HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,631
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, TheophilusOne), 3,258 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: A Super Jubilee [Re: Charity] #177100
09/26/15 12:26 AM
09/26/15 12:26 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
APL, thanks for pointing that inconsistency out re my book The Prophetic Calendar. I'll have to revise that. I held the position that 702 and 457 BC and 1798 were all Jubilee's for years up until about seven months ago when a read a fascinating paper by Nora Roth. I discussed my position with her and went through all my scriptural reasons for my position that I cover in my book and at the end of the day I was convinced that she was right and none of those years is a jubilee. I'll post what my current thinking is below.
Might your position change in another 3 months?

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: A Super Jubilee [Re: Charity] #177101
09/26/15 12:27 AM
09/26/15 12:27 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
The starting point of the 3430 years is the commencement of Israel’s possession of the Promised Land when Israel first began the counting of the Jubilees. Israel was directed to reckon their Jubilees from the time they entered the Promised Land:

Quote:
Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. Six years thou shalt sow thy field, and six years thou shalt prune thy vineyard, and gather in the fruit thereof; . . . And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years. Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land. And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family. Lev. 25:1-10.

According to scripture this first Jubilee cycle began forty years after the Hebrew’s Exodus from Egypt. When they crossed over the Jordan and first took possession of their promised inheritance the counting of the Jubilees began. In Daniel 9 the Jubilee is fulfilled at the time that God’s people, Jews and gentiles, are liberated from sin.

Several evangelical pastors are saying that this fall marks the start of the final Jubilee. If they are correct then by Daniel 9 that would place the start of the first Jubilee cycle when Israel entered the Promised Land at 1416 BC. ((2015 – 3430 + (- 1) = 1416 BC). An additional year is inserted because there is no zero year between BC and AD.) Does that agree with bible chronology? New studies on Old Testament chronology show it to be a very precise fit.

The prophecy of Ezekiel 4 is familiar to some bible students because it is one of only two places in scripture that give us the prophetic day-for-year principle. But in it’s own right Ezekiel 4 is much more important than we’ve realized: It holds a key to a complete and accurate chronology of sacred history. For centuries bible students and scholars have attempted to establish the chronology of the Old Testament but until now the period of the kings has thwarted all attempts to establish dates with a high degree of certainty earlier than the 8th century BC mainly due to co-regency data that is vague and hard to pinpoint and interpret. Ezekiel’s acted prophecy solves the riddle.

God sent a special warning to Judah and Jerusalem through Ezekiel. The prophecy of Ezekiel 4 was given in 592 BC, 13 years after the first exile of captives to Babylon in 605 BC. and three years before the final siege of Jerusalem which began in 589 and ended in 586 BC with the destruction of the city and Solomon’s temple.1 Ezekiel was told to illustrate the final siege and destruction of Jerusalem by making a model of the city on a clay tablet and laying siege to it for 430 days with each day representing a year - 390 days for the sin of Israel and an additional 40 days for the sin of Judah, a total of 430 years.

Significantly there are 70 Sabbatical years in the 430 year total given in Ezekiel 4, the same number that the scriptures say went unobserved which lead to the captivity of the Jews. II Chor. 36:22, Jer. 25:9-12, 29:10, Daniel 9:2. The question is which years are covered? Given that the vision of Ezekiel 4 is an acted warning of the impending destruction of the city and temple in 586 BC, this is the date for the ending point of that period. If we go back 430 years for the sins of Judah and Israel we come to 1016 BC, the first year of David’s reign.

How can we be confident that 1016 BC marks the start of David’s reign? In I Kings 1 and 2 it tells us that David and Solomon were co-regents for a period of time because, at Queen Bethsheba's request, who was the mother of Solomon, King David proclaimed Solomon king sometime before his death. We can estimate this period at about four years because David solemnly charged Solomon to build the house of God after his death (See I Kings 1 and 2 and I Chor 28 and 29, especially 29:22) and Solomon acted on that charge in the fourth year of his reign when the work on the temple was begun. I Kings 6:1. Since David’s death occurred in or very near to the fourth year of Solomon’s reign we can place the start of construction of the temple at 976 BC. And since, according to I Kings 6:1, the Exodus occurred 480 years earlier, we can place the Exodus at 1456 BC (976 BC plus 480 years) with a high degree of confidence. I'll post the rest tomorrow. In the mean time what do you all think so far?

Re: A Super Jubilee [Re: Charity] #177102
09/26/15 12:32 AM
09/26/15 12:32 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
APL, that the Jubilee is a Sabbatical is clear from the law of the Jubilee. The land was to rest on the Jubilee in the same way it did on the Sabbatical. See Lev. 25.

Re: A Super Jubilee [Re: APL] #177103
09/26/15 12:35 AM
09/26/15 12:35 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: APL
Then this should be easy for you, from the Bible, show that the Jubilee was COUNTED as a Sabbatical year.

Sure. It is easy. Just look up "jubilee" in any Bible concordance and find all 19 references to the same (in the KJV) and look at them. They are clear.

For example:

Originally Posted By: The Bible
25:8 And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
25:9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubilee to sound on the tenth [day] of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout [all] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
25:11 A jubilee shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather [the grapes] in it of thy vine undressed.
25:12 For it [is] the jubilee; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.
25:13 In the year of this jubilee ye shall return every man unto his possession.

It is clear that the jubilee is the FIFTIETH YEAR (not the 49th). It is also clear that the land was to rest in that year, just as in the sabbatical year before it which was the 49th year.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: A Super Jubilee [Re: Charity] #177104
09/26/15 12:43 AM
09/26/15 12:43 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
The starting point of the 3430 years is the commencement of Israel’s possession of the Promised Land when Israel first began the counting of the Jubilees. Israel was directed to reckon their Jubilees from the time they entered the Promised Land:

Quote:
Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. Six years thou shalt sow thy field, and six years thou shalt prune thy vineyard, and gather in the fruit thereof; . . . And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years. Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land. And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family. Lev. 25:1-10.

According to scripture this first Jubilee cycle began forty years after the Hebrew’s Exodus from Egypt. When they crossed over the Jordan and first took possession of their promised inheritance the counting of the Jubilees began. In Daniel 9 the Jubilee is fulfilled at the time that God’s people, Jews and gentiles, are liberated from sin.

Several evangelical pastors are saying that this fall marks the start of the final Jubilee. If they are correct then by Daniel 9 that would place the start of the first Jubilee cycle when Israel entered the Promised Land at 1416 BC. ((2015 – 3430 + (- 1) = 1416 BC). An additional year is inserted because there is no zero year between BC and AD.) Does that agree with bible chronology? New studies on Old Testament chronology show it to be a very precise fit.

The prophecy of Ezekiel 4 is familiar to some bible students because it is one of only two places in scripture that give us the prophetic day-for-year principle. But in it’s own right Ezekiel 4 is much more important than we’ve realized: It holds a key to a complete and accurate chronology of sacred history. For centuries bible students and scholars have attempted to establish the chronology of the Old Testament but until now the period of the kings has thwarted all attempts to establish dates with a high degree of certainty earlier than the 8th century BC mainly due to co-regency data that is vague and hard to pinpoint and interpret. Ezekiel’s acted prophecy solves the riddle.

God sent a special warning to Judah and Jerusalem through Ezekiel. The prophecy of Ezekiel 4 was given in 592 BC, 13 years after the first exile of captives to Babylon in 605 BC. and three years before the final siege of Jerusalem which began in 589 and ended in 586 BC with the destruction of the city and Solomon’s temple.1 Ezekiel was told to illustrate the final siege and destruction of Jerusalem by making a model of the city on a clay tablet and laying siege to it for 430 days with each day representing a year - 390 days for the sin of Israel and an additional 40 days for the sin of Judah, a total of 430 years.

Significantly there are 70 Sabbatical years in the 430 year total given in Ezekiel 4, the same number that the scriptures say went unobserved which lead to the captivity of the Jews. II Chor. 36:22, Jer. 25:9-12, 29:10, Daniel 9:2. The question is which years are covered? Given that the vision of Ezekiel 4 is an acted warning of the impending destruction of the city and temple in 586 BC, this is the date for the ending point of that period. If we go back 430 years for the sins of Judah and Israel we come to 1016 BC, the first year of David’s reign.

How can we be confident that 1016 BC marks the start of David’s reign? In I Kings 1 and 2 it tells us that David and Solomon were co-regents for a period of time because, at Queen Bethsheba's request, who was the mother of Solomon, King David proclaimed Solomon king sometime before his death. We can estimate this period at about four years because David solemnly charged Solomon to build the house of God after his death (See I Kings 1 and 2 and I Chor 28 and 29, especially 29:22) and Solomon acted on that charge in the fourth year of his reign when the work on the temple was begun. I Kings 6:1. Since David’s death occurred in or very near to the fourth year of Solomon’s reign we can place the start of construction of the temple at 976 BC. And since, according to I Kings 6:1, the Exodus occurred 480 years earlier, we can place the Exodus at 1456 BC (976 BC plus 480 years) with a high degree of confidence. I'll post the rest tomorrow. In the mean time what do you all think so far?

Your Jubilees will be offset by 40 years if you interpret Ezekiel 4 as you have above. Mark, I would greatly encourage you to study the thread in the "New Light" section here which was begun on this prophecy some years ago already. You will find that the prophecy in Ezekiel 4 is a twin prophecy. There are two times given, and both lead to a destruction of the temple. Twice the temple was destroyed, but their destructions are not a mere 40 years apart in time, as you know. Look again carefully at the prophecy and its interpretation in that thread.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: A Super Jubilee [Re: APL] #177105
09/26/15 12:47 AM
09/26/15 12:47 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA

I'm in good company. Admitting when we're wrong is an essential characteristic of God's people. I don't think I'll be changing my view on this but it would be a personal tragedy to be to be shown I'm wrong again and not admit it. With my Slav etc heredity making a god of my own opinion comes naturally. It's my job to fight the good fight to stay subjected to the Lord and teachable.

Re: A Super Jubilee [Re: Charity] #177106
09/26/15 01:04 AM
09/26/15 01:04 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
The modern Jews are right on the reckoning of the cycle in my opinion. It's a 49 year cycle with the 50th year, the Jubilee, also being the first year of the next cycle.

I do not see how anyone believing the Bible could accept such a system. It seems like a Pharisaical rule to me. It would mean that the land was returned to an individual no more than 49 years after it was sold, instead of 50 as the Bible says. It is simply not possible to have your cake and eat it too. The Bible says 50. It means what it says. God Himself, who gave the system, said that the reckoning for the next Jubilee started AFTER the Jubilee year. See Leviticus 25:15 where God speaks of the years numbered "after the jubilee." The Bible does not say that the reckoning started AT or DURING the year of Jubilee.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: A Super Jubilee [Re: Charity] #177107
09/26/15 01:33 AM
09/26/15 01:33 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Ellen White
Then commenced the jubilee, when the land should rest. I saw the pious slave rise in triumph and victory and shake off the chains that bound him, while his wicked master was in confusion and knew not what to do; for the wicked could not understand the words of the voice of God. Soon appeared the great white cloud. It looked more lovely than ever before. On it sat the Son of man. At first we did not see Jesus on the cloud, but as it drew near the earth we could behold His lovely person. This cloud, when it first appeared, was the sign of the Son of man in heaven. The voice of the Son of God called forth the sleeping saints, clothed with glorious immortality. The living saints were changed in a moment and were caught up with them into the cloudy chariot. It looked all over glorious as it rolled upward. On either side of the chariot were wings, and beneath it wheels. And as the chariot rolled upward, the wheels cried, "Holy," and the wings, as they moved, cried, "Holy," and the retinue of holy angels around the cloud cried, "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty!" And the saints in the cloud cried, "Glory! Alleluia!" And the chariot rolled upward to the Holy City. Jesus threw open the gates of the golden city and led us in. Here we were made welcome, for we had kept the "commandments of God," and had a "right to the tree of life." {EW 35.1}

The above tells us that at the start of the Jubilee, Jesus will come. But, there are three different possibilities on the time of this Jubilee.

1) A millennial Jubilee (start of seventh thousand-year period)
2) A heavenly Jubilee (see quote below)
3) An earthly Jubilee (based on Levitical system)

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
But the time had now come. The Spirit had been waiting for the crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension of Christ. For ten days the disciples offered their petitions for the outpouring of the Spirit, and Christ in heaven added His intercession. This was the occasion of His ascension and inauguration, a jubilee in heaven. He had ascended on high, leading captivity captive, and He now claimed the gift of the Spirit, that He might pour it out upon His disciples. {ST, December 1, 1898 par. 5}

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: A Super Jubilee [Re: Green Cochoa] #177108
09/26/15 01:50 AM
09/26/15 01:50 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
Then this should be easy for you, from the Bible, show that the Jubilee was COUNTED as a Sabbatical year.

Sure. It is easy. Just look up "jubilee" in any Bible concordance and find all 19 references to the same (in the KJV) and look at them. They are clear.

For example:

Originally Posted By: The Bible
25:8 And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
25:9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubilee to sound on the tenth [day] of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout [all] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
25:11 A jubilee shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather [the grapes] in it of thy vine undressed.
25:12 For it [is] the jubilee; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.
25:13 In the year of this jubilee ye shall return every man unto his possession.

It is clear that the jubilee is the FIFTIETH YEAR (not the 49th). It is also clear that the land was to rest in that year, just as in the sabbatical year before it which was the 49th year.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

NO - you have not proven that the year of Jubilee was counted as a Sabbathical year. It had similarities to the Sabbatical year, such as land rest, but there was more.

Ellen White did not consider it a Sabbatical year. As in the sabbatical year, the land was not to be sown nor reaped, and all that it produced was to be regarded as the rightful property of the poor. Certain classes of Hebrew slaves--all who did not receive their liberty in the sabbatical year -- were now set free. {RH, September 17, 1889 par. 15}

Other Adventist Pioneers interpreted the Jubilee a 49 year cycle. The Year of Jubilee corresponded to the end of the preceding cycle and the start of the next cycle. The Jubilee being the 50th year of the cycle and the first year of the next.

Consider what William Miller wrote about the types of Sabbaths (hm - different types of Sabbaths as there were also different types of priesthoods, but I digress):
1st. Is the seventh-day sabbath. Exodus 31:13-17. {1842 WiM, LTSGJ 28.1}
2nd. Is the fiftieth-day sabbath. Leviticus 23:15-16. {1842 WiM, LTSGJ 28.2}
3rd. Is the seventh week sabbath. Deuteronomy 16:9-10. {1842 WiM, LTSGJ 28.3}
4th. Is the seventh month sabbath. Leviticus 23:24-25. {1842 WiM, LTSGJ 28.4}
5th. Is the seventh year sabbath. Leviticus 25:3-5. {1842 WiM, LTSGJ 28.5}
6th. Is the year fiftieth, or jubilee. Leviticus 25:8-13. {1842 WiM, LTSGJ 28.6}
7th. Is the fiftieth jubilee, and may be called the antitype of all other sabbaths. This will take no less than forty-nine times fifty years, which is 2450 years, to bring us to the great Jubilee, of which all others are but the shadows or types. The next question which remains to be settled, is, to know when this time began. {1842 WiM, LTSGJ 28.7}

Originally Posted By: green
I do not see how anyone believing the Bible could accept such a system. It seems like a Pharisaical rule to me. It would mean that the land was returned to an individual no more than 49 years after it was sold, instead of 50 as the Bible says. It is simply not possible to have your cake and eat it too. The Bible says 50. It means what it says. God Himself, who gave the system, said that the reckoning for the next Jubilee started AFTER the Jubilee year. See Leviticus 25:15 where God speaks of the years numbered "after the jubilee." The Bible does not say that the reckoning started AT or DURING the year of Jubilee.

Hm - 49 time 50 = 2450. According to Green, Miller should have calculated 50 time 50.

Green - do not see how anyone believing the Bible could accept such a system.

Well - there one.

Green - It would mean that the land was returned to an individual no more than 49 years after it was sold, instead of 50 as the Bible says.

No, the Bible says after the Jubilee. Leviticus 25:15 According to the number of years after the Jubilee you shall buy from your neighbor, and according to the number of years of crops he shall sell to you.

Fifty is not menitoned in Leviticus 25:15. Only after the Jubilee. The Jubilee is the 50th year of the cycle.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: A Super Jubilee [Re: Charity] #177109
09/26/15 01:55 AM
09/26/15 01:55 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA

I'm in good company. Admitting when we're wrong is an essential characteristic of God's people. I don't think I'll be changing my view on this but it would be a personal tragedy to be to be shown I'm wrong again and not admit it. With my Slav etc heredity making a god of my own opinion comes naturally. It's my job to fight the good fight to stay subjected to the Lord and teachable.
You see, people write books as if it is gospel truth only to find nope, wrong again. It is hard to pinpoint when the Jubilee exactly was as you have proven already. And, we just this data for what? Predicting the end of the world? We have enough evidence already. AND we had a prophecy which will mark the close of probation, Daniel 11:45. Have you figured THAT into your calculations? If not, why not?

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/12/24 10:01 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!