HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,619
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Nadi, 2 invisible), 3,409 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23
Re: 3rd Quarter 2014 - The Teachings of Jesus [Re: Rosangela] #167610
08/20/14 05:07 PM
08/20/14 05:07 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
The light of the Holy Spirit is always shining, but we may take some time to discern it. You did not comment about the EGW quotes I posted. One of them said God constantly revealed to the apostle Paul his defects of character.

The passages posted above make it clear Jesus does not withhold truth that enables newborn believers to ignorantly commit "such like" sins. "I die daily" does not mean I sin daily. In Christ, Paul subdued his natural, selfish inclinations. This is what it means to "die daily". The SOP is clear:

Quote:
Right in the common walks of life is where self is to be denied and kept in subordination. Paul could say: "I die daily." It is the daily dying to self in the little transactions of life that makes us overcomers. {CCh 80.2}

Every soul must battle against inclination. Christ came not to save men in their sins, but from their sins. He has made it possible for us to possess a holy character; do not, then, be content with defects and deformities. But while we are to seek earnestly for perfection of character, we must remember that sanctification is not the work of a moment, but of a lifetime. Said Paul, “I die daily.” Day by day the work of overcoming must go forward. Every day we are to resist temptation, and gain the victory over selfishness in all its forms. Day by day we should cherish love and humility, and cultivate in ourselves all those excellencies of character which will please God and fit us for the blessed society of heaven. {HS 181.2}

Sanctification is the work, not of a day or of a year, but of a lifetime. The struggle for conquest over self, for holiness and heaven, is a lifelong struggle. . . . Paul's sanctification was the result of a constant conflict with self. He said, "I die daily" (1 Corinthians 15:31). . . . It is by unceasing endeavor that we maintain the victory over the temptations of Satan. Christian integrity must be sought with resistless energy, and maintained with a resolute fixedness of purpose. {HP 26.3}

There is a science of Christianity to be mastered--a science as much deeper, broader, higher, than any human science as the heavens are higher than the earth. The mind is to be disciplined, educated, trained; for we are to do service for God in ways that are not in harmony with inborn inclination. There are hereditary and cultivated tendencies to evil that must be overcome. Our hearts must be educated to become steadfast in God. We are to form habits of thought that will enable us to resist temptation. By a life of holy endeavor and firm adherence to the right the children of God are to seal their destiny. {HP 26.4}

On one occasion I spoke in reference to genuine sanctification, which is nothing less than a daily dying to self and daily conformity to the will of God. While in Oregon I had been shown that some of the young churches of the New England Conference were in danger through the blighting influence of what is called sanctification. Some would become deceived by this doctrine, while others, knowing its deceptive influence, would realize their danger and turn from it. Paul's sanctification was a constant conflict with self. Said he, "I die daily." 1 Corinthians 15:31. His will and his desires every day conflicted with duty and the will of God. Instead of following inclination, he did the will of God, however unpleasant and crucifying to his nature. {LS 237.1}

The life of the apostle Paul was a constant conflict with self. He said, "I die daily." 1 Corinthians 15:31. His will and his desires every day conflicted with duty and the will of God. Instead of following inclination, he did God's will, however crucifying to his nature. {MH 452.4}

At the close of his life of conflict, looking back over its struggles and triumphs, he could say, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that day." 2 Timothy 4:7, 8. {MH 453.1}

The Christian life is a battle and a march. In this warfare there is no release; the effort must be continuous and persevering. It is by unceasing endeavor that we maintain the victory over the temptations of Satan. Christian integrity must be sought with resistless energy and maintained with a resolute fixedness of purpose. {MH 453.2}

No one will be borne upward without stern, persevering effort in his own behalf. All must engage in this warfare for themselves; no one else can fight our battles. Individually we are responsible for the issues of the struggle; though Noah, Job, and Daniel were in the land they could deliver neither son nor daughter by their righteousness. {MH 453.3}

The Lord requires us to be submissive to His will, subdued by His Spirit, and sanctified to His service. Selfishness must be put away, and we must overcome every defect in our characters as Christ overcame. In order to accomplish this work, we must die daily to self. Said Paul: "I die daily." He had a new conversion every day, took an advance step toward heaven. To gain daily victories in the divine life is the only course that God approves. The Lord is gracious, of tender pity, and plenteous in mercy. He knows our needs and weaknesses, and He will help our infirmities if we only trust in Him and believe that He will bless us and do great things for us. {4T 66.4}

I spoke again about thirty minutes in reference to genuine sanctification which is nothing less than a daily dying to self and daily conformity to the will of God. Paul's sanctification was a daily conflict with self. Said he, "I die daily" (1 Corinthians 15:31). His will and his desires daily conflicted with duty and the will of God. In the plan of not following inclination, he did the will of God, however unpleasant and crucifying to his nature. The reason many in this age of the world make no greater advancement in the divine life is because they interpret their own will to be just what God wills. They do exactly as they desire and flatter themselves they are conforming to God's will. They please self in everything and have no conflict with self. {TDG 251.2}

Many battle well at first against selfish desires for pleasure and ease. They are sincere and earnest, but grow weary of protracted effort of daily death, ceaseless turmoil with resisting Satan's temptations, and indolence seems inviting, death too self-repulsive, and they close the drowsy eyes and drop under temptation instead of resisting it. Fashionable sins, pride of life, do not seem so very repulsive. {TDG 251.3}

Paul's sanctification was a constant conflict with self. "I die daily," he said. Every day his will and his desires conflicted with duty and the will of God. But instead of following inclination, he did the will of God, however unpleasant and crucifying to his nature. If we would press forward to the mark of our high calling in Christ Jesus, we must show that we are emptied of all self, and supplied with the golden oil of grace. God is dealing with us through his providence. From eternity he has chosen us to be his obedient children. He gave his Son to die for us, that we might be sanctified through obedience to the truth, cleansed from all the littleness of self. Now he requires of us a personal work, a personal self-surrender. We are to be controlled by the Holy Spirit. God can be honored only when we who profess to believe in him are conformed to his image. We are to represent to the world the beauty of holiness, and we shall never enter the gates of the city of God until we perfect a Christlike character. If we, with trust in God, strive for sanctification, we shall receive it. Then, as witnesses for Christ, we may make known what the grace of God has wrought in us. {YI, August 24, 1899 par. 3}

Paul's sanctification was the result of a constant conflict with self. He said: "I die daily." 1 Corinthians 15:31. His will and his desires every day conflicted with duty and the will of God. Instead of following inclination, he did God's will, however crucifying to his own nature. {8T 313.3}

The Lord would have us submissive to his will, and sanctified to his service. Selfishness must be put away, with every other defect in our characters. There must be a daily death to self. Paul had this experience. He said, "I die daily." Every day he had a new conversion; every day he took an advance step toward Heaven. We, too, must gain daily victories in the divine life, if we would enjoy the favor of God. {ST, March 3, 1887 par. 18}

Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: 3rd Quarter 2014 - The Teachings of Jesus [Re: asygo] #167611
08/20/14 05:10 PM
08/20/14 05:10 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
M: Newborn babes in Christ have tasted the truth as it is in Jesus. They have laid aside all malice, guile, hypocrisies, envies, and all evil speakings. They do not offend in word. They are able to control themselves. While abiding in Jesus, they are perfect.

A: But didn't you say that the hypocritical Peter was born again? He certainly did offend. How come he kept that sinful habit?

"While abiding in Jesus, they are perfect."

Reply Quote
Re: 3rd Quarter 2014 - The Teachings of Jesus [Re: asygo] #167612
08/20/14 05:15 PM
08/20/14 05:15 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
M: Teach comes before baptize. The order is clear.

A: "Teaching them to observe all things" comes after baptism, I think.

Jesus commanded, "teach all nations, baptizing them". He further clarifies by adding, "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you". Teaching precedes baptism. Ellen White agrees (see quotes posted above).

Reply Quote
Re: 3rd Quarter 2014 - The Teachings of Jesus [Re: Mountain Man] #167613
08/20/14 05:25 PM
08/20/14 05:25 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
The passages posted above make it clear Jesus does not withhold truth that enables newborn believers to ignorantly commit "such like" sins. "I die daily" does not mean I sin daily. In Christ, Paul subdued his natural, selfish inclinations. This is what it means to "die daily".

There is no such thing as an instantaneous sanctification. It is an every-day work. Says Paul, "I die daily" (1 Corinthians 15:31). He received a conversion daily to God. As the truth and Spirit of God revealed to him the defects in his character, he put away his wrong, died to self, and cleansed himself "from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (2 Corinthians 7:1). . . . {UL 231.3}

Is it your contention that the Spirit "revealed" to Paul what he already knew? Did Ellen White employ the wrong verb?

Is it your contention that "he put away his wrong" means just that he subdued his selfish inclinations? Did Christ also "put away His wrong"?

Dictionary definitions of "wrong":
n. 1.
a. An unjust or injurious act.
b. Something contrary to ethics or morality.

Reply Quote
Re: 3rd Quarter 2014 - The Teachings of Jesus [Re: Rosangela] #167614
08/20/14 05:26 PM
08/20/14 05:26 PM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec
Abraham, Jacob and David had more than one wife, although polygamy is adultery.
One wonders how they dealt with that (justified it) in their own minds.

David clearly knew it was wrong to take Bathsheba, and faced direct consequences.
He took another's wife.
What of the many wives taken by these men who knew God?
Was this adultery or not?
At least, in most cases, they did not divorce one to marry another.

What template do Adventists follow when taking another wife?

Reply Quote
Re: 3rd Quarter 2014 - The Teachings of Jesus [Re: Daryl] #167618
08/20/14 07:28 PM
08/20/14 07:28 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Is it your contention that the Spirit "revealed" to Paul what he already knew? Did Ellen White employ the wrong verb? Is it your contention that "he put away his wrong" means just that he subdued his selfish inclinations? Did Christ also "put away His wrong"?

The quote you posted is truncated. It ends with an ellipse. Which is why I posted quite a few other places where she describes Paul's experience and the expression "I die daily". When considered as a whole, it is obvious she believed Paul subdued his natural, selfish inclinations and did the will of God. He refused to act out the clamorings of his fallen flesh nature. Paul, like everyone else, possessed defects, weaknesses, and imperfections. While abiding in Jesus, however, he was empowered to subdue them. He refused to act them out. Like Paul, believers can overcome as Christ overcame. What does this mean? Listen:

Quote:
Selfishness must be put away, and we must overcome every defect in our characters as Christ overcame. In order to accomplish this work, we must die daily to self. Said Paul: "I die daily." He had a new conversion every day, took an advance step toward heaven. To gain daily victories in the divine life is the only course that God approves.

If we are indeed to overcome as Christ overcame, that we may mingle with the blood-washed, glorified company before the throne of God, it is of the highest importance that we become acquainted with the life of our Redeemer and deny self as did Christ. We must meet temptations and overcome obstacles, and through toil and suffering, in the name of Jesus, overcome as He overcame. {Con 66.1}

We are called upon to overcome in this life as Christ overcame. Heaven has provided us with abundant opportunities and privileges, so that we may overcome as Christ overcame, and sit down with Him on His throne. But in order to be overcomers, there must be in our lives no petting of fleshly inclinations. All selfishness must be cut out by the roots (Letter 156, 1900). {6BC 1112.6}

When a man is earnestly engaged day by day in overcoming the defects in his character, he is cherishing Christ in his soul-temple; the light of Christ is in him. Under the bright beams of the light of Christ's countenance his entire being becomes elevated and ennobled. He has the peace of heaven in his soul. Many give loose rein to passion, avarice, selfishness, and deception, and all the time excuse themselves and lay the blame on the circumstances which brought around the trial to themselves. This has been your case. God permitted your surroundings to exist to develop character. But you could have made your surroundings; for by resisting or enduring temptation, circumstances are controlled by the might of the will in the name of Jesus. This is overcoming as Christ overcame. "This is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." {4T 346.1}

You may feel that you cannot meet the approval of heaven. You may say, "I was born with a natural tendency toward this evil, and I cannot overcome." But every provision has been made by our heavenly Father whereby you may be able to overcome every unholy tendency. You are to overcome even as Christ overcame in your behalf. He says, "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne" (Revelation 3:21). It was sin that imperiled the human family; and before man was created the provision was made that if man failed to bear the test, Jesus would become His sacrifice and surety, that through faith in Him, man might be reconciled to God, for Christ was the Lamb "slain from the foundation of the world" (Revelation 13:8). Christ died on Calvary that man might have power to overcome his natural tendencies to sin. {YRP 350.3}

Jesus said, "I and my Father are one." He speaks of Himself as well as the Father when He speaks of omnipotent power, and claims for Himself perfect righteousness. In Christ dwelt the fulness of the Godhead bodily. This is why, although tempted in all points like as we are, He stood before the world untainted by the corruptions that surrounded Him. We also are to become partakers of that fulness, and only in this way shall we be enabled to overcome as Christ overcame. {BEcho, November 1, 1892 par. 8}

We want to be right, to do right, and then be cheerful and happy, believing that the Lord will bless us every day while we fight the good fight of faith, overcoming appetite and passion in the oft-repeated conflict, overcoming as Christ overcame, by meeting the enemy with, 'It is written.' {MM, September 1, 1891 par. 3}

But life will not be sacrificed in the struggle to overcome depraved appetites. And it is a certainty that unless we do overcome as Christ overcame we cannot have a seat with him upon his throne. {RH, March 18, 1875 par. 11}

John pointed the people to the Lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world. He said, "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" (John 1:29). There is a great deal in that "taketh away." The question is, shall we keep on sinning as though it were an impossibility for us to overcome? How are we to overcome? As Christ overcame. He prayed to His heavenly Father; we can do the same, and that is the only way. Then, we are to overcome something, for it is stated that those who shall see Him in His beauty shall be without spot or wrinkle or any such thing. {9MR 76.1}

It is by overcoming the world, the flesh, and the devil that any student comes into possession of that knowledge that gives him access to the tree of life. We must all learn that we must overcome as Christ overcame in our behalf. All pride is sin, and must be expelled from the soul. Christ came to cut us loose from the originator of sin. He came to give us a mastery over the power of the destroyer, and to save us from the sting of the serpent. Through his imparted righteousness he would place all human beings where they will be on vantage ground. He came to this earth and lived the law of God that man might stand in his God-given manhood, having complete mastery over his natural inclination to self-indulgence and to the selfish ideas and principles which tarnish the soul. The Physician of soul and body, he will give wisdom and complete victory over warring lusts. He will provide every facility, that man may perfect a completeness of character in every respect. {7MR 320.1}

The greatest triumph given us by the religion of Christ is control over ourselves. Our natural propensities must be controlled, or we can never overcome as Christ overcame. {4T 235.1}

We are called upon to overcome. Heaven has provided us with abundant opportunities and privileges so that we may overcome as Christ overcame and sit down with Him on his throne. But in order to be overcomers, there must be in our lives no petting of fleshly inclinations. All selfishness must be cut out by the roots. {SW, January 15, 1901 par. 4}

You may say, "I was born with a natural tendency toward this evil, and I cannot overcome." But every provision has been made by our heavenly Father whereby you may be able to overcome every unholy tendency. You are to overcome even as Christ overcame in your behalf. {YRP 350.3}

Reply Quote
Re: 3rd Quarter 2014 - The Teachings of Jesus [Re: Daryl] #167620
08/21/14 12:27 AM
08/21/14 12:27 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Overcoming as Jesus overcame includes resisting, subduing self and natural inclination (propensity, tendency). Otherwise, it is pointless to encourage believers to overcome as Jesus overcame if Jesus never had to resist or subdue "natural propensities," "fleshly inclinations," or "unholy tendency".

Reply Quote
Re: 3rd Quarter 2014 - The Teachings of Jesus [Re: Mountain Man] #167621
08/21/14 04:28 AM
08/21/14 04:28 AM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
"Paul, like everyone else, possessed defects, weaknesses, and imperfections. While abiding in Jesus, however, he was empowered to subdue them. He refused to act them out. Like Paul, believers can overcome as Christ overcame."

I like that.

This I believe separates the wheat from the tares. When one can turn to Jesus and claim His power to stop sinning (overcoming temptations).

But that is not all the requirements today. The Lord has a message to us (specifically to Laodiceans). That message is that we are now being watched how we react to "sins in the midst". Are we winking at them or are we genuinely bothered. Do we "sign and cry" about them or do look the other way (Like Eli did with his sons.)

In other words we are being asked to "validate" our walk with Him. This is what gets us sealed right now.(read volume 5 in Testimonies for the Church, page 207 to 216) This report is entitled "The Seal of God".

Sadly, the Lord was right "few find it" and that is because few sigh and cry. Let us not delay in our conversion and realize the seriousness of sin.

Last edited by Godsloveandlaw; 08/21/14 04:28 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: 3rd Quarter 2014 - The Teachings of Jesus [Re: Daryl] #167622
08/21/14 06:30 AM
08/21/14 06:30 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
This is the Sabbath School lesson Study Thread

The lessons have moved on to

Lesson eight
The Church

Jesus said “on this rock I will build My church” (Matt. 16:18, NKJV). Who is the rock?

There are good reasons to affirm that petra refers to Christ. The immediate context of Jesus’ statement (Matt. 16:13-20) centers on Christ’s identity and mission

John 17 presents Jesus’ longest intercessory prayer recorded in the Bible.

What was Jesus’ main prayer request to the Father regarding the believers?
How important is unity within the church?

What is the foundation or unifying point for unity?

“When those who claim to believe the truth are sanctified through the truth, when they learn of Christ, His meekness, and lowliness, there will be complete and perfect unity in the church.” — Ellen G. White, The Signs of the Times,\AE September 19, 1900.

Why is reconciliation with an offended brother a prerequisite for acceptable worship? See Matt. 5:23-24.

The ecumenical movement claims to be an attempt to create the unity that Christ prayed for. However well intentioned the motives that some might have, what problems can we see do we see in this movement?

How do we discern when we should put aside our differences for the sake of unity, and when to stand firm on divisive issues as a matter of loyalty and trust in God?

Reply Quote
Re: 3rd Quarter 2014 - The Teachings of Jesus [Re: Daryl] #167625
08/21/14 03:26 PM
08/21/14 03:26 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:
How do we discern when we should put aside our differences for the sake of unity, and when to stand firm on divisive issues as a matter of loyalty and trust in God?

The 28FB serve as the unifying factor among the Remnant.

Reply Quote
Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:07 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!