HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,631
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 20
kland 5
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, Kevin H), 3,380 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Pray for Tony #17972
07/04/01 01:00 AM
07/04/01 01:00 AM
D
Dennis Crabbe  Offline
Canada
Dear Zyph,
All I can say is "Amen" to what Gerry said. The strong desire you show for Tony and others to know and follow truth gives evidence that God is clearly doing something very positive in your life, and shows that you want to follow it, too. You also show a rare respect for sound handling of Scripture that many church members (and even some ministers) do not have today. According to Scripture, a carnal heart does not feel the way you do toward Bible truth; instead, the carnal heart has "enmity" (hostility) toward God's word (Rom. 8:7). You, on the other hand, express great appreciation when you see someone handle God's word faithfully (evidenced elsewhere on MSDAOL). No one can have such a rare appreciation for right handling of truth, and such a desire to help others find truth, unless God is at work in their life. Such characteristics are largely absent in the experience of many Christians today, and are much needed. As I see the things you have written "Zyph," it seems as if I can almost hear the Saviour say, "Thou art not far from the kingdom of God." (Mk. 12:34).

Dear Lord, I ask you to please encourage "Zyph" with the assurance of your love for her and her son. Please place your arms around them and help them take hold of your word by faith, and find the long-sought peace that comes with having implicit trust in Your Word, the peace you long to give. I also pray for Tony, that you will help him recognize the truth, and help him see it not as a threat, but as an answer to his every need. In Jesus' precious name, amen.

Re: Pray for Tony #17973
02/11/02 11:46 AM
02/11/02 11:46 AM
zyph  Offline OP
Dedicated Member
Australia
Next Tuesday night, Tony and I will attend an SDA prayer meeting. I don't have the energy to write the full story, but God has touched his heart, and he has finally agreed to seek fellowship with the Adventists. It is a trial only, so I'm asking you all to lift him up in your prayers, and ask God to make the experience a spiritual one that will make him want to come back for more. He has a long way to travel, and this is an effort on his part. Please pray that nothing will distract him. And pray that God will send his most spiritual people to influence Tony.

Thank you all.

Re: Pray for Tony #17974
02/11/02 02:43 PM
02/11/02 02:43 PM
Edward F Sutton  Offline
Charter Member
Most Dedicated Member
Zanesville, OH 43701
Lord
It's me again. You've had to search me out and go get me so often, I have been so hard for you to work with so often, yet You just keep on bringing me back to you . You go right to my heart and get me to look at you and though others do upset me from time to time, You just keep on getting me to look at you and ignore them.

Lord you keep on doing this for me, and I know why You do it. You love me. You're the only Dad left worth following, where You walk. The only Adventist Dad I have.

Lord please do this for Tony too, You love him too. Please open his heart that You are wanting to be his Adventist Dad too. Dear Jesus please convince Tony's heart about our Adventist Dad. Amen

Re: Pray for Tony #17975
02/11/02 10:34 PM
02/11/02 10:34 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Dear Heavenly Father,

Please be with both zyph and Tony and especially prepare those who will be attending that prayer meeting to be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit in such a way that both zyph and Tony in particular will know that You were also there at that Prayer Meeting.

In Your Precious Name I pray,

Amen!

Re: Pray for Tony #17976
02/12/02 05:14 AM
02/12/02 05:14 AM
G
Greg Goodchild  Offline
Placerville, CA
Dear Father:
Thank you for the wonderful list of testimonies that are on this thread. We thank you that the most wonderful of all activities is taking place and that Zyph is accepting your love and is pleading with your people to give special gifts to her that she may give to others. We thank you that you are leaving a testimony here on this board that Zyph cannot erase that you have accepted her into your kingdom and that you are using her to witness for you. We thank you that you have sent the most spiritual witness that you have for Tony in the person of Zyph. We pray that your will may be accomplished in Tony's life and to continue to be accomplished in Zyph's life. We thank you for the opportunity to lift her up and we thank you that You would be willing to allow us to participate in this evangelistic event. We also pray that when we get tempted to look at our hearts that you will help us to look to calvary again and see that you are greater than our hearts and that you love us.
We choose to accept these gifts tonight for we cannot pay for them or make them happen in our own strength. We accept them because they are yours and you have allowed us to participate in them. We thank you in Jesus name. Amen!

Re: Pray for Tony #17977
02/12/02 09:05 AM
02/12/02 09:05 AM
zyph  Offline OP
Dedicated Member
Australia
Thank you so much for your prayers. Tony has had today, and will have tomorrow off work. He's been fairly overcome by depression, and can't face being there.

I don't want the devil to win this one, but he doesn't give up easily.

Re: Pray for Tony #17978
02/19/02 12:40 PM
02/19/02 12:40 PM
zyph  Offline OP
Dedicated Member
Australia
Well, we made it on time, we participated actively, Tony and I both prayed, and while he says it wasn't quite as practical as he'd hoped for, he wants to go back next week. Isn't that wonderful? So You all have to keep praying for Tony - please. And thank you.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/12/24 10:01 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!