HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,597
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 1 invisible), 3,182 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 41 of 119 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #175962
08/10/15 02:27 PM
08/10/15 02:27 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Sorry Bloomberg, Someone DID Notice That China Is Dumping A Record Amount Of Bonds

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-10...rd-amount-bonds

Quote:
Earlier today, Bloomberg TV blasted an amusing snippet from an article that was based on some deep revelations about what is happening in the bond market:

Here is the relevant section for the highlight-challenged:

It says: "China sells $180 billion of US Treasuries but no one notices."

BBG TV references the following Bloomberg article "China Slashes U.S. Debt Stake by $180 Billion, Bonds Shrug":

Quote:
China was a particularly voracious participant, boosting its holdings from less than $350 billion as its economy boomed and the nation bought dollars to keep the yuan from soaring.

Now, the Asian nation is stepping back as it raises money to support flagging growth and a crumbling stock market, and allows its currency to trade more freely. The latest update of Treasury data and estimates by strategists suggest that China controls $1.47 trillion of Treasuries. That includes about $200 billion held through Belgium, which Nomura Holdings Inc. says is home to Chinese custodial accounts.

All of this is quite ironic considering the following ZH headlines:

May 18: Revealing The Identity Of The Mystery "Belgian" Buyer Of US Treasurys
June 15: China Dumps Record $120 Billion In US Treasurys In Two Month Via Belgium
July 17: China Dumps Record $143 Billion In US Treasurys In Three Months Via Belgium
and of course:

July 22: "China's Record Dumping Of US Treasuries Leaves Goldman Speechless" ...
... an article that got over 400,000 hits, half of which originated on Wall Street (you are wellcome sellside strategists).
So yes, someone noticed.

Then again, Bloomberg is also pointing out something else: the fact that all those hollow chatterboxes who have been calling for the "Great Rotation" (coughbankofamericacough) for the past 3 years have been so wrong and on so many occasions, they may well have destroyed all of their clients who listened to the call.

Bloomberg goes on to note that to "get a sense of how robust demand is for U.S. Treasuries, consider that China has reduced its holdings by about $180 billion and the market barely reacted."

Here is the irony: the market was well-aware of China's liquidation - which goes hand in hand with China's record plunge in reserves and capital outflow, in fact when you hear "China capital outflow", thing dumping of US treasury paper. What Bloomberg however was not aware of, is that there is no market, and the only marginal buyers and sellers of bonds in what was once the world's "deepest" market, has become a centrally-planned farce (incidentally, the reason there is no liquidity is because while the Fed owns some 33% of all 10Year equivalents, the other central banks own another 10-15% - a topic we expect Bloomberg will " notice"some time in 2016).

That said, Bloomberg is correct: as China is dumping, others - mostly banks and pension funds - are scooping up what little "high quality collateral" they can find, and in fact are hoping they can trade some massively overvalued stocks to retail investors (because "buy buy buy" as we "sell sell sell") in exchange for their bonds. After all, in a world in which Fed reserves have zero collateral velocity, Trasurys have never been more valuable. To wit, after Bloomberg finally figured out that China is massively dumping Treasurys, it adds that "other sources of demand are filling the void. Regulations designed to prevent another financial crisis have caused banks and similar firms to stockpile highly rated assets. Also, mutual funds have been scooping up government debt, flush with cash from savers who are wary of stocks and want an alternative to bank deposits that pay almost nothing. It all adds up to a market in fine fettle as the Federal Reserve moves closer to raising interest rates as soon as next month.

Quote:
“China may be stepping away, but there is such a deep and broad buyer base for Treasuries, particularly when you have times of uncertainty,” Brandon Swensen, the co-head of U.S. fixed-income at RBC Global Asset Management, which oversees $35 billion, said from Minneapolis.
Bloomberg is also correct that for the time being, China's supply is being easily absorbed, and that this is not the first time China has spooked the quote-unquote market:

Quote:
The Treasury market overcame turbulence sparked by China in early 2009, just as the U.S. was ramping up borrowing and as the Fed was about to expand the supply of dollars as part of its stimulus efforts. At that time, then Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said his country was “worried” about its investment in U.S. debt and wanted assurances the value of its holdings would be protected.

China’s pullback from U.S. securities is “far less ominous for the prospects for the Treasury market than some sensationalists might think,” said Ian Lyngen, a government bond strategist at CRT Capital Group LLC in Stamford, Connecticut. “It’s the macro and policy stories that give you the big overall level of rates, it’s not flows.” U.S. commercial banks have increased their stakes in Treasuries and debt from federal agencies by almost $300 billion since March 2014 to over $2.1 trillion, Fed data show.
As we have also shown in recent months, despite Chinese and Japanese selling, when it comes to primary bond auctions, Indirect, or central bank interest, especially in benchmark paper has never been higher:

Quote:
The category of buyers at Treasury auctions classified as indirect bidders, which include foreign investors and mutual funds, won a record 55 percent of the $1.2 trillion of notes and bonds sold this year, up from 43 percent in 2014.
But where things get most amusing is when one considers the ever changing narrative when it comes to Treasurys: after all it was Bloomberg, as well as every other mainstream media outlet, screaming there is a bubble in bonds, get out, buy stocks, and so on, because the economy is better and deflation is going away. And then what happened? The 2s30s curve crashed, and even as the short end is soaring on concerns of a transitory rate hike, the long end has plunged and is rapidly approaching a recessionary inversion. How convenient it is then for Bloomberg to U-turn its goalseeked narrative and to remind us that, actually, things are not all that good, and there wil be much demand for Chinese paper:

Quote:
Unlike “China’s central bank, global investors want to buy,” said Toshifumi Sugimoto, the Tokyo-based chief investment officer at Capital Asset Management Co., which has $300 million in assets. “Investors like pension funds or life insurance companies or institutional investors, they want a higher yield with a high rating. U.S. Treasuries are very attractive now.”
But... But... Great Rotation... Economic Recovery.

Quote:
That depth of demand may stand the market in good stead as the Fed moves closer to raising interest rates. “I don’t see an egregious back-up” in yields happening, said Gemma Wright-Casparius, who manages about $50 billion in Treasuries at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania-based Vanguard Group Inc. “It’s a deep liquid market, it’s a safe haven and it’s a high-yielding asset right now.”
Or, precisely what we said in the summer of 2013 "but no one noticed".

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #175973
08/10/15 08:50 PM
08/10/15 08:50 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
Originally Posted By: kland
The story of the healing of Naaman is not about the building of the Kingdom of God.
Actually I was talking about Gehazi. Gehazi's greed of Silver. Not Naaman's healing.

The main story is about Naaman's healing not Gehazi's greed. Gehazi received Naaman's leperdsy due to his unfaithfulness manifested in greed. Elisha was the faithful servant deprived of any corruptness including greed.

This story does not address money or material things with the building of the kingdom of God as it does in the story of the Israelites in the desert, Solomon, Ezra, Nehemia, and Ezekiel all addressing the building of the temple and/or the city of Jerusalem. All needed funds and material things. There's no mentioned of the people being greedy just because they had and brought funds and material things to build the temple. That's ridiculous kland.

Why are you talking about this? This is the building the the temple, past temple. I'm talking about the second coming. Nothing relevant to gold, silver, or money. Show me texts which say we need wealth. I showed you text showing TYPE showing you will get disease.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #175983
08/11/15 12:18 PM
08/11/15 12:18 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Why are you talking about this? This is the building the the temple, past temple.

These past temple points to the futur temple. The Lord talks in symbolic language -- "dark speeches"== in riddles(Num 12:8). In the law and OT all revolved around the temple which is symbolic for OUR BODY(the spiritual meaning it's pointing to). What was spoken about the temple in the past was pointing to a greater fulfillment in the futur in our body.

This means all the language in the Law regarding the Temple, the building of the Solomon Temple, the buiding of the 2nd Temple by Ezra, and the prophetic Temple talked by Ezekiel -- all point to the same thing -- what Jesus and His body of Priests will do in OUR BODY temple and world (people) body temple.

In the fulfillment of these there's NO building of a 3rd PHYSICAL TEMPLE. The fulfillment of these will be the building (restoration) of the SPIRITUAL TEMPLE which is our body(the believers like Gehazi that aren't overcomers) and the body of the unbelievers like Namaan represented. Our body is where the Lord presence dwell. It is these body-Temples that needs real cleanings and restoration.

I'm talking about the second coming.

I am also. We have different understanding of the 2nd coming. You think that we will all go to heaven for 1000 years -- who will you rule during that time if everyone else is dead? This interpretation is extremely faulty and is not in harmony with all the scriptures I've quoted.

The Bible says the second coming of Christ is when He and His body of Priests will rule the earth(Rev 5:10; Dn 2:35) during the millenium(Rev 20:6). I have quoted many other texts showing this in several other discussions including this one.

Nothing relevant to gold, silver, or money. Show me texts which say we need wealth. I showed you text showing TYPE showing you will get disease.

The story of the healing of Naaman was not relevant to your point and it is by far any proof of your stand. You have shown ZERO texts to support your position. I have shown you enough texts and any other that I will show, you will refute them as you have with others.

That's ok kland. So let's agree to disagree. Time will tell the truth. Let's be still and watch what the Lord will do to fulfill His Word. We will all learn what is His true interpretation will be.

If my understanding is correct....when Mystery Babylon banking system will be replace just prior or at Jesus 2nd coming and if you are one of those that has lost all their paper possession; that's ok because others that were prepare will come to make sure you lack of nothing. Also you or anyone willing, will be able to help and assist the overcomers' ministry in building the Kingdom of God on earth. There will be plenty of work ahead.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #175986
08/11/15 03:43 PM
08/11/15 03:43 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Elle is presenting views that are totally against Adventism -- I don't think she can deny that point as she has repeatedly told us our views are "unbiblical" "shoddy" etc. etc. and other terms that show her rejection of Adventist beliefs.

However, I see her teachings coming from sources that I fear are destructive sources --

"We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Ephesians 6:12

I am truly sorry that she has immersed herself in these sources, but it is plain that showing her the error of it only makes her dig deeper into it. That's why it's dangerous to spend a lot of time those sources -- spiritualist ideas have a controlling power.

It is true that the world is being prepared for a new global reconstruction. That part is true.
And Elle has researched some interesting information as to what is going on in the world -- but it's the supposed outcome of all this that is faulty.

And the whole world (almost) will fall for it. Yes, there will be a "religious" solution offered.
But it is not our Savior, Jesus Christ, who will come to set up this "kingdom on earth".

REV. 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The whole world will be worshipping THE DRAGON which is that serpent Satan that beguiled the world in the first place. He is preparing the world for the "coming masters".

Anyone who has been exposed to the Christianized NEW AGE can see the message that is being taught here --

It is SPIRITUALISM --

The Bible describes how Satan (Lucifer) was thrown out of heaven and came down to earth. (Rev. 12) In Genesis the serpent convinced Eve to eat from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, promising that she would become as God. Through this successful corrupting of humanity, Lucifer thereby gained the dominion over this world.
When Jesus came to this earth 2000 years ago, He spent forty days in the wilderness, and Satan came and offered Him the kingdoms of the world: "All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for this is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine," (Luke 4:6-7). Satan was not making a bogus proposal, for all the kingdoms of the world had indeed been "delivered unto him," when Adam gave over the dominion of the earth to the serpent.
Jesus later referred to Satan as "the prince of this world" in John 12:31 and 14:30, and Paul referred to him as "the god of this world" in 2 Corinthians 4, also describing the hierarchy of fallen angels as "the rulers," "the authorities" and "the powers of this dark world" (Ephesians 6:12).

Satan KNOWS that his time is short and it is his fiendish plan and purpose to fully achieve his aim at all cost, even though he knows Christ has opened wide the door of salvation for anyone who believes to escape out of satan's kingdom into the glorious heavenly kingdom.

Satan's aim is STILL
"14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isaiah 14

He lost out in heaven, but he is determined to be recognized as god on this earth. Not as "the evil one", but as the glorious one. The one who, with his hierarchy of fallen angels will lead the world into the next level of their evolutionary attainment to be more than human, into a kingdom he promises will be loving and peaceful and harmonious (but it will be terrible)

Satan is the one that teaches that the Creator God is responsible for the evil in this world. And that he "Lucifer is the LOGOS in his highest, and the "Adversary" in his lowest aspect"

He is inspiration behind a host of movements, whether Kabbalistic Jews, Christianized New Age, or any "worldly" theory of a grand "new age" the present earth as a whole is moving towards.

In the section on "Religious Organizations in the New Age" Alice Bailey who channeled messages from a fallen angel declares
Originally Posted By: Bailey
Eventually, there will appear the church universal...the prime work of the church is to teach, and teach ceaselessly, preserving the outer appearance in order to reach the many who are accustomed to church usages, ...teachers must be trained, Bible knowledge must be spread, the sacraments must be mystically interpreted and the power of the church to heal must be demonstrated...
The three main channels through which the preparation for the new age is going on might be regarded as THE CHURCH, the MASONIC FRATERNITY and the EDUCATIONAL field... in all of these three movements, disciples of the Great Ones are to be found and they are steadily gathering momentum and will before long enter upon their designated work.

The Masonic Movement ...will meet the need of those who can, and should, wield power. It is the custodian of the law; it is the home of the mysteries and the seat of initiation...It holds in its symbolism the ritual of deity, and the way of salvation. It is a far more occult organization than can be realized, and is intended to be the training school for the advanced occultists. In its ceremonies lies hid the wielding of the forces connected with the growth and life of the kingdoms of nature and the unfoldment of the divine aspects in man....
The Church finds its mission in the helping of the devotee, in aiding the great public which is innately religious and of good will. It hides in its heart those who vibrate to the great love ray, and second ray of love-wisdom. The Christ works through it and by its means seeks to contact the vast Christian public It is the leaven in His hands to leaven the whole lump, and being in a form comprehended by the people, it can touch the great masses of seeking should. By means of the educational work of the world, the Great Lord seeks to reach those of the intelligent public who cannot be reached by means of ceremonial and symbolism as in Masonry or by religious means as in the church.

When Bailey refers to the Lord of the World, she is merely referring to a cleverly repackaged Satan.
And Alice Bailey isn't the only one promoting this restructured world under the direction of supernatural "masters" -- there are great many others who in various forms promote the same thing. There is plenty of literature out there if one wants to dig into it WHICH I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Part of it is the Master Jesus will use the Roman Catholic Church to lead Christianity into this kingdom.

The devil KNOWS scripture and he will use it to his advantage, twisting and stacking it to deceive the people.
Notice he wants "bible knowledge" to be spread, AFTER the teachers are "trained" to interpret it his way.

This "new global restructure" will APPEAR to be the answer to the world's problems, but the whole BUILDING of it and trying to implement it will destroy the world and ruthlessly destroy all opposition to it.

Why am I sharing this?

Because I believe it is a matter of eternal life or death.

Just before the REAL Jesus appears--

Revelation 13
THE deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
...And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
If any man have an ear, let him hear.

After fully showing this supposedly new "love and peace" kingdom is really the most terrible of tyranny, destruction, and desolation, it will suffer utter destruction as the true God comes to delivery His faithful.

When we see God's delivered saints -- they are seen IN HEAVEN, before God's throne. The true recreated (not just revamped) globe takes place AFTER the millennium.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #175987
08/11/15 04:45 PM
08/11/15 04:45 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
2Ki 5:26 Then he said to him, "Did not my heart go with you when the man turned back from his chariot to meet you? Is it time to receive money and to receive clothing, olive groves and vineyards, sheep and oxen, male and female servants?

Ya know, the other day I was squinting at the Bible and it dawned on me that we(SDAS) don't fully understand the TYPE of Gehazi. As he chased after silver and wealth, he became a leper.

So what will become of us today if we think the kingdom of God is made up of silver and gold and falsely try to get others to believe that way to?

The type of the end of spiritual empire builders both human and supernatural in seeking the utopic kingdom in this present world is seen in the fall of ancient Jerusalem.

Quote:
Ezekiel 7:15 The sword is without, and the pestilence and the famine within: he that is in the field shall die with the sword; and he that is in the city, famine and pestilence shall devour him.
7:16 But they that escape of them shall escape, and shall be on the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them mourning, every one for his iniquity.
7:17 All hands shall be feeble, and all knees shall be weak as water.
7:18 They shall also gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads.
7:19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumbling block of their iniquity.

That is the picture of things in the endtime.
True there will be a "restructuring" and a spiritual attempt to build God's kingdom on earth, but it will be the wrong super-natural power giving the appearance that a Christ has come -- and it will result in absolute desolation.
God's true people will be hiding in the mountains, also pleading with God, and waiting for the REAL Christ to come and deliver them, taking them to His Father's house.

Last edited by dedication; 08/11/15 05:49 PM.
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #175991
08/11/15 11:09 PM
08/11/15 11:09 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Ya know, the other day I was squinting at the Bible and it dawned on me that we(SDAS) don't fully understand the TYPE of Gehazi. As he chased after silver and wealth, he became a leper.

So what will become of us today if we think the kingdom of God is made up of silver and gold and falsely try to get others to believe that way to?

From the newly released unpublished manuscripts: One sinner in the camp of Israel anciently did much harm. All Israel suffered the wrath of God on account of Achan, who coveted and hid a golden wedge and a Babylonish garment. {Ms2-1860 1.17}

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: APL] #176032
08/13/15 03:23 PM
08/13/15 03:23 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Sorry, but I won't have time to reply to the posts for a week or so. I'll get back to these when time will be available.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #176033
08/13/15 03:31 PM
08/13/15 03:31 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
This is an interesting interview showing what to expect when the Babylonian Empire collapse, different ways to do transactions, do business, different "wealth" definition, trading, etc... Very practical outlook.

Keiser Report: Collapsing Empires (Summer Solutions)

"In this summer solutions episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert are joined by Charles Hugh Smith of OfTwoMinds.com about the solution to the problems created by collapsing empire and failing central banks. In a world awash with unpayable debts, how does the individual survive and flourish?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnafiyK3JMI&feature=youtu.be

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #176045
08/13/15 09:34 PM
08/13/15 09:34 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
who will you rule during that time if everyone else is dead?
Elle, what does it mean to you to rule over others?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #176082
08/15/15 10:14 AM
08/15/15 10:14 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
who will you rule during that time if everyone else is dead?
Elle, what does it mean to you to rule over others?

You must mean what the scripture means when it says “to rule over others?”

I never did a word study on “rule” or related terms like “dominion”, “authority”, “government” – something I should do before answering but I just don’t have time right now.

To bring things into perspective, we know it is the Lord that chooses who rules and sets up government on the earth (Rom 13). The Lord can do that because He created the earth and all that is in it. Plus we know He is the King of Kings which means He has an interest to set up His Kingdom on earth and have His dominion be govern with His Laws.

No Man, given some level of authority, is at liberty to set up his own laws and rule as he wants. If any man does that, well he falls into the definition of a USURPER or an “anti-christ” and will have to answer for it to the Judge. There’s many antichrists that rule on the earth.

Also we know that when He created the earth and made Adam ruler of the earth; He told Him to subdue all things. We know the story… Adam fell and did not succeed to subdue everything on earth nor put everything under the Father’s feet. The first Adam failed, but the second Adam will succeed as scripture tells us so.

Besides Adam’s failure, all others failed too : the Israelites, King Saul, the nation of Judah, the early Church, the RCC, and all the denominations today…. All has failed to subdue the world under the Father’s feet.

We know Jesus was born of Judah and took the scepter; yet we did not see the Christians succeeding to subdued all things since His ascension to heaven. Well it is evident by what has happened, that it was not TIME. At Jesus 2nd coming, that’s when we see scriptures pointing to the TIME of RULING(Rev 19, Joshua entering Canaan, etc). The 2nd coming is marked with judgment and transferring earth’s dominion to the Saints of the Most High (Dan 2 & 7) and they will rule with Jesus. So that is the background of history and what scriptures says.

Now, coming to your question… what does scripture means when it says “to rule over others?

We all know about how we should NOT RULE via history and having bad leadership over us. The Saints of the Most High won’t be like any of them and won't fail like they did. They won't rule with greed like Gehazi, or rule the way they feel like King Saul who changed Gods laws when it didn’t fit what he wanted to do, or rule like any of the 4 Beasts Empire that the vast history records, or any other individuals (husbands, employers, governers, religious leaders, etc…) that rule over others. We all know and tasted “BAD RULERSHIP”.

The Saints of the Most High will be the undefiled priests talked in Ezekiel 44 & 45 and will rule like Christ. According to the TYPE given in the Law and what is prophecied in Eze 42-48, the undefiled priests will intercedes for the people and nations and teach them the laws (ways) of the Lord.

So now the real question is “how do you see Christ ruling the nations at His 2nd coming?”
AV Re 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule[poimaino] them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

The Greek word poimaino means “to tend as a shepherd”. It comes from the word “poimen” that means shepherd. This is how I see the Saints of the Most High and Christ ruling over the nations.

Blessings
Page 41 of 119 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!