HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,628
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,396 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #177988
11/12/15 07:55 AM
11/12/15 07:55 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Here is irrefutable evidence of who the seven heads are, and the eighth.

Rev 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. (here comes the explanation)

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and out of the seven he is, and goeth into perdition.

"The beast that was and is not" is mentioned here three times in this one verse. AND the same verse says this beast is also this eighth king, and this eighth king leads the world to perdition. So who is the beast that was and is not? I can prove everything God showed me from ONE book. The Great Controversy.

"Said the angel of the Lord: “The holy city [the true church] shall they tread under foot forty and two months. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth....And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.” [Revelation 11:2-11.] {GC88 266.1}

“When they shall have finished [are finishing] their testimony.” The period when the two witnesses were to prophesy clothed in sackcloth, ended in 1798. As they were approaching the termination of their work in obscurity, war was to be made upon them by the power represented as “the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit.” In many of the nations of Europe the powers that ruled in church and state had for centuries been controlled by Satan through the medium of the papacy. But here is brought to view a new manifestation of satanic power." {GC 268.3}

So according the Spirit of Prophecy "the Beast that was and is not" is the Papacy. PERIOD. So how could this refer to any time prior to the rise of the PAPACY? This proves John was not seeing from the perspective of his day. He was taken in the Spirit to see the future during the time of the sixth king. But the prophecy is not just talking about the Pope becoming a king again but the full revised power that made war against the saints in the Dark ages after the deadly HEAD wound is healed. So even though since 1929 the pope was again considered a KING the persecuting power of the Papacy had not been reestablished yet in the time of the sixth king "John Paul II".

"It was apostasy that led the early church to seek the aid of the civil government, and this prepared the way for the development of the papacy—the beast. Said Paul: “There” shall “come a falling away, ... and that man of sin be revealed.” 2 Thessalonians 2:3. So apostasy in the church will prepare the way for the image to the beast." {GC 443.4}

So according to this quote the BEAST arose when the religious powers sought the aid of civil government. So when the church had gained civil power once again they came out of the wilderness and became a beast, which occurred in 1929. This is also when the popes became a KING again. But then after the papacy was reestablished, the sixth king would call on the aid of civil leaders. Oh my, how conspicuous that the sixth king John Paul II came to America to "seek the aid of the civil Government" through Ronald Reagan to overthrow the USSR in 1980.

But this was not yet the beast restored because that happens when the eighth king comes who just so happens to be a JESUIT the persecuting power of the Papacy. And what did he just do? He came to ask the aid of our civil governments world wide.

"The infliction of the deadly (head) wound points to the abolition of the papacy in 1798. After this, says the prophet, “His deadly wound was healed; and all the world wondered after the beast.” Paul states plainly that the man of sin will continue until the second advent. [2 Thessalonians 2:8.] To the very close of time he will carry forward his work of deception. And the Revelator declares, also referring to the papacy, “All that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life.” [Revelation 13:8.] In both the Old and the New World, papacy will receive homage in the honor paid to the Sunday institution, that rests solely upon the authority of the Romish Church. {GC88 578.3}

"At this time the order of the Jesuits was created, the most cruel, unscrupulous, and powerful of all the champions of popery. Cut off from earthly ties and human interests, dead to the claims of natural affection, reason and conscience wholly silenced, they knew no rule, no tie, but that of their order, and no duty but to extend its power. (See Appendix.) The gospel of Christ had enabled its adherents to meet danger and endure suffering, undismayed by cold, hunger, toil, and poverty, to uphold the banner of truth in face of the rack, the dungeon, and the stake. To combat these forces, Jesuitism inspired its followers with a fanaticism that enabled them to endure like dangers, and to oppose to the power of truth all the weapons of deception. There was no crime too great for them to commit, no deception too base for them to practice, no disguise too difficult for them to assume. Vowed to perpetual poverty and humility, it was their studied aim to secure wealth and power, to be devoted to the overthrow of Protestantism, and the re-establishment of the papal supremacy. {GC 234.2}

"The Jesuits rapidly spread themselves over Europe, and wherever they went, there followed a revival of popery. {GC 235.1}
To give them greater power, a bull was issued re-establishing the inquisition." (See Appendix below.)

Page 234. Jesuitism.—For a statement concerning the origin, the principles, and the purposes of the “Society of Jesus,” as outlined by members of this order, see a work entitled Concerning Jesuits, edited by the Rev. John Gerard, S.J., and published in London, 1902, by the Catholic Truth Society. In this work it is said, “The mainspring of the whole organization of the Society is a spirit of entire obedience: ‘Let each one,’ writes St. Ignatius, ‘persuade himself that those who live under obedience ought to allow themselves to be moved and directed by divine Providence through their superiors, just as though they were a dead body(CORPSE), which allows itself to be carried anywhere and to be treated in any manner whatever, or as an old man’s staff, which serves him who holds it in his hand in whatsoever way he will.’ {GC 686.4}
“This absolute submission is ennobled by its motive, and should be, continues the ... founder, ‘prompt, joyous and persevering; ... The obedient religious accomplishes joyfully that which his superiors have confided to him for the general good, assured that thereby he corresponds truly with the divine will.’”—The Comtesse R. de Courson, in Concerning Jesuits, page 6. {GC 686.5}

Jesus said that the end would come when the "CORPSE" is in power. And how conspicuous that the eighth king is a CORPSE.

This is a faithful witness. Anyone who argues with this from now on will NEVER see the kingdom of God.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: jamesonofthunder] #177989
11/12/15 08:54 AM
11/12/15 08:54 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
You can read those words from Uriah Smith and still not back down here?

"The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits"

Rome has been called the city of Seven Hills since before the days of Christ but you know better right? Man I am so tired. Lord please open their eyes, PLEASE.

EVEN IN WIKIPEDIA they have an entry called "Seven Hills of Rome" and in another they say "Rome was traditionally called the City of Seven Hills" in the time of Christ, but you think you change history? Children sing songs of the seven hills of Rome.

The Seven Hills of Rome (Italian: Sette colli di Roma [ˈsɛtte ˈkɔlli di ˈroːma], Latin: Septem montes Romae) east of the river Tiber form the geographical heart of Rome, within the walls of the ancient city.

From Wiki;

The seven hills are:

Aventine Hill (Latin, Aventinus; Italian, Aventino)
Caelian Hill (Caelius, Celio)
Capitoline Hill (Capitolinus, Campidoglio)
Esquiline Hill (Esquilinus, Esquilino)
Palatine Hill (Palatinus, Palatino)
Quirinal Hill (Quirinalis, Quirinale)
Viminal Hill (Viminalis, Viminale)

The Vatican Hill (Latin Collis Vaticanus) lying northwest of the Tiber... (is) not counted among the traditional Seven Hills.

The fallen church SITS on the city that reigns over the kings of the earth. What city is called the IMPERIAL CITY?

The prophecy says "the woman you saw is that great CITY" but you change the bible to fit your interpretation? SHAME on YOU!

I understand your point, James. Doug Batchelor makes the same point in his latest movie. But, that is at best a secondary application of the "seven hills on which the woman sits".

Mountains in the Bible are not applied that way! Mt. Zion for instance. So, these seven mountains must be large dominating types of nations or countries that had some direct relationship with God's people. The Jews before and up to Christ, and Christians after Christ left the earth.

Also, these prophecies cover a much larger time frame than 1929 until our day! There isn't any way to fit everything into that time frame.

So, let's live up to the light we have up to our day.

Last edited by Alchemy; 11/12/15 08:56 AM.
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: Alchemy] #178000
11/12/15 03:26 PM
11/12/15 03:26 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
So you obviously do not know what William Millers eleventh rule of prophetic interpretation is.

11. How to know when a word is used figuratively: If it makes good sense as it stands, and does no violence to the simple laws of nature, then it must be understood literally; if not, figuratively. Revelation 12:1,2;17:3-7

or how about thirteen?

13. To know whether we have the true historical event for the fulfillment of a prophecy: If you find every word of the prophecy (after the figures are understood) is literally fulfilled, then you may know that your history is the true event. But if one word lacks a fulfillment, then you must look for another event, or wait its future development. For God takes care that history and prophecy doth agree, so that the true, believing children of God may never be ashamed. Psalms 21:5; Isaiah 14:17-19; 1 Peter 2:6; Revelation 17:17; Acts 3:18

So when I was looking for the eighth king and his fulfillment and Francis was elected, who is a Jesuit and this fits with the prophecy after looking for him it harmonized with what I was looking for it fit.

But here is a better way of presenting a certain obvious rule to me.

When the prophecy interprets itself like saying "the waters you saw are people" the translation is given, and you cannot take it symbolically from that point on. The waters ARE people (by the way that is the same chapter as what we are discussing) So when the same chapter says "the heads you saw ARE seven hills AND seven kings" the interpretation is given and the interpretation cannot be taken symbolically any more. So the seven heads ARE seven kings from the seven hills and no one will ever change this no matter how much they try, like YOU!

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178015
11/13/15 07:37 PM
11/13/15 07:37 PM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
I'm Ba-aak!

So you obviously do not know what William Millers eleventh rule of prophetic interpretation is.

Unfortunately, William Miller (who presumably followed his own rules of interpretation, which are here highlighted) gave us, oh, let's see...
THE GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT!

sorry dunno

So a better way of interpreting prophecy is to apply Rule #1 of the JSOT method of prophetic interpretation, which is:
1. Have a pre-conceived notion and find Scriptural or EGW (preferably the later) proof-texts to fit it.

... it harmonized with what I was looking for it fit.

"All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all who Wander are Lost." (J.R.R.T.)
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #178017
11/13/15 08:44 PM
11/13/15 08:44 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I am so glad the Lord told me certain hearts here and other sites are being softened on this subject. I wait with anticipation the first high profile SDA pastor who gives his support. That is when the world will truly know the power of the testimony of the Remnant.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: JAK] #178018
11/14/15 02:00 AM
11/14/15 02:00 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Wonderful...another test. My God sees your hearts foolish men.

Originally Posted By: JAK
I'm Ba-aak!

Unfortunately, William Miller (who presumably followed his own rules of interpretation, which are here highlighted) gave us, oh, let's see...
THE GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT!

sorry dunno

So a better way of interpreting prophecy is to apply Rule #1 of the JSOT method of prophetic interpretation, which is:
1. Have a pre-conceived notion and find Scriptural or EGW (preferably the later) proof-texts to fit it.

... it harmonized with what I was looking for it fit.

Sent directly by the devil right on time. Is no one else going to defend our faith here? (No because you want to test me)

When I came back last week there were only seven guests here at this time of night on Sabbath, now there is almost 500, and I suspect a lot of them are motivated by the same spirit that we see here in JAK. But thank heavens God has told me some people are seeing the truth despite simple minded naysayers.

Do you know that God gave William Miller dreams supported by the Spirit of Prophecy in the writings of Mrs White? Do you even know of the man with the dust broom prophecy? Probably not because you taunt like the devil here.

Apparently YOU JAK believe William Miller made up those rules to prophetic interpretation, even though he was quoting dozens of other Protestant reformer sources and historical patterns of biblical fulfillment. You obviously forget he saw the fulfillment of the prophecies of Daniel like the reformers, so you prove how ignorant you are in this attack.

In your statement it becomes obvious that you want to poke fun at our pioneer and the great disappointment just to get a rise out of me. But how bout if I pray for God to test you? Would you all like that? You have no idea who you are messing with when you try to hurt the one God sent to warn you. There is no time for these silly games. But you all think we have all the time in the world and prove it by your lackadaisical attitudes (awake sleepers)

But you don't even realize "JAK" that William Miller was blessed by God according to the Spirit of Prophecy, so you have just proven that you are not a true Seventh Day Adventist.

Quote:
An upright, honest-hearted farmer, who had been led to doubt the divine authority of the Scriptures, yet who sincerely desired to know the truth, was the man specially chosen of God to lead out in the proclamation of Christ’s second coming. {CIHS 47.1}

The Great Disappointment in 1844 was prophesied by God in Revelation, so "William Miller's method" of interpretation is ordained by God to get him that far, so he must have been right with the will of God. And since the Spirit of Prophecy harmonizes with what God showed him it must be you who doesn't know what he's talking about.

You have the infamous duty of being the one who persecutes the remnant. Which has just been proven in your statement.

Quote:
William Miller possessed strong mental powers, disciplined by thought and study; and he added to these the wisdom of heaven by connecting himself with the Source of wisdom. He was a man of sterling worth, who could not but command respect and esteem wherever integrity of character and moral excellence were valued. Uniting true kindness of heart with Christian humility and the power of self-control, he was attentive and affable to all, ready to listen to the opinions of others and to weigh their arguments. Without passion or excitement he tested all theories and doctrines by the word of God, and his sound reasoning and thorough knowledge of the Scriptures enabled him to refute error and expose falsehood. {CIHS 63.3}
Yet he did not prosecute his work without bitter opposition. As with earlier Reformers, the truths which he presented were not received with favor by popular religious teachers. As these could not maintain their position by the Scriptures, they were driven to resort to the sayings and doctrines of men, to the traditions of the Fathers. But the word of God was the only testimony accepted by the preachers of the advent truth. “The Bible, and the Bible only,” was their watchword. The lack of Scripture argument on the part of their opponents was supplied by ridicule and scoffing. Time, means, and talents were employed in maligning those whose only offense was that they looked with joy for the return of their Lord and were striving to live holy lives and to exhort others to prepare for His appearing.... {CIHS 63.4}

Quote:
To William Miller and his co-laborers it was given to preach the warning in America. This country became the center of the great advent movement. It was here that the prophecy of the first angel’s message had its most direct fulfillment. The writings of Miller and his associates were carried to distant lands. Wherever missionaries had penetrated in all the world, were sent the glad tidings of Christ’s speedy return. Far and wide spread the message of the everlasting gospel: “Fear God, and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come.”... {CIHS 80.1}

But you know better than this man of sterling character who was blessed by God?

Good luck with that one. ***** STAFF EDIT *****

Last edited by Daryl; 11/14/15 09:27 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate content.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178026
11/14/15 05:50 AM
11/14/15 05:50 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia

11. How to know when a word is used figuratively: If it makes good sense as it stands, and does no violence to the simple laws of nature, then it must be understood literally; if not, figuratively. Revelation 12:1,2;17:3-7

or how about thirteen?

13. To know whether we have the true historical event for the fulfillment of a prophecy: If you find every word of the prophecy (after the figures are understood) is literally fulfilled, then you may know that your history is the true event. But if one word lacks a fulfillment, then you must look for another event, or wait its future development. For God takes care that history and prophecy doth agree, so that the true, believing children of God may never be ashamed. Psalms 21:5; Isaiah 14:17-19; 1 Peter 2:6; Revelation 17:17; Acts 3:18

So when I was looking for the eighth king and his fulfillment and Francis was elected, who is a Jesuit and this fits with the prophecy after looking for him it harmonized with what I was looking for it fit.

But here is a better way of presenting a certain obvious rule to me.

When the prophecy interprets itself like saying "the waters you saw are people" the translation is given, and you cannot take it symbolically from that point on. The waters ARE people (by the way that is the same chapter as what we are discussing) So when the same chapter says "the heads you saw ARE seven hills AND seven kings" the interpretation is given and the interpretation cannot be taken symbolically any more. So the seven heads ARE seven kings from the seven hills and no one will ever change this no matter how much they try, like YOU!

Blessings James,

Can you show in the Bible where "kings" represent a pope? Even when the term "little horn" is used, it is still given a little different designation from the other "horns". And this one "little" horn represents many popes down through the centuries.

How do you get a king is a pope? Or a mountain is a pope? Or a head is just one pope? The Bible never says that, not even in Revelation 17.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #178054
11/14/15 07:33 PM
11/14/15 07:33 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Who was the head of Gold on the image in Daniel? "You Nebuchadnezzar, you are that head of Gold". So the image first implies the KING or leader of Babylon then Babylon itself.

Daniels beasts cover till Rome comes on the scene. The Spirit of Prophecy says Rome continues to the end. So there are three phases of Rome represented in Revelation 12/ 13 & 17. All three beasts with seven heads and ten horns represent Rome. This is a fundamental principle of Scripture that EVERY SINGLE REFORMER AND PIONEER AGREED ON.

Through the biblical principle of REPEAT AND ENLARGE those three phases of ROME covers three different phases of ROME.

So what is a head in prophecy according to Daniel?

As we have seen the leader of Babylon was the image head, but there are other examples too. Like the Leopard beast which has four heads. WHY FOUR HEADS? Because after the death of Alexander the Great his kingdom was divided between his four generals. FOUR HEADS.

This is the most natural interpretation of the term "head". the leader, or HEAD OF STATE.

ALL OF THE PROTESTANT REFORMERS AGREED Rome had seven forms of Government from the beginning till the popes. They were "Kings" beginning in 753 BC, "Consuls" beginning in 509 BC, "Decemvirs" beginning in 498 BC, "Dictators" beginning in beginning in 451 BC, "Triumvirs" Beginning in 59 BC, "Emperors" beginning in 27 BC, and POPES beginning in 538 AD.

Uriah Smith said that this understanding "is one which has characterized the Adventist movement from the beginning, through the first, second, and third messages, to the present time, and is only beginning within a few years to be called in question...for scholars declared before the Adventist movement began, that Rome had presented to the world, as a unique and marvelous feature of history, seven distinct forms of government. All that the Adventists did, was to say, as the most natural thing in the world, that if Rome did have seven forms of government, the seven heads of the dragon, which was a symbol of Rome, must be designed to represent that fact"

So do you think the pioneers deserve to be held in high enough esteem that this should be accepted?

The seven heads of the beast in Revelation 12 are the seven DIFFERENT FORMS OF ROMAN GOVERNMENT.

But when the seventh head takes over, Revelation 13 repeats and enlarges that form of roman government. So why would the seven heads in Rev 13 continue to illustrate PAST forms of government when the prophetic time periods of the other six head have past?

Prophecy never does that.

Once a kingdom or power has passed in the prophetic timeline the prophecies move on so the heads evolve. So when the seventh form of government comes the seven heads cover the complete lines of popes till the end of time.

But then head wound comes when the POPE is taken hostage and died in exile and the power of his government is taken away.

So the third phase of Rome picks up where the second phase left off. Then individual characteristics are given to the LAST EIGHT PAPAL KINGS once the pope becomes a KING again.

Simple really and you guys make it impossible to understand with all your conjecture and supposition. This is on YOUR heads.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #178063
11/14/15 11:51 PM
11/14/15 11:51 PM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Ahh! wave
Good to see you posting here again JSOT.

***** STAFF EDIT *****

Last edited by Daryl; 11/15/15 12:18 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate content.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #178066
11/15/15 01:21 AM
11/15/15 01:21 AM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Now, Daryl, that changed the intent of the post...
frown

Last edited by JAK; 11/15/15 01:29 AM.

Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!