HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,619
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Nadi, 2 invisible), 3,409 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: Mountain Man] #166710
07/08/14 07:37 PM
07/08/14 07:37 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
His Child, interesting idea - the mark of the beast includes issues not tied to Sunday Laws. SDAs can receive the mark of the beast while sincerely, strictly observing the Sabbath. Never thought of it in that light before. Not sure I agree.

Not sure about the "sincerely" part --
But yes, some who are now keeping Sabbath strictly may still receive the mark of the beast --

Why?

Because they are doing it in their own righteousness, and power, and like Peter, when facing persecution will fail.

Quote:
"For the confederacy of apostasy will demand that the loyal subjects of God shall renounce the law of Jehovah, and repudiate the truth of His word. Then will the gold be separated from the dross, and it will be made apparent who are the godly, who are the loyal and true, and who are the disloyal, the dross and the tinsel. What clouds of chaff will then be borne away by the fan of God!
Where now our eyes can discover only rich floors of wheat, will be chaff blown away with the fan of God. Every one who is not centered in Christ will fail to stand the test and ordeal of that day. While those who are clothed with Christ's righteousness will stand firm to truth and duty, those who have trusted in their own righteousness will be ranged under the black banner of the prince of darkness. Then it will be seen whether the choice is for Christ or Belial. {Mar 204.3}

Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: dedication] #166728
07/09/14 12:35 PM
07/09/14 12:35 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication

In Eden it was a direct confrontation to the Word of God?

Originally Posted By: EGW
"Eve was deceived by the serpent...and cherished the words of Satan." {1SP 40.3}

"Satan will use every subtle argument to deceive men and women as he did in Eden to deceive Adam and Eve." {RH, November 15, 1898 par. 9}

True, Satan will try to sneak in this assault and to do his best to make it seem like a "godly" move rather than a confrontation on God's law...

Is Obama the last? I don't know, he could be, but if he was to be say impeached (just goggle Obama and impeached and see how many are lobbying for that to happen) "to save America" things could go quite differently, and rapidly as well.

"Are we to wait until the fulfillment of the prophecies of the end before we say anything concerning them? Of what value will our words be then? Shall we wait until God's judgments fall upon the transgressor before we tell him how to avoid them? Where is our faith in the word of God? Must we see things foretold come to pass before we will believe what He has said? In clear, distinct rays light has come to us, showing us that the great day of the Lord is near at hand, 'even at the doors.' Let us read and understand before it is too late." {9T 20.1}

Dedication, you and I have differed on this point for probably more than 15-years. You read Daniel 7 from a historicist's perspective that takes the seal of God on Daniel 7 (Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome) and makes it the endtime meaning.

I know that the 4-kingdom meaning cannot be the endtime meaning because the 4-kingdoms were understood in the 4th century AD, which was before the book of Daniel was unsealed and opened in 1798 and beyond. Thus to take a meaning that was settled before the prophecy was opened and to see it as the meaning that was to be opened when Daniel and Revelation explain themselves in the endtime when men run to and fro cannot be correct.

My understanding has not been perfect. I called GW as the last President in 2001. Then Obama came and I learned that as Daniel 7 depicted pagan and papal Rome as one, these two men are depicted as one. Some err by faulting me for that.

"The work is soon to close. The members of the church militant who have proved faithful will become the church triumphant. In reviewing our past history, having travelled over every step of advance to our present standing, I can say, Praise God! As I see what God has wrought, I am filled with astonishment and with confidence in Christ as Leader. We have nothing to fear for the future, except as we shall forget the way the Lord has led us, and his teaching in our past history... If we walk in the light as it shines upon us from the living oracles of God, we shall have large responsibilities, corresponding to the great light given us of God..." {GCDB, January 29, 1893 par. 5}

When we remember how God led the early Adventists in the past, they were wrong in 1843. Jesus did not come. They were wrong in 1844. Jesus did not come. Then they were right in 1844: the Sanctuary message is TRUTH but we cannot prove it aside from faith. Early Adventists had a 30% prophecy quotient. That is 1/3 of their prophetic understanding in 1844 was right, but they could not prove it apart from faith.

I understand that Obama is America's last President because Daniel 7:17 explains that the sea beasts that Daniel saw are 4 kings that shall arise from the earth. Heaven's endtime interpretation does not need to be reinterpreted. The prophetic earth is clearly identified in Revelation 13. Thus the 4 kings (American Presidents) are identifiable when Daniel and Revelation explain themselves in these last days.

Then God blessed me with my 30% prophetic quotient (see #165889) that I declared by faith. From 9/3/11 to 9/30/12 I tweeted that Pope Benedict was in his last year and concluded by saying "Pope #Benedict XVI As I read Daniel’s prophecy, 7’s number of completeness. His ascension year (zero) 2005. He might last till spring 2013? (30 September 2012)"

By faith, I declared what I understood as best as I understood it at the time I understood it and I kept studying and praying for the Holy Spirit to guide me into more understanding. "If we walk in the light as it shines upon us from the living oracles of God, we shall have large responsibilities, corresponding to the great light given us of God."

And I diligently sought out people to study with. I have shared my study with you and others on forums. And I gladly received comments. But alas if I ever misspoke in a post, the negative posts would come like poison pens, but when I tried to clarify my position, it rarely got past the moderator. The error would stand, but the truth would not see the light of day.

I am not responsible as to how others receive the light that I seek to share any more than the early Adventist pioneers that shared their light. A watchman tells what he sees. The hearers are responsible for how they respond.

“Those who become confused in their understanding of the Word, who fail to see the meaning of antichrist, will surely place themselves on the side of antichrist. There is no time for us to assimilate with the world. .” (PH068 15.1)

Very important quote !!!...

Conclusion:
Is Daniel standing in his lot?
Are Daniel and Revelation explaining that President Obama is the last American President?

[My study of Daniel and Revelation shows that the kings from the earth (Dan 7:17) are Presidents:Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, & Obama. The healed papal-beast in Revelation 13 is the post-1929 papacy whose 7 popes: Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, and Benedict XVI bonded with the 10-American Presidents: Truman (who called fire down from heaven on Hiroshima and Nagasaki), Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, and Clinton. And the next beast that arises from the prophetic earth with the two lamblike horns is America with its two final Presidents: Bush II and Obama.]

Are those who only give my conclusions a passing glance going to understand or agree with them?
Can I do any different than the 5-wise virgins that sent the foolish ones to the Oil Merchant?

My practice is to study it in the Scriptures and then confirm it in the Spirit of Prophecy. Two exampleS: popes are heads and American Presidents are crowned heads.

Originally Posted By: Revelation 13:3
One of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

"Pius VI who was noted in prophecy... Here was the one marked in history who received the deadly wound." Letter 110, 1886, p. 2.

Originally Posted By: Revelation 13:1
"a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns..."

"Satan will turn the people from the law of God. Notwithstanding this, so well will he counterfeit righteousness, that if it were possible, he would deceive the very elect. Crowned heads, presidents, rulers in high places, will bow to his false theories. Instead of giving place to criticism, division, jealousy, and rivalry, those in our schools should be one in Christ. Only thus can they resist the temptations of the arch-deceiver. {RH, August 17, 1897 par. 14}

Last edited by His child; 07/09/14 01:47 PM.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: Mountain Man] #166729
07/09/14 01:43 PM
07/09/14 01:43 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
His Child, interesting idea - the mark of the beast includes issues not tied to Sunday Laws. SDAs can receive the mark of the beast while sincerely, strictly observing the Sabbath. Never thought of it in that light before. Not sure I agree.

While SDA's focus on the Sabbath, it comes across as though it is being said:

"If you believe the Sabbath truth, you cant be deceived into receiving the Mark of the beast."

But the Spirit of prophecy clearly says The Mark Of The Beast is exactly what it is said to be.

Then Ellen quotes Revelation receiving it in the forehead or hand. And the passage links to buying and selling.

So to take the position that 3ABN (for example) holds that if you have the Sabbath in your heart you cannot be deceived, is setting up would-be saints to be deceived.

How so?

Obamacare is a compulsory system to force everyone to buy health care.

Let's say that a scenario similar to this occurs: after the 2014 elections in USA the economy tanks. The dollar becomes worthless and is about to be replaced as the world reserve currency, so Obama is forced to go to a cashless economy that he claims will stop drug trafficking, sex slavery, money laundering, and will make Russia and China and everyone else who has a stash of dollars more accountable to the US because they cannot use any of their US $ reserves unless they accept the cashless economy. Then when the US sets up an embargo, they control the cashless currency flow and the country or people targeted can't buy or sell.

If SDA's rationalize that Obama is not involved in the beast's deception regulating buying and selling and they take part in this new economy, they are deceived as to who the beast is and they have his mark or they could not be using his system even though Sabbath and Sunday have not been the deciding issue at this point.

When it becomes the issue and the would-be saints awake to their true situation: the issue for them was obedience to God's command:

"They are represented by the third angel that followed, "saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God." Revelation 14:9, 10.-- Testimonies, Vol. 7, pp. 138-140. (1902.)"

Adventists that claim to obey God's Sabbath command, but who fail to obey God's other commands are guilty of disregarding all of God's commandments.

Thus they will have deceived themselves to do that which God has clearly forbidden (they took the mark of the Beast in their forehead when they rationalized that it was ok to buy and sell because it was not linked to the Sabbath issue).

Thus Judgment begins at the Church. Then when the Sabbath is the issue; those who only knew not to take the mark in their hand or forehead will have to decide if the Sabbath is God's day of rest or if it is Sunday. And as they make their choice they will stand or fall.

[I have not been posting much for the last few months because I have been studying and writing all of this and so much more in my latest book. Please pray for that book. I declined to self-publish it and sent it to a very well known Publisher. Instead of a rejection letter, they actually have an editor reviewing it. PRAY THAT GOD'S WILL BE DONE.]

"O that all among us would cease to think or speak evil of others! O that all might see themselves and their neighbors in a true light! The converting power of God must come upon your hearts, that you may realize your true need. God has not placed those of you who imagine you see faults in others and in the work, to guide the ship of the gospel into the harbor. The Lord himself is at the helm." {RH, January 2, 1894 par. 4}

But in Daniel's experience, when the 70-years of captivity were ended, he did not assume that he should not pray earnestly for the restoration of the Temple just because God promised to restore it. Thus we too should pray earnestly that the Lord will wrap up this work in His own way.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166741
07/10/14 03:22 PM
07/10/14 03:22 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
His Child, again, another interesting idea. Not sure I understand the scenario you shared. How would doing business in a cashless society result in receiving the mark of the beast?

Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: Mountain Man] #166749
07/11/14 12:58 AM
07/11/14 12:58 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
His Child, again, another interesting idea. Not sure I understand the scenario you shared. How would doing business in a cashless society result in receiving the mark of the beast?

Mountain Man
That was a great question.

The gist of the post was

1) Barack Obama is identified as the man that sets up the abomination of desolation: National Sunday laws

2) The Mark of the Beast is exactly what it is said to be: compulsory control over buying and selling

3)God's command is DO NOT RECEIVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN THE HAND OR FOREHEAD

4) To rationalize that Obama is not the beast or that accepting his monetary controls is not the MARK OF THE BEAST is to believe that it is ok to receive it in the forehead.

5)An individual that buys into Obama's monetary system can't opt out when it is suddenly linked to Sunday keeping any more than Eve could uneat the forbidden fruit.

6) When the final confrontation with God's people links the MARK OF THE BEAST (Sunday sacredness with buying and selling), those who bought into the monetary change by rationalizing that it was not the mark of the beast are lost.

7)God's people are sealed in the forehead and discern the deception, but those who rationalize away a clear thus saith the Lord (don't take the MOB no matter what stage of development it is in) are already sealed in their foreheads by the beast due to their allegiance or their obedience to him.

I hope that clarifies it.

Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166756
07/11/14 05:02 PM
07/11/14 05:02 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Thank you for the clarification. President Obama is going to be a busy man. He only has two years or so to implement a cashless system and Sunday Laws. The final movements will be rapid.

Does President Obama and Pope Francis have to be in office for things to play out according to prophecy? Or, can they start the ball rolling and then things finish up several years later?

Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: Mountain Man] #166760
07/11/14 11:11 PM
07/11/14 11:11 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Thank you for the clarification. President Obama is going to be a busy man. He only has two years or so to implement a cashless system and Sunday Laws. The final movements will be rapid.

Does President Obama and Pope Francis have to be in office for things to play out according to prophecy? Or, can they start the ball rolling and then things finish up several years later?

Mountain Man,

You are welcome.

As I currently understand Daniel's prophecy in conjunction with Revelation:

The papal-beast of Revelation 13 began with 7 heads (popes ruling solo from 1929 thru 2013) it has changed its appearance because it now has two living popes.

Thus:

The beast has a retired pope and a sitting pope.
The image beast (America with the two lamblike horns) has a retired president and a sitting President.

The image beast looks like the papal-beast.

The only thing needed to make the image-beast reflect the current papal-beast is for Obama to implement a national Sunday law.

" But what is the “image to the beast”? and how is it to be formed? The image is made by the two-horned beast, and is an image to the first beast. It is also called an image of the beast. Then to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy. ... The result was the papacy, a church that controlled the power of the State, and employed it to further her own ends, especially for the punishment of “heresy.” In order for the United States to form an image of the beast, the religious power must so control the civil government that the authority of the State will also be employed by the church to accomplish her own ends." {GC88 443.2}

"The prophecy of Revelation 13 declares that the power represented by the beast with lamb-like horns shall cause “the earth and them which dwell therein” to worship the papacy—there symbolized by the beast “like unto a leopard.” The beast with two horns is also to say “to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast;” and, furthermore, it is to command all, “both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,” to receive “the mark of the beast.” [Revelation 13:11-16.] It has been shown that the United States is the power represented by the beast with lamb-like horns, and that this prophecy will be fulfilled when the United States shall enforce Sunday observance, which Rome claims as the special acknowledgment of her supremacy. But in this homage to papacy the United States will not be alone. The influence of Rome in the countries that once acknowledged her dominion, is still far from being destroyed. And prophecy foretells a restoration of her power. “I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed; and all the world wondered after the beast.” [Revelation 13:3.] ... In both the Old and the New World, papacy will receive homage in the honor paid to the Sunday institution, that rests solely upon the authority of the Romish Church. {GC88 578.3}

As I read Revelation 17-18, Satan will appear as Pope John-Paul II. (that explains the 3 frogs in Rev 16 = dragon, Satan as P-J II; beast, Francis I; and false prophet, Benedict XVI.) Satan can then point the world to Dies Domini and claim that while living he (Satan claiming to be P-J II) clearly explained that God changed Sabbath to Sunday as the Romanish Church had preached for years. And he can say touch me feel me like Christ said to Thomas, then he can point to "his" body in the Vatican crypt.

How far in the future do you think the two last great deceptions are? Benedict XVI is 91 and Obama (the one that Daniel 7 I.D.'s as the last president is a short timer (1/20/2017)? And we don't know if he could be impeached and the Catholic Joe Biden could rap it up???

And the characteristics of the horns on the American-beast are "Republicanism and Protestantism". Thus I expect that the November election is going to swing the Congress to the Republican Protestants. If that should be the case the vindictive uncompromising nature exhibited that shut down the government and almost did not raise the debt ceiling could box Obama into a corner.

You are not old enough to remember FDR, but Americans went to bed owning gold and while they slept FDR made gold ownership illegal. Silver certificates were implemented, and later it went to Federal Reserve Notes. Let's see what happens while we sleep with Obama at the helm and the economy is positioned to tank right after the next election when the current debt limit agreement is going to expire.

My money says that he is just as shrewd as FDR. Bye the way, Did you know that Obama has a Friday luncheon with several of the world's brightest economists weekly? He widens the circle to include liberals and conservatives and he solicits a wide range of ideas so he intentionally meets with different economists.

But rather than wonder about the timing, we should pray that God will show us our duties while remembering that as the blossoms on the tree are followed by its fruit; those things set in motion will be followed by the natural progression of the prophecies in their order. There is no suspension of time between the blossoms and the fruit bearing or in a pregnant woman's labor. The fetus develops in its normal cycle and the infant is born at the appointed time.

Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166763
07/12/14 05:42 AM
07/12/14 05:42 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
A cashless system is not necessarily mandatory to enforce the mark of the beast, but it would help.

Think about it like a universal Sam's club card. You will not be able to buy or sell unless you pledge allegiance to the image. It doesn't say you will not be able to have money. Just that you can't spend it or receive payment.

You could have a pocket full of gold and not be able to buy anything because you have not got the card. That would be very easy to implement.

The credit card system is the easiest way of seeing the enforcement of the mark because they could shut off your account electronically, but there are presently many national economic embargoes in place where the country has tons of cash but they can't buy or sell any goods because the United Nations says so. Those countries don't have credit cards because their banks cannot be connected to the world and nothing can be shipped there.

But how would turning off your debit card stop you from selling Gold to purchase things? It would have to be some other type of identifier that would keep the buyer from being able to receive it.

I used to think the meaning of "in your right hand or forehead" referred to bio-metrics, your finger print or your retinal scan, but now I have been show it means to be accepting or going along with the pledge to the image beast. The forehead is where you think, so they are believing in the Sunday law, and "in the right hand" is your works, signing your name to get along so they can buy or sell and continue to work to support their way of life.

Bio-metrics could still be part of the system but with everyone looking for that kind of mark it is not likely that those systems will be in place in time. In fact many communities who tried bio-metrics said it was great but no one wanted to do it. All the stores who have thumb print scans here in Minneapolis say it is very unpopular.

So no matter what kind of currency you have, digital, paper, precious metals, barter or bio-metrics, there will be a database saying you haven't accepted or pledged allegiance to the image beast so you are not permitted to buy or sell. That would be so easy it could happen tomorrow. Especially since everything is digitally connected NOW! Instantaneous record search.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166764
07/12/14 06:11 AM
07/12/14 06:11 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"In Revelation we read concerning Satan: “And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast (Catholic church); saying to them that dwell on the earth (The earth beast; America), that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name” (Revelation 13:13-17)....{3SM 393.1}

Satan is the one who doth great wonders.

He has already brought fire down from heaven in the sight of the beast in Fatima Portugal.

One of over 100,000 witnesses said...
"I feel incapable of describing what I saw. I looked fixedly at the sun, which seemed pale and did not hurt my eyes. Looking like a ball of snow, revolving on itself, it suddenly seemed to come down in a zig-zag, menacing the earth. Terrified, I ran and hid myself among the people, who were weeping and expecting the end of the world at any moment." — Rev. Joaquim Lourenço, describing his boyhood experience in Alburitel, eighteen kilometers from Fatima.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

That was in 1917, less than two years after God's servant died, who could have told everyone what it was. Satan waited until she was gone to start his accepted apparitions.

Satan is giving power to the image to the beast right now with the Evangelical, Charismatic, Evangelical and Lutheran protestants signing ecumenical agreements and giving praise to the Harlot. The Spiritual manifestations of Satan are being supported by the image to the beast right now. They are manifesting their own special events to show the beast, and most Adventists are looking in the wrong place.

The current pope has dedicated the world to Mary according to the commands of Satan in Fatima in apparitions. Next he commands them to officially accept Mary as the Mediatrix of the world, the fifth Marian dogma.

We are much closer than anyone here even realizes.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: Mountain Man] #166776
07/12/14 03:49 PM
07/12/14 03:49 PM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec
President Obama is going to be a busy man. He only has two years or so to implement a cashless system and Sunday Laws. The final movements will be rapid.

Rapid movements are trying enough for those who are fully prepared.
Unfortunately all others will be overcome.
The Flood, Sodom & Gomorrah, the destruction of Jerusalem, etc.

A cashless economy is right at the door - cell phones make it all possible.
Banking & commerce in much of the developing world is accomplished by cellular network,
where currency is never exchanged. For many, the cell phone is their first bank account.
Neighbours exchange money using their phones.

There are nearly 7 billion cell phone subscriptions worldwide, over 95% of all people.
Nearly everyone, to the poorest Indian farmer, has a cell phone.
Converting a small country like the U.S.A. (5% of world pop.) to cellphone banking = easy.
Many Americans already bank online, use credit/debit cards, etc.

-----------------------------

Sunday Laws will arrive due to an emergency, an unforeseen crisis.
Not as some believe, due to protracted legislative debates by reasonable officials.

Emergencies can be manipulated to instill fear among citizens.
World leaders will claim that the cause of disasters is a departure from God's Law.
"Hurry - stamp out heresy & idolatry, render sacrifice, appease the angry God."

Weather events and species decline seem ominous enough.
Just imagine 5 Fukushimas, two week hurricanes, several major earthquakes,
all on American soil. Wildfires, floods, pipeline spills, etc.

Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:07 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!