HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,186
Posts195,505
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 17
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
8 registered members (Kevin H, TruthinTypes, Wendell Slattery, Daryl, ProdigalOne, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 3,107 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: Elle] #180459
05/03/16 10:37 PM
05/03/16 10:37 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
Originally Posted By: kland
Quote:
Kland: So if Green says the Holy Spirit showed him that God murders people but that doesn't mean He's a murderer, would you believe him?

Elle : No -- 1. I won't take anything from anyone as being the pure truth without FIRST chewing on it (meditating) and having a double witness (confirmation by the Holy Spirit). That includes anything I ponder in scriptures.
... It can be in the form of a newspaper headline, or a bulletin board that has a message, a person sharing something about the subject,

Kland :Not sure how that is different than an individual private interpretation?

A better word to use to define this phenomena is a personal revelation.

A personal revelation is NOT the same as a private interpretation.

A private interpretation means the interpretation comes from you or from another source of a man.

A personal revelation, means that the interpretation you received comes from ABOVE == the Holy Spirit.

Yes. I now see you are approaching it from first person. But I am looking at it from second person.

Of course, if you "feel" it comes from the Holy Spirit, that's one thing. You know the truth, whether you made it up or not.
??? "if you "feel" it comes from the Holy Spirit. ??? I'm not following you. Did I say that??? A second witness shouldn't be based on "if you feel it comes from the Holy Spirit". A second witness is based if the Holy Spirit gave you an explicit event or word that highly correlate with the first word you think came from the Holy Spirit. For sure at the beginning, you will get it wrong several times. However, this is normal in education and often we learn much more thru our errors.
But do you understand. It is just an opinion.

Quote:
But what about onlookers? How do they determine the difference?
Whoever hears a person testifying what he received a revelation or an interpretation or whatever from above, the onlooker have to test it by pondering of what was said and let the Holy Spirit confirm it to him personally what is true or not.
And just an opinion of another person. How is this any different than private interpretations based upon feelings and opinions whether someone else "feels" that way or not?

How do they know if it's been revealed or manipulated? In other words, is it a true revealing or a fraud?

It would depend on your pre-revelation received from above and how far the Holy Spirit was successful in teaching-revealing you basic truth.

A "witness" shouldn't be someone who agrees with you. Since Green refuses to distinguish between murder and killing, but claims there is a difference for God killing people, he could find someone who agrees with him and claim he has a "witness". That is only two opinions. A private interpretation. There needs to be scriptural backing and not "feelings" of what scripture says. Same with you.

Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: dedication] #180460
05/03/16 10:47 PM
05/03/16 10:47 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: dedication
I most certainly did address the subject at hand. Which is accepting EGW's witness on these matters or other witnesses who lead to the false Christ who James is trying (totally unsuccessfully ) to say could not be Satan himself personating Christ.

I showed the line of thinking (a line whose general premise you subscribe to) that caused considerable confusion in the early Advent movement and results in rejecting the third angels message and the inspired witness of EGW.

There is no way the two are compatible.
Which line of witnesses will one follow?
Dedication, I'm a little in agreement with James here. Is it necessary to say that Matt. 24:23-26 refers to satan personifying Christ? Does Ellen White say it does?

Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: kland] #180471
05/04/16 01:13 PM
05/04/16 01:13 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Quote:
Kland:Yes. I now see you are approaching it from first person. But I am looking at it from second person.

Of course, if you "feel" it comes from the Holy Spirit, that's one thing. You know the truth, whether you made it up or not.

Elle : ??? "if you "feel" it comes from the Holy Spirit. ??? I'm not following you. Did I say that??? A second witness shouldn't be based on "if you feel it comes from the Holy Spirit". A second witness is based if the Holy Spirit gave you an explicit event or word that highly correlate with the first word you think came from the Holy Spirit. For sure at the beginning, you will get it wrong several times. However, this is normal in education and often we learn much more thru our errors.

Kland : But do you understand. It is just an opinion.

No, if the one that received the personal revelation by the way of the Law (by chewing on the matter and received a double witness from the Holy Spirit) -- I will never consider it as an opinion. He may have heard wrong some parts or added to the revelation which is typical especially if the individual is new at testing things and seeking the teaching and confirmation of the Holy Spirit.

From an onlooker perspective who knows the laws how to test all things and if he's aware that the person(2nd person) who received the revelation also knows these laws; I will not view his message as an opinion. Whereas if the perceived revelation comes from a person(2nd person) who doesn't know how to test all things nor seek a second witness from the Holy Spirit; then yes I will perceive this as a potential "opinion". However I will not assume that this inexperienced person didn't hear from the Lord for I know the Lord can give a message-revelation to anyone: experience or not, believer or not. This inexperienced [2nd] person could of have received a revelation from above. I have come across some on this forum that I know what they heard was the voice of the Holy Spirit despite I also know they do not know how to test things.

Regardless if the 2nd person is experienced or not -- I do know he may be wrong in hearing some parts incorrectly and some of his heart idols (pre-conceived ideas) may of been in the way to some levels in delivering the message in a pure form. I will never cast any stones at him, nor discard the entire message if parts of it is not from the Holy Spirit.

Regardless, how questionable or very experienced the 2nd person may be -- IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER because the Lord told us to personally test ALL things anyway. The 2nd person, the 3rd, ... 5th person how experienced or not they may be --- we need to test them all(well if the Holy Spirit moves you to as you cannot test everything as we are bombarded with so much info everyday) and do the required chewing of the cud properly & thorougly the matter and we are required to receive a witness from the Holy Spirit whether or not the matter is true at the personal level. In some way, this is what Ellen White and James was telling us when they said it was OUR CHRISTIAN DUTY to verify all things from scriptures.

We will be judge PERSONALLY whether or not our works are based on the foundation Christ laid or not(1Cor 3:9-12). The judgment will be at the Personal level. We cannot give as an excuse to blame the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th person level for the erronous message we've received because the Lord sent us the Holy Spirit and we all have access to scriptures even in the original language with all kinds of easy to use tools at a simple click of a button. Plus we were clearly told by the Lord in scriptures in many places and forms to test all things.

The Christians today will be more guilty of this neglect of our Christian duty than the Jews in Christ time; because we know more today with all the revelation given in the NT and all the history that have past by and we have easy access to scriptures and so much tools to help us study on any matter the Holy Spirit brings to our minds.

Quote:
kland : But what about onlookers? How do they determine the difference?

Elle: Whoever hears a person testifying what he received a revelation or an interpretation or whatever from above, the onlooker have to test it by pondering of what was said and let the Holy Spirit confirm it to him personally what is true or not.

Kland : And just an opinion of another person. How is this any different than private interpretations based upon feelings and opinions whether someone else "feels" that way or not?

Again, it is not an opinion if this 2nd person knows how to test all things and knows to receive a witness from the Holy Spirit to confirm what he heard actually came from above. This enter into the category of PERSONAL REVELATION and NOT opinion.

Quote:
Kland : How do they know if it's been revealed or manipulated? In other words, is it a true revealing or a fraud?

Elle : It would depend on your pre-revelation received from above and how far the Holy Spirit was successful in teaching-revealing you basic truth.

Kland : A "witness" shouldn't be someone who agrees with you.

I agree with you. A witness always has to come from above.

Since Green refuses to distinguish between murder and killing, but claims there is a difference for God killing people, he could find someone who agrees with him and claim he has a "witness". That is only two opinions. A private interpretation. There needs to be scriptural backing and not "feelings" of what scripture says. Same with you.

The Holy Spirit won't contradict scriptures. That's why the initial step to test all things starts by studying all scriptures talking about the matter. If we leave some part of scriptures, that part can be a key evidence that can change the whole outlook and conclusion.

Since you brought up Green, I will use his example. Before I do, I would like to emphasis that Green's example is what most (if not all especially at their early conversion) Christians do and it is the norm how many people study scriptures today. Meaning I did the same thing as Green for over 25 years being in the Church. I'm not better than Green nor any other people on this forum. So this is not to point my finger at Green in any malecious way. Green was my first friend when I came to this forum and I still consider him as my good friend. I do believe he will change his ways of studying. He just probably never had anyone challenging him as I have done in that last discussion. I don't like doing that, but I was interested in studying that word myself, thus by doing so I did challenged his points he presented.

In that discussion, he was an example of a typical person who refused repeatedly to look at all scriptures (in this case looking at all the usage of the word ratsach found in the Bible) and was quick to draw a conclusion based on a few texts, his common sense, and his chosen & modified KJV "english" translation of the word ratsach. As you correctly pointed out Kland that anyone can find all the "witnesses" as they want to support their opinions. We are not of lacks of those type of "witnesses". But before seeking a "witness" for our speculative conclusion drawn from the Word or in the case of the words of this 2nd person Personal Revelation; we need to complete the First step properly -- to thorougly(look at all scriptures) and properly(give time) to chew the cud(meditate on what scriptures says and let the Holy Spirit guide his mind). Instead he quickly draw his own conclusion without the proper pre-meditative thorough step and sought "witnesses" of MEN (instead of the Holy Spirit) to support his own conclusion. Thus we have in this a good example of what NOT to do when testing all things.

Blessings
Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: kland] #180475
05/05/16 03:23 AM
05/05/16 03:23 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada

Dedication, I'm a little in agreement with James here. Is it necessary to say that Matt. 24:23-26 refers to satan personifying Christ? Does Ellen White say it does?

In what way are you agreeing with James?
I didn't bring up Matt. 24:23-26, he brought it up using it to prove that "false Christs" are only humans and for anyone to say Satan will personate Christ is "unbiblical."

Do you agree with that????

Quote:
-- there is a whole gamut of Satan's witnesses pushing a wide spectrum of shades of those same messages, preparing the world for his (satan's) majestic appearance with his retinue of "masters" -- the greatest deception to befall the human race.
Originally Posted By: James Peterson

I wonder from where that came? Jesus gives a VERY different picture, warning against false prophets. He said, "Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He [a man, not a majestic being] is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He [a man, and not a majestic being] is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. FOR as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."

It is evident (from the contrast in appearing pivoted by the word FOR) that ONLY Jesus Christ will be seen "in majestic appearance with his retinue of angels"; and no one else! Therefore, to paint Christ as Satan is to misrepresent the truth, prophesy falsely and lead others completely astray.

///

Christ's coming will be in the clouds of glory with all His angels, everyone will see Him, and ALL the dead in Christ will arise from their graves, and all the living in Christ, and the newly raised in Christ will all rise together to meet their Savior in the air, and go with Him to His Father's house. (Matt. 24:30-31; Rev. 1:7; 1 Thess. 4:13-17; John 14:2-3)

Satan and his retinue of masters will appear before that in majestic display on earth -- pretending to be Christ and a few raised dead people. They are exactly what Matthew 24 warned against, but few will believe that. They will think it is the real Christ. Indeed the false message that Christ with a few selected "leaders" raised in the first resurrection, will come and reign over the present world for 1000 years, is false prophesying and preparing people for the greatest deception yet to come.

By the way, you added to scripture in matt. 24:24-26. The pronoun, "HE' in that text, does not necessarily mean "a man, not a majestic being". The false Christ in those texts shows great signs and wonders.
Besides, Matt. 12:26, Luke 22:32 and other texts, use the pronoun "he" to refer to satan. The pronoun "he" in Matt. 24:26 is just a pronoun and can refer to ANY being pretending to be Christ.

The word "He" in Matt. 24:24-26 refers to a man and not a majestic being. Jesus said so.
Originally Posted By: Matt. 24:23-26
Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.

Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

It is CLEARLY evident that "He" refers to a man (a false christ or false prophet) working miracles and not a majestic being. ONLY Christ will appear in heaven as a majestic being with His retinue of angels and no one else! Again I say to you: "Therefore, to paint Christ as Satan is to misrepresent the truth, prophesy falsely and lead others completely astray."

His argument is a clear opening of the door to encourage everyone to welcome the Satan as the Christ.

Now there have been and are human men who have claimed to be Christ. I don't deny that -- I've run across several on my journeys on the internet. But NONE of them have ever shown great signs and wonders that are highly deceptive.

To limit that text to mere human men is extremely dangerous.
ANY BEING that presents himself ON EARTH as the Christ, no matter how glorious, bright or dazzling or how many wonders he preforms is NOT the real Christ.

James is worried that people will reject Christ when He appears????
That very concern shows me he is expecting the false Christ! He is expecting a "second coming" in which people can still chose, follow, and accept or reject (like it was at the first coming).

NO ONE will deny the coming of the REAL Christ in the clouds of glory -- it will be impossible to deny Him then. It will be universally known—it will be the end -- an end no one will escape. The verdict is settled prior to His coming -- He that is righteous will remain righteous, and he that is filthy will remain filthy --
The saved will meet our Savior, Jesus Christ, in the sky and go with Him to His Father's house in heaven. (1 Thes. 4, John 13:2-3) The rest will cease to exist. (Rev. 19:21)
There is no time to "accept" or "reject" Him then. That choice was made BEFORE His coming.

However, the "witnesses" are now working hard, using bits of scripture no less, to prepare the world to accept Satan (pretending to be Christ) who will appear in dazzling form, with his retinue of "masters". When he appears people will be urged to accept him as Christ.

One of the key doctrines in this preparation for the false Christ, is the doctrine that Christ will rule over present nations -- whether it's the "millennium" belief, or the a-millennium belief of the Catholics-- they are all being conditioned to expect a "Christ" to come and take control of things here on earth, that during His reign He will be getting people to accept Him as Christ, and that His reign will bring in the "age of peace" in a still sinful (though less sinful) world.

Yes, I do believe it is IMPERATIVE to know that ANYONE, be it man (who can only be a little deceptive) or fallen angelic beings (who can and will bring the ultimate deception) that appear in any fashion claiming to be Christ, showing great signs and wonders, in which we are told "He is here" or "He is there" come let us worship him -- IS A deception -- a FALSE Christ.

Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: dedication] #180480
05/07/16 01:01 AM
05/07/16 01:01 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada

I didn't bring up Matt. 24:23-26, he brought it up using it to prove that "false Christs" are only humans and for anyone to say Satan will personate Christ is "unbiblical."

Do you agree with that????

Quote:
-- there is a whole gamut of Satan's witnesses pushing a wide spectrum of shades of those same messages, preparing the world for his (satan's) majestic appearance with his retinue of "masters" -- the greatest deception to befall the human race.

I wonder from where that came? Jesus gives a VERY different picture, warning against false prophets. He said, "Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He [a man, not a majestic being] is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He [a man, and not a majestic being] is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. FOR as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."

It is evident (from the contrast in appearing pivoted by the word FOR) that ONLY Jesus Christ will be seen "in majestic appearance with his retinue of angels"; and no one else! Therefore, to paint Christ as Satan is to misrepresent the truth, prophesy falsely and lead others completely astray.

///

Christ's coming will be in the clouds of glory with all His angels, everyone will see Him, and ALL the dead in Christ will arise from their graves, and all the living in Christ, and the newly raised in Christ will all rise together to meet their Savior in the air, and go with Him to His Father's house. (Matt. 24:30-31; Rev. 1:7; 1 Thess. 4:13-17; John 14:2-3)

Satan and his retinue of masters will appear before that in majestic display on earth -- pretending to be Christ and a few raised dead people. They are exactly what Matthew 24 warned against, but few will believe that. They will think it is the real Christ. Indeed the false message that Christ with a few selected "leaders" raised in the first resurrection, will come and reign over the present world for 1000 years, is false prophesying and preparing people for the greatest deception yet to come.

By the way, you added to scripture in matt. 24:24-26. The pronoun, "HE' in that text, does not necessarily mean "a man, not a majestic being". The false Christ in those texts shows great signs and wonders.
Besides, Matt. 12:26, Luke 22:32 and other texts, use the pronoun "he" to refer to satan. The pronoun "he" in Matt. 24:26 is just a pronoun and can refer to ANY being pretending to be Christ.

The word "He" in Matt. 24:24-26 refers to a man and not a majestic being. Jesus said so.
Originally Posted By: Matt. 24:23-26
Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.

Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

It is CLEARLY evident that "He" refers to a man (a false christ or false prophet) working miracles and not a majestic being. ONLY Christ will appear in heaven as a majestic being with His retinue of angels and no one else! Again I say to you: "Therefore, to paint Christ as Satan is to misrepresent the truth, prophesy falsely and lead others completely astray."

His argument is a clear opening of the door to encourage everyone to welcome the Satan as the Christ.

Now there have been and are human men who have claimed to be Christ. I don't deny that -- I've run across several on my journeys on the internet. But NONE of them have ever shown great signs and wonders that are highly deceptive.

To limit that text to mere human men is extremely dangerous.
ANY BEING that presents himself ON EARTH as the Christ, no matter how glorious, bright or dazzling or how many wonders he preforms is NOT the real Christ.

James is worried that people will reject Christ when He appears????
That very concern shows me he is expecting the false Christ! He is expecting a "second coming" in which people can still chose, follow, and accept or reject (like it was at the first coming).

NO ONE will deny the coming of the REAL Christ in the clouds of glory -- it will be impossible to deny Him then. It will be universally known—it will be the end -- an end no one will escape. The verdict is settled prior to His coming -- He that is righteous will remain righteous, and he that is filthy will remain filthy --
The saved will meet our Savior, Jesus Christ, in the sky and go with Him to His Father's house in heaven. (1 Thes. 4, John 13:2-3) The rest will cease to exist. (Rev. 19:21)
There is no time to "accept" or "reject" Him then. That choice was made BEFORE His coming.

However, the "witnesses" are now working hard, using bits of scripture no less, to prepare the world to accept Satan (pretending to be Christ) who will appear in dazzling form, with his retinue of "masters". When he appears people will be urged to accept him as Christ.

One of the key doctrines in this preparation for the false Christ, is the doctrine that Christ will rule over present nations -- whether it's the "millennium" belief, or the a-millennium belief of the Catholics-- they are all being conditioned to expect a "Christ" to come and take control of things here on earth, that during His reign He will be getting people to accept Him as Christ, and that His reign will bring in the "age of peace" in a still sinful (though less sinful) world.

Yes, I do believe it is IMPERATIVE to know that ANYONE, be it man (who can only be a little deceptive) or fallen angelic beings (who can and will bring the ultimate deception) that appear in any fashion claiming to be Christ, showing great signs and wonders, in which we are told "He is here" or "He is there" come let us worship him -- IS A deception -- a FALSE Christ.

In order to defend a dangerous and false prophecy, you would rather contradict Jesus Christ. But that is your history, isn't it?   Post No. 180449

///

Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: Elle] #180516
05/09/16 04:52 PM
05/09/16 04:52 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
Kland:Yes. I now see you are approaching it from first person. But I am looking at it from second person.

Elle : ??? "if you "feel" it comes from the Holy Spirit. ??? I'm not following you. Did I say that??? A second witness shouldn't be based on "if you feel it comes from the Holy Spirit". A second witness is based if the Holy Spirit gave you an explicit event or word that highly correlate with the first word you think came from the Holy Spirit. For sure at the beginning, you will get it wrong several times. However, this is normal in education and often we learn much more thru our errors.

Kland : But do you understand. It is just an opinion.

No, if the one that received the personal revelation by the way of the Law (by chewing on the matter and received a double witness from the Holy Spirit) -- I will never consider it as an opinion.
I guess I'm not making myself clear. No matter what you feel yourself, someone else does not know how you came about that. They will view you as having an opinion. That is not a second witness. It does not entail you to have "proof" or show any inspiration.

Quote:
In that discussion, he was an example of a typical person who refused repeatedly to look at all scriptures (in this case looking at all the usage of the word ratsach found in the Bible) and was quick to draw a conclusion based on a few texts, his common sense, and his chosen & modified KJV "english" translation of the word ratsach. As you correctly pointed out Kland that anyone can find all the "witnesses" as they want to support their opinions. We are not of lacks of those type of "witnesses". But before seeking a "witness" for our speculative conclusion drawn from the Word or in the case of the words of this 2nd person Personal Revelation; we need to complete the First step properly -- to thorougly(look at all scriptures) and properly(give time) to chew the cud(meditate on what scriptures says and let the Holy Spirit guide his mind). Instead he quickly draw his own conclusion without the proper pre-meditative thorough step and sought "witnesses" of MEN (instead of the Holy Spirit) to support his own conclusion. Thus we have in this a good example of what NOT to do when testing all things.
Yes, perfect example!

In what way is Green any different than you? You feel you've been validated by unverified means. Cannot Green say the same thing? With every argument you make for validity, cannot Green make the same claim?

How would an onlooker see any difference between the two of you?

Re: Should we quote EGW? --The Lord Canonized OT & NT -- shouldn't EGW's writings also? [Re: dedication] #180517
05/09/16 04:55 PM
05/09/16 04:55 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

Dedication, I was only addressing Matt. 24:23-26.

James, do you believe satan will personate Christ?

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:23 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 03/15/24 08:53 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
How tall were Adam and Eve?
by dedication. 02/28/24 07:30 PM
Hebrew word YOM or yowm meaning?
by dedication. 02/26/24 05:42 AM
The Book of Job
by teresaq. 02/22/24 04:43 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by kland. 03/05/24 01:37 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Daryl. 02/29/24 11:21 AM
Should Walter Veight have preached this sermon?
by dedication. 02/21/24 05:28 PM
Labor Unions and Adventist
by Rick H. 02/20/24 01:59 PM
Spiritualism: Across The Gulf...
by Rick H. 02/20/24 01:52 PM
Samuele Bacchiocchi & Recent Article Concerns
by dedication. 02/20/24 01:39 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!