HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,619
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Nadi, 2 invisible), 3,409 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166812
07/14/14 10:42 AM
07/14/14 10:42 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Mr Obama himself calls himself a man of color and "black". Even the laws of our nation consider someone who is one eighth indian indian, the same goes for black or hispanic etc. I dont make the rules. And mr Darnall who had the dream in the eighties definately would have seen it that way.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166820
07/14/14 04:09 PM
07/14/14 04:09 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Yes, definitely not black!

Originally Posted By: His child
The image beast (America with the two lamblike horns) has a retired president and a sitting President.
But doesn't America have more than one retired president?

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: kland] #166822
07/14/14 10:31 PM
07/14/14 10:31 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
Yes, definitely not black!

His father is a black African -- The Obamas are members of the Luo people, Kenya's second-largest ethnic group. I'd say America has a "black" president. Some people even protest that Obama himself was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as he claims.

The image beast (America with the two lamblike horns) has a retired president and a sitting President.

Yup, there's Bush Sr. Bush Jr. and Clinton --
and I believe Jimmy Carter is still around as well.

Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166824
07/14/14 11:41 PM
07/14/14 11:41 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: James Peterson

Originally Posted By: dedication

When the Sunday crises arises, it will be only those secularly anchored in Christ who will stand. Those depending on their own "established" righteousness, and sense of having "all the fruits" will, like Peter deny the Lord they promised they would never deny.

It is well known that SDA misinterpret scripture. And here is a typical example.

Jesus said, "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." (Mat. 24:14)

Well, what is "this gospel of the kingdom"? In Luke 21:31, Jesus said, "So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand." It is obvious then that the gospel of the kingdom is the good news of salvation (of a new heaven and earth to come wherein righteousness dwells) through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. That is the everlasting gospel to be preached to every nation, kindred tongue and people. Jesus NEVER authorized anyone to prophesy saying, "Sunday laws are coming! Sunday laws are coming!" Instead, the entire body of Christianity is to preach saying, "Jesus Christ is returning! In power and great glory! Repent and believe the good news!"

So you are saying the correct gospel has nothing to do with Gods' commandments?

I disagree.
If there were no commandments there would be no sin, for sin is the transgression of the law.
If there is no sin then we won't need a Savior from sin.

However, it is precisely because God's law has been regarded as void by people, that sin is rampant upon the earth and why Jesus came to seek and save the lost.

The gospel of Jesus Christ not only has the POWER to forgive us of our sins, but it also has the power to change us.
The Holy Spirit leads us from the carnal enmity against Gods' law, to cheerfully obeying it's precepts. (See Romans 8)

Those who truly understand the gospel and commit themselves to the Savior, will be commandment keeping people.
One can't embrace the gospel and be totally committed to Christ and be willfully disobeying one of God's commandments at the same time.

The Sunday law is a test to see if a person really has accepted the gospel.

Your statement is true:
"It is obvious then that the gospel of the kingdom is the good news of salvation (of a new heaven and earth to come wherein righteousness dwells)"

But the new heaven and earth would not long be a place where righteousness dwells if the gospel doesn't include a changed heart and mind with God's law written there and followed.

The "gospel of the kingdom" must first plant the characteristics of the kingdom in people's hearts and minds, before they can become citizens of the new earth in which dwells righteousness.

As far as what we are authorized to teach.
Try reading Rev. 14

It too speaks of messengers with a last day message. The "everlasting gospel",
And describes those who stand against the beast with his mark as "saints who keep Gods' commandments.

This is a very necessary last day message that must go out -- for Rev. 14 is very graphic as to what happens to those who are worshipping the beast and his image.

There will be only two groups --
-- two sets of worshippers.
Those who worship the beast
and
Those who have accepted the everlasting gospel and are worshipping the One Who made heaven and earth (linquistic connections imply Sabbath memorial Ex. 20:11), are keeping the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus.

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166826
07/15/14 01:13 AM
07/15/14 01:13 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
His child are you saying that the two horns are two presidentsalive at the same time?

"The image beast (America with the two lamblike horns) has a retired president and a sitting President."

That is contrary to every single pioneer on this subject. You do know that don't you? Are you making prophecy of your own private interpretation?

“And he had two horns like a lamb.” The lamblike horns indicate youth, innocence, and gentleness, fitly representing the character of the United States when presented to the prophet as “coming up” in 1798. Among the Christian exiles who first fled to America and sought an asylum from royal oppression and priestly intolerance were many who determined to establish a government upon the broad foundation of civil and religious liberty. Their views found place in the Declaration of Independence, which sets forth the great truth that “all men are created equal” and endowed with the inalienable right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” And the Constitution guarantees to the people the right of self-government, providing that representatives elected by the popular vote shall enact and administer the laws. Freedom of religious faith was also granted, every man being permitted to worship God according to the dictates of his conscience. Republicanism and Protestantism became the fundamental principles of the nation. These principles are the secret of its power and prosperity. The oppressed and downtrodden throughout Christendom have turned to this land with interest and hope. Millions have sought its shores, and the United States has risen to a place among the most powerful nations of the earth.{GC 441.1}
But the beast with lamblike horns “spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed; ... saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” Revelation 13:11-14. {GC 441.2}
The lamblike horns and dragon voice of the symbol point to a striking contradiction between the professions and the practice of the nation thus represented. The “speaking” of the nation is the action of its legislative and judicial authorities. By such action it will give the lie to those liberal and peaceful principles which it has put forth as the foundation of its policy. The prediction that it will speak “as a dragon” and exercise “all the power of the first beast” plainly foretells a development of the spirit of intolerance and persecution that was manifested by the nations represented by the dragon and the leopardlike beast. And the statement that the beast with two horns “causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast” indicates that the authority of this nation is to be exercised in enforcing some observance which shall be an act of homage to the papacy.{GC 442.1}
Such action would be directly contrary to the principles of this government, to the genius of its free institutions, to the direct and solemn avowals of the Declaration of Independence, and to the Constitution. The founders of the nation wisely sought to guard against the employment of secular power on the part of the church, with its inevitable result—intolerance and persecution. The Constitution provides that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,” and that “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.” Only in flagrant violation of these safeguards to the nation’s liberty, can any religious observance be enforced by civil authority. But the inconsistency of such action is no greater than is represented in the symbol. It is the beast with lamblike horns—in profession pure, gentle, and harmless—that speaks as a dragon.{GC 442.2}

Are you contradicting this? Then why don't you throw out all your beliefs in the Spirit of Prophecy?

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: jamesonofthunder] #166827
07/15/14 01:25 AM
07/15/14 01:25 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline OP
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Mr Obama himself calls himself a man of color and "black". Even the laws of our nation consider someone who is one eighth indian indian, the same goes for black or hispanic etc. I dont make the rules. And mr Darnall who had the dream in the eighties definately would have seen it that way.

Well that makes it even MORE interesting! His mother, remember, is 100% Caucasian; and therefore he is white. Because if any black man has white heritage, he must be white by the same reasoning.

It must be then that President Obama is a WHITE US President. His mother, remember, is 100% Caucasian. She nurtured and brought him up. He was her own flesh and blood.

///

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166838
07/15/14 03:23 PM
07/15/14 03:23 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: James Peterson

Well that makes it even MORE interesting! His mother, remember, is 100% Caucasian; and therefore he is white. Because if any black man has white heritage, he must be white by the same reasoning.

It must be then that President Obama is a WHITE US President. His mother, remember, is 100% Caucasian. She nurtured and brought him up. He was her own flesh and blood.

///

President Obama has several books and one is called "Dreams of my Father"; the Story of Race and Inheritance.

And in the prologue it says "In this lyrical, unsentimental, and compelling memoir, the son of a black African father and a white American mother searches for a workable meaning to his life as a black American.

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: kland] #166840
07/15/14 05:13 PM
07/15/14 05:13 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

My point may not have been clear. This is a summary that is in the developmental stage. As I study more and get feedback from Bible students, it will likely be fine tuned:

The first papal-beast in Revelation 13 transitioned to the second beast (America). Benedict XVI being the final solo-pope to head the papacy.

When Benedict resigned, he ended the solo-papacy that was allotted one hour with the beast. (14 October 1929 thru 14 February 2013).

With the instillation of Pope Francis I, the papacy entered a unique phase since the 1929 restoration: 2 living popes. Benedict the retired and Francis the ruling.

The ten crowned horns on the papal beast depicted Truman thru Clinton. Bush II is the first horn on the American beast during the transition.

Bush II reached his hand across the gulf to clasp the hand of Pope John-Paul II on 4 June 2004. Then Spiritualism 17 October 2007 and then the papacy again (pope Benedict 15 April 2008) which was a transitional period for America: "...our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism..." (5T 451.1).

Thus Bush II transitions to the second beast. And Benedict transitioned the papacy from a solo pope to a dual papacy.

Thus the image beast now looks like the current papacy. When Obama implements a national Sunday Law, the image beast will have finished making itself into the image of the papacy.

Last edited by His child; 07/15/14 07:43 PM.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: jamesonofthunder] #166846
07/15/14 07:40 PM
07/15/14 07:40 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
His child are you saying that the two horns are two presidents alive at the same time?

"The image beast (America with the two lamblike horns) has a retired president and a sitting President."

That is contrary to every single pioneer on this subject. You do know that don't you? Are you making prophecy of your own private interpretation?

Oh son of thunder,

Have you not read?

Originally Posted By: EGW
The Bible is the key that unlocks the mysteries which it is essential for human beings to understand in order to gain eternal life.” (ST, March 21, 1906 par. 7)

The Bible is its own expositor. One passage will prove to be a key that will unlock other passages, and in this way light will be shed upon the hidden meaning of the word. By comparing different texts treating on the same subject, viewing their bearing on every side, the true meaning of the Scriptures will be made evident. {CE 85.1}

What is a horn according to the Bible?

Originally Posted By: Daniel 8:20-21
The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

Originally Posted By: Revelation 17:12, 13
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The evidence of the truth of God's word is in the word itself. Scripture is the key that unlocks scripture. The deep meaning of the truths of God's word is unfolded to our minds by His Spirit. {8T 157.1}

How has the Holy Spirit explained horns in the word of God?

Horns are kings.

Originally Posted By: Revelation 13:11
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

In Daniel 7 the fourth beast (Rome = pagan and papal). The two entities were viewed as one beast.

Through the great powers controlled by paganism and the papacy, symbolized by the dragon and the leopard-like beast, Satan for many centuries destroyed God's faithful witnesses. Under the dominion of Rome, they were tortured and slain for more than a thousand years; but the papacy was at last deprived of its strength, and forced to desist from persecution. [Revelation 13:3, 10.] At that time the prophet beheld a new power coming up, represented by the beast with lamb-like horns. {4SP 276.2}

The new power with the 2 horns was the Unites States and its 2 horns depict 2 presidents that are as though they were one. Obama Jr. is a continuation of Bush II.

Ellen White describes the lamblike characteristics of horns. And she gives alternate meanings of the horns, but she DOES NOT CONTRADICT SCRIPTURE.

The lamblike horns indicate youth, innocence, and gentleness, fitly representing the character of the United States when presented to the prophet as “coming up” in 1798. Among the Christian exiles who first fled to America and sought an asylum from royal oppression and priestly intolerance were many who determined to establish a government upon the broad foundation of civil and religious liberty. Their views found place in the Declaration of Independence, which sets forth the great truth that “all men are created equal” and endowed with the inalienable right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” And the Constitution guarantees to the people the right of self-government, providing that representatives elected by the popular vote shall enact and administer the laws. Freedom of religious faith was also granted, every man being permitted to worship God according to the dictates of his conscience. Republicanism and Protestantism became the fundamental principles of the nation. These principles are the secret of its power and prosperity... {GC 441.1}

Though Presidents Bush II and Obama claim to be Christlike: Christian, they both have trampled on America's founding principles of Republicanism and Protestantism. Bush II signed the Patriot Act that repudiates the principles in the Constitution and he implemented the drone program that kills the innocent and guilty alike. And Obama enforces the Patriot Act and uses drones to intentionally kill American Citizens without indicting them, giving them a trial before their peers or a chance to refute the evidence. He has killed three so far and an innocent teen in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But the beast with lamblike horns “spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed; ... saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” Revelation 13:11-14. {GC 441.2}

Bush Ii and Obama claim to be Christian, but under their watch, America has acted like it did not know the meaning of Christian. America's legislature repudiated the Constitution when it passed the Patriot Act. And the Supreme Court recently made what God's word calls an abomination (gay marriage) the law of the land.

The lamblike horns and dragon voice of the symbol point to a striking contradiction between the professions and the practice of the nation thus represented. The “speaking” of the nation is the action of its legislative and judicial authorities. By such action it will give the lie to those liberal and peaceful principles which it has put forth as the foundation of its policy. The prediction that it will speak “as a dragon” and exercise “all the power of the first beast” plainly foretells a development of the spirit of intolerance and persecution that was manifested by the nations represented by the dragon and the leopardlike beast. And the statement that the beast with two horns “causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast” indicates that the authority of this nation is to be exercised in enforcing some observance which shall be an act of homage to the papacy.{GC 442.1}

The spirit of intolerance has never been displayed by Congress like it is now. Threatening to bankrupt America if the minority does not get its way has harmed the people and will do it again when it plunges us into the Time of Trouble that we have never seen before. We are nearing the end of the path. We will be there soon.

Such action would be directly contrary to the principles of this government, to the genius of its free institutions, to the direct and solemn avowals of the Declaration of Independence, and to the Constitution. The founders of the nation wisely sought to guard against the employment of secular power on the part of the church, with its inevitable result—intolerance and persecution. The Constitution provides that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,” and that “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.” Only in flagrant violation of these safeguards to the nation’s liberty, can any religious observance be enforced by civil authority. But the inconsistency of such action is no greater than is represented in the symbol. It is the beast with lamblike horns—in profession pure, gentle, and harmless—that speaks as a dragon.{GC 442.2}

Did you miss the fact that the Supreme Court recently decided that the religious beliefs of the employers trump those of the female employees? This is a religious ruling that sets the precedence that some religious beliefs are better than others.

Are you contradicting this? Then why don't you throw out all your beliefs in the Spirit of Prophecy?

Brother,
God’s word leads forward from Babylon to Rome and to final events. But some looking backward fail to see prophecy fulfilled as waymarks declaring God’s word is Present Truth.
“Many will honestly search the Word for light as those in the past have searched it; and they see light in the Word. But …some do not appreciate the value of the truths that have been to us as waymarks... They do not make a right application of the Scriptures, and thus they frame theories that are not correct. It is true that they quote an abundance of Scripture, and teach much that is true; but truth is so mixed with error as to lead to wrong conclusions. Yet because they can weave Scripture into their theories, they think they have a straight chain of truth. Many who did not have an experience in the rise of the messages, accept these erroneous theories, and are led into false paths, backward instead of forward. This is the enemy’s design.” (17MR 12.5)

The kingdoms from Babylon to Rome are the waymarks that prove that God's word is true! But Daniel is standing in his lot!

How true this is! Sin is the transgression of the law of God; and those who will not accept the light in regard to the law of God will not understand the proclamation of the first, second, and third angel's messages. The book of Daniel is unsealed in the revelation to John, and carries us forward to the last scenes of this earth's history. {TM 115.3}

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166853
07/16/14 01:20 AM
07/16/14 01:20 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Those who focused on individual presidents or popes must, with every passing president and pope, weave a different story. Imagination is an interesting thing as we see people weaving current presidents and popes into the prophecies only to have to weave a new web with each election and change.

I've been watching people do this for some 20 years.
Once upon a time the hype was all on president Regan. he was the "one".

Then I remember "His Child" going into great detail *based on his supposed discoveries in Daniel" on how Clinton and Al Gore were the fulfillment.

Then Bush Jr. was definitely the last one -- the fourth since Regan. Now new theories abound saying Obama is the last one.

What is the purpose of such speculation?
Granted, one of these times it will be correct, the end will come, but why build on a continuous stream of error?

All that does is lull people to sleep.
Like the shepherd boy that kept calling out "the wolf is coming", and people rushed out to help only to find it was a false alarm. When the wolf actually did come, no one came to help because they didn't believe.

So with all the "last president" studies when presented as if they were the present truth for our times -- so many have failed already that people simply laugh.

How much better to focus ON THE ISSUES!
The issues are building up as prophesied.
Each and every president and pope in the last several decades has contributed more building blocks to build up the issues, however, none were the last, another followed.

Do we focus on the issues (the signs that the end is near) or do we continue to speculate on individuals, sending out failed interpretations after failed interpretations?

Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:07 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!