HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 3,202 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #170984
12/30/14 09:02 AM
12/30/14 09:02 AM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
Admittingly, I will say that I have not looked into this issue deeply. Therefore i will reserve comment until I know more about it.

But the greater issue is that you should learn to admit as well, things you do not know neither will admit being wrong about, food for thought.

for example--
1) Angels are the ones to do the slaughter of Ezek. 9, NOT human beings.

2) Isaiah 14:13-14 does not support the idea of Satan establishing his kingdom in Israel in the last days, during the Loud Cry.

3) Isaiah 2:2-4 cannot be applicable to the end of your 490 years, nor the "new earth> period , as you declared.

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #170993
12/30/14 09:36 PM
12/30/14 09:36 PM
dedication  Online Content OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
I do admit when I don't know something --

However, your three points I do NOT see as truth, so of course I will not admit that you are right. That would not be an honest response.

POINT #1
I know Satan wants to silence the voice of Seventh-day Adventists who are settled in the truth as it was given to the church. I also realize that much of the church has grown unsettled in those truths and without a return to truth God's blessings can't be poured out.
I do not question the fact that very troubleous time are ahead.

But what I see in Houteff's message is that the counterfeit will use this as a catalyst to exalt the counterfeit kingdom.

The whole false Christian system is built on "ashes". It is satan's method to cause people to sin and remove themselves from God's blessings; hurl things into confusion and terror then send in his "solution" to appear as the one to set things right, thus laws are passed and people are elevated to achieve his goal and tighten legal means to impose his worship on them.
Papal Rome rose on the ashes of Imperial Rome
Zionism rose on the ashes of the Holocaust
America as a dictatorial country is seeking to rise on the ashes of terrorism.
Crises are stirred up and used to implement stricter controls and rob law abiding citizens of their freedoms.
The messages of "mary", an apparition, teach a chastisement will bring the world into worship.

When I read how Shepherd Rod believe Ez. 9 will be executed, my belief that SRod people may well take this into their own hands to try to exalt the counterfeit kingdom was strongly reinforced.
For it described how the extermination of people who didn't worship according to state approved religion was done in the past.
How do SRod explain it? -- Wait for the people to gather for worship in some gathering place, (church or building)the doors are locked or blocked so they can't get out, then they are destroyed.

Will this be falsely inspired people organizing ahead of time to "strike in one night" to get rid of opposition -- so no more voices will be raised against the counterfeit temporal earthly kingdom?

Also it's not just SRod teachings that are leading people to a counterfeit earthly temporal kingdom -- the whole endtime religious counterfeit is gearing up to establish this.

And yes, scripture tells us in Rev.13 what those who oppose this counterfeit worship will face

However -- scriptures tell us not to fear for this life, its only a short thing anyway.
Trust in God -- He is our refuge and strength, a present help in trouble. Stay true to Him and no matter what may or may not come, His promise of the eternal kingdom are sure for all who make HIM their refuge and strength, their Lord and Savior.

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #170996
12/30/14 10:28 PM
12/30/14 10:28 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
2) Isaiah 14:13-14
It does support Satan's ambitions.
And those ambitions did not end with his removal from heaven to this earth.

"All the vast, complicated machinery of evil agencies is put into action in these last days. Through generation after generation, from age to age, Satan has gathered human agencies through whom to work out his diabolical purposes, and to bring about the enforcement of his plans and devices in the earth. ... He considered that to be the god of this world was the next best thing to gaining possession of the throne of God in heaven."
RH April 1896

Long has Satan been preparing for his final effort to deceive the world. The foundation of his work was laid by the assurance given to Eve in Eden, "Ye shall not surely die." "In the day that ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil." Little by little he has prepared the way for his master-piece of deception in the development of Spiritualism. He has not yet reached the full accomplishment of his designs; but it will be reached in the last remnant of time, and the world will be swept into the ranks of this delusion. They are fast being lulled into a fatal security, to be awakened only by the outpouring of the wrath of God. {4SP 379.1}

Satan in the guise of Christ will appear on earth with great companies of his evil angels, also masquerading as "masters" or returned dead, to set up his counterfeit kingdom.

This is being proclaimed by the those seeking spiritual renewal in many circles

Like this one from a "messianic plan" website that is promoting the New Age type of worship.
Quote:
"Now humankind is living in the end of time when it has to change in order to survive. Hence the Second Coming of the Masters has to take place to help and guide the spiritual rebirth of humankind.....Each one of the Masters, and the Divine Mother as well, will find the most appropriate male and female, physical, etheric, heavenly or universal bodies to manifest the great apocalyptic event of the Second Coming. The question of the actual reappearance of each Master is a very delicate and sensitive one. Some of the Masters will appear in celestial transfigured bodies, and God will open the spiritual eyes of millions of people enabling them to witness the event of the Second Coming. For the Masters who will appear in physical bodies, God will create the most powerful and appropriate socio-cultural and religious conditions where they will act as Divine Messengers. "

That is Satan's plan which he has communicated to his followers.

And we are told by Inspiration that he will do it.

Yet, Houteff has prepared his followers to accept supposedly "resurrected" saints, who supposedly help them gather the nations into a temporal kingdom on earth.

He has prepared them to accept the last final delusion, by taking the promise of a special resurrection during the final plague and appropriated it to time before probation closes.

Heed the warnings by EGW:
...Satan's master-piece of deception in the development of Spiritualism. He has not yet reached the full accomplishment of his designs; but it will be reached in the last remnant of time, and the world will be swept into the ranks of this delusion. by EGW 4SP 379

Satan is a cunning foe. And it is not difficult for the evil angels to represent both saints and sinners who have died, and make these representations visible to human eyes. These manifestations will be more frequent, and developments of a more startling character will appear as we near the close of time.--Review and Herald, April 1, 1875. {Ev 604.3}

There is no denying that Satan will make a grand and awful final effort to establish his kingdom in a very real visible manner on earth before Christ comes.

Quote:
Psalms 48:1-2 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

Isaiah 14:13 For thou (Satan) hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #170997
12/30/14 10:31 PM
12/30/14 10:31 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171076
01/05/15 05:52 AM
01/05/15 05:52 AM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
The following is a perfect example of someone lying and making up things. Pay close attention to this scam.

1) Notice an accusation is made- "When I READ how Shepherd Rod...my belief that SRod people may well take this (Ezek. 9) into their own hands...."

2) Do you see any evidence from the SRod literature to back up her claims?

3) This is an astounding claim yet she goes straight ahead and makes it! No proof, only a hope that she can hood wink those who bite it hook, line and sinker!

My brethren this is truly an abomination. we cannot " lean upon flesh" ie. believe false reports unless they provide proof, especially an outrageous claim such as Davidians will someday soon be mass murderers! Just the logistics of this cockamamie idea should raise serious flags.

Further, what spirit is she coming from to say all these lies? Christ is the 'Spirit of Truth", not made up outrageous lies.

"Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns from the Lord." (Jer.17:5)

Ded-When I read how Shepherd Rod believe Ez. 9 will be executed, my belief that SRod people may well take this into their own hands to try to exalt the counterfeit kingdom was strongly reinforced.
For it described how the extermination of people who didn't worship according to state approved religion was done in the past.
How do SRod explain it? -- Wait for the people to gather for worship in some gathering place, (church or building)the doors are locked or blocked so they can't get out, then they are destroyed.

Will this be falsely inspired people organizing ahead of time to "strike in one night" to get rid of opposition -- so no more voices will be raised against the counterfeit temporal earthly kingdom?

The straight answer is-- only in deceived minds will people like you present such claims

Dedication then goes on to quote (RH April 1896, 4SP p.379) to show her proof that Isaiah 14:13, 14 shows Satan will have a kingdom in Israel during the Loud Cry period--

I see no connection at all. Only her "private interpretation" trying to pawn it off as "proof".

Ded- Yet, Houteff has prepared his followers to accept supposedly "resurrected" saints, who supposedly help them gather the nations into a temporal kingdom on earth.

He has prepared them to accept the last final delusion, by taking the promise of a special resurrection during the final plague and appropriated it to time before probation closes.

Granted, this "special resurrection" truth is not well studied or known among us SDA, yet it will happen, we did a 2 part post for those interested-- "The Special Resurrection"

She then goes on to once again try and hood wink us by quoting Isaiah 14:13 and connecting it to Psalms 48:1-2 and Daniel 11:45. all in an attempt to show Satan will have a kingdom in Israel in the Loud Cry period.

Truth seekers say-- "stop showing us private interpretations and show us from Inspiration (NOT YOU) that shows that Isaiah 14:13, 14 describes Satan's plan for setting up a KINGDOM IN ISRAEL DURING THE LOUD CRY PERIOD"

SOP always explains Isaiah 14:13, 14 as describing Satan's exaltation in the heavens . ONLY THIS! We have shown the references already.

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171083
01/05/15 02:28 PM
01/05/15 02:28 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Quote:
The following is a perfect example of someone lying and making up things. Pay close attention to this scam. ... Only her "private interpretation" trying to pawn it off as "proof". ... She then goes on to once again try and hood wink us...
Why is no one listening to YOU? <back into the wood work>

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171099
01/06/15 06:35 AM
01/06/15 06:35 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
I am truly sorry concerning your reaction GLL.

I was praying that you would see the light and where those teachings that you have embraced are leading, but you've only attacked me once again.

No -- I didn't give my reference for the Ez 9 description, because I wanted to see if you would acknowledge it.

Because you YOURSELF wrote it!

You wrote in your blog "A Solemn Half Hour Silence" in story form how it would be -- how people would be in church waiting for the sermon to begin and that the churches would be locked so no one could leave, and a big wind would blow through the church and a voice would boom out saying because they rejected "John's message" (Houteff's message) they would all be executed. And then the so called "angels" would strike down everyone.
A question was asked, if it starts at the "east coast, then won’t the west coast people hear about it several hours prior to services, and then be scared and not go to church that day?" And the suggestion was given that doors would have to remain locked so the news wouldn't get out.

Of course you tried to present it all as a supernatural event, but the basics are all there for it to be carried out by natural means. All it would take is for an unclean spirit impersonating Houteff to appear and direct it.

Though they won't succeed in any all inclusive way, to that I will agree.

Shepherd Rod followers are NOT Seventh-day Adventists no matter how much they quote EGW and claim the name. their doctrines deviate widely from Adventist doctrines.

Yes, the things you write -- convinced me that this whole message is just another "peg" in programming people (this "peg" geared especially to Adventists) to bring in Satan's final attempt to have a universal kingdom (yes, center point Jerusalem) and to have the whole world worshipping him as if he were god.

Of course all who resist that kingdom will be in jeopardy for their very lives. Prophecy tells us that. But we are not to fear for our earthly lives.

SRod are just small fry in the big program about to sweep the whole world into this counterfeit kingdom -- and yes, spiritualism will play an enormous part in it. So many of SRod teachings are tailored specifically to break down Adventist doctrines that stand as bulwarks against the deception.

One of those SRod teachings adjusting the "special resurrection" way ahead of its time, is just a crafty way to detour around the key Adventist doctrine that the dead are really dead, and thus they open the door (for those foolish enough to accept their teachings) to accept the personating demons as being departed leaders and friends.

The "special resurrection" of Daniel 12 and of which EGW writes does NOT take place until probation is closed and the seventh plague is being poured out. Any dead people appearing before then are unclean spirits -- "For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171125
01/07/15 02:44 AM
01/07/15 02:44 AM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
Ded- I am truly sorry concerning your reaction GLL.

***** STAFF EDIT *****

SHOW US FROM THE SHEPHERD'S ROD, WHICH YOU HATE, WHERE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DAVIDIANS WILL SOON SLAUGHTER SDA PEOPLE RIGHT IN THE CHURCH.

If you cannot provide the literature then people will know you are a liar, do you want to be known as a liar? I think not.

Last edited by Daryl; 02/27/15 12:57 AM. Reason: Staff Edit to remove inappropriate content.
Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171137
01/07/15 05:24 AM
01/07/15 05:24 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
When a person is convinced of something they are not lying when they share their convictions.

Are we to think angels will one day wait till people are assembled for worship in church and are expectantly waiting for the sermon, and then the angels must lock all the doors so no one can escape, and will then while they scream destroy them.

It is YOU -- YOUR writing that convinced me --
No I am definitely NOT lying -- I never heard it explained like that by a Shepherd Rod before.
YOU in your blog, explained it just the way the reports from communist Russia depicted what happened to Christians meeting for worship over there -- and there it was definitely people.

There is plenty of documentations on this coming counterfeit kingdom and the Houteff followers are working with great zeal to undermine Adventist bulwarks that stand against it.

As mentioned earlier -- SRod are just "small fry" in the massive scheme of this counterfeit kingdom, but somehow they don't seem to realize which side they have joined.

They have opened the door wide to accept the greatest delusions that Satan has prepared for the final days (which I gave quotes for but which you simply dismissed as irrelevant).

Side stepping the doctrine of the state of dead by pushing the "special resurrection" way before it's time is pushing aside one pillar of truth that stands firmly against the final deceptions.

It is a confirmed fact that people who open the door to spiritualism (expecting the return of the dead to "help" them) can end up doing horrendous things thinking they are doing God's will.

I do NOT hate anyone -- I long for their salvation and do not want anyone led into this counterfeit kingdom for it will come to it's end and none will help them --

This isn't talking anymore about our temporal lives --
The counterfeit kingdom will attempt to destroy everyone who resists it. The forces against those who oppose that kingdom will be very great. SRod are just one small element in the master plan for it -- and yes they are part of it for their focus and zeal is in promoting old Jerusalem, rather than the New Jerusalem in heaven.
Everyone who refuses to worship the beastly/dragonic power that will set up "on the sides of the north, on the glorious mountain" , will be in jeopardy of their lives. And their lives will be taken by humans.

Don't look to old Jerusalem for your salvation -- it is NOT there. That city is desolate and will remain so till the final consummation.

Those who join that kingdom will loose out on eternal life.

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171138
01/07/15 05:59 AM
01/07/15 05:59 AM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
Notice again everyone she has spinned her web!! Not ONE reference from SRod for her belief in the mass murdering of SDA by Davidians, yet many of her own words!

"let me spin my own web and I am exalted I do not have to provide any references from SRod, for I am Dedication, the master spin doctor."

Last edited by Godsloveandlaw; 01/07/15 06:02 AM.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!