem, we must do our best to put it into a favorable light that it will be accepted. Tithe is one of those things that ministers are frequently reticent to present because it is viewed by them as something of a conflict of interest on their part and something to which their listener will object. But when it is presented as a practice that is amply blessed by God, those objections can be avoided. It is the duty of the one who brings someone to the truth to present all parts of it, rather than avoiding the less pleasant or more difficult parts.

If I haven't addressed any of these points with the detail you feel it deserves, feel free to let me know.

God bless,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Why or why not accept Mrs. White as a prophet? [Re: Green Cochoa] #151927
04/16/13 04:07 PM
04/16/13 04:07 PM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
If I haven't addressed any of these points with the detail you feel it deserves, feel free to let me know.
I'm not sure how to understand the intent of this statement. Do you mean by it that with a few strokes of the pen you have dispelled all my objections? This is all there is to say about these points?

dunno

Re: Why or why not accept Mrs. White as a prophet? [Re: JAK] #151932
04/16/13 05:03 PM
04/16/13 05:03 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
I'm not sure how to understand the intent of this statement. Do you mean by it that with a few strokes of the pen you have dispelled all my objections? This is all there is to say about these points?

dunno

Sometimes, when a person has put a lot of thought into a post and someone else responds with just a few words, the person may feel that the answer was too superficial, flippant, or whatever in comparison to their own effort. I have tried to put some thought into my response to your post, but if you see something that you would like a further response to, I was simply inviting you to let me know.

I expect that you will have a response to what I posted. My last sentence had nothing to do with whether or not you would, and I did not expect for you to see as I do simply for having read what I wrote. Haha! I know I'm not that persuasive. smile

Is this a little more clear? I just didn't want you to feel disappointed that I had not put enough thought into what you had written. If you are disappointed with any part of it, let me know, ok?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Why or why not accept Mrs. White as a prophet? [Re: Green Cochoa] #151967
04/18/13 12:57 AM
04/18/13 12:57 AM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Don't base your experience upon what people say about her, nor upon what people say she said or did, nor upon the manner in which people use or misuse her writings. I would recommend taking the time to read for yourself some of her writings (not for trying to prove a point to anyone else) and see if they don't elevate you toward Christ.
This comment seems to assume that I have not read her works. Please dispel yourself of this notion. I have read more EGW than the average SDA. Her complete works (yes, following the check-list) twice. (It takes about 3 years if you follow the plan. :))There was a time when I was in your position, ardently defending God's message to the Remnant People given through the Pen of Inspiration. But the more I studied the more inconsistencies I found, the more disagreements with Scripture, until I finally had to lay her aside.

Steps to Christ is a wonderful book. I heartily recommend it without reservation to anyone seeking God. The Conflict series is also good reading. But the more I read the Testimonies the more paranoid (for lack of a better word) I got. She makes statements like "There is a great danger in...", never saying what that danger is. "We must be very careful..." ....of what? She doesn't say. It got to the place that everytime I did anything I was worried that "there is a great danger in this" or "our people need to understand the danger..." or some other fearful warning of impending doom. I'm washing dishes the wrong way, there is a great danger in this method of tying your shoes, our people need to understand the dangers of too much seeing (what does THAT mean)? I finally quit reading them before I went crazy. It DID NOT help my Christian growth.

I also found that I was spending more time studying Ellen White's writings than I was the Bible. I was doing exegesis on HER works, trying to understand the times in which SHE lived, in order to better support defending her and her writings, and all the while discovering that she was less and less defendable.

Re: Why or why not accept Mrs. White as a prophet? [Re: Green Cochoa] #151968
04/18/13 01:09 AM
04/18/13 01:09 AM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
JUST AN ASIDE FROM THE INSPIRATION PORTION OF OUR DISCUSSION:

Originally Posted By: Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa

So we have the following logic:

A) Given: If it is "good" it comes from God. (James 1:17, Deut. 26:11)
OK, I'll accept that, although I'm not sure "good" really means anything, but I'll let that go.

While I would agree that all Scripture comes by inspiration of God, I'm not as convinced that everything that comes from God is inspired scripture. I believe God can and does do things which he does not intend to include in His Word.

Re: Why or why not accept Mrs. White as a prophet? [Re: Green Cochoa] #151970
04/18/13 01:26 AM
04/18/13 01:26 AM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Originally Posted By: GreenCochoa
Either Mrs. White was fully inspired by God, or she was not inspired at all--per her own words.
Ellen White's comments about herself are not really to be taken as proof of what she actually is. Everybody has an opinion of who they are; they can say whatever they like--that doesn't make it so. Con-men play on this fact constantly, to their gain and your loss.

When a young impressionable girl, desperately trying to do God's will, gets hit in the head with a rock and then starts seeing visions about the very things she is fixating about, it's pretty easy for her to believe these visions come from God, when in fact it may be just cross-wireing in the synapses. When these feelings are then re-inforced by the church leadership for their own advantage, it's easy to see where this whole thing can get blown out of reality proportion.

Re: Why or why not accept Mrs. White as a prophet? [Re: JAK] #151971
04/18/13 01:28 AM
04/18/13 01:28 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
While I would agree that all Scripture comes by inspiration of God, I'm not as convinced that everything that comes from God is inspired scripture. I believe God can and does do things which he does not intend to include in His Word.

Indeed. There can be inspired writings which are not part of the Scriptures (the Bible itself mentions several of them). That's the very basis on which EGW can be accepted as inspired.

Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!