HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,614
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 18
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,009 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: Elle] #178290
11/19/15 08:13 PM
11/19/15 08:13 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
2. For instance, a)personal letters, b)all writings from the pen of others(her team), c)anything that was changed or added by the Church, d)anything that she was expressing her understanding at the time.
Can you give an example of her writings that have been added to by the church and how you think it so?

Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: James Peterson] #178291
11/19/15 11:43 PM
11/19/15 11:43 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
1. FB#18 is no proof EGW writings has been canonized.

2. For instance, a)personal letters, b)all writings from the pen of others(her team), c)anything that was changed or added by the Church, d)anything that she was expressing her understanding at the time.

Well it is not proof in the technical sense, but evidence enough. FB#18 says, "Her writings speak with prophetic authority and provide comfort, guidance, instruction, and correction to the church" cf "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness ..." (2 Tim. 3:16)

The Church takes ALL her writings as being inspired (with the exception of some minor letters to her son). That’s not even close to canonizing her writings at all.
Do you care to oppose one who speaks with "prophetic authority" under "inspiration of God"? SDA have established Ellen White in their hearts much like Mormons have done Joseph Smith. It is a settled matter, and a fundamental doctrine of the denomination. And there is NOTHING you can do about it.

No it doesn’t bother me for I know it is in the Lord’s plan that most (if not all) denomination won’t change their foundation for they were blinded. That is just the way it goes when we build a house in the wilderness when we weren’t allowed to from the beginning and were said to live in a tent without foundation instead. Houses prevents us from following the Lord wherever He goes. Houses were only meant to be built when we reach the promised land, not before. Once a house(=denomination) is build on a certain foundation, most don’t want to change that foundation. It’s too costy and too much work.

When the appointed time will come and the unveiling of Jesus-Christ will be made manifest -- all these [denominational] foundations will be tested against Jesus’ foundation that He has laid. In I Cor 3:11-15 talks about the members’ works set on these [denominational] foundation will be tested. They(the members) may suffer great loss (of their works), but they themselves will be saved by fire. So I see in this, that the Lord purpose is to test the members against what they have worked upon.

You ask quite a lot to be removed: personal letters, all writings from the pen of her team, anything that was changed or added by the Church, anything where she was expressing her understanding at the time.

In that list I didn’t mention testing all writings against the law and the testimonies. Yes, perhaps it would reduce everything to a small book like one of the writers in the Bible.
Won't you consider annotations instead, explicit identifications of what is what and which is which? I think they have done that already though.

No I don’t think that will do. If the Church leadership takes up their Christian duty (which I very much doubt this will ever happen), what I think is best would be to separate what is inspired into a separate book.

Really, it’s up to the individuals to test all things (1Cor 3:11-15, Deut 13 and 18, Is 8:20). We shouldn't expect or wait for the Leadership to do this. Nor will we be spared because of their lack(1Cor 3:11-15). As Ellen and James clearly said that it is each one of us to do our Christian Duty to test all things and stand on the bible alone.

Blessings
Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: James Peterson] #178303
11/20/15 12:50 PM
11/20/15 12:50 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
The unbelieving 50% you speak of will be Shaken out of God's Remnant Church!

God's remnant church is the SDA denomination? lol

///

Home Page - MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE

WELCOMES BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF 
THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH, 
ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!

ATTENTION DARYL!

Are we seriously supposed to believe that James Peterson is a FRIEND
of The Seventh-Day Adventist Church?

Doesn't it seem a bit more likely that he lied on his application form and joined
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers Online for the purpose of antagonistic trolling
and mocking our faith?

NO. But look at this:

Originally Posted By: Acts 7:48-60
... the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:

'Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool.
What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord.
Or where will my resting place be?
Has not my hand made all these things?’

You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit! Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him — you who have received the law that was given through angels but have not obeyed it.

When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him, dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul. While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep."

What do you think about that? Let's discuss the Bible, shall we?

///

What do I think about that?

Well, I think that you mean to portray the Seventh Day Adventist Church as the Sanhedrin who persecuted the prophets, murdered the Son of God, and stoned Stephen to death.

Strange, I don't recall ever hearing about Seventh Day Adventism committing murder?

I think that in your accusation, you assign yourself the role of Stephen.

Strange, I don't recall reading that Spirit filled Stephen bore false witness by making baseless accusations of murder against Christians?

Strange, I don't recall ever reading about the godly man, Stephen mocking people?

James Peterson said: "God's remnant church is the SDA denomination? lol"

"But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time..." Jude 1:17-18

Strange, I don't recall reading about the child of God, Stephen telling complete lies?

I forget,did you ever repent and apologize for lying to all of the members of this forum? It was a month or two ago, in September wasn't it? You do remember falsely claiming to be a Seventh Day Adventist, don't you?

Strange, I don't recall reading about our righteous brother Stephen ever hiding his affiliation with the Apostles from anyone?

I forget, did you ever step out of the shadows, into the Light of God and admit which denomination you are shilling for? Peterson, it's a rather Catholic sounding name... isn't it?

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: ProdigalOne] #178306
11/20/15 03:08 PM
11/20/15 03:08 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
The unbelieving 50% you speak of will be Shaken out of God's Remnant Church!

God's remnant church is the SDA denomination? lol

///

Home Page - MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE

WELCOMES BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF
THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!

ATTENTION DARYL!

Are we seriously supposed to believe that James Peterson is a FRIEND
of The Seventh-Day Adventist Church?

Doesn't it seem a bit more likely that he lied on his application form and joined
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers Online for the purpose of antagonistic trolling
and mocking our faith?

NO. But look at this:

Acts 7:48-60
... the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:

'Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool.
What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord.
Or where will my resting place be?
Has not my hand made all these things?’

You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit! Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him — you who have received the law that was given through angels but have not obeyed it.

When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him, dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul. While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep."

What do you think about that? Let's discuss the Bible, shall we?

///

What do I think about that?

Well, I think that you mean to portray the Seventh Day Adventist Church as the Sanhedrin who persecuted the prophets, murdered the Son of God, and stoned Stephen to death. Strange, I don't recall ever hearing about Seventh Day Adventism committing murder? I think that in your accusation, you assign yourself the role of Stephen. Strange, I don't recall reading that Spirit filled Stephen bore false witness by making baseless accusations of murder against Christians? Strange, I don't recall ever reading about the godly man, Stephen mocking people?

James Peterson said: "God's remnant church is the SDA denomination? lol"

"But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time..." Jude 1:17-18

Strange, I don't recall reading about the child of God, Stephen telling complete lies? I forget,did you ever repent and apologize for lying to all of the members of this forum? It was a month or two ago, in September wasn't it? You do remember falsely claiming to be a Seventh Day Adventist, don't you? Strange, I don't recall reading about our righteous brother Stephen ever hiding his affiliation with the Apostles from anyone? I forget, did you ever step out of the shadows, into the Light of God and admit which denomination you are shilling for? Peterson, it's a rather Catholic sounding name... isn't it?

• lol

///

Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: Elle] #178307
11/20/15 03:21 PM
11/20/15 03:21 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada

Well it is not proof in the technical sense, but evidence enough. FB#18 says, "Her writings speak with prophetic authority and provide comfort, guidance, instruction, and correction to the church" cf "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness ..." (2 Tim. 3:16)

The Church takes ALL her writings as being inspired (with the exception of some minor letters to her son). That’s not even close to canonizing her writings at all.
Do you care to oppose one who speaks with "prophetic authority" under "inspiration of God"? SDA have established Ellen White in their hearts much like Mormons have done Joseph Smith. It is a settled matter, and a fundamental doctrine of the denomination. And there is NOTHING you can do about it.

No it doesn’t bother me for I know it is in the Lord’s plan that most (if not all) denomination won’t change their foundation for they were blinded. That is just the way it goes when we build a house in the wilderness when we weren’t allowed to from the beginning and were said to live in a tent without foundation instead. Houses prevents us from following the Lord wherever He goes. Houses were only meant to be built when we reach the promised land, not before. Once a house(=denomination) is build on a certain foundation, most don’t want to change that foundation. It’s too costy and too much work.

When the appointed time will come and the unveiling of Jesus-Christ will be made manifest -- all these [denominational] foundations will be tested against Jesus’ foundation that He has laid. In I Cor 3:11-15 talks about the members’ works set on these [denominational] foundation will be tested. They(the members) may suffer great loss (of their works), but they themselves will be saved by fire. So I see in this, that the Lord purpose is to test the members against what they have worked upon.

You ask quite a lot to be removed: personal letters, all writings from the pen of her team, anything that was changed or added by the Church, anything where she was expressing her understanding at the time.

In that list I didn’t mention testing all writings against the law and the testimonies. Yes, perhaps it would reduce everything to a small book like one of the writers in the Bible.
Won't you consider annotations instead, explicit identifications of what is what and which is which? I think they have done that already though.

No I don’t think that will do. If the Church leadership takes up their Christian duty (which I very much doubt this will ever happen), what I think is best would be to separate what is inspired into a separate book.

Really, it’s up to the individuals to test all things (1Cor 3:11-15, Deut 13 and 18, Is 8:20). We shouldn't expect or wait for the Leadership to do this. Nor will we be spared because of their lack(1Cor 3:11-15). As Ellen and James clearly said that it is each one of us to do our Christian Duty to test all things and stand on the bible alone.

Then say plainly that you do not consider whatever quote anyone brings up to be authentic. My point is, you cannot do anything about Ellen White where SDA are concerned, period. Speak to a Roman Catholic and you must contend with the Pope. Speak with a Mormon and you will hear about Joseph Smith spoken with great reverence. And so on .... And so on ....

If the Bible is common ground, stand on common ground. If not, then humanity and love are often common themes in religion. Let your conversation spring from that common experience.

///

Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: James Peterson] #178315
11/20/15 06:59 PM
11/20/15 06:59 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
If the Bible is common ground, stand on common ground. If not, then humanity and love are often common themes in religion. Let your conversation spring from that common experience.
thumbsup

Blessings
Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: ProdigalOne] #178316
11/20/15 08:41 PM
11/20/15 08:41 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
1. If you enforced the 28FB to define what constitute a SDA member, you will probably would have to ex-communicate 50% of the attending members or 90%+ of members on the registry.

2. Have you ever been in a business meeting in your Church to review its members registry to do a clean up? I have. In our little Church we have on average less than 15 attending members. In our registry, we have about 100 or more. Our Church doesn't want to remove anyone from its registry unless they are dead. You have to request to be removed, to be taken out. Thus, this shows the Church doesn't want to remove anyone including me.

Elle, are you really going to shift the responsibility for you own actions onto the Pastor and board members of the Church you attend? If you cease to meet the definition of a Seventh Day Adventist shouldn't you have the honesty and integrity to resign your membership?

I view any Church units as one family of believers. In a family, members don't always agree or believe the same, but it is no reason to ex-communicate anyone. This mentality is quite RCC who doesn't realize that any Church truth & understanding is still not complete.

Quote:
You do realize that non-members are still allowed to attend services? You can still obey what you believe is God's will for you without sinning. Just as you can be honest on your profile here without misrepresenting yourself as a Seventh Day Adventist. You would still be allowed to participate in discussions and everyone would know where you stand.

If the Church leadership knows of your apostasy and does not remove you from the books, that sin is upon their heads. The false witness you give by pretending to meet the membership requirements is upon yours.

Interesting definition of sin you have there. I never saw that in the Bible. Isn't it a sin to disobey the Lord or act presumptuously? As I said, He never told me to leave. I have ask. Then just 2 years ago; He shown me via scriptures that He wants me to stay.

Originally Posted By: Prodigalone
As for your claim that 50% of the attending members do not accept the 28 Fundamental Beliefs, it is quite possible that you are correct. This situation will be rectified shortly when the Shaking occurs.

Do you think it will be mostly the leaders that will be shakened out? Don't know but I have heard so many stories(that I'm not really interested but many does like to put an emphasis on the sins of the Leadership. I rather focuss on all the good things the Lord is doing.) Nevertheless, the story below did make me think that perhaps many leaders have the mark of the beast(money)on their hands and forehead.

I got this recent news first hand from my best friend (an Adventist) who is from one of the Slavic countries and worked for the Conference of her country for lots of years before coming to Canada like 8 or so years. Anyway, she knows lots of pastors from which have been long friends to her family and she keeps in touch. Well, one of them is now a Pastor in the US in some big city in the East coast. He started to study scripture for himself and started to teach what scripture says -- meaning he started to teach things other than the 28FBs. The Conference Leaders told him "no, no", but he replied back saying "I will teach whatever message the Lord gives me", and kept on studying and changing a little his position. The congregation started studying also and many agreed. Of course some disagreed with him, but most did agree and he got them studying also for themselves. Another word they were learning to receive their teachings from the Holy Spirit.

Then the conference threatened the Pastor that he will loose his job. He said, "no problem do what you think you must do"[all quotes our my paraphrase of what my friend told me]. That went on for many months and the congregation stood by him.

You know what the conference decided to do at the end? They didn't remove him from the payroll and he can preach whatever he wants. He had a large following and perhaps the conference didn't want to loose those tithes and offering.

So that's how it seems to be by various witnesses. The leadership is ok to even pay a pastor for teaching things other than the 28FBs.

Or maybe I'm wrong and perhaps that conference is changing their position themself. I do hope that is the case and I would applaud to that. I think Ellen and James White would applaud to that also.

ProdigalOne -- we are to grow together. One shouldn't stone or cast the other out because of believing different things. Let's open the Word together and learn more about what the Lord wants to teach us. Let's not follow the RCC persecuting and ex-communicating mentality. The Lord told our Church that we are blind, so why do you pretend we can see. We are all blind and in need of the Lord's healing salve to see His glory shine.

Blessings
Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: James Peterson] #178335
11/21/15 07:23 AM
11/21/15 07:23 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

• lol

///

"But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time..." Jude 1:17-18

Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: James Peterson] #178336
11/21/15 07:31 AM
11/21/15 07:31 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Then say plainly that you do not consider whatever quote anyone brings up to be authentic. My point is, you cannot do anything about Ellen White where SDA are concerned, period. Speak to a Roman Catholic and you must contend with the Pope. Speak with a Mormon and you will hear about Joseph Smith spoken with great reverence. And so on .... And so on ....

///

Ah, the voice of ecumenism speaks!

I wonder who else thinks we should put aside our differences and seek common ground?

"Divisions among us, but also divisions among the communities: evangelical Christians, orthodox Christians, Catholic Christians, but why divided? We must try to bring about unity. Let me tell you something, today, before leaving home, I spent 40 minutes more or less, half an hour, with an evangelical pastor. And we prayed together, seeking unity."

Pope Francis: Catholic Online.

The Beast has his servants, even here on a site that is supposed to be a sanctuary from his blasphemous bile.

Did you ever come clean about which denomination you are shilling for James Peterson?

Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: Elle] #178337
11/21/15 07:57 AM
11/21/15 07:57 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
thumbsup

Elle, does your thumbs up signify agreement with the Ecumenical Movement?

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!