HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,599
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,210 guests, and 20 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 57 of 119 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179719
03/11/16 01:35 AM
03/11/16 01:35 AM
ProdigalOne  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Thank you Elle. It's a fascinating area of study.

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179740
03/12/16 02:14 PM
03/12/16 02:14 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment: On March 10th the ECB(Europe Central Banks) announced what was later termed by financial critics as the "Bazooka Money Creation".

Draghi Delivers The Bazooka: ECB Announces Surprise Refi, Marginal Rate Cuts; Boosts QE To €80BN, Adds IG Bonds

Bix Weir commented that for a few weeks the rigging engines will keep things in check but coming end of March and April that's when the Chaos will hit.

A "Watch what the Lord does on Feast Dates" proposed Exercise : I'm only proposing as an exercise to only take note what dates major events hits the news. Note how significant news and the stock crash hit on Mid January. From that point, it seems to been keeping steady. I do expect that the news & events intensity will pick up in April. So Bix Weir forecast of the effect of the ECB's Bazooka aligns with this. On top of this, we have seen some hinting news that China might announce a gold currency backing or other big news in April.

Then later I expect the news will pick up again in July and then again in the fall. This seems to be the overall pattern each year that I have noticed these past 3 years because Stephen Jones was watching these dates as the Lord seems to take pleasure to make things happen around the Feasts dates.

Yearly Watch Dates

Jan 15 -- is a "Passover type of date" being the 15th day of the 1st month on the Julian calendar. Steven Jones says that the Lord wants us to watch these "Feasts date-type on the Julian calendar" as the Lord gives us clues(signs) of what He will do when the actual Feast date comes.

Abib 15 -- is Passover, we are to watch what happens.

July 1,10,15,22 -- is a 7th month "type" giving us clues(signs) what will happen when the Fall Feast turns over.

7th Month from the Abib month -- we are to watch what happens on the 1st, 10, 15, & 22 which are the Fall Feast dates.

Bix Weir: ECB "Bazooka Money Creation" will translate into MASSIVE CHAOS

Quote:
From Bix Weir email:

The ECB’s announcement this morning of “Bazooka Money Creation” will translate into MASSIVE CHAOS in the weeks ahead. Central Bank panic moves never end up solving the problems. Currently the markets are on a computer rigged lock down with the riggers exercising full control of everything that may go “wonky” as it relates to the financial markets.

“Case in Point: Rumors that Deutsche Bank may be hit hard by the ECB actions has sent their stock soaring 4% on the announcement…a sure sign that they are in desperate trouble!

But the calm and cool control will change during the second half of March.

Many people have asked if Roota’s 2016 Timeline is still on track given the amount of control being exercised on market pricing lately. How could it be that the markets deteriorate so fast from where we are today?

Yes, the Timeline is 100% on track. I even talked about the current situation expected in early March…

“First Half of March: Market volatility will pick up speed the first few weeks of March as the financial data reported is not improving and everyone will start thinking about 1st quarter results…which will be devastating. Expect the stock market rigging mechanism to keep that barometer in check for as long as they can. Gold and silver will start to finally perk up as the riggers try to slowly let their control mechanisms loose…just a bit.”

It is the Second Half of March and the entire month of April that the Chaos hits hard with the final END GAME transpiring throughout the remainder of the year.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179741
03/12/16 02:53 PM
03/12/16 02:53 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Monsanto may lose European license for products with glyphosate

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...ith-glysophate/

Mar 09, 2016

Quote:
A big battle is being fought in Europe over Monsanto’s Roundup, which contains the chemical glysophate. It has been shown to be a carcinogen, but Monsanto’s political power is being opposed by scientists from around Europe. Many nations have already banned Roundup, but Europe’s decision will be a major key to Monsanto’s future.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/bad-day-monsanto-good-day-public-health-europe/

Quote:
A battle of corporate profit vs people’s needs has been fought out at the European Union over the past two days as heated negotiations took place about the re-licencing of a chemical that probably causes cancer in humans. It just so happens that this very same chemical makes millions in profit for the giant chemical and seed company Monsanto.

For now, neither side has emerged victorious as the decision about whether to relicense glyphosate, which was due to be voted on today, has been postponed until May….

Concerns about the safety of glyphosate were corroborated by the World Health Organisation’s 2015 breakthrough study finding glyphosate to be “probably carcinogenic to humans”.

This serious threat to public health was behind the decision of a number of member states including France, Sweden and Italy to announce in recent days that they would be voting against the relicensing of glyphosate. It also drove 1.5million people to sign Avaaz’s petition urging the EU not to relicense it.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179743
03/12/16 03:31 PM
03/12/16 03:31 PM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Elle I notice that you sometimes post news items that I personally would not be researching on the Sabbath. I read this thread during Sabbath because it generally pertains to prophetic events.

I realize that you do not believe the traditional Seventh Day Adventist teachings, I am curious, do you keep the seventh day Sabbath?

It is not my intention to start a debate on the topic, I am just wondering what your belief is concerning the Sabbath?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179744
03/12/16 03:59 PM
03/12/16 03:59 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
The King of Babylon indicted for fraud

by Stephen Jones
Mar 09, 2016

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...cted-for-fraud/

Quote:
The demise of the Babylonian system is becoming apparent now as France is pushing ahead with an indictment for fraud against Baron David de Rothschild.

http://tapnewswire.com/2016/03/rothschil...ild-indictment/

Quote:
“Last year, Baron David de Rothschild was indicted by the French government after he was accused of fraud in a scheme that allegedly embezzled large sums of money from British pensioners.

“It has taken many years to bring this case against Rothschild and his company the Rothschild Financial Services Group, which trapped hundreds of pensioners in a bogus loan scheme between the years of 2005 and 2008.

“One by one the pensioners lost their money and pressed charges against the notorious banker, beginning a case that would take many years to get even an indictment.

“In June, Paris-based liaison judge Javier Gómez Bermudez ruled that Rothschild must face a trial for his crimes, and ordered local police to seek him out in his various mansions that are spread throughout the country….

“While news of a single Rothschild being indicted is certainly noteworthy, a particularly important announcement was made this Friday [March 4, 2016].

“The French government announced that it has launched an investigation into the entire Swiss branch of the Rothschild’s banking empire.”

Interestingly, the article goes on to tell us that the Rothschilds have moved their base of operations to America in order to take advantage of its tax haven status. It appears that this allows them more secrecy by not having to report their affairs to government authorities. We can only wonder how it is that America would become the tax haven of choice.

Quote:
“The Rothschild empire has been instrumental in helping move the global elite’s wealth from traditional tax havens like the Bahamas, Switzerland and the British Virgin Islands to the U.S.

“Last month, the Free Thought Project reported on the above the law tax haven established inside the United States by the Rothschilds.

“After opening a trust company in Reno, Nev., Rothschild & Co. began ushering the massive fortunes of the world’s most wealthy individuals out of typical tax havens, and into the Rothschild run U.S. trusts, which are exempt from the international reporting requirements.

“The Rothschild banking dynasty is a family line that has been accused of pulling the political strings of many different governments through their control of various economic systems throughout the world.”

The Rothschild dynasty’s founder, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, set up his family trust before he died in 1812. He was essentially the father of modern banking, and his alliance with the Vatican fulfilled the rise of the second (banking) beast in Revelation 13. I have wondered for years how long this alliance would last and how long it would be before it fell before the power of the “kings of the east.” It appears that the answer is about 200 years, or perhaps more specifically, 204 years from 1812-2016.

The Great Pyramid appears on the back of the US dollar. It shows only 13 layers to indicate the 13 original colonies (and also the secret Council of 13 running the show). But the Great Pyramid actually has 203 layers of rock. The 204th is the capstone which was rejected by the builders and never placed on the top of the pyramid. It represents Christ (Psalm 118:22).

Perhaps we are now nearing the time when the Capstone will be put in place.

My comment : Stephen's view of the meaning of the number 204 and its relationship with the pyramid is detailed below.

Quote:
Psalm 119 and the Number 204

The significance of the number 204 is seen in Psalm 119, which is a psalm celebrating the Word of God. The psalm has 22 sections, one for each of the 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet. Letters make up words, so this is how the psalmist celebrates the Word of God.

There are ten specific words used in this psalm, each describing the Word of God in some manner:

1.Way (derek)

2.Testimonies (eduth)

3.Precepts (pikkudim)

4.Commandments (mizvah)

5.Word (imrah)

6.Law (torah)

7.Judgment (mishpat)

8.Righteousness (zedek)

9.Statute (hok and hukka)

10.Word(s) (dabar)

The theme of Psalm 119 is found in verse 160, “the sum of Thy word is truth.” In other words, all ten words represent the totality of the Word, even as the 22 letters make up the total alphabet used to create those words. Ten is also the number of the law, seen most clearly in the fact that there are Ten Commandments to summarize the mind and character of God that is our righteous standard.

Those ten different words listed above are used 204 times in Psalm 119. As we will see, number 204 speaks of Christ, the Word (Logos) of God through whom all things were created (John 1:1-4).

As the Creator, He also is the Head (Col. 1:18).

The Great Pyramid and Number 204

The Great Pyramid in Egypt has 203 layers of stone. The 204th layer was the Capstone, which was never placed on the top, because it was rejected by the builders (Ps. 118:22). The Pyramid, known originally as Pa-Hanoch, or “Pillar of Enoch,” was constructed as a scale model of the earth in its dimensions. Its weight was 5,300,000 tons, which is one quadrillionth the weight of the earth.

The four sides are not perfectly flat, but curved. Its curvature is precisely the curvature of the earth itself. If we measure from corner to corner in a straight line, the distance is 365.242 Sacred Cubits. This number happens to be the precise length of a solar year (365.242 days).

The Pyramid was deliberately built slightly too small for the Capstone to fit properly. By design, the perimeter at its base should have been 36,524 inches, but it was only 36,238 inches. It was 286.1 inches short. As a symbol of the earth, the Pyramid was thus seen to fall short of the glory of God so that the Capstone, representing Christ, was too big to fit on the Pyramid. This is why the Capstone was rejected and never set in its place (Psalm 118:22).

Hence, built into the structure of the Pyramid is the truth of man’s condition after the fall of Adam. Yet Abraham was called out of Ur of the Chaldees precisely 286.1 Sabbath years from Adam (2003 years).

The angle of the passage system in the Pyramid is 26 deg. 18 min. 9.63 sec. Using the location of the Pyramid as our reference point, a line drawn northeast at that angle runs through Bethlehem, where Jesus was born.

In fact, the distance from the Pyramid to Bethlehem is 2139 furlongs. The Pyramid dates itself astronomically in the year 2141 B.C., so we see that 2139 furlongs is also the measure of years until Jesus was born in 2 B.C.

The Great Pyramid was referenced in Isaiah 19:19, 20,

19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord near its border. 20 And it will become a sign and a witness to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the Lord because of oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Champion, and He will deliver them.

The Great Pyramid of Gizeh is located in the midst of the land of Egypt at the ancient border between Upper and Lower Egypt. In fact, Gizeh means “border.”

The numeric value of the two verses above, taken by adding up the numeric values of every letter, is 5449. The precise height of the Great Pyramid is 5449 Pyramid Inches, which is its internal measuring system. Our modern inch is almost identical (.999 Pyramid Inches).

So there is no doubt that Isaiah was referring to the Great Pyramid when prophesying of the deliverance of Egypt from their “oppressors.” Egypt has a promise of deliverance in Christ, which has yet to be fulfilled.

There are 153 layers of stone from the bottom up to the King’s Chamber, and another 50 above that for a total of 203. Thus, the numbers (153 + 50) prophesy of the sons of God (153) needing the Jubilee (50) in order to reach the top of the Pyramid where the Capstone is to be placed.

So the Capstone on the Great Pyramid was the 204th layer of stone, representing Christ, the “head of the corner” (Ps. 118:22). It was never put in place, because the Pyramid was built 286.1 inches too small. This created a BREACH, even as the rejection of Jesus as Messiah created a breach in the New.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #179747
03/12/16 04:38 PM
03/12/16 04:38 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne

Elle I notice that you sometimes post news items that I personally would not be researching on the Sabbath. I read this thread during Sabbath because it generally pertains to prophetic events.

I realize that you do not believe the traditional Seventh Day Adventist teachings, I am curious, do you keep the seventh day Sabbath?

It is not my intention to start a debate on the topic, I am just wondering what your belief is concerning the Sabbath?

Yes, I pretty much keep the Sabbath like most Adventist.

However, I know that this is not really the true Biblical meaning of the Sabbath especially for the Levites and the Priesthood who worked for the Lord more on the Sabbath than any other days.

My understanding of the Sabbath is still very short. BTW I intend to come back to the Sabbath discussion later after I finish other posting in other discussions that does lead to the Sabbath question raised at the end of page 11 in the Are the Feast Days & Sabbaths still binding? discussion.

But for now, Myron's comments with scriptures on AO about the meaning of the Sabbath is a good brief explanation of my current understanding of the Sabbath up to now.

In brief, I do not believe any of the Sabbaths laws are nail to the cross; nor do I believe any other laws(Priesthood, Feasts & sacrificial) are either.

The challenge presented is to know the Lord's mind, intend, and NT application of all these Sabbath laws(7th day, 7th year, 7th Millennium, the 7 Feast Sabbath days, and the Jubilee) in the Millennium and ages to come.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179754
03/12/16 09:51 PM
03/12/16 09:51 PM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Thanks Elle, I appreciate your candor.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179768
03/13/16 01:08 PM
03/13/16 01:08 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment: I'm not trying to influence anyone regarding the coming election. But only wanted to point out this very interesting phenomena that I think these two articles expressed correctly what is going on. It is about the US Aristocracy(with Mystery Babylon) versus the People. Probably this rise of Donald Trump could be to put an end in the election corruption and remove those Aristocracy in power. I don't know if he's going to win or even make it alive to the end of the election. And if he makes it, then looks like Ben Carson will have an active hand or say in the Education and Health Care system. Then Sanders looks like a good choice too. I just wanted to note to watch this interesting phenomena to see what the Lord is trying to accomplish with it. And to me, it seems He's trying to destroy another section of Mystery Babylon's.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-12/nassim-taleb-sums-americas-election-17-black-swan-words

"People are not voting for Trump (or Sanders). People are just voting, finally, to destroy the establishment."

====================================

This Election Is The Biggest Threat To The US Aristocracy (Biggest Opportunity For Voters) Since At Least 1932

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-12...ters-least-1932

March 12, 2016
Authored by Eric Zuesse,

"The historical significance of the 2016 U.S. Presidential contest isn’t yet generally recognized. Consider the evidence regarding this historical significance, in the links that will be provided here, and from which the argument here is constructed:

Quote:
For the first time ever, a Republican campaign ad against Hillary Clinton is entirely truthful about her and focuses on the most important issue facing voters:

For the first time since 1932, an American Presidential campaign presents an opportunity for the public to overthrow the aristocracy.

And, for the first time in U.S. history, a realistic possibility exists that the voters’ choice between the two Parties’ Presidential nominees might turn out to be between two enemies of the aristocracy: Bernie Sanders versus Donald Trump.
However, if it turns out instead to be between Trump v. Clinton, then what will be the aristocratic backing of each?

"On Clinton’s side will be Wall Street — and this includes the ‘shadow banks’ (the non-“bank” sellers of what Bill Clinton and the Republicans caused to become unregulated credit derivatives), from which Hillary Clinton is also receiving donations, and from which the Clinton Foundation is supported and overseen — along with other Clinton funders).

"Clearly, this is the first Presidential contest since 1932 in which the interests of the aristocracy versus the interests of the public will be presented to the voters, for them to decide which of the two sides they’re actually on.

"And, if the election turns out to be between Trump versus Sanders, then this will be the first U.S. Presidential election ever in which both of the major-Party nominees will have committed themselves to policies (Trump clearly on foreign affairs, Sanders clearly on domestic affairs) that the aristocracy vigorously oppose, and that presents a severe threat to the aristocrats' continued rule of the country.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179794
03/14/16 07:42 PM
03/14/16 07:42 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
Originally Posted By: kland
So to apply this to the fall of Babylon

type: the euphrates river which was the life stream of Old Babylon. It was diverted and dried up so the Kings of the East was able to enter the highly walled and guarded city via the river, to conquer it.
Antitype : the life steam of Mystery Babylon is its ability to issue their own currency and charge interest(usury which is against the Lord's laws). Currency comes from the root word current like the current of a river. So the Kings of the East has diverted the river(by means of an alternative banking system and reform of currency to have gold backing and etc...) and Lord is drying up the life stream(current-cy) of Mystery Babylon to give way for the Kings of the East to conquer it.
So are you saying "currency" is "spiritual"?

It's a Spiritual application and interpretation.
The fulfillment of this prophesy by the Lord Sovereignty behind the events will determine its interpretation.

Physical TYPE :
The Euphrates river came in / out of Old Babylon. It was via the drying of the river that made way for the Kings of the East to conquer Old Babylon.

Spiritual Antitype :
The fiat money(currencies) is what comes in / out of Mystery Babylon today. Fiat money is the life stream of Mystery Babylon. Amchel Rothschild said "Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws,"

In your response to ProdigalOne:
Quote:
Basically what I’m seeing is that it all depends.

So, would you be saying that physical things can be spiritual, depending?

Depending upon what? Who's interpretation?

Do you see some contradictions here? If not, do you see some lack of definitions, then?

Another example:
Quote:
Yes, I pretty much keep the Sabbath like most Adventist.

However, I know that this is not really the true Biblical meaning of the Sabbath especially for the Levites and the Priesthood who worked for the Lord more on the Sabbath than any other days.
In brief, I do not believe any of the Sabbaths laws are nail to the cross; nor do I believe any other laws(Priesthood, Feasts & sacrificial) are either.

You keep the Sabbath even though it's not the really meaning/(way?) but you don't believe any old testament laws were nailed to the cross?

Huh?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #179800
03/14/16 10:33 PM
03/14/16 10:33 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Basically what I’m seeing is that it all depends.

So, would you be saying that physical things can be spiritual, depending?

Depending upon what? Who's interpretation?

Do you see some contradictions here? If not, do you see some lack of definitions, then?

No contradiction whatsoever.

The spiritual fulfillment of a law or prophecy remains spiritual whether the end fulfillment is either spiritual or physical. Like the heart circumcision is a spiritual end product fulfillment versus Jesus being a physical end product fulfillment of the Passover lamb. The facts remains that in both of these examples -- the Law had a spiritual fulfillment of the literal/physical law.

What depends is whether or not the spiritual fulfillment will be in a physical form, or spiritual form or at time I have some example where they are both. This is what I meant where it depends. And I do not think we will see some type of formulas, patterns, or anything man can calculate so he can say "well all these type of categories of laws or prophecies will have a spiritual fulfillment in a physical form while these will have a spiritual form". I'm sure we can see some little pattern here and there, but I think there will always be many instances where the pattern is broken. Just like categorizing animals. We can find some similar characteristics and group them in a category, but you will always find some animals that just doesn't fit completely anywhere. So I don't think we can rely on any man formulas to figure things out.

And this conclusion fits well to say that it is the Lord who made it so. So that we will always need to depend on His Spirit. Even if we think we have it figured it out.... as I said all interpretation depends on the Holy Spirit. No man is at liberty to put their own interpretation on nothing. End of story. That's why I will express myself as "according to my understanding" and will provide scriptures and types from where I got that understanding. My interpretation of these scriptures and types may be wrong or not complete. But at least I am not relying on my opinions. My bases for my interpretation is always on at least 2 biblical sources. But that doesn't means I have it all right. And that's the purpose of discussion for it would be nice to have feedback from someone that studies scriptures seriously and can address where in my understanding is not sound.

If you hear an interpretation from anyone, or even the word from Moses or Paul. We all have a duty to do a thorough investigation of the matter by verify all other sources of the Bible under the Holy Spirit guidance, and chew the matter down and let the Holy Spirit confirm, elaborate, filter what needs to be filtered, give an application for your situation, give an understanding in relations to another subject,....etc. I'm not saying Moses or Paul's words are wrong, I'm saying any word from the Bible or any speaker, prophet, church doctrines, or signs from events out there needs to be guided by the Holy Spirit. No man is at liberty to arrive at their own definition, interpretation, or application. If so you are not eating Jesus' flesh, you are eating another man's flesh.

You keep the Sabbath even though it's not the really meaning/(way?) but you don't believe any old testament laws were nailed to the cross? Huh?

I keep the Sabbath as far as I understand the NT Sabbath meaning to be. As I said I acknowledge my understanding is lacking, and do not know the full spiritual application of it especially in the coming Millennium. So I keep it to the extend of my understanding. When the Lord will reveal more, I will be able to keep more of what I understand. I can only go to the point of what is reveal to me. Anything beyond that is presumptuous.

However, I'm sure I do things some in the Church might not do and it is based on my current understanding of the Sabbath. For example I have always removed any correction time my children might have during the Sabbath even before I understood about the Jubilee law. When the Sabbath day is over, my children's correction will resume. Of course no work-choirs for my children. Another thing, I will not judge(that leads to a correction) a serious matter on the Sabbath. And my time is devoted to serve them, my brothers and sisters, or any strangers in any form the Lord leads me. This is my "Levitical work" during the Sabbath. If I want to physically do some "lay activity" then I'll do that on another day. The purpose of any Sabbaths is to set the captives free.

Blessings
Page 57 of 119 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!