HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 3,263 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 26 of 119 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #159862
01/01/14 05:05 PM
01/01/14 05:05 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
#138560 - 01/02/12 "about a new global economic restructuring arising in 2012".

#148963 - 01/11/13 "I think they had thought that it would of been done before 2012 ended, however, it is taking longer.... We'll see what the Lord will accomplish this year. "

#158982 - 12/05/13 "No-one know the date, however the signs are all around us. "

Hmmmm. If not in 2014, at least by the beginning of 2015. And if not at the beginning of 2015, at least by the end.....
Yes... no one knows ... and I never claimed I knew either, but only showing the signs that Mystery Babylon is falling and has fallen -- nobody believes their lies anymore.

I have some interesting dates revolving around the 2520 years(7times) relating to Israel/America and Babylon/Mystery Babylon. I'm a bit busy these days so I don't have much time to write posts. So I'll be back later.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #160053
01/06/14 03:12 PM
01/06/14 03:12 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Well, before you start off on 7times, you better establish where you getting the 7times from...

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #160084
01/07/14 02:22 AM
01/07/14 02:22 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Well, before you start off on 7times, you better establish where you getting the 7times from...

People are always going to fall for that one: the desire to pronounce upon future matters smile

///

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #161563
02/11/14 03:39 AM
02/11/14 03:39 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #161666
02/12/14 06:09 PM
02/12/14 06:09 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Been busy. The 7 times prophecy is found in Lev 26:18, 21, 24, 28. "AV Lv 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins."

Basically, this prophecy is told to Israel for disobeying the Lord. This is the Law of Tribulation that starts Lev 26:14-46 and Deut 28:15-68.

The Laws of Tribulations

We SDAs are quite blind of who is the real enemy and suffer from a severe paranoia syndrome thinking everyone is out to get them during the time of tribulation. I know of it because I lived with this fear many years. This paranoia is described in Lev 26:17 “ I will set My face against you so that you will be struck down before your enemies; and those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee when no one is pursuing you. “ Notice the paranoia of the rebellious-believer running away from an imaginary enemy when all along they’re thinking “God is with us” when in reality it is the Lord who has set himself as the real and only enemy. He have raised up those neighbors to rule over you that you treated as enemies by which you should of considered them and treated them as your brother. This is a hard thing to swallow and the reality of how the Lord works. If His people would of followed His ways, Lev 26:1-16 says they would of been blessed and the Lord would of made them head and above all other nations. Nevertheless this is the real truth as plainly stated in Lev 26 and Deut 28. The Lord has not changed His laws and His ways towards His people in correcting them FIRST. He acts in this way today, and will still tomorrow until they repent.

Just like the Judahites when faced with old Babylon, they did not understand that it was the Lord who sent Babylon to execute His judgment on them despite Jeremiah told them many time before hand by which they should of clued in because they had gone through 6 captivities in previous history
#1. 8 years to Mesopotamia, Jud 3;
#2. 18 years to Moabites Jud 3:14;
#3. 20 years to Cannanites Jud 4:3;
#4. 7 years to Midians Jud 6;
#5. 18 years to Ammonites Jud 10; and
#6. 40 years to the Philistines Jud 16.

But no they forgot all the past consistent corrections from the Lord and rebellious Judahites believed in their own lies(via their idols twisting things nicely for them) despite all the prophets sent to tell them otherwise….they still believed that the Lord was still with them and Babylon was there enemy; when it was the other way around. Babylon had only the intention of taxing them at the beginning and let them live in their own country, but they believed in their false prophet Hananiah that said that the Lord will be with them to in not complying with bad Babylon’s demands. Amazing how blind a nation may have become despite all that the Lord has done in the past to show them His ways which was reveal in the Law in Lev 26 & Deut 28.

But the Lord did not take this further rebellion lightly and this was contempt of court as the Lord had passed judgment on them and this was another outright rebellion against the Lord. Babylon may have been barbarian uncircumcised unbelievers, despite the king of Babylon was called “my servant” and he was raised up for the purpose to bring judgment to correct rebellious Judah.

This is the same parallel we need to make with Mystery Babylon today. They were raised up and serving the Lord’s purpose to correct us because it is us who was in rebellion in the first place, who did not seek Him and His ways, who made all kind of false assumptions-conclusions-claims in the name of the Lord, were not living according to His laws(His ways), and did not establish or teach His laws(His ways) in our own homes & community; thus it is our(& our forefathers) fault that society has become so degenerative because we fail to bless all nations with the blessings of knowing the Lord and following Him alone.

It is not them(mystery Babylon, or any other enemy you might be blaming) that is in fault, but it is us who needs to repent from our evil ways.

....Continuing on next post

Last edited by Daryl; 02/13/14 02:02 AM. Reason: Post restored.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #161945
02/17/14 12:19 PM
02/17/14 12:19 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
There’s nothing new here with what is happening today. History has repeated and the world has been in captivity of Mystery Babylon the past 100 years. The Lord is acting out what was plainly laid in the laws of tribulations in Lev 26:14-46 and Deut 28:15-68. SDAs concept of the “time of tribulations” is not Biblical and is more in line with what the house of Judah falsely believed before their destruction. They felt their church belief was jeopardized by those uncircumcised outsiders, when all along all they had as beliefs was teachings of men (vomit Is 28:8) and they had stray from the Lord a long time ago.

There’s nothing the church needs to protect if they have the truth and walk in it. But if they have built their foundation on teachings of men and have nailed the truth(laws of the Lord) to the cross, then nothing out there will protect these falsehood because the Lord said He will become your enemy(Lev 26:17) and will correct more severely anyone who claims His name and does not live up to His standard that He has established in His laws.

If you(believers) disobey my laws(given to Moses) I will do this to you(correct you with judgment). If you still continue to disobey my laws, I will do that(another correction). If you still continue to disobey my laws, I will do that(another correction)….”

Read Lev 26 and Deut 28 there’s a long list of corrections that the Lord patiently administered before the 7 TIMES JUDGMENT.

The focus of the 7 times Judgment is towards Israel not Judah, for Israel carries the birthright and the promise of the inheritance, not Judah. Also the judgment was pronounce on Israel in Lev 26 and Deut 28. This is why the 7 times prophecy correlate with their destruction and deportation. Look at these correlation of these events exactly 2520 years apart. This is the Lord’s signature for only He can fulfill all these events on exact timing according to His laws.

745 BC……..........................................................................................1776
..[---------------------------------------------2520---------------------------------------------------]
Deportation of Israel Begins...........................................USA Declaration of Independance

721 BC................................................................................................1801
..[--------------------------------------------2520----------------------------------------------------]
Samaria(Israel Capital)Destroy...........................................Washington DC(US Capital) Build

604 BC..............................................................................................1917
..[--------------------------------------------2520----------------------------------------------------]
Jerusalem Conquered by Babylon................................................Jerusalem freed by Allenby

607 BC..............................................................................................1914
..[-------------------------------------------2520-----------------------------------------------------]
Babylon Becomes an Empire..............................Federal Reserve Act(Mystery Babylon) Signed

I haven’t posted any documents about the Federal Reserve Act much, but in case you didn’t know, they are an own corporation by Foreign entities mainly from England. They print money out of thin air and charge us interest to indebt the population and the whole world. It is a debt and unsustainable system to enslave the people.

Now coming back to these dates above, here’s a quote to explain the 100 years extension of the 2520 years from Stephen Jones a non-denominationalist.

Quote:
This “seven times” of dominion extended from 607 B.C. to 1914 A.D. But instead of ending, as one would normally expect, we saw the establishment of the Federal Reserve Bank, which extended our captivity for another century to the present time. The Federal Reserve Act was passed on December 23, 1913, and its hundredth anniversary is due in about two weeks on December 23, 2013.

The reason for the “extension of life,” prophesied in Daniel 7:12, is because Judah and Jerusalem were independent of beast rule from 163 to 63 B.C. after Antiochus Epiphanes desecrated the temple. The Judeans threw off the rule of Syria (part of the Grecian beast) in 163 B.C. and remained independent until Rome took Jerusalem in 63 B.C. Thus, the 2,520-year contract was suspended for a century, on account of Antiochus’ desecration, and this time had to be added at the end from 1913/14 to 2013/14.

607 BC................................................................................1914
..[-----------------------------------------2520----------------------------------------]
Babylon Becomes an Empire.............................Fed.Res.Act(Myst.Babylon)Signed 12/23/1913
...........................163 BC........23BC......................................1914..........2014
.............................[-----100------]...........................................[-----100------]
.............Jerusalem indep.100yrs from Beast ruling................100 yrs ext.for Myst.Bab. reign

Quote:
It appears that we are now at the end of this time period. Of course, keep in mind that Jerusalem was originally captured by Babylon in 604 B.C., which was three years after Babylon became an empire in 607. If we date things from 604 B.C., then the 2,520 year contract should have ended in 1916/1917, and the added century would take us to 2016/2017. So in the big picture, we will probably see some sort of 3-year transition in the fall of Babylon.”

604-607..............................................................1914-1917.................2014-2017
.....[------------------------------------ 2520 ----------------------------][----------- 100 ext. -----------]
3yrs(Jerus.Conquer. - Bab.became Emp.)..............3yrs(Myst.Bab.beg.destroy - tot.destruc.)

Thus, Dec 23 2013 is the beginning of the destruction of Mystery Babylon that will extend to the end of 2016. Keep your eyes open for Mystery Babylon as she doesn’t want to release the people from slavery just like Old Babylon refused to release Judah. We will see in this 3 years transition what the Lord will do to release the people. The 7 times Judgment is over for Israel, and it is time to release everyone – a Jubilee declaration over all the land. This means Mystery Babylon monetary system is going to crash like most foresaw in the financial & economic world. Be prepare.

Many Blessings

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #161953
02/17/14 03:53 PM
02/17/14 03:53 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
Look at these correlation of these events exactly 2520 years apart.
Does that mean we need only find events exactly 2520 years apart and make a conclusion?

Le 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

And what should we make of:

Mt 18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
Mt 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #164229
04/12/14 12:12 AM
04/12/14 12:12 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Quote:
Look at these correlation of these events exactly 2520 years apart.
Does that mean we need only find events exactly 2520 years apart and make a conclusion?

Le 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

And what should we make of:

Mt 18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
Mt 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Peter was not refering to a prophecy; he was asking a question to the Lord about how many times we should forgive our brother.

So Peter answered his own question with what he thought would be the correct answer. He knew 7 is known to be the perfect number. His answer was totally wrong, not only in the number of times, but his whole concept about forgiveness. The Lord corrected his answer by refering to the Jubilee prophesy which says that at the end of 7 times 7 -- all debts are canceled(debts is equivalent to a sin) and all men are set free and returned to their inheritance. Meaning all men will be given total forgiveness. This is the aim and meaning of all the sabbaths(weekly, 7th yearly, and Jubilee) by which the weekly and the 7th year are forebearance period of time pointing to the ultimate coming promise of the Jubilee which is the total forgiveness of all debts/sins.

The correlation of Israel's destruction and their captivity with Babylon (see 4 eventful dates 745BC, 721BC, 604BC, and 607BC in Post #161945 above) all these events correlates with a matching events exactly 2520 years (7 x 360) later. This is not coincidendal. It clearly show that the Lord hands was behind the fulfillement of these 4 events on the exact appointed time according to His word in Lev 26:18, 21, 24, 28. It is a sure sign that this is the fulfillment and meaning of the prophecy and what the Lord had in mind when He said AV Lv 26:18 "And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins."

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #164231
04/12/14 01:18 AM
04/12/14 01:18 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Many things has happened but I was waiting for BIG BIG news. What is happening currently with Russia and China is BIG BIG REAL GOOD NEWS!!!

Here's a very good article written by Peter Koenig who "is an economist and former World Bank staff. He worked extensively around the world in the fields of environment and water resources."

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article38165.htm

---------------------------------------------
Russia Announces Decoupling Trade From Dollar

China will re-open the old Silk Road as a new trading route linking Germany, Russia and China

By Peter Koenig

April 08, 2014 "ICH" - Russia has just dropped another bombshell, announcing not only the de-coupling of its trade from the dollar, but also that its hydrocarbon trade will in the future be carried out in rubles and local currencies of its trading partners – no longer in dollars – see Voice of Russia

Russia’s trade in hydrocarbons amounts to about a trillion dollars per year. Other countries, especially the BRICS and BRCIS-associates (BRICSA) may soon follow suit and join forces with Russia, abandoning the ‘petro-dollar’ as trading unit for oil and gas. This could amount to tens of trillions in loss for demand of petro-dollars per year (US GDP about 17 trillion dollars – December 2013) – leaving an important dent in the US economy would be an understatement.

Added to this is the declaration today by Russia’s Press TV – China will re-open the old Silk Road as a new trading route linking Germany, Russia and China, allowing to connect and develop new markets along the road, especially in Central Asia, where this new project will bring economic and political stability, and in Western China provinces,where “New Areas” of development will be created. The first one will be the Lanzhou New Area in China’s Northwestern Gansu Province, one of China’s poorest regions.

“During his visit to Duisburg, Chinese President Xi Jinping made a master stroke of economic diplomacy that runs directly counter to the Washington neo-conservative faction’s effort to bring a new confrontation between NATO and Russia.” (press TV, April 6, 2014)

“Using the role of Duisburg as the world’s largest inland harbor, an historic transportation hub of Europe and of Germany’s Ruhr steel industry center, he proposed that Germany and China cooperate on building a new “economic Silk Road” linking China and Europe. The implications for economic growth across Eurasia are staggering.”

Curiously, western media have so far been oblivious to both events. It seems like a desire to extending the falsehood of our western illusion and arrogance – as long as the silence will bear.

Germany, the economic driver of Europe – the world’s fourth largest economy (US$ 3.6 trillion GDP) – on the western end of the new trading axis, will be like a giant magnet, attracting other European trading partners of Germany’s to the New Silk Road. What looks like a future gain for Russia and China, also bringing about security and stability, would be a lethal loss for Washington.

In addition, the BRICS are preparing to launch a new currency – composed by a basket of their local currencies – to be used for international trading, as well as for a new reserve currency, replacing the rather worthless debt ridden dollar – a welcome feat for the world.

Along with the new BRICS(A) currency will come a new international payment settlement system, replacing the SWIFT and IBAN exchanges, thereby breaking the hegemony of the infamous privately owned currency and gold manipulator, the Bank for International Settlement (BIS) in Basle, Switzerland – also called the central bank of all central banks.

To be sure – the BIS is a privately owned for profit institution, was created in the early 1930’s, in the midst of the big economic melt-down of the 20th Century. The BIS was formed precisely for that purpose – to control the world’s monetary system, along with the also privately owned FED and the Wall Street Banksters – the epitome of private unregulated ownership.

The BIS is known to hold at least half a dozen secret meetings per year, attended by the world’s elite, deciding the fate of countries and entire populations. Their demise would be another welcome new development.

As the new trading road and monetary system will take hold, other countries and nations, so far in the claws of US dependence, will flock to the ‘new system’, gradually isolating Washington’s military industrial economy (sic) and its NATO killing machine.

This Economic Sea Change may bring the empire to its knees, without spilling a drop of blood. An area of new hope for justice and more equality, a rebirth of sovereign states, may dawn and turn the spiral of darkness into a spiral of light.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Comments : Peter Koenig is among many free-thinking economists that sees the current unsustainable banking system (created by Mystery Babylon) coming to its end. Many now know that the Federal Reserve Bank, the Bank of International Settlements, the IMF and other institutions are all privately owned by the 1% ("elites") who created it to bring the world into debts and to enrich themselves. So Russia and China challenges to Mystery Babylon's system is a desired change.

As according to Lev 26 prophesy, it is time to free Israel and the World from Mystery Babylon. As with old Babylon, they didn't want to release the people after the allowed time of captivity was up. The Lord raised up a “messiah” named Cyrus and Darius to overthrow Babylon. This is the TYPE for the current destruction of Mystery Babylon is being replayed today where Cyrus is played by China and Darius by Russia.

This is very good news for our release from Mystery Babylon has come. We will see many good changes very quickly and soon as the current economic system is too vulnerable to last very long to take these new development. The only bad thing is Obama(White leader), NATO, other Zionist and Nazi groups(all affiliated with Mystery Babylon and 1st Beast of Rev 12) will not give up without a fight as they attempt to start World War III as their only escape door. I do not believe that they will succeed in their attempt for their time appointed to rule is up(see post#161945). Maybe some brief war a few places locally, but it won't be worldwide. The Lord will not allow it.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #164453
04/20/14 01:12 PM
04/20/14 01:12 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Dollar dying; multi-polar world in offing

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/04/18/359119/dollar-dying-multipolar-world-in-offing/

Fri Apr 18
by F. William Engdahl "is a political economist specializing for more than thirty years in geopolitical analysis of global events."

Quote:
Washington’s decision to go for the military coup in Ukraine was intended to rupture the emerging cooperation between key Eurasian nations that ultimately would have isolated the power of US hegemony and opened the door for a genuine multi-polar world where peaceful cooperation replaced military threats and sole Superpower domination.

The very rich and powerful families who control the US military industry complex reacted by trying to revert to their tried strategy of re-activating a new Cold War that paints Russia as evil and tries to cripple or severely weaken her. Ultimately it was a stupid decision being implemented by very stupid people, who believe they are very smart.

One of the unintended consequences of their stupidity is the fact that because of the foolish US decision to impose economic sanctions on Russia over Crimea’s annexation, Washington has forced Moscow to react by selling Gazprom bonds not in the dollar market but rather in the fast-emerging Chinese Yuan. The US has just shot itself in the foot.

OAO Gazprom, the world’s biggest natural-gas producer, plans to issue Chinese Yuan-denominated debt in the coming days. Because of Obama Administration sanction threats, the interest rate for Gazprom debt in dollars is rising dramatically while that of Yuan debt is falling, making it attractive to issue the Yuan debt. But this is a decision that makes more than business sense. It accelerates a trend by Russia, China, Iran and other countries to abandon the US dollar as world central bank and trade reserve currency.

Wars with other countries’ money
The role of the US dollar as the world’s leading reserve currency is more than a status symbol. Since the creation of the Bretton Woods monetary order in 1944, the role of the dollar as reserve currency has been at the center of American power. After August 1971, when Nixon ended the convertibility of foreign-held dollars for US Federal Reserve gold stocks, the dollar has been a fiat currency whose relative value has fluctuated up and down.

Today, despite the worst economic depression in the USA since the 1930’s and despite three decades of US trade deficit, combined with a soaring Government debt that is now over 103% of GDP, the US Government is able to finance wars in Syria, Libya, Afghanistan and elsewhere because of the reserve currency role. Other trading nations like China or Russia who buy or sell dollar-priced
goods must have dollars for trade, so their central banks invest their trade surpluses into “safe” US Treasury bonds.

Ironically, that has in effect meant that the US has been able until recently to finance its foreign wars and trillion dollar military budget using Chinese, Russian and other nations’ dollars.

When the Euro threatened the reserve currency status of the dollar in 2010 as Washington ran annual trillion dollar+ budget deficits, the Chinese and others began buying bonds denominated in Euros instead to diversify their risk of a possible US default.

To prevent the emergence of the Euro, Washington launched a financial warfare operation using key Wall Street banks like Goldman Sachs and JP MorganChase together with the US-based credit rating agencies Standard & Poors and Moodys and the US Federal Reserve to prevent the shift to the Euro. It was called the “Greek Crisis.” The Euro fell and the dollar was suddenly “safe haven...”, for a while.

But other national central banks took notice that the dollar was losing its value, as Washington continued to print money without limit, in order to rescue the bankrupt Wall Street banks with what the Federal Reserve calls Quantitative Easing.

China, Russia and other major trading nations have quietly begun to develop alternatives to using the US dollar for their bilateral trade.

Dramatic shift in dollar role
A new report by the International Monetary Fund reveals a dramatic shift in the role of the US dollar as reserve currency. Some 23 countries today report holding Chinese Yuan as official reserves. That, despite the fact the Yen, much like the French Franc after World War II, is not yet fully convertible into other currencies. The Chinese are moving to convertibility in very carefully measured steps.

Not only do 23 other central banks hold Yuan officially, twelve more have invested in Yuan without officially declaring so.

The most dramatic point in the IMF report is the fact that the relative role of the US dollar in central bank reserves is rapidly declining. Yes, the dollar is still the largest reserve currency. But whereas in 2000 some 55% of all reserves worldwide were in US dollars, today it has declined to 33%. And the trend is accelerating. The IMF does not list the Yuan as an official reserve currency as it is not yet convertible. In its statistics the Yuan falls under the category “other currencies.” The Other Currency share according to the IMF has doubled since the US invasion of Iraq in 2003.

In recent years the central bank of China has been buying gold in huge amounts to prepare for Yuan becoming a fully convertible currency. Now, with Russian companies increasingly looking east to China and Asia generally, the shift away from the dollar could accelerate dramatically, forcing US interest rates sharply higher and significantly increasing the pressures on Washington’s government spending.

The foolish Obama sanctions threats against Moscow are simply accelerating the refocus of giant Russian companies like Gazprom and Norlisk Nickel to the huge Asian market. Russian mining companies, including OAO GMK Norilsk Nickel, the world’s largest producer of nickel, are stepping up activities in Asian markets in the last month.

A China-Iran-Russia Triangle
The NATO-led Ukraine coup and ensuing crisis have dramatically accelerated the trend not only by Russian companies to look east. Other nations realize they could someday be target of Washington sanctions and are looking to lessen their dollar exposure. Iran and Russia recently announced a huge barter deal that allows the two to skirt US-imposed economic sanctions.

On April 2, the two countries agreed a barter deal that would reportedly be worth up to $20 billion, enabling Tehran to boost vital energy exports in defiance of Western sanctions. Reportedly Moscow would buy up to 500,000 barrels a day of Iranian oil in exchange for Russian equipment and goods. Russian technical assistance in building two new nuclear plants in Iran are reported part of the deal, as well as purchases of various metals and perhaps Russian missiles. The dollar, of course, would play no role. Washington was furious, but why should Russia or Teheran obey US-dictated measures of economic warfare when both now are being attacked by them?

And in May, Russian President Putin is scheduled to fly to Beijing where he is expected to sign a mammoth 30-year deal to supply China’s energy-hungry economy with Russian gas. State-owned Gazprom plans to pump 38 billion cubic meters (bcm) of natural gas per year to China from 2018 via the first pipeline between the world's largest producer of conventional gas to the largest consumer. Signing this deal after almost a decade of tough negotiations would mark another major step away from the dollar in international trade as both countries seek to free themselves from dollar wars or threats of same.

When Rosneft’s Igor Sechin was in Tokyo in late March discussing energy deals there, he told the press that US sanctions on Russia over Crimea could have negative consequences for the West. He declared that more sanctions over Moscow's seizure of the Black Sea peninsula from Ukraine would be counter-productive.

The underlying message from the head of Russia's biggest oil company, Rosneft, was clear: If the USA and EU try to isolate Russia, Moscow will look East for new business. That will include major new energy deals, military contracts and political alliances. China surpassed Germany as Russia's biggest buyer of crude oil this year when Sechin’s Rosneft secured deals to boost eastward oil supplies via the East Siberia-Pacific Ocean pipeline and another crossing Kazakhstan.

What is emerging is a tectonic shift in monetary relations with the largest nations of Eurasia to conduct bilateral trade denominated in either Rubles or Renminbi, or gold. If we add Iran, possibly Iraq and India, and now, with Turkey’s Recep Erdogan looking away from NATO for new allies, amid his life-or-death battle with the CIA-run Fetullah Gülen, Turkey could well join such an emerging Eurasian economic alliance.

Unintended consequences
The Ukraine NATO coup and Washington’s disastrous attempt to topple Syria’s Assad have accelerated the creation of what they ultimately most want to avoid. It’s what Zbigniew Brzezinski warned of in his 1997 The Grand Chessboard when he wrote, “It is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus of also challenging America.” The former Obama adviser went on to state,

"In that context, how America 'manages' Eurasia is critical. A power that dominates Eurasia would control two of the world's three most advanced and economically productive regions. A mere glance at the map also suggests that control over Eurasia would almost automatically entail Africa's subordination, rendering the Western Hemisphere and Oceania (Australia) geopolitically peripheral to the world's central continent. About 75 per cent of the world's people live in Eurasia, and most of the world's physical wealth is there as well, both in its enterprises and underneath its soil. Eurasia accounts for about three-fourths of the world's known energy resources."

Brzezinski then spoke of what he called a “Zone of Percolating Violence.” The heat on the percolator, of course, would be regulated by Washington and NATO.

The people in Washington or Brussels, like Brzezinski or the pathetic Victoria Nuland at the State Department—the former Dick Cheney aide who was given responsibility for the logistics of the Ukraine NATO coup—are essentially stupid people. They are stupid in a very specific way. Not that they are not well-educated, some from the finest “elite” universities, with years of political experience.

Their stupidity lies in their inability to think-through or foresee the global consequences of their actions.

Blessings
Page 26 of 119 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!