HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,641
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 15
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, daylily, dedication, Kevin H), 3,282 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: What comes first-- The Sunday law or the Church judgment? [Re: kland] #160337
01/14/14 04:31 PM
01/14/14 04:31 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
@ Godsloveandlaw, you are very accurately in sync with what God has shared with me on this subject. Every time this subject comes up, the Spirit of Remembrance nudges me to remember the story of the Shekinah Glory leaving the first temple and the Lord telling the angel with the writers ink horn to seal the foreheads of all those who sigh and cry for the abominations done in His sanctuary. The command is given "BEGIN AT MY SANCTUARY".

The Seventh Day Adventist church is God's depository of truth for the salvation of the world in these last days, and we teach the sanctuary message which identifies us as the ones this prophecy addresses in these last days. We are THE end time church in that the truth is found in the Spirit of Prophecy.

The Seventh Day Adventist church meets all the prophetic criteria for the SANCTUARY message church. Begin at my sanctuary is the command for the angel who SEALS. Then the command to the men with destroying weapons is to destroy those who do not have the seal, and He says "begin at my santuary".

We need to look at the "sealing" messages.

So many people will say "it is dangerous to claim that someone else is judged or not". The end time message is "Babylon has fallen again" which is a Spirit filled declaration of judgment. Those who are prepared for the latter rain will have been proven worthy before it falls, which intails judgment.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: What comes first-- The Sunday law or the Church judgment? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #160338
01/14/14 04:45 PM
01/14/14 04:45 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Ezekiel 9:1

He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

Just before we entered it [the time of trouble], we all received the seal of the living God. Then I saw the four angels cease to hold the four winds. And I saw famine, pestilence and sword, nation rose against nation, and the whole world was in confusion.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:968 (1846). {LDE 228.4}
I saw angels hurrying to and fro in heaven. An angel with a writer’s inkhorn by his side returned from the earth and reported to Jesus that his work was done, and the saints were numbered and sealed. Then I saw Jesus, who had been ministering before the ark containing the ten commandments, throw down the censer. He raised His hands, and with a loud voice said, “It is done.“—Early Writings, 279 (1858). {LDE 229.1}
Only a moment of time, as it were, yet remains. But while already nation is rising against nation and kingdom against kingdom, there is not now a general engagement. As yet the four winds are held until the servants of God shall be sealed in their foreheads. Then the powers of earth will marshal their forces for the last great battle.—Testimonies for the Church 6:14 (1900). {LDE 229.2}

@ Godsloveandlaw

I had a vision when the second plane hit the World trade center in 2001 and I have proof that Mrs White was shown that the tragety was a sign.

Sept 11th 2001 was the holding of the four winds mentioned in Revelation 7. We are in the time of the sealing of the 144,000.

If you would like to see the proof check out my blog...

9/11: The day God held the Four Winds

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: What comes first-- The Sunday law or the Church judgment? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #160339
01/14/14 04:53 PM
01/14/14 04:53 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Exerpt from my blog...

"I saw four angels who had a work to do on the earth, and were on their way to accomplish it. Jesus was clothed with priestly garments. He gazed in pity on the remnant, then raised His hands, and with a voice of deep pity cried, "My blood, Father, My blood! My blood! My blood!" Then I saw an exceedingly bright light come from God, who sat upon the great white throne, and was shed all about Jesus. Then I saw an angel fly with a commission from Jesus, swiftly flying to the four angels who had a work to do in the earth, and waving something up and down in his hand, and crying with a loud voice, "Hold! hold! hold! hold! until the servants of God are sealed in their foreheads." I asked my accompanying angel the meaning of what I heard, and what the four angels were about to do. He said to me that it was God that restrained the powers, and that He gave His angels charge over things on the earth; that the four angels had power from God to hold the four winds, and that they were about to let them go; but while their hands were loosening, and the four winds were about to blow, the merciful eye of Jesus gazed on the remnant that were not sealed, and He raised His hands to the Father, and pleaded with Him that He had spilled His blood for them. Then another angel was commissioned to fly swiftly to the four angels, and bid them hold, until the servants of God were sealed with the seal of the living God in their foreheads."
[Ellen G. White 'Early Writings' Pg. 38 Paragraph 2]

On September 11, 2001, while standing in my fathers living room watching the second Jet slam into New York City’s tower 2 of the World Trade Center on TV, I saw this vision in my mind. I was privileged to see the vision of Jesus pleading with the Father to hold the four winds in the throne room in heaven while that earthly conflagration was happening. He allowed me to see this event foretold by the Spirit of Prophecy and Revelation chapter 7 at the exact moment that it occurred in heaven.

This led me to other prophecies that amplify exactly what happened that day and illustrate how close we are to the second coming of Christ. This vision gave me a clue that tied together perfectly what I had already been taught by scripture and other dreams and visions. This is how Our Lord teaches me. By following His clues He sends me on a journey of discovery, and I want to share the amazing things our Lord led me to through the Spirit of Prophecy after receiving this vision.

The preceding vision of Mrs White's correlates with Revelation 7, and it is vitally important to study this bible prophecy here to understand the importance of the vision of Mrs White's. Look at all the correlating elements between the Early Writings prophecy and Revelation chapter 7:1-4.

Revelation 7 (KJV)

7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Sept, 11, 2001 was when the vision of Mrs White's was fulfilled. Looking at the biblical evidence of Revelation 7, which is obviously the same event, shows that the holding of the four winds would occur just before the 144,000 would be sealed. The 144,000 are the living saints when Jesus comes back to earth to receive His people, so this vision in Early Writings given to our last day prophet Mrs. White could not have been fulfilled in the past, but must be an end time event.

I believe with all my soul that 9/11 was a sign that we are now in the time of the very end, the sealing of the 144,000, just before Jesus would come again. I hope you will be blessed in the name of Jesus to see how close to the end we really are, because as of September 11th, 2001, we are living on borrowed time.

Continued; click here...

Re: What comes first-- The Sunday law or the Church judgment? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #160348
01/14/14 09:45 PM
01/14/14 09:45 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
While I fully believe those four winds are slipping, and will soon be released, and the urgency that we are on borrowed time and things could erupt into the final crises at any time is real, yet I find this concentration on 9/11 hard to believe.

Why? Because all manner of terrorist acts are being done all over the world. The news is awful.
The horrors in South Africa, and other parts of Africa, in the Middle east, in Asia, in Serbia.

Yet, Americans have ONE big event and everyone thinks it alone is the mark of prophecy. It's a truly American way of looking at everything -- the whole world can go up in smoke but that isn't really shocking "news" but if anyone attacks America it must be the end of the world?

The article is correct that 9/11 does not fit the prophecy in and of itself. It was only a few buildings (big ones yes, but still a only a very few) that came down, but when the four winds are let loose it won't be only a few.

There is nothing prophetic about the DATE 9/11 in itself, it is merely ONE event in thousands that is happening in the world, showing the winds are slipping, and will soon burst upon the world.

I agree with your conclusion that we are in the very end of time and the sealing of "settling into the truth so one cannot be moved" is taking place.

The seal isn't some "magical thing" it is something that is established by a relationship between a person and our Savior in settling mind and heart and "following the Lamb where ever He leads" and He leads in the paths of righteousness and truth.

Quote:
Just as soon as the people of God are sealed in their foreheads--it is not any seal or mark that can be seen, but a settling into the truth, both intellectually and spiritually, so they cannot be moved--just as soon as God's people are sealed and prepared for the shaking, it will come. Indeed, it has begun already; the judgments of God are now upon the land, . . . that we may know what is coming. (Maranatha 200

Re: What comes first-- The Sunday law or the Church judgment? [Re: dedication] #160351
01/14/14 11:24 PM
01/14/14 11:24 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Probation closes when Christ leaves the Sanctuary.
There is no such thing as two closings of probation.

The sealing work is taking place now -- as God's people settle into the truth both intellectually and spiritually so they cannot be moved.

When the shaking takes place everything that can be moved will be moved. It's not that probation has closed, but that so many will not have anchored themselves in the Lord and in truth, and will be swept away.

Thus when Christ leaves the sanctuary and probation does close everyone will have revealed their choice.

This whole concept that probation closes early is a "doctrine of devils" to be sure more people will be swept away when the Sunday laws come as they are told by this false doctrine that there is no hope for them anyway, so might as well go along with the majority.

Remember -- probation closes when Christ leaves the sanctuary in heaven. There are NOT two closes. But those who are not securely anchored in Christ and in truth will be shaken out, when the crises comes,-- when everything that can be shaken will be shaken.
The time to make our salvation sure is NOW! Urgently so, that we are so settled into the truth and into Christ that we will not be moved.

Quote:
" Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth (at Sinai): but now he has promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
12:27 And this, Yet once more, signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Re: What comes first-- The Sunday law or the Church judgment? [Re: dedication] #160354
01/15/14 02:31 AM
01/15/14 02:31 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
I wish I could believe things are wrapping up quickly. But I don't. I see no reason to believe it. I'm fine with it, though. I don't have to believe it to fight the good fight of faith (not saying anyone here does). I am perfectly okay with thinking I might live and die of old age before Jesus returns.

Re: What comes first-- The Sunday law or the Church judgment? [Re: Mountain Man] #160356
01/15/14 02:43 AM
01/15/14 02:43 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
I wish I could believe things are wrapping up quickly. But I don't. I see no reason to believe it. I'm fine with it, though. I don't have to believe it to fight the good fight of faith (not saying anyone here does). I am perfectly okay with thinking I might live and die of old age before Jesus returns.

Mike,

Read the following passage, at least up to through bolded section.

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
If such had only known that the work of Christ in the heavenly sanctuary would close so soon, how differently would they have conducted themselves, how earnestly would they have watched! The Master, anticipating all this, gives them timely warning in the command to watch. He distinctly states the suddenness of His coming. He does not measure the time, lest we shall neglect a momentary preparation, and in our indolence look ahead to the time when we think He will come, and defer the preparation. "Watch ye therefore: for ye know not." Yet this foretold uncertainty, and suddenness at last, fails to rouse us from stupidity to earnest wakefulness, and to quicken our watchfulness for our expected Master. Those not found waiting and watching are finally surprised in their unfaithfulness. The Master comes, and instead of their being ready to open unto Him immediately, they are locked in worldly slumber, and are lost at last. {2T 191.2}

A company was presented before me in contrast to the one described. They were waiting and watching. Their eyes were directed heavenward, and the words of their Master were upon their lips: "What I say unto you I say unto all, Watch." "Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the Master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: lest coming suddenly He find you sleeping." The Lord intimates a delay before the morning finally dawns. But He would not have them give way to weariness, nor relax their earnest watchfulness, because the morning does not open upon them as soon as they expected. The waiting ones were represented to me as looking upward. They were encouraging one another by repeating these words: "The first and second watches are past. We are in the third watch, waiting and watching for the Master's return. There remains but a little period of watching now." I saw some becoming weary; their eyes were directed downward, and they were engrossed with earthly things, and were unfaithful in watching. They were saying: "In the first watch we expected our Master, but were disappointed. We thought surely He would come in the second watch, but that passed, and He came not. We may be again disappointed. We need not be so particular. He may not come in the following watch. We are in the third watch, and now we think it best to lay up our treasure on the earth, that we may be secure against want." Many were sleeping, stupefied with the cares of this life and allured by the deceitfulness of riches from their waiting, watching position. {2T 192.1}

Angels were represented to me as looking on with intense interest to mark the appearance of the weary yet faithful watchers, lest they be too sorely tried, and sink under the toil and hardships made doubly severe because their brethren had been diverted from their watch, and become drunk with worldly cares and beguiled by worldly prosperity. These heavenly angels grieved that those who were once watching should, by their indolence and unfaithfulness, increase the trial and burdens of those who were earnestly and perseveringly endeavoring to maintain their waiting, watching position. {2T 193.1}

I saw that it was impossible to have the affections and interests engrossed in worldly cares, to be increasing earthly possessions, and yet be in a waiting, watching position, as our Saviour has commanded. Said the angel: "They can secure but one world. In order to acquire the heavenly treasure, they must sacrifice the earthly. They cannot have both worlds." I saw how necessary a continuance of faithfulness in watching was in order to escape the delusive snares of Satan. He leads those who should be waiting and watching, to take an advance step toward the world; they have no intention of going further, but that one step removed them that much further from Jesus, and made it easier to take the next; and thus step after step is taken toward the world, until all the difference between them and the world is a profession, a name only. They have lost their peculiar, holy character, and there is nothing except their profession to distinguish them from the lovers of the world around them. {2T 193.2}

I saw that watch after watch was in the past. Because of this, should there be a lack of vigilance? Oh, no! There is the greater necessity of unceasing watchfulness, for now the moments are fewer than before the passing of the first watch. Now the period of waiting is necessarily shorter than at first. If we watched with unabated vigilance then, how much more need of double watchfulness in the second watch. The passing of the second watch has brought us to the third, and now it is inexcusable to abate our watchfulness. The third watch calls for threefold earnestness. To become impatient now would be to lose all our earnest, persevering watching heretofore. The long night of gloom is trying; but the morning is deferred in mercy, because if the Master should come, so many would be found unready. God's unwillingness to have His people perish has been the reason for so long delay. But the coming of the morning to the faithful, and of the night to the unfaithful, is right upon us. By waiting and watching, God's people are to manifest their peculiar character, their separation from the world. By our watching position we are to show that we are truly strangers and pilgrims upon the earth. The difference between those who love the world and those who love Christ is so plain as to be unmistakable. While worldlings are all earnestness and ambition to secure earthly treasure, God's people are not conformed to the world, but show by their earnest, watching, waiting position that they are transformed; that their home is not in this world, but that they are seeking a better country, even a heavenly. {2T 193.3}

I hope, my dear brethren and sisters, that you will not pass your eye over these words without thoroughly considering their import. As the men of Galilee stood looking steadfastly toward heaven, to catch, if possible, a glimpse of their ascending Saviour, two men in white apparel, heavenly angels commissioned to comfort them for the loss of the presence of their Saviour, stood by them and inquired: "Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven." {2T 194.1}

God designs that His people shall fix their eyes heavenward, looking for the glorious appearing of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. While the attention of worldlings is turned to various enterprises, ours should be to the heavens; our faith should reach further and further into the glorious mysteries of the heavenly treasure, drawing the precious, divine rays of light from the heavenly sanctuary to shine in our hearts, as they shine upon the face of Jesus. The scoffers mock the waiting, watching ones, and inquire: "Where is the promise of His coming? You have been disappointed. Engage now with us, and you will prosper in worldly things. Get gain, get money, and be honored of the world." The waiting ones look upward and answer: "We are watching." And by turning from earthly pleasure and worldly fame, and from the deceitfulness of riches, they show themselves to be in that position. By watching they become strong; they overcome sloth and selfishness and love of ease. Affliction's fire kindles upon them, and the waiting time seems long. They sometimes grieve, and faith falters; but they rally again, overcome their fears and doubts, and while their eyes are directed heavenward, say to their adversaries: "I am watching, I am waiting the return of my Lord. I will glory in tribulation, in affliction, in necessities." {2T 194.2}

The desire of our Lord is that we should be watching, so that when He cometh and knocketh we may open to Him immediately. A blessing is pronounced upon those servants whom He finds watching. "He shall gird Himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them." Who among us in these last days will be thus specially honored by the Master of assemblies? Are we prepared without delay to open to Him immediately and welcome Him in? Watch, watch, watch. Nearly all have ceased their watching and waiting; we are not ready to open to Him immediately. The love of the world has so occupied our thoughts that our eyes are not turned upward, but downward to the earth. We are hurrying about, engaging with zeal and earnestness in different enterprises, but God is forgotten, and the heavenly treasure is not valued. We are not in a waiting, watching position. The love of the world and the deceitfulness of riches eclipse our faith, and we do not long for, and love, the appearing of our Saviour. We try too hard to take care of self ourselves. We are uneasy and greatly lack a firm trust in God. Many worry and work, contrive and plan, fearing they may suffer need. They cannot afford time to pray or to attend religious meetings and, in their care for themselves, leave no chance for God to care for them. And the Lord does not do much for them, for they give Him no opportunity. They do too much for themselves, and believe and trust in God too little. {2T 195.1}

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: What comes first-- The Sunday law or the Church judgment? [Re: Mountain Man] #160374
01/15/14 05:56 AM
01/15/14 05:56 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man

The older one gets the more those thoughts enter the mind.
When I was a young adult I couldn't understand my Dad saying much the same as you just wrote. Yet when he was young he fully believed things were wrapping up and the second coming was about to take place. What he lived through in Europe (WWII) gave every indication that the end MUST be very near. 9/11 was nothing compared to what they went through.

But the world returned to a semblance of normalcy, and the years went by. When he was the age which I am now, he seemed to realize he would die before Christ's return, it was a disappointment for him, but his faith was strong. Yes, he has been in the grave for more than twenty years now, awaiting the resurrection.

And now the years are chalking up for me as well. Will Christ come in my life time? I fully believe He could still come in my life time. The final scenes will be rapid ones, it could easily happen.
Yet, there are times when thoughts such you expressed enter my mind as well. In fact sometimes I agonize with the Lord to hold those winds just a little longer till my loved ones are ready -- how I want them all in the kingdom.

I know I said there is only ONE close of probation.
Of course I meant the close of probation for humanity at the end just before Christ's return.
But there is also a personal close of probation for every person and that is at death. That close can come anytime any day, sometimes with no warning at all. Each day of life is a gift, we don't know about tomorrow.

Today is the day of salvation. There is no time now to relax, whether the coming is in my lifetime or shortly thereafter, the urgency of the message is always NOW.

Re: What comes first-- The Sunday law or the Church judgment? [Re: Mountain Man] #160375
01/15/14 06:14 AM
01/15/14 06:14 AM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline OP
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
A summary would be as follows:
1) We see that there is no escaping the fact that SOP clearly says that Ezekiel 9 and Rev. 7 sealing(markings) are one and the same event.(Test. to Ministers page 445)
2) We see that they are sealed in their forehead, indicating the mind, or more precisely a knowledge of His truth understood. accepted and obeyed.
3)Once we know point 1, we then look closely at those two Scriptures for clues as to the unfolding of events. We see that the sealings are given to those ONLY who are sighing and crying for the abominations done in the midst (church and our own lives). Then we also note that they are given to His people BEFORE the release of the winds, not after or during (this is key to understand--BEFORE)
4) The winds symbolize specifically the Sunday law decree. We see proof of this from Test. for the Church, vol. 5, p.152.

So we see that the Sunday law cannot form until all the 144,000 are sealed. And we know that Ezekiel church judgment is the same event. So obviously the slain in the church will not be able to live to see the "release" of the 4 winds (Sunday law. In other words the close of probation for the church.

When we study closely Ezekiel 9 we see that Ezekiel was blown away by the destruction he saw of the angels upon God's church. "Ah, Lord God! Will you destroy ALL the remnant of Israel in pouring out Your fury on Jerusalem?"(9.8)This shows no doubt a vast destruction. Then we see EGW confirm that those would survive to the end are few. (Christian Service, p.41) and (Test.for the Church, vol. 1, p.608-609) And the Lord Himself ("few find the way", Matt.7:13-14)

So once we know this , we can ask why is the church judgment needed before the world's probation closes? When we study deeply the Scriptures and SOP we see that the only reason that can be understood is that the "outpouring of His Spirit" can only come upon a clean church. EGW says beyond doubt that "only those who overcome" by the Lord can be "permitted" to participate in the Loud Cry (Review and Herald, Nov. 19, 1908)

Isaiah also so this majestic church after the purification,"Awake,awake!Put on your strength O Zion, Put on your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city! For the uncircumcised and the unclean, shall no longer come to you."( Isaiah 52:1)

As I've mentioned, the church that the servants of God call people into in the time of the Loud Cry, can only be a clean church. It's foolish to think He'll allow us to call the people of the world into a sinful church (such as we have now in the SDA). Can you imagine the servants of God calling out the people in "Babylon" to come into our church, which runs hospitals around the world, allowing abortion upon demand?? Who we kidding here?? Certainly not God!

Lastly, as the Loud Cry finishes up the world we have no more excuse and have to decide God and His Sabbath, or the world and the Sunday sabbath. The Lord has pulled out all stops, His servants have done miracles. spoken with real power. He closes the world probation and then the first of the last plagues begin.

Admittingly this is a long summary, but we need to know His end time plans as HE says in His writings , not what we think or have been taught. Thanks for your good questions.

Re: What comes first-- The Sunday law or the Church judgment? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #160379
01/15/14 06:24 AM
01/15/14 06:24 AM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline OP
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
I will check out your blog, thanks for the reference.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/21/24 04:50 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/21/24 02:04 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!