HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 3,095 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158470
11/18/13 02:55 PM
11/18/13 02:55 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Originally Posted By: kland
If they were on the lines? Nothing. Being close to the ground, "being grounded", causes the problem.

You obviously don't know much about EMF Radiation kland. Even the EPA admits that power lines emit enough EMF radiation to cause serious damage to any living tissue close to the line (within a couple of feet) for extended periods of time.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.
Well, all holier than thou, perhaps you can inform us of your extensive knowledge of EMF radiation.

Because otherwise, all I know is that EMF radiation causes problems as using the living tissue as a path to the ground to complete the circuit.

Quote:
Potted plants grow up to 30% better if the planter they are in is grounded.

Just some wonderful sillyness.
I don't know how wonderful the 'sillyness' is, but maybe you can also explain how the potted plant came to have a charge, a charge that came into being that could not leave until it was grounded. Describe the complete circuit path.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: Elle] #158471
11/18/13 02:58 PM
11/18/13 02:58 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
Well, I have grounded my bed and the children's bed by laying under the sheet an aluminium screen that is wired to a copper 1" pipe grounded in the soil.
So that is one way someone can truthfully say you are 'well grounded'.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: kland] #158499
11/18/13 11:52 PM
11/18/13 11:52 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Kland your posts have become increasingly more aggressive lately. "Holier than though"?

The effects of EMF RADIATION are not amplified by being grounded. EMF radiation is in the same order as Micro-wave transmission. Do you need to be grounded to be cooked by Micro waves?

Let me illustrate this way. Why do you think underground lower lines are so difficult to maintain? The EMF radiation they leak causes power to be lost into the ground making it a very inefficient path.

The Electromagnetic spectrum is a seamlessly progressive spectrum, and goes from ELF (power lines) to VLF (CRT monitors) to Radio frequency (Cell phones), to Micro wave, etc.

Here is some tech talk if you can understand it.

Quote:
ELF field sources and residential exposures
Electric and magnetic fields exist wherever electric current flows - in power lines and cables, residential wiring and electrical appliances. Electric fields arise from electric charges, are measured in volts per metre (V/m) and are shielded by common materials, such as wood and metal. Magnetic fields arise from the motion of electric charges (i.e. a current), are expressed in tesla (T), or more commonly in millitesla (mT) or microtesla (µT). In some countries another unit called the gauss, (G), is commonly used (10,000 G = 1 T). These fields are not shielded by most common materials, and pass easily through them. Both types of fields are strongest close to the source and diminish with distance.

Most electric power operates at a frequency of 50 or 60 cycles per second, or hertz (Hz). Close to certain appliances, the magnetic field values can be of the order of a few hundred microtesla. Underneath power lines, magnetic fields can be about 20 mT and electric fields can be several thousand volts per metre. However, average residential power-frequency magnetic fields in homes are much lower - about 0.07 µT in Europe and 0.11 µT in North America. Mean values of the electric field in the home are up to several tens of volts per metre.

Task group evaluation
In October 2005, WHO convened a Task Group of scientific experts to assess any risks to health that might exist from exposure to ELF electric and magnetic fields in the frequency range >0 to 100,000 Hz (100 kHz). While IARC examined the evidence regarding cancer in 2002, this Task Group reviewed evidence for a number of health effects, and updated the evidence regarding cancer. The conclusions and recommendations of the Task Group are presented in a WHO Environmental Health Criteria (EHC) monograph (WHO, 2007).

Short-term effects
There are established biological effects from acute exposure at high levels (well above 100 µT) that are explained by recognized biophysical mechanisms. External ELF magnetic fields induce electric fields and currents in the body which, at very high field strengths, cause nerve and muscle stimulation and changes in nerve cell excitability in the central nervous system.

Potential long-term effects
Much of the scientific research examining long-term risks from ELF magnetic field exposure has focused on childhood leukaemia. In 2002, IARC published a monograph classifying ELF magnetic fields as "possibly carcinogenic to humans". This classification is used to denote an agent for which there is limited evidence of carcinogenicity in humans and less than sufficient evidence for carcinogenicity in experimental animals (other examples include coffee and welding fumes). This classification was based on pooled analyses of epidemiological studies demonstrating a consistent pattern of a two-fold increase in childhood leukaemia associated with average exposure to residential power-frequency magnetic field above 0.3 to 0.4 µT. The Task Group concluded that additional studies since then do not alter the status of this classification.

Oh and by the way, if you think the power line towers that eagles build their nests in are not grounded then you have no business even getting into this discussion, acting like you know better. Sounds like what an ignorant instigator would do.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158528
11/19/13 02:26 PM
11/19/13 02:26 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
******* REMOVED WHILE BEING REVIEWED BY THE ADMIN TEAM *******

Last edited by Daryl; 11/23/13 12:30 AM. Reason: Removed while being reviewed by the Admin Team.
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: kland] #158534
11/19/13 03:40 PM
11/19/13 03:40 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
* * * STAFF EDIT * * *

Every time I get into one of these "debates" I am constantly reminded of Hebrews 12:1-3

1) Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

I am not there yet, but these situations continually present the opportunity to do the right thing when men like you refuse.

Last edited by Green Cochoa; 11/19/13 04:01 PM. Reason: Some provocative content removed. JSOT -- You need to watch your tone.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158616
11/22/13 06:50 AM
11/22/13 06:50 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I love your unbiased reprimand presented here GC. I'll watch my tone, but why don't you act like a fair and unbiased moderator. If you look at the record nothing I said was even close to being as scathing as the statements Kland made.

Quote:
Well, all holier than thou, perhaps you can inform us of your extensive knowledge of EMF radiation.

Quote:
Um, James, you seem to be a good example of aggression.

These comments go unrestricted yet you edit my benign response to them? How unbiased of you.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158622
11/22/13 12:45 PM
11/22/13 12:45 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
I love your unbiased reprimand presented here GC. I'll watch my tone, but why don't you act like a fair and unbiased moderator. If you look at the record nothing I said was even close to being as scathing as the statements Kland made.

Quote:

Quote:
Um, James, you seem to be a good example of aggression.

These comments go unrestricted yet you edit my benign response to them? How unbiased of you.

I agree with James. I was going to say the same comment as Kland has shown himself for years consistently attacking and provoking individuals without any reprimendation.

Blessings
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: Elle] #158623
11/22/13 01:22 PM
11/22/13 01:22 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
ADMIN HAT ON!!!!!

Closed for Administrative Review.

ADMIN HAT OFF!!!!!

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!